Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

KyuctCTSaTAsreTc9moe3i7vecGm-WSAowJe_ong1nPrjMrCZUchuLQpTzNqCgdB1FwO9kdpmoC0-pqNB_AU4KSweJBuImvwKdEnYOIh7D6zCira6GGd1ufTSw=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear Borderbluenose

Thank you for contacting us.

Cadbury always seek to form partnerships with other brands that are loved and celebrated by our consumers and enable us to provide them with exciting and engaging experiences. Celtic FC shares Cadbury’s heritage of bringing people together and creating and sharing moments of happiness, as well as supporting their local communities.

Kind regards,

Nicola

We value your trust when sharing your personal data with us. We always treat your data in a fair and respectful manner. If you would like to know more about how we handle your data, our privacy notice can be found at eu.mondelezinternational.com

I had this reply from Cadbury snacking made right for sure. I have replied asking if their USA head Office would be happy to sponsor a club with a bigger scandal than Penn State

KyuctCTSaTAsreTc9moe3i7vecGm-WSAowJe_ong1nPrjMrCZUchuLQpTzNqCgdB1FwO9kdpmoC0-pqNB_AU4KSweJBuImvwKdEnYOIh7D6zCira6GGd1ufTSw=s0-d-e1-ft

Dear Borderbluenose

Cadbury always seek to form partnerships with other brands that are loved and celebrated by our consumers and enable us to provide them with exciting and engaging experiences. Celtic FC shares Cadbury’s heritage of bringing people together and creating and sharing moments of happiness, as well as supporting their local communities.

Kind regards,

Nicola

We value your trust when sharing your personal data with us. We always treat your data in a fair and respectful manner. If you would like to know more about how we handle your data, our privacy notice can be found at eu.mondelezinternational.com

I had this reply from Cadbury snacking made right for sure. I have replied asking if their USA head Office would be happy to sponsor a club with a bigger scandal than Penn State

I don’t see how in any way that email addresses your concerns.

Dear Borderbluenose

Kind regards,

Nicola

That just smacks of somebody that just couldn't be bothered to read your concerns.

Dear Borderbluenose

Kind regards,

Nicola

scum fc could not make a better reply if they wanted to, especially the bit highlighted what about the heartache and trauma of the people that have suffered at the hand of the aforementioned club

Dear Borderbluenose

Kind regards,

Nicola

Wow. Did I just read that right?

Though it said bringing people together and creating and sharing moments with a penis

Dear Borderbluenose

Kind regards,

Nicola

How is it even possible, for any right mined person to construct that reply, and citing happiness as a shared common goal when the topic evidenced is the rape & molestation of children ffs?

It's jaw-Dropping.

this one might be of assistance BBN, Cadbury is part of the Royal Warrant Holders Association by appointment to our Queen here is a wee contact you could raise your concerns with your reply from Cadbury
Dear Queen you might not be aware that Cadbury sponsors the largest sporting paedophile club in world history. You might want to change chocolate suppliers and protect the royal warrant brand.

Dear Queen you might not be aware that Cadbury sponsors the largest sporting paedophile club in world history. You might want to change chocolate suppliers and protect the royal warrant brand.
I was just thinking if replying to that email that could maybe worth mentioning that it could be brought to the attention of the Royal Warrant as it is a big thing to companies

Vitality have just dropped their partnership with West Ham because of the Zouma incident and yet all the partners listed above, with convictions and supported evidence, continue to put money into an organisation that are responsible for decades of child sexual abuse.

This world is mad.

Dear Borderbluenose

Kind regards,

Nicola

Might be worth trying these mate. Usually when complaints go to the top then they get dealt with quickly and effectively.

dirk.vandeput@mdlz.com

lstigant@mdlz.com

Adidas dropped zouma like a hot tottie over his abuse of nature....time to see if they drop the scum as quick over their abuse to mankind ?

We are on it T.

Dear Borderbluenose

Kind regards,

Nicola

Good stuff, mate. If possible, anyone contacting various sponsor companies please include links of the numerous convictions already racked up by Celtc FC for paedoism, and simply ask if they wish to be associated with such crimes. ?

Dear Borderbluenose

Kind regards,

Nicola

Holy fck, that’s a jaw dropping response to a letter about child abuse.

this was the reply rom corporate address posted by OP Sorry guys this post was meant for Zouma Thread

Dear sender,

Thank you for your message, we appreciate your interest in adidas.

Please note you have reached the adidas press office. Therefore, we are only able to assist you in press-related matters. If that’s the case, we are happy to get back to you.

For other topics, we kindly ask you to consider following information:

1. For sponsoring, marketing or any other business-related requests please use our contact form or call our switchboard. (+49 9132 840)

2. For product-related requests please contact our customer service.
DE: www.adidas.de/hilfe
UK: www.adidas.co.uk/help
US: www.adidas.com/us/help

3. For logo or image usage requests, please consider this information.

4. Please understand, unfortunately we are not able to support you with any survey requests, that are not for journalistic purposes.

5. For privacy related issues (data deletion or correction) please read https://www.adidas-group.com/en/service/privacy-statement/

For more information on adidas please visit our website: www.adidas-group.com

Thank you very much for your understanding!

Kind regards,

adidas

CORPORATE COMMUNICATION

corporate.press@adidas.com

Adi-Dassler-Str. 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach

Last edited:
this was the reply rom corporate address posted by OP Sorry guys this post was meant for Zouma Thread

Dear sender,

Thank you for your message, we appreciate your interest in adidas.

Please note you have reached the adidas press office. Therefore, we are only able to assist you in press-related matters. If that’s the case, we are happy to get back to you.

For other topics, we kindly ask you to consider following information:

1. For sponsoring, marketing or any other business-related requests please use our contact form or call our switchboard. (+49 9132 840)

2. For product-related requests please contact our customer service.
DE: www.adidas.de/hilfe
UK: www.adidas.co.uk/help
US: www.adidas.com/us/help

3. For logo or image usage requests, please consider this information.

4. Please understand, unfortunately we are not able to support you with any survey requests, that are not for journalistic purposes.

5. For privacy related issues (data deletion or correction) please read https://www.adidas-group.com/en/service/privacy-statement/

For more information on adidas please visit our website: www.adidas-group.com

Thank you very much for your understanding!

Kind regards,

adidas

CORPORATE COMMUNICATION

corporate.press@adidas.com

Adi-Dassler-Str. 1, 91074 Herzogenaurach
this might get a better response

Adidas Group​

JzgP3D4R_normal.jpg
Mr Kasper RorstedCEO
Emailkasper.rorsted@adidas-group.com
Advice from CEOemail.com How to write your email to a CEO
Websitehttps://www.adidas-group.com
Social MediaT
Related listsEuropean Companies

Compare and contrast the exposure of such cases in NZ - heartbreaking . . .
Everyone who knows me as being brought up from a Protestant Rangers supporting family in a shitehole council estate in the 70s thinks I’m being naturally bitter and biased against catholics but I can assure you that wising up to the scam of religion and becoming an atheist, I detest all religions as power and influence grabbing man made clubs but I have a special hatred for this filthy cult whose priests and practitioners have been raping children for f&cking centuries. When is the National debate to finally outlaw this particular nonsense sect going to begin?

Last edited:
I listen to TalkSport on occasion. I found it very interesting that there was such a maelstrom (rightly so) over the player that abused his cat yet there is never anything mentioned about this.

Simon Jordon on there seems like a very smart and ethical guy, at least in what he says. Are there any posters that call these shows? Would this be a possible additional way to attempt to get this out there in the mainstream?

Any abuse of the vulnerable, be it animal or human, is abhorrent. This CSA ring at the scum is just off the charts when compared to some of the things that people get up in arms about though.

I assume that the ones that have sent the emails already to the sponsors, have included the photos with the crest with the sponsor in the centre and the cases listed? The more these photos are put in front of them and the more that are seen in the public domain, the better. Would be great to get them fired up on billboards and bus shelters and the likes.

Compare and contrast the exposure of such cases in NZ - heartbreaking . . .
The Catholic Church responses to these offences reminds me nothing more than of the movie The Godfather when the families are at war and the henchman says “ This happen every ten years or so to clear the air”.
The scandal is brought to the public eye somewhere , they roll out the pre-prepared “ small minority of errant Priests have shamed us and we feel for the victims” statement and hunker down until the flames have died down.
The same tactic is being used on this scandal, they are trying to keep it up in the air long enough and hope it runs out of steam.
Thankfully it’s clear the Spotlight team recognise this and have prepared for the long haul.

Last edited:

All Viewer Relations @sky.uk <ViewerR@sky.uk>​

11:32 (19 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Your relationship with Celtic - rnb01​

Inbox

profile_mask2.png

11:32 (22 minutes ago

Good morning,

Thank you for your note. Our partnership is with the Scottish Professional Football League (SPFL), and we will pass your comments on to them.

Thank you again for getting in touch.

Kind regards

Robin
Viewer Relations

11:32 (19 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Your relationship with Celtic - rnb01​

Inbox

profile_mask2.png

11:32 (22 minutes ago

Good morning,

Thank you for your note. Our partnership is with the Scottish Professional Football League (SPFL), and we will pass your comments on to them.

Thank you again for getting in touch.

Kind regards

Robin
Viewer Relations
Looking like a standard reply got the same

Back