Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Goodwille was found not guilty in a court of law,I heard she was payed off.civil court smeared him,correct.the woman who has a stand named after her withdrew her support,correct!wee jimmy cranky going out her depth into football,pressuring a private company ie,spl to kick the player out,who wasn't convicted in a court of law,but kranky is pals with said sponsor who resigned.but krankie can't decwith the potential biggest pedo ring football has ever seen!.yep.thats not me saying goodwillie is innocent or guilty.

Calls are vetted 2minutes before on air mate you'd have to go to timmy levels to be that sneaky,even if you did,you'd be chopped off air,they are prepared for this outcome.
Would they be prepared for a high volume of calls with possible disruption. If so it was a shite idea then.
I just want the world to know about this cover up and then those affected by these crimes can have their day .
The guys from Spotlight are doing some job tho and hopefully their hard work will get results bud.

Would they be prepared for a high volume of calls with possible disruption. If so it was a shite idea then.
I just want the world to know about this cover up and then those affected by these crimes can have their day .
The guys from Spotlight are doing some job tho and hopefully their hard work will get results bud.
Mate,honestly you'd be better putting pressure on your local msp,email,phone call,then meeting.i asked Kenneth Gibson for all x3,still waiting from last year...

Mate,honestly you'd be better putting pressure on your local msp,email,phone call,then meeting.i asked Kenneth Gibson for all x3,still waiting from last year...
We did mate, they are all bead rattlers apart from one and he's a spineless bastard. They just kept blanking all attempts .

I honestly believe there's been a memoradrum put to all snp maps not to engage in this,as they no the damage involved,I also believe ppl go in with the right intentions to help there communities, but that's the sell your soul card.why did my snp msp no reply through phone ,letter,or the easiest email....white noise....didnt happen.they are accused financial help for office help to deal with there constituants,the whole point of there existence.nothing,Nadal,nil.its a party no no.

Block their phone lines with calls, a concerted effort and keep doing it , see if we can force their hand to either take calls or state why they won't and that can be used to contact other outlets . Might not work but if it gives this horrendous subject some exposure that would be worth it.
They have already stated why they won't it's in an email that was put on here earlier

Correct my friend,and if justice is served they will go down with it,as I said on another post,you can kick a can down the road so far,personally with our incumbent cabal,there will be a whistle blower at some point,my point is with that,as Labour had it all in Scotland in the Blair years,personally loved it,not going of topic,the recession fucked Labour,the tories would have you believe Labour crashed the coffers,as we all now it was a GLOBAL,financial crisis and here we are with the snp.Labour need to wake up and get a brilliant leader and regain the foothold in Scotland,and at least a level playing field.sorry for of topic.
Labour gave Scotland it’s diddy parliament. They don’t deserve another chance, ever.

The conservatives are the only party that represents Britain.

"SNP have been approached for comment"....good luck with that.
Really need the courts to deliver the hammer blow to the paedo club.

Nice to see that this has reached mainstream media. Sturgeon will get off with it just as she did when she attempted to get a fellow SNP politician the jail with her amnesia and her lies. She then had the brass neck to advise Johnson to resign for pretending that he didn't know anything about these parties. I don't understand why the opposition doesn't capitalise on this kind of thing and nail her.

Nice to see that this has reached mainstream media. Sturgeon will get off with it just as she did when she attempted to get a fellow SNP politician the jail with her amnesia and her lies. She then had the brass neck to advise Johnson to resign for pretending that he didn't know anything about these parties. I don't understand why the opposition doesn't capitalise on this kind of thing and nail her.
I won’t go into any detail at the moment, but certain Scottish journalists have contacted us recently asking to provide them with more information.
I will also say that certain journalists aren’t happy with Sturgeon’s stance on this subject. Again we will update the thread with what we can when we can.

I won’t go into any detail at the moment, but certain Scottish journalists have contacted us recently asking to provide them with more information.
I will also say that certain journalists aren’t happy with Sturgeon’s stance on this subject. Again we will update the thread with what we can when we can.

If you're able to comment, what do you think has caused the shift in interest in this?

"The family have frequently visited Holyrood to speak about the known child abuse at Celtic Boys Club.

Helene continued: “We were told to go see the sports minister at the time, and he said he would do everything he could to help us.

“We got a letter back from them, they said they couldn’t help us and they referred us to the SFA."

Note..."Referred to the SFA"

Yet happy enough to indirectly direct the SFA and a member club when it's one of their most famous and public benefactors and supporters??

Wonder if Val McDermid would like to direct a response to Helene Gray instead? She seems to have a lot of governmental influence.

@BN94, I am assuming the ones contacting you haven't had a change of conscience or outbreak of morals, I am assuming they are now doing it out of the necessity of putting bread and milk on their family table and protecting their jobs due to the downward trend in newspaper purchases.

This could be the Spotlight moment when they have to actually report on their own kind.

But whatever the reason, as long as it gets reported, the victims get their stories heard and support for real justice increases, then that's a reward to all of them through the support team highlighting it all.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Note..."Referred to the SFA"

Yet happy enough to indirectly direct the SFA and a member club when it's one of their most famous and public benefactors and supporters??

Wonder if Val McDermid would like to direct a response to Helene Gray instead? She seems to have a lot of governmental influence.

Perhaps our twitter users could all ask Val
- in a respectful manner - what her thoughts are on Goodwillie and Raith Rovers being singled out whilst a massively bigger, long term scandal has been going on at Celtic?

@BN94, I am assuming the ones contacting you haven't had a change of conscience or outbreak of morals, I am assuming they are now doing it out of the necessity of putting bread and milk on their family table and protecting their jobs due to the downward trend in newspaper purchases.

This could be the Spotlight moment when they have to actually report on their own kind.

But whatever the reason, as long as it gets reported, the victims get their stories heard and support for real justice increases, then that's a reward to all of them through the support team highlighting it all.

Keep up the good work.

It would not surprise me if some of these newly "concerned" journalists were on a fishing trip trying to find out what spotlight has so they can pass it on to help the bheasts prepare in advance to fight any facts, deflect them, or seek to rubbish them with the same black arts the RC Church has been using for centuries.

It would not surprise me if some of these newly "concerned" journalists were on a fishing trip trying to find out what spotlight has so they can pass it on to help the bheasts prepare in advance to fight any facts, deflect them, or seek to rubbish them with the same black arts the RC Church has been using for centuries.
If that was to be the case then we’ll out them.

I think there definitely comes a point where the MSM has to acknowledge the sheer scale of this and that there has been a huge cover up on Celtic's part, aided and abetted by politicians and the media themselves.

At the end of the day, it's child abuse on a massive scale and anyone enabling or covering it up is complicit.

Problem is, when it all comes out, a lot of people could potentially be tarnished by their involvement, including sporting heroes, and that's what they're all afraid of.

Above all else, Celtic as a club are going to be permanently tarnished - this will define them and affect their reputation forever - and a lot of people, understandably, don't want that.

It has to come out though, for the victims and for society in general. You cannot allow institutional child abuse to go unpunished, no matter how much certain parties would like to.

It really is about time that SMSM and the opposition parties grew a set and went after wee Nippy. There are at least as many Scots who oppose independence as who are in favour of it and it really amazes me that newspapers who are traditionally against Scottish independence don't highlight her despicable behaviour more often. She should be getting the same treatment as the other clown in Westminster but seems to avoid all the full frontals that he regularly gets.

I think they have already tried that

May I ask a question?
Are you receiving any responses to these ?
Just interested what the various Sponsors stance has been to this.
I have followed this thread but not commented previously, the compassion and integrity that you have all shown is to be commended.
Yes we have entered dialogue with a certain sponsor. It’s very early days but we’ve been asked for more information.
Unfortunately at this time we will not name them as this is currently ongoing, but they have requested more information that they are now receiving.
I apologise as this is as far as we can go at the moment.

That's an interesting development Grigo. No doubt the information can be released when the time is right.

BN94 has replied above J.

We obviously need to work confidentially on some things.

Anyone who has the time to write to all of the major sponsors can help, and we would appreciate it. The more of the public they believe are watching their response to this, the better.

From the Evening Standard.
Precedence on vicarious liability .Chelsea taking the right and honorable course.
Mon, 7 February 2022, 3:39 pm·3-min read

Chelsea have settled a High Court case brought by four former youth team players over alleged historical racist abuse (PA) (PA Wire)
Chelsea Football Club have settled a High Court case brought by four former youth team players over alleged historical racial abuse.
The ex-players had sought damages for personal injury and loss over claims they were “subjected to a barrage of disgracefully offensive racist abuse” from two members of the Premier League club’s youth coaching staff in the 1990s.
Lawyers for the men claimed Chelsea were “vicariously liable” for abuse they faced when aged between 14 and 18, which they alleged was committed by Graham Rix and Gwyn Williams
Their cases were due to go to trial but a settlement has now been reached, a High Court judge was told at a pre-trial review hearing at the Royal Courts of Justice on Monday morning.
The club is pleased that we have been able to conclude a settlement of these claims without any further litigation. We will continue to offer support to the former players concerned through our dedicated Player Support Service
Chelsea spokesman
David McClenaghan, representing the men, told the court: “I’m pleased to let you know that a successful settlement agreement has been achieved between the parties.”
Mr Justice Sweeting congratulated lawyers on settling the case, adding: “The only thing to do this morning is to vacate the trial.”
One of the men previously alleged in court documents that he faced “repeated and persistent bullying and harassment” involving “deliberately offensive racist insults” by Mr Williams and Mr Rix.
He claimed he was punched, kicked, and had hot coffee poured over his head during the alleged abuse, which he said caused him “great distress and upset”.
We believe that this will prompt other victims of racial abuse to come forward and our clients hope that this case will prevent others from enduring what they had to
Lawyers David McClenaghan and Rebecca Sherriff
Mr Williams and Mr Rix have strongly denied allegations they racially abused Chelsea youth players.
Mr Rix worked at Chelsea between 1993 and 2000, while Mr Williams joined the club in 1979 and left in 2006.
A Chelsea spokesman said after Monday’s hearing: “The club is pleased that we have been able to conclude a settlement of these claims without any further litigation.
“We will continue to offer support to the former players concerned through our dedicated Player Support Service.”
Mr McClenaghan and Rebecca Sherriff, partners at law firm Bolt Burdon Kemp, said in a statement: “This is a historic moment for our incredibly brave clients, who have spoken out about their horrendous experiences that they suffered over many years at Chelsea Football Club as young boys at the hands of their football coaches.
“This settlement will hopefully go some way in repairing the harm and ongoing trauma caused to our clients, who were just children when the abuse was inflicted on them by those in positions of trust.
“Through our clients’ courage, we believe that this will prompt other victims of racial abuse to come forward and our clients hope that this case will prevent others from enduring what they had to.”

Yes we have entered dialogue with a certain sponsor. It’s very early days but we’ve been asked for more information.
Unfortunately at this time we will not name them as this is currently ongoing, but they have requested more information that they are now receiving.
I apologise as this is as far as we can go at the moment.
No need to apologise, was just interested to see what impact it was having.
Glad that you are seeing traction on this from other sources.
You all deserve so much credit, for this.

Frightening reading some of this. It's shameful that there doesn't seem to be any appetite from the leader of this country and the rotten party to tackle this.
They are frightened they might lose the votes of the paedo harbourers of which they are many but they are also losing the chance of winning many more votes from the British minded population of the Country of which there are many many more and who are getting less and less impressed with the way the SNP are dealing with the safety of children's welfare or rather the lack of it . Any Government who won't condemn child sex abuse scandal cases which have taken over 50years to come out of the woodwork at Celtic Boy's Club and Celtic Football Club and demand an immediate inquiry are not fit enough to be governing this Country , Where are their morals for God's sake and who are they covering up and why are the doing so ?

Yes indeed. An open goal, as I have said in my email to Douglas Ross some time ago.

Seemingly, when the time is right, is his and his party's mantra?

The time is right about 50 years ago ya twat.

BN94 has replied above J.

We obviously need to work confidentially on some things.

Anyone who has the time to write to all of the major sponsors can help, and we would appreciate it. The more of the public they believe are watching their response to this, the better.
I would be interested in contacting sponsors, could I have a list, I know this has been posted previously but I can't seem to find it sorry.

Back