Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

John Reid was often outspoken about our finances and would openly boast that something was about to hit us ,I am 100% positive he was the catalyst for the HMRC investigation

Reid wasn't on board until 2007, they started and stopped EBTs in 2004.

Brian Quinn would also have had a lot of contacts in government, regulation and tax.

I am as sure as I can be that he put a stop to Selliks EBT's (they had started with Juninho) when he got the word from someone connected that they were regarded by the IR as tax evasion and would be prosecuted as such.

Last edited:
SCIA investigations

Marist Brothers have a close link to Celitc, I also note under section 10. Title - child migrants. Would this allow the investigation to look into the Fairnbridge?

Jim Torbett was the managing director here. The SNP are adamant that the investigation must not investigate non accommodation child abuse. ie Celtic but wold Fairnbridge be a grey area?

John Reid was a true bastard, he single handed did more harm to our great club than all the other bastards put together
This 100% correct but I can't prove it as it was said to me by Reid's freind, who thought I was a tim due to my in laws
I met him at a wedding and the topic came to football, I was just standing at the bar with a few of my in laws who knew him, his words were, '' just wished John was more successful in putting those bast**ds out of existence ''.

Signed and shared to all I can
Done the same, wife and her family too. We will get there bears. I wish I was eloquent enough to describe my admiration of the Spotlight guys. Doing the governments work for them. Truly inspirational. Just shows what a few determined men can do. Tick Tock. Soon the whole world will know what I knew since I was a child. Seems so strange in the world we live in nowadays that this is still brushed off as bigotry.

Given what has surfaced over the last ten years regarding Celtic FC and The RC Church you can’t help but think that Celtic may have been created as a vehicle to gain access to young children. It’s a disturbing and extremely uncomfortable thought but it could be true.

Has there ever been a true connection established with McCafferty working for the drake fellowship?

I believe Torbett was a managing director there.

Is there any connections with Drake fellowship to the likes of bennel or savile?

why is no one joining the dots? beside spotlight?
I believe that McCafferty drove mini buses of Scottish disadvantaged/ vulnerable youths to England on a regular basis for the Fairbridge/Drake fe!lowship organisation. The directors of Fairbridge were Jim Torbett and Lord McCluskey. I did a bit of digging in to this way ,way back in the thread ( probably a couple of years ago) and found Fairbridge to be notorious for abuse. Their homes in Australia were subject to many investigations.I think you can directly Google links to the tabloids stating the connections between torbett ,mccafferty and fairbridge.

Given what has surfaced over the last ten years regarding Celtic FC and The RC Church you can’t help but think that Celtic may have been created as a vehicle to gain access to young children. It’s a disturbing and extremely uncomfortable thought but it could be true.

While it would be hard to prove this about Celtic FC from 1888, as paperwork and articles of association won't state this, it is less difficult to presume this about Celtic Boys Club, operating under the remit as a feeder club to Celtic FC from 1967.

An unqualified 19 year old can just set up a boys club using the name, and allure, of Celtic, and they claim it was always a separate entity? (And yes we all know the truth now). Maybe someone at Celtic FC had ulterior motives themselves and mentored JT.

When we contacted certain members of the Labour Party over 3 years ago they supported the call for a full independent inquiry.
When the Scottish Daily Express contacted them recently to ask them the same question they failed to reply.
It should be noted that at the time of these offences Labour would have run GCC for many of these years. An inquiry will no doubt unearth some uncomfortable truths for a lot of Labour Party members…

I don`t think that is the case, more the brainwashing of the RCC. Is it a coincidence Hibernian covered up the CSA allegations against Neely and allowed him to leave with a glowing reference instead of calling the police?
Then Souness employs him and as soon as it came to light he was out the door!
Why did Hibernian not call the police?
Why did Hibernian give him a glowing reference?
I suggest it is because they have the same mindset as Septic!
Protect the `good name of the club` rather than protect children!

Last edited:
I don`t think that is the case, more the brainwashing of the RCC. Is it a coincidence Hibernian covered up the CSA allegations against Neely and allowed him to leave with a glowing reference instead of calling the police?
What was the score with this prick Neely, I keep hearing it brought up by them as some sort of equivalent situation? As far as I know he wasn’t charged or convicted of anything at Rangers. Did we report him to the police? Forgive my ignorance.

What was the score with this prick Neely, I keep hearing it brought up by them as some sort of equivalent situation? As far as I know he wasn’t charged or convicted of anything at Rangers. Did we report him to the police? Forgive my ignorance.
Think the Dad of the kid involved was a copper and it was let go as he supposedly only made lewd remarks or something such, it was handled correctly as far as I remember he was hounded from the club and full disclosure to the correct people was given. Unlike a certain club who have covered this sort of sh't up for years .

Think the Dad of the kid involved was a copper and it was let go as he supposedly only made lewd remarks or something such, it was handled correctly as far as I remember he was hounded from the club and full disclosure to the correct people was given. Unlike a certain club who have covered this sort of sh't up for years .
Cheers bud

Something along the lines of “come and sit on my knee” was Neely’s transgression.
Also, I too heard the same story regarding the Neely victim’s father’s job.

He was accused of CSA while working at Hibs and left by `mutual consent` (sacked) and given a glowing reference!
Souness employed him and within a few months an allegation of improper conduct was made against him but no actual abuse ever took place.
Allegedly he made improper sexual remarks to a youth player who told his dad who was a police officer who contacted Souness/Rangers.
A meeting was held with the father and son and Neely was sacked instantly!
As far as I am aware no abuse ever took place but the Orcs pretend it did and that we covered it up!
It is unfortunate that a Rangers programme reported Neely`s departure and wished him well.
This according to the Orcs was us covering it up.
In defence of the writer of that article, he was obviously not privy to the real reason Neely left.
Souness has made it clear in interviews he informed the police but Police Scotland say they have no record of it!
Since no actual criminal offence was committed and Police Scotland only record offences not allegations that explains the lack of any record.

Last edited:
He was accused of CSA while working at Hibs and left by `mutual consent` (sacked) and given a glowing reference!
Souness employed him and within a few months an allegation of improper conduct was made against him but no actual abuse ever took place.
Allegedly he made improper sexual remarks to a youth player who told his dad who was a police officer who contacted Souness/Rangers.
As far as I am aware no abuse ever took place but the Orcs pretend it did and that we covered it up!
It is unfortunate that a Rangers programme reported Neely`s departure and wished him well.
In defence of the writer of that article, he was obviously not privy to the real reason Neely left.
Souness has made it clear in interviews he informed the police but Police Scotland say they have no record of it!
Since no actual criminal offence was committed and Police Scotland only record offences not allegations that explains the lack of any record.

And some of them equivalate this with the multitude of crimes committed by Celtic FC employees on Celtic FC premises against boys who were playing for Celtic FC youth teams.

Ffs, that’s what all the whataboutery is over?
That’s like trying to compare GBH with Genocide.

Hibs broke employment law.

Timothy likes to suggest Rangers turned a blind eye to Neely by getting rid of him without Police action being involved.
If I recall correctly Neely’s “crime” whilst at Rangers was threatening to spank a young player.
Unsavoury as that behaviour is, unless a formal complaint was made to Police by the Parents of the child Plod would not have investigated and the Fiscal would not act.
So, what action could Rangers have taken on Neely when the only “offence” was an accusation that was never tested?
As it stood, in this instance Neely was not Proven guilty so Rangers could not brand him as a child molester, nor could they “ put him out of business”.

it is pathetic! Instead of focusing on their own club they are trying to make a comparison with Neely!
There’s a lot of squeaking and squawking from them about this, that and the next thing but they never mention the crimes committed. Like every single person, irrespective of who they are and what their status is, they know there was a major paedophile factory operating within that football club.

Timothy likes to suggest Rangers turned a blind eye to Neely by getting rid of him without Police action being involved.
If I recall correctly Neely’s “crime” whilst at Rangers was threatening to spank a young player.
Unsavoury as that behaviour is, unless a formal complaint was made to Police by the Parents of the child Plod would not have investigated and the Fiscal would not act.
So, what action could Rangers have taken on Neely when the only “offence” was an accusation that was never tested?
As it stood, in this instance Neely was not Proven guilty so Rangers could not brand him as a child molester, nor could they “ put him out of business”.
When the trolls start with this I just point out Hibs part in it and IF an abuser then I would demand my club took at stand. I then ask them is they are angry or ashamed of their many convictions and cover ups which are far worse than anything GN was accused of. Never yet had an answer they go away stop tweeting me but NEVER answer

There’s a lot of squeaking and squawking from them about this, that and the next thing but they never mention the crimes committed. Like every single person, irrespective of who they are and what their status is, they know there was a major paedophile factory operating within that football club.
in any other country the Government would be carrying out a major investigation.
Shocking that the SNP are ignoring it and actually exempted football clubs from their `investigation` into paedophelia.

Last edited:
We know a few within the media that have continually attempted deflection tactics.
Will there ever be a time when you guys release a list of such individuals?

We know a few within the media that have continually attempted deflection tactics.
Katie Pagan from the Scottish Sun actually congratulated that bigoted idiot lippylipez for his contribution to a from page article written by another bigot Mega Marcello. The Scottish media is a disgrace. They actually involved the victims and then stabbed them in the back, it annoyed the hell out of me when Stephen McGillvery McGowan started corresponding with the family of a victim as I knew his true motive. They seem to think that it will make it ok if they can find equivalences, its sick.

Last edited:
Katie Pagan from the Scottish Sun actually congratulated that bigoted idiot lippylipez for his contribution to a from page article written by another bigot Mega Marcello. The Scottish media is a disgrace. They actually involved the victims and then stabbed them in the back, it annoyed the hell out of me when Stephen McGillvery started corresponding with the family of a victim as I knew his true motive. They seem to think that it will make it ok if they can find equivalences, its sick.
All theses meddia bastards will be outed imo the only comparisons between us and that shower of beasty bastards is a ball.

The fact that Torbett got in as a 19 year old with no football experience says to me that it goes back further than him. Someone within celtic is likely to have placed him in that job.

Have also heard that Brother Walfrid was kicked out of Ireland. Unsure if true or if anyone knows the reasons.

Back