Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Hi BN
McGuiness in post #37,598. Is this him again in post #37,599 ?

gn19.png

A bit of support and help for the victims would put him in a better light rather than supporting a convicted paedophile who couldn't care whose life he destroyed to satisfy his own sadistic tendencies .

You can only hope when this is finally over and the victims recieve the justice they deserve that there will be wider interest in wtf has just gone on here and the silence from the media and certain MSPs who have been brooched repeatedly on the subject.

You can only hope when this is finally over and the victims recieve the justice they deserve that there will be wider interest in wtf has just gone on here and the silence from the media and certain MSPs who have been brooched repeatedly on the subject.
It looks like there has been too much side swerving from people in high positions who would rather it would just all go away BB , and the more they side swerve away from the enquiries etc., regarding CSA the more attention they are bringing on themselves and I have every confidence the spotlight team will eventually " out them " . The big question is WHY would anyone in a responsible position with a clear conscience NOT want to get to the bottom of what went on at that despicable excuse for a football club ? What have they got to hide ?

It looks like there has been too much side swerving from people in high positions who would rather it would just all go away BB , and the more they side swerve away from the enquiries etc., regarding CSA the more attention they are bringing on themselves and I have every confidence the spotlight team will eventually " out them " . The big question is WHY would anyone in a responsible position with a clear conscience NOT want to get to the bottom of what went on at that despicable excuse for a football club ? What have they got to hide ?
My own opinion on why the are swerving the issue is that they are frightened of the public finding out how many high profile people have been involved in it or involved in protecting these monsters creating a safe haven for the abuse to continue.

My own opinion on why the are swerving the issue is that they are frightened of the public finding out how many high profile people have been involved in it or involved in protecting these monsters creating a safe haven for the abuse to continue.
Do we know if the victims were shared amongst other abusers outwith the football fraternity, for examples the priests & Saville who were about the place?
It is well known for judges, MP's et al to have a thing for young boys so are these the individuals protecting and being protected?

I, like everyone here, have the utmost respect for the work of Spotlight, @BN94 and @Grigo Yossarian.
I used to work in the field of violent and sexual offenders, the vicarious trauma of being constantly exposed to often horrifying information can be very difficult to cope with. We had professional support networks in place, but I hope you all have access to help and support to deal with the secondary effects.

You may never forget the things you've learned, but by acting and doing what you have done, it's not for nothing. If you can improve the lives of potentially hundreds, that is no small thing.

How that club can still peddle the argument that the BC and the Main club are not linked is beyond belief.

You would urge them to do the right thing but we all know why that hasn’t happened, to protect their bank book and reputation.

The silence that the poor boys are receiving from the main players in Scottish society must be almost as hurtful as the terrible acts that have been done to them.

Government = Silence
Scottish Child safeguarding organisation = Silence
SFA & SPFL = Silence
Celtic FC = Silence
MSM = Silence

Shameful Shameful Shameful behaviour

How that club can still peddle the argument that the BC and the Main club are not linked is beyond belief.

You would urge them to do the right thing but we all know why that hasn’t happened, to protect their bank book and reputation.

The silence that the poor boys are receiving from the main players in Scottish society must be almost as hurtful as the terrible acts that have been done to them.

Government = Silence
SFA & SPFL = Silence
Celtic FC = Silence
MSM = Silence

They have carefully crafted and cultivated a facade such that to question or criticise them in any shape of form is not only bigotry, but now also since more recent times, anti-Irish racism

They have carefully crafted and cultivated a facade such that to question or criticise them in any shape of form is not only bigotry, but now also since more recent times, anti-Irish racism

How low will they stoop?

That would be as embarassing and immoral...if not worse than the seperate entity lie.

Imo they have ran out of options...i fully expect their next ploy will be to settle this out of court.."in private....the celtic way" as Davie Provo eloquently put it and to avoid their dirty secrets and lies being made public knowledge and the protection of the brand and clubs reputation being paramount.

Steins mantra will be emphisised to their legal team

"The name of Celtic must be kept clean at all times"

I, like everyone here, have the utmost respect for the work of Spotlight, @BN94 and @Grigo Yossarian.
I used to work in the field of violent and sexual offenders, the vicarious trauma of being constantly exposed to often horrifying information can be very difficult to cope with. We had professional support networks in place, but I hope you all have access to help and support to deal with the secondary effects.

You may never forget the things you've learned, but by acting and doing what you have done, it's not for nothing. If you can improve the lives of potentially hundreds, that is no small thing.

Much appreciated El Cid.

We are good, and, in our own personal way, support each other even in non CSA related issues.

Nevertheless, we thank you, and will bear your supporting advice in mind.

Today is a good day for our team.

Correct , this a phrase introduced by that odious wee leprechaun Dornan , We've noticed how quiet he has become after telling us he was demanding a meeting with Lawell because his son (Dornans) played with cbc., and he wanted to get to the truth. Never heard how that meeting went ....never heard if it actually happened.

Correct , this a phrase introduced by that odious wee leprechaun Dornan , We've noticed how quiet he has become after telling us he was demanding a meeting with Lawell because his son (Dornans) played with cbc., and he wanted to get to the truth. Never heard how that meeting went ....never heard if it actually happened.

You'll never hear because it will never happen.
He's no more than a bare-faced lying little runt without a shred of decency.

Hi BN
McGuiness in post #37,598. Is this him again in post #37,599 ?

gn19.png
“Tony’s first involvement with Celtic was with the Boys club”

There you have it. Clear as day. It doesn’t reference the Boys club or imply it earlier as a separate entity of any sort. It doesn’t say his involvement with the Boys club led to his involvement with Celtic. The 2 are inseparable. The burden of proof here is not ‘beyond reasonable doubt’. It is a lot less than that.

Last edited:
Today has been a major day for Spotlight in this whole process. We can’t divulge anything at the moment, and again we apologise for that.
Like I’ve said previously we try our best to keep this thread up to date as much as we can.
Today we’ve made a major breakthrough. This is purely down to the dedication of the Spotlight research team.

Today has been a major day for Spotlight in this whole process. We can’t divulge anything at the moment, and again we apologise for that.
Like I’ve said previously we try our best to keep this thread up to date as much as we can.
Today we’ve made a major breakthrough. This is purely down to the dedication of the Spotlight research team.

Great to hear - fantastic work. Well done to you and the rest of the team. .

Well played again guys. Keep up the good work.

Well done lads , I’m a great believer in every dog has their day

Here’s hoping theirs is coming soon , the way they’ve kicked the can further down the street of the Cairney case is in itself sinister and disgusting

Postponing it multiple times hoping the inevitable happens , we all know what’s going on

They all need Exposed ….

Very encouraging to hear this positive news BN. Great to hear that you guys are getting something back for all the time and energy you're all putting into it. More power to you all.

You know my thought’s on you and your team mate so once again Cap Doffed to you and your band of excellent Gentlemen

I can almost read the upbeat tone of your voice there. Good on you all. You have my utmost respect.

This is exactly where the country stands with this club.
They target people immediately that even dare to stand against them to the extent that there are very few people left in Scotland that will stand up to them.
All we really have is a few brave victims & their families along with Spotlight who are prepared to take the fight to the Bheasts & for that we must all be grateful. But this also highlights the shameful behaviour of so called journalists, media outlets, news programmes, politicians who seem more than prepared to ignore what is clearly a horrific scandal.

Well done. Hopefully a step closer to the victims getting some sort of justice.

Whatever it is, we don't need to know.

As long as justice is served, nothing else matters.

Whatever it is, we don't need to know.

As long as justice is served, nothing else matters.
Correct. We get accused of point scoring. They couldn’t be further from the truth Gazza and I know you and a lot of others know that.
This has affected many peoples lives and not only the victims, but their families also.
The club turned their back and political leaders in Scotland choose to ignore it. We felt we had to do something. So we carry on.

Correct. We get accused of point scoring. They couldn’t be further from the truth Gazza and I know you and a lot of others know that.
This has affected many peoples lives and not only the victims, but their families also.
The club turned their back and political leaders in Scotland choose to ignore it. We felt we had to do something. So we carry on.
I'll take someone "point scoring" over a piece of shìt who'd happily see children abused in the name of a football club.

Fantastic work...and one step closer to justice.

You forgot "obsessed with child abuse" which is a favourite on social media.
“Scum” when you highlight the issue from people who want to silence it. Will I fck be silenced. Countries all around the world have seen how harmful keeping this in the shadows has been. Except Scotland where they’re still trying to shame victims and silence the issue.

Great news on the quest for justice, the spotlight team are truly selfless and the work they have done is probably the only way these poor lads will get any closure on what has ruined their lives. The Kelly’s and Mcginn’s have a lot of questions to answer. Also , what of the White’s ? They were there in the thick of this but are never mentioned.

Government = Silence
SFA & SPFL = Silence
Celtic FC = Silence
MSM = Silence

When you read that, it’s not the silence that gets me, although that is bad enough.
It’s the, what seems very obvious to me, collusion between these groups.
Some, no doubt, hiding behind sub judice laws, others just hiding.
Either way, their time for silence will soon be at an end.

Back