Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

All Viewer Relations @sky.uk <ViewerR@sky.uk>​

11:32 (19 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Your relationship with Celtic - rnb01​

Inbox

profile_mask2.png

All Viewer Relations @sky.uk <ViewerR@sky.uk>​

11:32 (22 minutes ago

Good morning,

Thank you for your note. Our partnership is with the Scottish Professional Football League (SPFL), and we will pass your comments on to them.

Thank you again for getting in touch.

Kind regards

Robin
Viewer Relations
The bit in the subject line is a bit confusing rnb01

FMQ

SNP MSP Michelle Thomson asks whether Raith Rovers' signing of David Goodwillie - the player ruled by a civil court to have raped a woman - deserves further action.

Ms Thomson asks the first minister if she thinks author Val McDermid's proposal for an independent body in Scottish football to check players are a “fit and proper person” merits further exploration.

Ms McDermid withdrew her support and sponsorship of Raith Rovers after the club signed Goodwillie, and the club later reversed its decision.

Ms Sturgeon says she does think Val McDermid's proposal merits further consideration.

The first minister adds being a footballer is not an ordinary job and football clubs have a responsibility to ensure their players are suitable role models.

She also calls for zero-tolerance of misogyny in football.

Still no mention on historic child abuse in Scottish Football. The good people of Scotland are getting treated like fools by these clowns. It's a closed shop.

BN94 why did these papers print the story back then but will not raise a peep now?
The Green £ obviously.
The Rhecord especially advertises Season Book renewals, European Tickets, Shop sales and new kit launches as well as having the contract to print Pravda.
Plus any banned paper for Pressers won't feed Timmy his latest news therefore no sales or traffic online..

The Green £ obviously.
The Rhecord especially advertises Season Book renewals, European Tickets, Shop sales and new kit launches as well as having the contract to print Pravda.
Plus any banned paper for Pressers won't feed Timmy his latest news therefore no sales or traffic online..
Thanks for the update not like them either putting money ahead of victims then

Horiffic reading but needs shown! The truth has to be told about these evil evil bastards. Disgusting scum. :mad::mad:
Of all the Clubs in Scotland which are not that many really , why do the majority of these paedophillic creeps seem to have an attachment to C*ltic FC ? and why is it that very few media reporters etc.,or indeed Government officials steer clear of demanding answers regarding child abuse ? at this particular club , yet display all sorts of horror and point the finger publicly at a player signing for a football club who seemingly comitted rape with a grown up female or a footballer mistreating a cat and quite rightly so in both cases , yet don't want to deal with any type of investigations into a club with a massive history of child abuse ? Are there too many people in authority who may have something to hide and think that blanking it all out will make it all go away . I think the British Government may be the only avanue left for an honest enquiry into this sordid mess of a football club . I know the brilliant work the team here are doing to get answers but feel they are up against an army of cover up individuals who have too much to hide with what went on regards child abuse otherwise they would be only to glad to help out with enquiries . Best of luck to the Spotlight team for what they do trying to break down a solid concrete wall of denial .

Hugh 'I know everything......about nothing' keevins has made it clear that if celtics boys club is talked about on radio Clyde he will walk off air - he has nothing to worry about.
Real point here is WHY He would walk out the Studio?
Are any of the 4 Priests he had at his daughter's wedding involved I understand his brother is a Priest too! What does he have to hide?
Let's face it he had no issues for 2 years along with Delahunt and Co in discussing our dirty laundry (EBT's) on the show and sticking up for Lennon with no comment on his treatment of mistresses and Leanne Dempster ....always the cheating play acting victim to the real world but a victim in Keevin's eyes, with what has been posted on this thread he was in and about that Club to know what was going on just like the Hate Finder General who was happy to prostitute his son in the hope he made it at CFC.

Real point here is WHY He would walk out the Studio?
Are any of the 4 Priests he had at his daughter's wedding involved I understand his brother is a Priest too! What does he have to hide?
Let's face it he had no issues for 2 years along with Delahunt and Co in discussing our dirty laundry (EBT's) on the show and sticking up for Lennon with no comment on his treatment of mistresses and Leanne Dempster ....always the cheating play acting victim to the real world but a victim in Keevin's eyes, with what has been posted on this thread he was in and about that Club to know what was going on just like the Hate Finder General who was happy to prostitute his son in the hope he made it at CFC.
Keevins is one of the last old-school sports journalists in Scotland. From the time when journalists had close contacts within football clubs and had their ears to the ground and would be aware of every piece of street gossip. Every piece.

If people were whispering about the goings on at the boys club back in the 70’s and 80’s (and they were) then there is simply no way that Keevins didn’t know about it.

Then there is his close friendship with Tommy Burns and Burns’ relationship with P#2.

Why did you not lift the phone Hugh ? or did you not even ask your brother if he knew what was going on or would you rather not want to know in case it harmed the GOOD name of CFC . Big Jock would have chased you out the door anyway if you had dared to mention it . That lot have the cheek to condemn the Mason's for keeping secrets , there's gonna' be some smell when the chanty bursts o_O .

Last edited:
Wonder if the Heather Suttie referenced is the same one that used to present on TV and Radio?
She was, also very involved with Reach plc/Trinity Mirror who publish Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror, The Sunday People, Daily Express, Sunday Express, Daily Star, Daily Star Sunday as well as the Scottish Daily Record and Sunday Mail, along with 240 regional papers. Reach Plc also work closely with the Scottish government.

We should also note that Hollinshead's partner Lorraine Herbison is head of news and sport at Bauer media/Radio Clyde. I'm sure it has been discussed about her stance on not discussing anything to do with the Celtic FC Paedophile ring.

It was all a very cosy relationship there where Reach plc and Bauer's media content could all have been easily controlled by a couple of people.

FMQ

SNP MSP Michelle Thomson asks whether Raith Rovers' signing of David Goodwillie - the player ruled by a civil court to have raped a woman - deserves further action.

Ms Thomson asks the first minister if she thinks author Val McDermid's proposal for an independent body in Scottish football to check players are a “fit and proper person” merits further exploration.

Ms McDermid withdrew her support and sponsorship of Raith Rovers after the club signed Goodwillie, and the club later reversed its decision.

Ms Sturgeon says she does think Val McDermid's proposal merits further consideration.

The first minister adds being a footballer is not an ordinary job and football clubs have a responsibility to ensure their players are suitable role models.

Still no mention on historic child abuse in Scottish Football. The good people of Scotland are getting treated like fools by these clowns. It's a closed shop.

The SNP and their merry band of fucking idiots really hate football don't they?

Last edited:
She was, also very involved with Reach plc/Trinity Mirror who publish Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror, The Sunday People, Daily Express, Sunday Express, Daily Star, Daily Star Sunday as well as the Scottish Daily Record and Sunday Mail, along with 240 regional papers. Reach Plc also work closely with the Scottish government.

We should also note that Hollinshead's partner Lorraine Herbison is head of news and sport at Bauer media/Radio Clyde. I'm sure it has been discussed about her stance on not discussing anything to do with the Celtic FC Paedophile ring.

It was all a very cosy relationship there where Reach plc and Bauer's media content could all have been easily controlled by a couple of people.

Last edited:
FMQ

now is the time to strike with her comments in regards to Goodwillie and further considerations they have brought it up now and can of worms could be opened now, the question needs to be asked with them comments 1 victim what about the 258+ victims

Hugh 'I know everything......about nothing' keevins has made it clear that if celtics boys club is talked about on radio Clyde he will walk off air - he has nothing to worry about.

The sheer fucking arrogance of the seedy old bastard.
He's known for years about this and said nothing.
These men need all the support society can give them.
What does HE have to hide?

FMQ

They take it in turn to pose these type of questions.
This time it’s from Michelle, who left the Snp when she was getting investigated for mortgage fraud, then it was dropped due to insufficient evidence and now she’s back in the inner sanctum.

now is the time to strike with her comments in regards to Goodwillie and further considerations they have brought it up now and can of worms could be opened now, the question needs to be asked with them comments 1 victim what about the 258+ victims

I was about to post with the same thoughts.

Pressure must be brought to bear here regarding this scandal,the perpetrators,the enablers and the disgusting cover up of the mollestation of hundreds of children and the FM and her motley crew outrageously blocking victims and victims families for asking simple questions?

Ive seen a small snippet in the media regarding Helene Grays twitter blocking by Sturgeon and the usual "asked for comment" at the end.

Has no one in opposition the backbone to do whats right and call out this hypocrisy and start demanding answers and action?

I was about to post with the same thoughts.

Pressure must be brought to bear here regarding this scandal,the perpetrators,the enablers and the disgusting cover up of the mollestation of hundreds of children and the FM and her motley crew outrageously blocking victims and victims families for asking simple questions?

Ive seen a small snippet in the media regarding Helene Grays twitter blocking by Sturgeon and the usual "asked for comment" at the end.

Has no one in opposition the backbone to do whats right and call out this hypocrisy and start demanding answers and action?
With Ross involved in Scottish Football he has in my opinion a conflict of interest re his career, as no doubt the Scum Board would be bombarding Hampden for his sacking see Hugh Dallas for an email about the Head of the World's Biggest Peadophile ....as an example of Catholic Peado Rings sticking together.
As for Labour they will hope to take back the Catholic Protest vote from the SNP and are quite happy to sit on the fence regards the Indy option Then factor in ex scum board members Reid & Wilson and current MSP's/MP's who are Cellic minded.

With Ross involved in Scottish Football he has in my opinion a conflict of interest re his career, as no doubt the Scum Board would be bombarding Hampden for his sacking see Hugh Dallas for an email about the Head of the World's Biggest Peadophile ....as an example of Catholic Peado Rings sticking together.
As for Labour they will hope to take back the Catholic Protest vote from the SNP and are quite happy to sit on the fence regards the Indy option Then factor in ex scum board members Reid & Wilson and current MSP's/MP's who are Cellic minded.

When the dam bursts these high profile people will scuttle into the background,scarves shoved firmly up their dukes in shame.

Keevins is one of the last old-school sports journalists in Scotland. From the time when journalists had close contacts within football clubs and had their ears to the ground and would be aware of every piece of street gossip. Every piece.

If people were whispering about the goings on at the boys club back in the 70’s and 80’s (and they were) then there is simply no way that Keevins didn’t know about it.

Then there is his close friendship with Tommy Burns and Burns’ relationship with P#2.
Totally - and judging by the output of his football books he was pretty much a journalist with a direct line in to Celtic park. So as well as this, and being a massive Celtic fan, scrutiny of Celtics boys club could well cast a shadow on some of celtics 'sacred cows' - of which hugh has had no hesitation in sharing his admiration of over the years.

Last edited:
History will define this scandal and its magnitude as an unimaginable disaster. Unprecedented numbers of abuse and molestation at one club .
When the full scale and timelines is exposed for the world to see, a very large number of people, organisations, media will wish they had acted very differently.
A full independent inquiry into how this could unfold is long overdue.

The whole tragic truth is so visible and obvious yet is being hindered by so many, and I know BN94 has intimated that we are going to be a little disappointed at an announcement yet to be revealed. He has said though, that it is not what it will seem to be, thankfully.

Am I being naive if I thought that it would just be simple for "someone" to shout out ("insert names) is a (insert crime)" and await the response, then unload all the evidence when they take that someone to court?

I'm sure the victims have more patience than me and I stand with them in their tribulations.

I also stand firmly beside the Spotlight team and their endeavours.

Having read this. I have never been so sickened and ashamed of my country than tonight. I hope and pray that someone, somewhere can expose this and get justice for those who have been horribly harmed by these truly evil people. I also pray that our country who has given much to the world (in science, engineering, economics, art, philosophy…) can move on from this indelible stain. And those that allowed these things to happen, over decades, are brought to account. This is way bigger than football or political allegiances… this goes to the very soul of our country and who we aspire to be.

Back