Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Today has been a major day for Spotlight in this whole process. We can’t divulge anything at the moment, and again we apologise for that.
Like I’ve said previously we try our best to keep this thread up to date as much as we can.
Today we’ve made a major breakthrough. This is purely down to the dedication of the Spotlight research team.

Relentless. Well done the Spotlight team.

Today has been a major day for Spotlight in this whole process. We can’t divulge anything at the moment, and again we apologise for that.
Like I’ve said previously we try our best to keep this thread up to date as much as we can.
Today we’ve made a major breakthrough. This is purely down to the dedication of the Spotlight research team.
Great news BN94.
I'll raise a glass tonight to you and Spotlight. Your work in uncovering all that has happened, is inspirational. The walls are closing in on those rhats.

This sham of a club and the conduct of its administration/support/employees is despicable, to defend the indefensible and adopt the stance it has taken over decades is abhorrent. The sooner the whole shameful behaviour is fully exposed the better . The treatment of the victims is unbelievable and unacceptable, justice is long overdue, hopefully they will soon have some satisfaction in the near future.

When you read that, it’s not the silence that gets me, although that is bad enough.
It’s the, what seems very obvious to me, collusion between these groups.
Some, no doubt, hiding behind sub judice laws, others just hiding.
Either way, their time for silence will soon be at an end.
To many will hide behind the “it’s an ongoing case so we can’t comment” or “we only talk about football topics” or “we are dealing with a pandemic at the moment” as there cover story.

What is actually true is a complete disregard for VICTIMS of an atrocious crime and against children no less.

The level of collusion that must be going on in secret behind the scenes to try and silence this story is utterly gobsmacking.

I take my hat off to the lads that are working round the clock to stop this being buried for about 30 years or so

You'll never hear because it will never happen.
He's no more than a bare-faced lying little runt without a shred of decency.
It’ll be interesting to see how he manoeuvres his position to protect his own bloody self as more comes out.

The guy’s a reptile but he knows he can rely on his core of thick nationalist fools to keep him in there.

Would be nice to see him directly challenged on this when his guard is down.

Is there any mileage in a series of FOI requests dated pre and post devolved government into the police/politicians/judiciary knowledge or suspicion of Celtic paedo ring?

The police would be where I would want to know why they failed victims.

“I would like to record our appreciation to the Directors and management for all the support and assistance they have which was most helpful and needed “

Damning. They ALL knew.
Thanks for helping cover up my abuse of boys. That’s basically what this rat is saying. Obviously nothing to do with the spotlight team but this thread disgusts me at times. They all knew and covered it up. The higher ups at Porkhead must have been physically involved, why else would they keep the same predators and even bring some back.
Saint Tommy of the Calton was right round his house to offer his full support to one of these monsters. Whats that all about? I know people say Stockholm but I don’t think that applies if your not in a situation where you are being held against ones will. Why was Tommy Burns, a deeply religious man by all accounts defending a paedophile? Very strange behaviour.

Mr Burns by all accounts was a devout religious man, however when his faith of choice is exposed for generations of regularly abusing is it any wonder he chose this path. The fact that victims come from different generations down the decades, the similarities between the church and this sham of a club is undeniable. The stance of denial and deceit is unforgivable. The victims are many and will not be silenced any longer.

The detailed information being brought into the public domain by Spotlight is absolutely astounding.
More astounding is the fact that, with all the resources available to them, neither the Media nor the Scottish Police Authority have matched their efforts.
The obvious conclusion must be that there is a complete the lack of will by both media and Police to properly investigate.

If there is justice in Scotland the the work of Spotlight, and the voices of the victims, will be heard, but just as important, the work of Spotlight in bringing this to light may well have saved other children from becoming victims of these wretches.
They haven’t gone away you know.

Last edited:
This is some very sick information of a club that tries to deflect all knowledge instead of calling it out, can I ask guys with all this information being gathered is this all being forwarded to the victims lawyers or is it a case to get all this published in the media showing them what kind of club they are, seeing the pic with saville amounst them make it all the more sicker.

BTW guys excellent work

Driving home tonight listening to BBC Scotland news. It is almost completely dominated by the Maxwell case in New York where she was found guilty of grooming young people for Epstein. It's horrible listening, but almost blanket coverage by BBC Scotland. I just hope that they apply the same degree of journalistic scrutiny, and open coverage, to certain similar cases that are about to be heard closer to home in the near future.

Driving home tonight listening to BBC Scotland news. It is almost completely dominated by the Maxwell case in New York where she was found guilty of grooming young people for Epstein. It's horrible listening, but almost blanket coverage by BBC Scotland. I just hope that they apply the same degree of journalistic scrutiny, and open coverage, to certain similar cases that are about to be heard closer to home in the near future.

Well said.

This is some very sick information of a club that tries to deflect all knowledge instead of calling it out, can I ask guys with all this information being gathered is this all being forwarded to the victims lawyers or is it a case to get all this published in the media showing them what kind of club they are, seeing the pic with saville amounst them make it all the more sicker.

BTW guys excellent

Deleted.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to Adrian ? journo who was going to be all over it?
Some journalists are in this until the end. Adrian is one of them.
What we have to understand is upcoming trials. Anything that is released now in the press could affect the cases if released.
We ask people to please be patient and think of the survivors in all of this and what they must be going through.

Thanks for helping cover up my abuse of boys. That’s basically what this rat is saying. Obviously nothing to do with the spotlight team but this thread disgusts me at times. They all knew and covered it up. The higher ups at Porkhead must have been physically involved, why else would they keep the same predators and even bring some back.
Saint Tommy of the Calton was right round his house to offer his full support to one of these monsters. Whats that all about? I know people say Stockholm but I don’t think that applies if your not in a situation where you are being held against ones will. Why was Tommy Burns, a deeply religious man by all accounts defending a paedophile? Very strange behaviour.
The higher ups at Parkhead do seem to be involved. Reasons look to be a combination of one or more of the following :

(1)Physical involvement in what happened.

(2)Trying to protect the image of Celtic.

(3)Prospect of losing out financially through breaking up of business relationships with convicted paedophile, and the risk of that paedophile also exposing illegal financial practices possibly used by the football club.

Hoping that Spotlight and the court cases can help get to the root of this for each person who didn't flag up the issues.

Last edited:
No one is above the law in America,Scotland is a different matter so far.

Well said.
The BBC will be on this to use as an in to persecute Prince Andrew as their dispute with the Royal Family continues and slate him for being involved/linked to Ms Maxwell and suggestions of being party to her offences with the civil case against him in the New Year.
BBC the state funded anti British, Leftist, anti Monarchy , broadcaster!

The BBC will be on this to use as an in to persecute Prince Andrew as their dispute with the Royal Family continues and slate him for being involved/linked to Ms Maxwell and suggestions of being party to her offences with the civil case against him in the New Year.

Yes.

I’m not going to support his behaviour, but I do demand consistency from them, and BBC in Scotland wouldnt even attack Celtic FC when it was already public that their EMPLOYEES were abusing children in this country BW.

Why ?

The stalling and denials have served the disgraceful behaviour of this club well up till now. The fact remains criminality took place, convictions have been made but the institution that is Celtic FC have not taken ownership of the problem.
The numbers involved is unprecedented in the world of sport, their time is now and true justice must prevail.

Stevie Dornan is that the son of James Dornan SNP MSP.

Stevie who walked out on celtic because he knew what was going on, his father knew what was going on, he done nothing and is still doing nothing.

That is why there is no traction in Scottish Politics or the media, controlled by the SNP

Stevie Dornan is that the son of James Dornan SNP MSP.

Stevie who walked out on celtic because he knew what was going on, his father knew what was going on, he done nothing and is still doing nothing.

That is why there is no traction in Scottish Politics or the media, controlled by the SNP

The mystery is why the people of his constituency continually elect this odious wee bigot?

It won't be just the BBC who will be calling him out though, he's a lying chunt and has brought disgrace on the Royal Family.

Back