Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

This is great @johnkp.
Can I make one suggestion - while shining a spotlight on their history, I think their recent and ongoing stance of 'separate entity' and refusal to take action/help victims should be made very clear too.

John’s just given everyone a base template DS, so people can add as per their own thoughts & mindset.

Of course your points are absolutely valid.

I think the most important point in adding on top of this base is PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL.

Don’t allow any of these guys to turn it back on you / us & use the excuse of abuse.

As Gordon Woods illustrated recently, Dornan claimed that Gordon had abused him, but Gordon had kept their communications & exposed Dornan as the liar that he is.

These fuckers don't waste time blocking people who raise this subject with them,although certain individuals in scottish govt do respond to you,by calling you a bigot!!
It could be argued that ‘blocking’ acknowledges that they know about the abuse. They now have taken action to ignore the abuse. They have taken action to censor the abuse.

Pretty damming record.

John’s just given everyone a base template DS, so people can add as per their own thoughts & mindset.

Of course your points are absolutely valid.

I think the most important point in adding on top of this base is PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL.

Don’t allow any of these guys to turn it back on you / us & use the excuse of abuse.

As Gordon Woods illustrated recently, Dornan claimed that Gordon had abused him, but Gordon had kept their communications & exposed Dornan as the liar that he is.
Absolutely disgusting reprobate of a human being Doran is, to play a victim himself when real victims out there needing support

Yes mate. Disgusting that someone with his values is somehow seen as fit to govern our once proud country.
It is the depths they will go sink to is the sickening part it is just highlighting it even more as to how much control they have and now to the extent they think they are untouchable. Getting a bit like North Korea where they are controlling the narrative

sent

Hi there

I feel compelled to write to you as a corporate partner of Celtic FC to forward information that I have recently become aware of.

Following on from a major story regarding the employment of a football player who has been found guilty of rape in a civil court, a further update outlined the Scottish First Minister blocking a group of activists who represent the victims of the Child Sexual Abuse scandal at Celtic FC.

Celtic FC appear to have financed and cultivated a child abusing peadophile ring for almost 50 years, the numbers are staggering:

* 285+ victims of paedophile attacks
* 6 convicted paedophiles
* 55 convictions
* 4 criminal trials pending
* 1 class action pending

These figures have not really been public knowledge but it seems that the dam is about to break and the reputation of Celtic and all those who support, finance, sponsor and back them will be subject to enormous scrutiny.

This matter is something you need to be aware of and consider how to deal with.

With best regards

sent

Hi there

I feel compelled to write to you as a corporate partner of Celtic FC to forward information that I have recently become aware of.

Following on from a major story regarding the employment of a football player who has been found guilty of rape in a civil court, a further update outlined the Scottish First Minister blocking a group of activists who represent the victims of the Child Sexual Abuse scandal at Celtic FC.

Celtic FC appear to have financed and cultivated a child abusing peadophile ring for almost 50 years, the numbers are staggering:

* 285+ victims of paedophile attacks
* 6 convicted paedophiles
* 55 convictions
* 4 criminal trials pending
* 1 class action pending

These figures have not really been public knowledge but it seems that the dam is about to break and the reputation of Celtic and all those who support, finance, sponsor and back them will be subject to enormous scrutiny.

This matter is something you need to be aware of and consider how to deal with.

With best regards

Thank you Immortal.

This thred been here for ever and a day !

Spotlight are highlightin events on FB and seems we close at last to Court proceedings.

Still the club nor the Scottish 'Government' refuse to address this issue. The club under advice from solicitors , the SNP being as useless as they are in everything they touch ! Highlighted by Nicola sucking up to her friend over the Raith shanbles. Her hypocrisy knows no limit

Slightly off topic, but it's what ALL SNP ministers do. I had the temerity to challenge my local SNP MSP on Facebook on a particular issue, politely and respectfully of course, and found myself promptly blocked. All they want is happy clappers and sheep on social media.
The party who want everyone to support them but must not question what they do , just vote for them by putting an X in the appropriate box , then shut up and question nothing the Party does . When the Party says jump You Will jump and vote when told to . The Commandant ThanksYou personally for your vote and together we will make Scotland the Nat-zi Regime of the World . Heil Nickler ! o_O

Last edited:
Makes your blood boil reading that article, a mother of a victim asking a question on our elected to be blocked simply scandalous, to be fair am surprised it was printed so fair play for putting it out there, and may this woman and many other survivors/victims get their day soon
How to defend the guilty Nikla style .....Easy ..... Just block the innocent complainer ..... Simples !

In my opinion, this wee country is the most corrupt in Europe. Have had some cultists on here arguing with me on this issue several times. They are yet to come up with a coherent argument proving me wrong. The dear leader is a disgrace. Hypocrisy beyond the pale. Trying to look good by putting her oar in re Goodwillie. Completely ignoring children being raped at celtic. For decades.

Last edited:
This thred been here for ever and a day !

Spotlight are highlightin events on FB and seems we close at last to Court proceedings.

Still the club nor the Scottish 'Government' refuse to address this issue. The club under advice from solicitors , the SNP being as useless as they are in everything they touch ! Highlighted by Nicola sucking up to her friend over the Raith shanbles. Her hypocrisy knows no limit
It's more to do with the Scottish Government being complicit in the cover up than their just being useless.

It's quite deliberate.

The sheer gall of this club to continually refer to CBC as a "seperate entity" is baffling and downright shameful.

What Spotlight has shown thus far has completely blown that seperate entity keech clean out of the water and any competant brief will rip this to shreads and they know it.

I expect there will be a change on how nonceco lawyers approach this given these startling relevations.

The sheer gall of this club to continually refer to CBC as a "seperate entity" is baffling and downright shameful.

What Spotlight has shown thus far has completely blown that seperate entity keech clean out of the water and any competant brief will rip this to shreads and they know it.

I expect there will be a change on how nonceco lawyers approach this given these startling relevations.
Every article still sticks to CBC even the Sun article regarding sturgeon hypocrisy. On similiar note who do you work through getting a complaint into Adidas?

Makes your blood boil reading that article, a mother of a victim asking a question on our elected to be blocked simply scandalous, to be fair am surprised it was printed so fair play for putting it out there, and may this woman and many other survivors/victims get their day soon
Despicable behaviour from Sturgeon but at least this is being reported in a Scottish tabloid.

Adidas having concerns about being associated with westham after the Zouma cat incident yet silence over being associated with the club that has harboured the beasts for decades
It's publicity they are concerned about, and at the moment this corrupt government and media are doing a good job of covering this scandal up. Until this hits the headlines Adidas will bury their heads in the sand.

Well to be fair BC, they now have 6 convicted paedophiles at one club, with 2 others up for trial, as well as new trials for 2 of the original 6.

We also now have, as of 2 years ago or so, a lost civil action court case for an employee abusing a child, as well as a class action in progress.

So really, now there’s so much more public information than there has ever been mate.
I know Grigo. The question is, why won't they use the information provided by the team? Mystifying.

For those who intend to email the sponsors, it may be useful to highlight the statement where CFC tried to wriggle out of this whole sordid affair.

On 07 Nov. 2018 at 12:45 their newsroom team issued a statement intimating that "Although Celtic Football Club is an entirely separate organisation to Celtic Boys' Club, we wish to express our deep regret that these incidents took place, as well as our sympathy for the victims who suffered abuse.

This has since been blown completely out the water by the wonderful work carried out by the Spotlight team.

For those who intend to email the sponsors, it may be useful to highlight the statement where CFC tried to wriggle out of this whole sordid affair.

On 07 Nov. 2018 at 12:45 their newsroom team issued a statement intimating that "Although Celtic Football Club is an entirely separate organisation to Celtic Boys' Club, we wish to express our deep regret that these incidents took place, as well as our sympathy for the victims who suffered abuse.

This has since been blown completely out the water by the wonderful work carried out by the Spotlight team.
Even today, having read everything I’ve read about this over the years, my first thought, my first instinct, is to ask “how the feck does that work, how can that be?”
Quickly followed by “what about these kids, did they know this, did their families?”
I know that’s the “wrong way round” but it’s just the way their statement is written.
Once you’ve digested the whole piece my thinking is “how can they abandon these kids like that?

How can it be that not one of some 250 victims were identified, even with the claimed involvement of Scotland Yard?

There's something not right about this case.
Do those photographs still exist or were they destroyed to cover up? If they still exist I would like to think that just 1 individual could come forward and give evidence to reopen the case. Filthy bastards.

Back