Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Would be interesting if Goodwillie came out and asked of Scotland and the mhedia, why the FM has decided to speak out about him whilst She and her Govt turn a blind eye to CBC/CSA and the treatment of persons looking for answers by her and the previous so called Justice Minister, and Hate Finder General, and why she only gets involved when a doner opens their mouth ?

Would be interesting if Goodwillie came out and asked of Scotland and the mhedia, why the FM has decided to speak out about him whilst She and her Govt turn a blind eye to CBC/CSA and the treatment of persons looking for answers by her and the previous so called Justice Minister, and Hate Finder General, and why she only gets involved when a doner opens their mouth ?
He'd need to be a Rangers fan to do it, no chance he's doing it if he's a Tim or supports another team. Anybody know which way he leans?

I personally hadn’t looked into what happened with him, but from a quick glance he lost a Civil case and wasn’t prosecuted for a Criminal offence. I believe the burden of proof is a lot lower for a Civil case. Still I have no idea if he did anything or not.

That said, if I was him, I’d be suing the hell out of Sturgeon for what she’s said. He literally now cannot work. He wasn’t convicted of a crime but the first minister comes out and gets him sacked. Sounds very much like a certain party in Germany around the 1930’s.

Serious journalist will investigate further before commentating might be a blockbuster for the new News channel
That would be good, a sub story to this whole grotesque episode is the coverups and blatant inaction of the Scottish MSM/ Government. A lot of people in power need to answer serious questions to a panel of inquiry with the required powers to compel them to give evidence.

I personally hadn’t looked into what happened with him, but from a quick glance he lost a Civil case and wasn’t prosecuted for a Criminal offence. I believe the burden of proof is a lot lower for a Civil case. Still I have no idea if he did anything or not.

That said, if I was him, I’d be suing the hell out of Sturgeon for what she’s said. He literally now cannot work. He wasn’t convicted of a crime but the first minister comes out and gets him sacked. Sounds very much like a certain party in Germany around the 1930’s.
If he wasn't actually convicted of a crime then he should be right on to Digby Brown and get those who called him a rapist summoned to court sharpish to prove his innocence surely ?

Last edited:
I’ve been told by police to stick by my statement……..why have the police advised him of anything and who gave them the authority to advise a potential criminal of what and what not to do ?

And not to talk to anyone else until it is all resolved………what do they mean resolved ?, wait till it all blows over…….or wait until we put the handcuffs on you

The cover up of the cover up

I’ve been told by police to stick by my statement……..why have the police advised him of anything and who gave them the authority to advise a potential criminal of what and what not to do ?

And not to talk to anyone else until it is all resolved………what do they mean resolved ?, wait till it all blows over…….or wait until we put the handcuffs on you

We have great evidence on Kelly, which will help prove this Goggsy.

As BN94 would say, ‘it’s in the right hands’.

He will no doubt remember when they won " Ra Big Wan " but he won't or more likely won't want to remember anything about any child abuse against young boys or even when it suddenly became a separate entity . A strange case of selective memory loss I guess :rolleyes: .
We have everything on him. The only thing that stopped him being door stepped by Adrian Goldberg was lockdown. Spotlight can find anyone related to this issue.

It has never been resolved, and it is high time it was.

Immoral, irresponsible and unrepentant, just about sums up the scandalous behaviour of this horrible club . The treatment of the hundreds of victims lives is deplorable, to each and everyone associated with Celtic FC whatever your role ,your institution is a disgrace and the stance over the last five decades appalling.
Scotlands stain on world football, forever remembered as a paedophile epicentre.
Who wants to represent that ?

A Catholic order whose nuns and priests committed acts of sexual abuse that “reached levels of utmost depravity” has agreed to pay their victims £5.7 million.

The Sisters of Nazareth joined the government redress fund on Tuesday and pledged to compensate victims of historical child abuse and their relatives. The order has been mired in controversy after the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry uncovered incidents of sexual and physical abuse at its orphanages.

Under the reparations scheme victims of historical child abuse and their relatives can receive up to £100,000 each. The scheme will be administered by Redress Scotland, an independent body, using money from the taxpayer and organisations responsible for the abuse.

In 2018 the Sisters of Nazareth, which ran orphanages in Scotland between 1933 and 1984, accepted “retrospectively” that children in its care were sexually abused. The inquiry into allegations of abuse at the order focused on houses in Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Cardonald in Glasgow and the village of Lasswade, Midlothian.

Lady Smith, chairwoman of the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry, said in 2019 that the Nazareth Houses in Scotland were “for many children places of fear, hostility and confusion, places where children were physically abused and emotionally degraded with impunity”. Boys and girls were sexually abused by staff, volunteers, visitors, priests and sisters, Smith said. Some had carbolic soap stuffed into their mouths.

At the time of the inquiry a spokesman for the Sisters of Nazareth said that the order was “deeply ashamed” by the “suffering and abuse” at its homes. The order apologised “unreservedly”.

The Sisters of Nazareth were contacted for comment yesterday.

Not “ I have been told by the Police to tell the truth”.

As you say, it is not for the polis to advise suspects or witnesses.

Last edited:

A Catholic order whose nuns and priests committed acts of sexual abuse that “reached levels of utmost depravity” has agreed to pay their victims £5.7 million.

The Sisters of Nazareth joined the government redress fund on Tuesday and pledged to compensate victims of historical child abuse and their relatives. The order has been mired in controversy after the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry uncovered incidents of sexual and physical abuse at its orphanages.

Under the reparations scheme victims of historical child abuse and their relatives can receive up to £100,000 each. The scheme will be administered by Redress Scotland, an independent body, using money from the taxpayer and organisations responsible for the abuse.

In 2018 the Sisters of Nazareth, which ran orphanages in Scotland between 1933 and 1984, accepted “retrospectively” that children in its care were sexually abused. The inquiry into allegations of abuse at the order focused on houses in Aberdeen, Kilmarnock, Cardonald in Glasgow and the village of Lasswade, Midlothian.

Lady Smith, chairwoman of the Scottish Child Abuse Inquiry, said in 2019 that the Nazareth Houses in Scotland were “for many children places of fear, hostility and confusion, places where children were physically abused and emotionally degraded with impunity”. Boys and girls were sexually abused by staff, volunteers, visitors, priests and sisters, Smith said. Some had carbolic soap stuffed into their mouths.

At the time of the inquiry a spokesman for the Sisters of Nazareth said that the order was “deeply ashamed” by the “suffering and abuse” at its homes. The order apologised “unreservedly”.

Why are we as taxpayers still indirectly funding this shower of shite through their tax exempt status. Close them down, cults the lot of them.

In many of these team photos you see young lads that just don’t look happy despite the fact the have just won awards or big games etc. It’s absolutely heartbreaking.
There’s one team photo that we’ll never show where the majority of the young lads were abused. This was confirmed to us by the survivors.
It’s absolutely heartbreaking seeing their faces with the beasts in that photo.

So Nazareth House in Aberdeen is now called Aspire. The developers have put out strict instructions that the name Nazareth House is not to be used or mentioned in any publications. They want no association with historic child abuse.

Back