Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Exactly.

Almost trying to imply that the family have ulterior motives, rather than purely seeking justice ?
I really don't know GY. This whole scandal has brought up some very sinister stuff. Maybe there are deeper connotations to that question being asked? Is it possible there are links to religious schools and organisations, and those who carried out that whitewash of an inquiry know?

I really don't know GY. This whole scandal has brought up some very sinister stuff. Maybe there are deeper connotations to that question being asked? Is it possible there are links to religious schools and organisations, and those who carried out that whitewash of an inquiry know?
I’ve made it known a few times that my feelings are all religions are irrelevant or should be in this day and age, totally agree with your point that it’s a very strange line of questioning. The Gray’s deserve an explanation at the very least.
What is the “on your radar” comment about?

I’ve made it known a few times that my feelings are all religions are irrelevant or should be in this day and age, totally agree with your point that it’s a very strange line of questioning. The Gray’s deserve an explanation at the very least.
What is the “on your radar” comment about?
I'm not sure what they mean by the " on your radar " comment. I can only speculate, but I've read on Twitter before that citizens are placed on some sort of snp watchlist if they dare question the government or MPs. Conjecture on my part.

When I look at those photos of proud young boys I can't help thinking they are like lambs to the slaughter and most probably some of them were and I hope their day will come and they get justice for what they suffered at the hands of despicable disgusting animals .
Said it before and I will say it again
Celtic Football Club signed young boys from probably Aged 13 upwards and put them into an environment knowing there was a highly probably chance that they would be abused and raped

There are media outwith this horrible country asking more questions about this
SHAME ON THEM
And yet they charge people money to get told the news , you would think a football club that covered up child sex abuse for 50 years plus would be BIG news . Not going to be much help for victims via the Scottish media and the wage thieves that call themselves reporters .

I send my thanks to all on FollowFollow who have supported the victims and given them the determination and strength to carry on and see those responsible held to account for their abhorrent behaviour towards children.

Thanks, everyone.

Welcome Gordon, you’re a truly inspirational man. If you need advice on how to avoid being banned on here, don’t ask me ;)

Said it before and I will say it again
Celtic Football Club signed young boys from probably Aged 13 upwards and put them into an environment knowing there was a highly probably chance that they would be abused and raped
Of course they did. If I, as a young boy playing football in the 70’s was hearing the stories then there is no way the Celtic board, the Poileas and both news and sports journalists didn’t know what was being alleged.

Then you have Stein kicking Torbett out the door, the complaints against P2 - these were hard and fast accusations, NOT just rumours. This was a known scandal going back to the 60’s.

The entire cover up is a disgrace as you are well aware. But to bring religion into it.
This is true, Grigo will verify.
Our first correspondence with a certain SNP member actually stated that we were bigots.
Absolutely no mention of religion came from us as religion has nothing to do with this subject.
It was a member of Spotlight that made contact roughly 3 years ago.
This was the stage that we realised Spotlight were up against bigots.

The fallout from the Maxwell trial has Robert Glassman (he represented one of the victims) stating
"The verdict screams loud and clear - if you make it easier for another to sexually abuse children, you too, will be held accountable for your role in that abuse".

Surely Thomsons, the Police etc need to be thinking along these lines and bring everyone down with McCafferty/Cairney etc who were involved in the any part of the cover up of this scandal.

The fallout from the Maxwell trial has Robert Glassman (he represented one of the victims) stating
"The verdict screams loud and clear - if you make it easier for another to sexually abuse children, you too, will be held accountable for your role in that abuse".

Surely Thomsons, the Police etc need to be thinking along these lines and bring everyone down with McCafferty/Cairney etc who were involved in the any part of the cover up of this scandal.
Definitely needs a "penn statesque" type of investigation and punishment,in conjunction with and alongside major justice for all the victims of this club....justice first,the rest will hopefully follow on.

This is true, Grigo will verify.
Our first correspondence with a certain SNP member actually stated that we were bigots.
Absolutely no mention of religion came from us as religion has nothing to do with this subject.
It was a member of Spotlight that made contact roughly 3 years ago.
This was the stage that we realised Spotlight were up against bigots.
Unfortunately it is the real bigots trying to cover this entire story up. Right to the top of government in this country. An ongoing disgrace.

I send my thanks to all on FollowFollow who have supported the victims and given them the determination and strength to carry on and see those responsible held to account for their abhorrent behaviour towards children.

Thanks, everyone.

Your strength will be an inspiration to many and these monsters will face justice due to the strength and bravery individuals like yourself have shown.

Thanks, everyone.

Best of luck to you, and all of the victims & their families Gordon.

Sincerely hoping that 2022 is your breakthrough year.

Best of luck to you, and all of the victims & their families Gordon.

Sincerely hoping that 2022 is your breakthrough year.
I hope 2022 brings justice to all the victims of child abuse and that any organisation or individual/individuals who are covering it up are brought to justice.

Scotland as a society needs to take a long hard look at itself. I‘m ashamed of some of the people and organisations that are meant to represent the people of Scotland.

Back