Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

With regards to the separate entity myth, it is an open a shut case. It is not even up for debate. As shown many, many times by Spotlight, the owners, directors, managers and coaches themselves have directly said so throughout the years. The boys club was an integral part of the club itself.

The current owners and directors of the club know this, and they also know how it will be judged. That has already been proved in court. Which means that, by contesting this over the years, they must be hoping to get away with future cases on some other technicality.

Whether that technicality is based on their change of company around 1994 I don’t know, but are they seriously gonna stand up in court and say they are a different club? Whatever they do it is not going to hold water, and whatever angle they are playing then they must be pretty desperate. Even their SFA whitewash never got them off the hook.

Imagine hoping to get away with facilitating CSA solely on a technicality. That might be the lowest thing we have ever heard. Almost as bad as the deeds themselves.

Forget the football rivalries or any of that. Forget the money and any damage to the brand. The damage and cost will be done either way, so why not step up and deal with this like a human being with some moral fibre. It is not too late to do the decent thing, Celtic.
Decent & Celtic in the same sentence? Never.

I just find it incredible that hardly anyone wants to speak out on this issue, my question is Why?
IMO. Many people in high places with too much to lose. Lots of people who know too much regards what actually happened. Too many people connected. All interlinked with paedophilia. Join the dots like Spotlight have done and you see the big picture. Fekkin disgusting.

With regards to the separate entity myth, it is an open a shut case. It is not even up for debate. As shown many, many times by Spotlight, the owners, directors, managers and coaches themselves have directly said so throughout the years. The boys club was an integral part of the club itself.

The current owners and directors of the club know this, and they also know how it will be judged. That has already been proved legally. Which means that, by contesting this over the years, they must be hoping to get away with future cases on some other technicality.

Whether that technicality is based on their change of company around 1994 I don’t know, but are they seriously gonna stand up in court and say they are a different club? Whatever they do it is not going to hold water, and whatever angle they are playing then they must be pretty desperate. Even their SFA whitewash never got them off the hook.

Imagine hoping to get away with facilitating CSA solely on a technicality. That might be one of the lowest things anyone has ever heard. Almost as bad as the deeds themselves.

Forget the football rivalries or any of that. Forget the money and any damage to the brand. The damage and cost will be done either way, so why not step up and deal with this like decent, moral human beings. It is not too late to do the decent thing, Celtic.
They're getting very close to the point where they have no further excuses. Despite this, I can’t see them doing the decent thing and openly admitting their culpability. So it must be aired in court. And Hell mend them for the severity of the outcome.

Can I just say reference the above post. This really did hit every member of Spotlight hard.
The stories are horrendous and the scale of the abuse like said above is shocking.
Seeing these poor lads in the team lineup is heartbreaking. We will never show the photograph.
Absolutely heartbreaking.
This is probably one of the most hard hitting posts that Spotlight has made.

I hope and pray with everything in my body that i live long enough to see this despicable club not only brought to justice but stripped of everything . Closed down not demoted or anything but razed to the ground . Absolute appaling and to the lurking journalists out there this is on each and every one of you

I hope and pray with everything in my body that i live long enough to see this despicable club not only brought to justice but stripped of everything . Closed down not demoted or anything but razed to the ground . Absolute appaling and to the lurking journalists out there this is on each and every one of you
And no ex-player or official that knew will help these gentlemen. A despicable club that has turned their back on every single one of them.
It’s really difficult not to get emotional about this. The world has to know what that club has done, and how the apologists sleep at night is beyond me.

I really don't know how the Spotlight team can hear these accounts of abuse and keep it together. That snippet is harrowing, and that is with the details left out.

So many damaged lives, and no one in positions of power will listen to them. A disgrace to the very ideas of a civilised country and the justice system. I hope Spotlight has information that brings to light the lengths that politicians and the media have went to, in order to attempt another cover up. It is verging on evil what is being done to the victims/ survivors after all this time.

I really don't know how the Spotlight team can hear these accounts of abuse and keep it together. That snippet is harrowing, and that is with the details left out.

So many damaged lives, and no one in positions of power will listen to them. A disgrace to the very ideas of a civilised country and the justice system. I hope Spotlight has information that brings to light the lengths that politicians and the media have went to, in order to attempt another cover up. It is verging on evil what is being done to the victims/ survivors after all this time.
Spotlight are strong my friend. We all help each other when it comes to hearing the accounts of these brave men.
If the press and government won’t help these gentlemen then we will.
We will continue the fight for justice until the end.
Let apologists come after us. We only state facts as you’re well aware.

I'd be happy to punch that smug looking bastard if he had said that to me.

So...he states there IS a database?
If there's a database, you can bet your bottom dollar that no permission to collect any data of any kind will have been obtained from anyone on it, especially if it's one that's been created purely to create negative social profiles and opinions.

Actually quite shocking the complete scant disregard for GDPR legislation this party have. I know we're discussing far more heinous crimes on here, and please don't let this detract from the amazing work in bringing the perpetrators to justice highlighted within this thread, but fk sake - if you cannot see this party for what they are, then more fool you. If you vote for them, you are no friend of mine, Rangers fan or not.

And no ex-player or official that knew will help these gentlemen. A despicable club that has turned their back on every single one of them.
It’s really difficult not to get emotional about this. The world has to know what that club has done, and how the apologists sleep at night is beyond me.
A truly rancid cancer on Scottish society, guilty of ignoring the most heinous of crimes.
I sincerely hope that the victims get justice and some form of closure, it’s the very least they deserve.
What happens to that mob from the East End is an afterthought.

Spotlight are strong my friend. We all help each other when it comes to hearing the accounts of these brave men.
If the press and government won’t help these gentlemen then we will.
We will continue the fight for justice until the end.
Let apologists come after us. We only state facts as you’re well aware.
The victims are very brave people, and none of them should ever feel ashamed of themselves. The evil bastards that committed the crimes, and the one's who are covering them up to this day should be ashamed. Well-done to all at spotlight for your bravery also.

Back