Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Had an exchange with that vile scum supporter Gianni Capaldi earlier on Instagram where he claimed that the CSA are just “allegations” and haven’t been proven. Had to set him straight. Says it all though, the majority of the scum fans will be totally ignorant of the actual truth and numbers of genuine convictions that have materialised. And they won’t ever read up on it even when this goes mainstream and compensation is eventually paid out.

Just let us know if you need anything Ozzy.

We have all sorts of detail, but also one of the team has some lovely little graphics that summarise things really well. All backed up by facts of course.

Just let us know if you need anything Ozzy.

We have all sorts of detail, but also one of the team has some lovely little graphics that summarise things really well. All backed up by facts of course.
Cheers Grigo. I’m all good, was a petty exchange in the first instance before Capaldi came out with his nonsense. I try not to post about it on socials because I don’t want to do anything that could jeopardise the judicial process but that particular comment from the wannabe Hollywood prick really riled me because of the sheer denial and false narrative he tried to paint.

He got minimum 16 years in 2009 mate so will be,he done something to tiny baby only few months old ffs. Only thing for bastards like that is a silver bullet to the back of the skull,after a few months of daily beatings of course.
Strachan had his 16 year sentence reduced to 9 years lads.

Had an exchange with that vile scum supporter Gianni Capaldi earlier on Instagram where he claimed that the CSA are just “allegations” and haven’t been proven. Had to set him straight. Says it all though, the majority of the scum fans will be totally ignorant of the actual truth and numbers of genuine convictions that have materialised. And they won’t ever read up on it even when this goes mainstream and compensation is eventually paid out.

Compensation has already been paid out Ozzy.

It was an individual case.

We know who the victim was but would never publicly state it, but the case was fought by Kim Leslie of Digby Brown.

It’s horrendous mate.
He is most likely walking the streets now.
I don’t know if Rennie is free

It’s a disgrace that Rennies business partner was allowed to chair the SFA’s report into child abuse.
Think Rennie showed a bit of remorse for what he done..probably only because he got caught. But that evil bastard Strachan denied everything,stared out the jury,got his elderly mum to lie for him,blamed her for some stuff etc.. pure and utter scumbag.

Last edited:
Think Rennie showed a bit of remorse for what he done..probably only because he got caught. But that evil bastard Strachan denied everything,stared out the jury,got his elderly mum to lie for him,blamed her for some stuff etc.. pure and utter scumbag.
There can only be one reason Neil Strachan joined Celtic Boys Club in Edinburgh and the press are happy to see nothing

I find it absolutely staggering that the evidence being uncovered here and the many journos who come on here to read, cannot find it within themselves to do what is right for those abused and their families, it seems very trivial matters and name calling are their only headlines, where the hell is their moral code of conduct when they are tucking their own kids into bed at night knowing that they have the tools to investigate, what is indoubtebly, one of Scotlands most henious crimes of the century, they are actually sanctioning the perpetrators to an extent, media is all powerful and controls almost everything we do, they are Scotlands real shame.

Well said Grigo

Yes as you say even the SFA Review, which replaced the Review that the SNP Government did not do, was a whitewash.

So to this day, you are correct, it is still happening.

Further, look at the BBC treatment of Gordon’s interview with John Beattie ?

Look at McLaughlin’s article after the SFA Review ? Rangers, Thistle, Motherwell, Hibs all mentioned. However, Celtic BOYS CLUB then get a mention, despite many Celtic FOOTBALL CLUB employees being both paedophile abusers and enablers too.

And this is at least 50 years after the abuse started, and the cover up continues.
Alarm bells started ringing when the Government decided that the RC Church & sporting organisations would not come under the child abuse inquiry that they opened , that in itself is damming when even x managers mentioning in their autobiography's that something was going on Macari even mentioned that he didn't know how to handle it , the Scottish Government, Justice system & Scottish media have a lot to answer for , keep up the good work you's are the only hope the survivor's have as the people in position in Scotland don't seem to care , Well done .

Would be interesting if these two were put under oath ?
Would that make any difference to them? In my view, like the rest of their ilk they would either just lie or claim loss of memory/dementia.
Proper justice is patently lacking in Scotland and it’s kudos to the Spotlight team, and others, that they will not give in till the law is enforced.

The person has now deleted their tweet. Here it is below for those that missed it…

The muck raking and constant attempts to shame people into silence is sickening. If they’re concerned about something at other clubs they should join us and call for a full independent inquiry so it can all be brought out from the shadows. They won’t though.

I find it absolutely staggering that the evidence being uncovered here and the many journos who come on here to read, cannot find it within themselves to do what is right for those abused and their families, it seems very trivial matters and name calling are their only headlines, where the hell is their moral code of conduct when they are tucking their own kids into bed at night knowing that they have the tools to investigate, what is indoubtebly, one of Scotlands most henious crimes of the century, they are actually sanctioning the perpetrators to an extent, media is all powerful and controls almost everything we do, they are Scotlands real shame.
I am sure that there are journalists willing to investigate/ run with this scandal however their Editors won't allow for fear of no advertising revenue or they are actual Celtic fans themselves as most of the top influential positions in this this Shithole country are held by scum supporters Holyrood, BBC, STV, MSM, Radio, The Judiciary, etc.
It is just like urinating into the wind trying to get the Presbyterian/decent civilised upright citizen voice heard in this SNP/Tim infested country.....no outlets willing to provide a platform.

I am sure that there are journalists willing to investigate/ run with this scandal however their Editors won't allow for fear of no advertising revenue or they are actual Celtic fans themselves as most of the top influential positions in this this Shithole country are held by scum supporters Holyrood, BBC, STV, MSM, Radio, The Judiciary, etc.
It is just like urinating into the wind trying to get the Presbyterian/decent civilised upright citizen voice heard in this SNP/Tim infested country.....no outlets willing to provide a platform.
If I was a journo of any integrity or possessed at least some morals then I'd resign if my editor refused to print my story and let the the world know why but maybe there isn't a journo in Scotland has any of the above

If I was a journo of any integrity or possessed at least some morals then I'd resign if my editor refused to print my story and let the the world know why but maybe there isn't a journo in Scotland has any of the above
There was a culling of experienced journos in the 90's where the excuse was salaries but keevins Spiers McKenna survived and thrived others historically of non denominational education were retired or put on the scrapheap

Doesn't help when the so called best football station in Scotland to talk about football matters won't even give it the light of day. @clydessb if your interested. I've got the email reply from Bauer Media who said the they can't talk about it because of the time of night they are on and it being a family friendly show. Obviously kids are smarter now as when I was at school cause I knew feck all about Tax Issues but knew back then in the 70's that they were upto no good at Celtic Park , home of Celtic Football Club for any body that needs any help for what I'm talking about

This whole sordid situation celtic finds itself in is entirely self inflicted by years of lies and cover up after cover up of child abuse perpetrated by employees of that club.

Now the game is up.

Ive no idea what spotlight hold but what has been shown so far is certainly compelling stuff and clearly shows the relationship between CFC/CBC was anything but "historic" and there is clear links CFC/CBC were one and the same.

A lot of time and effort has been put into this and everyone involved with Spotlight i am proud of every one of you for doing this and hopefully this will be the year these poor guys get the justice they rightly deserve and that lot are shamed to hell for their actions and inactions in this shameful episode.

I just find it incredible that hardly anyone wants to speak out on this issue, my question is Why?

With regards to the separate entity myth, it is an open a shut case. It is not even up for debate. As shown many, many times by Spotlight, the owners, directors, managers and coaches themselves have directly said so throughout the years. The boys club was an integral part of the club itself.

The current owners and directors of the club know this, and they also know how it will be judged. That has already been proved legally. Which means that, by contesting this over the years, they must be hoping to get away with future cases on some other technicality.

Whether that technicality is based on their change of company around 1994 I don’t know, but are they seriously gonna stand up in court and say they are a different club? Whatever they do it is not going to hold water, and whatever angle they are playing then they must be pretty desperate. Even their SFA whitewash never got them off the hook.

Imagine hoping to get away with facilitating CSA solely on a technicality. That might be one of the lowest things anyone has ever heard. Almost as bad as the deeds themselves.

Forget the football rivalries or any of that. Forget the money and any damage to the brand. The damage and cost will be done either way, so why not step up and deal with this like decent, moral human beings. It is not too late to do the decent thing, Celtic.

Last edited:
Back