Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The banners the UB displayed today with the names of various people, maybe they should have just kept it to the ones that have been charged.

Display yesterday was great unfortunately the nutters who threw bottles alllowed the media to ignore it.
Surprisingly I got a reply from one of my emails from down under. At least a reply and they will monitor situation states that CFC have not been convicted as yet !

Sam Thompson <sam.thompson@sen.com.au>​

4:22 AM (5 hours ago)
to me
Dear Mr borderbluenose
We refer to your email to SEN dated 4 March 2022.
Thank you for contacting the station and for raising your feedback and concerns with us. We take our obligations as a broadcaster seriously and it is important to us that we address any concerns regarding such an important and serious matter as historical abuse against children.
SEN does not have a formal or ongoing corporate partnership with Celtic FC. As the pre-eminent sports broadcaster in Australia and New Zealand, SEN broadcasts a large number of sports and sporting events, including upcoming matches being played in Australia by Celtic FC and works with a variety of advertisers as part of our general business practices.
SEN does not condone inappropriate conduct or abuse of any kind, nor would we seek to cause alarm or distress to any of our listeners.
To the best of our knowledge, Celtic FC has not been found guilty by any court or relevant authority of historical abuse. Notwithstanding this, we will monitor the case and events moving forward in accordance with our obligations and we appreciate you raising this to us.
We hope that this addresses your concerns. Should you have any further questions or feedback please feel free to contact us at any time.
Kind regards
Sam Thompson

NSW Adidas Cadbury ( who apparently use child labour) and others have not

Display yesterday was great unfortunately the nutters who threw bottles alllowed the media to ignore it.
Surprisingly I got a reply from one of my emails from down under. At least a reply and they will monitor situation states that CFC have not been convicted as yet !

to me
Dear Mr borderbluenose
Thank you for contacting the station and for raising your feedback and concerns with us. We take our obligations as a broadcaster seriously and it is important to us that we address any concerns regarding such an important and serious matter as historical abuse against children.
SEN does not have a formal or ongoing corporate partnership with Celtic FC. As the pre-eminent sports broadcaster in Australia and New Zealand, SEN broadcasts a large number of sports and sporting events, including upcoming matches being played in Australia by Celtic FC and works with a variety of advertisers as part of our general business practices.
SEN does not condone inappropriate conduct or abuse of any kind, nor would we seek to cause alarm or distress to any of our listeners.
To the best of our knowledge, Celtic FC has not been found guilty by any court or relevant authority of historical abuse. Notwithstanding this, we will monitor the case and events moving forward in accordance with our obligations and we appreciate you raising this to us.
We hope that this addresses your concerns. Should you have any further questions or feedback please feel free to contact us at any time.
Kind regards
Sam Thompson

Well done.

to me
Dear Mr borderbluenose
Kind regards
Sam Thompson

Well done BBN.

Of course, while the club hasn’t been to court yet, 7 CFC / CBC coaches / scouts HAVE been convicted. And that will likely increase in 2022.

Well done BBN.

Of course, while the club hasn’t been to court yet, 7 CFC / CBC coaches / scouts HAVE been convicted. And that will likely increase in 2022.
Have replied to that email with those facts the fact they have already settled a case that they independently reviewed the allegations and found nothing that they reemployed an employee after conviction and asked if that were not proof enough for them ( all thanks to Spotlight) . At least they cannot deny being aware when the faeces hits the fan

Have replied to that email with those facts the fact they have already settled a case that they independently reviewed the allegations and found nothing that they reemployed an employee after conviction and asked if that were not proof enough for them ( all thanks to Spotlight) . At least they cannot deny being aware when the faeces hits the fan

Great job BBN.

And you’re right on the Digby Brown one, that’s already settled & related to abuse by Jim McCafferty, an employee.

I also received the same reply from the media partners, I am following up with my MP as I haven’t had a response as yet.

Dear Mr ………,,,

We refer to your email to SEN dated 5 March 2022.

Kind regards

Sam Thompson

SAM THOMPSONNational Radio Director
P 61370353408
M 0417 117 073
E sam.thompson@sen.com.au
Australia

I also received the same reply from the media partners, I am following up with my MP as I haven’t had a response as yet.

Dear Mr ………,,,

We refer to your email to SEN dated 5 March 2022.

Kind regards

Sam Thompson

SAM THOMPSONNational Radio Director
P 61370353408
M 0417 117 073
E sam.thompson@sen.com.au
Australia

If needed, you can Google ‘Kim Leslie Celtic Child Abuse’ and will get a few different articles to support that previous case RMDU.

“To the best of our knowledge, Celtic FC has not been found guilty by any court or relevant authority of historical abuse. Notwithstanding this, we will monitor the case and events moving forward in accordance with our obligations and we appreciate you raising this to us.”

This bit set me thinking: if Directors can be held liable under corporate manslaughter legislation is there similar legislation that would allow criminal prosecution of Directors in charge of a Company that permitted Child abuse within their organisation?

Who “embodies” Celtc FC were charges to be brought?

The person that wrote this below has obviously been ill informed by one of that lot. Maybe they need to be told the truth.

Sounds to me as tho they won't want to listen to the truth. They are at ease calling us out but fail to mention that the peado support just want to cover it up in the hope that it will all go away.

We/Spot light are the only ones calling this out. If it wasn't for that then there would be complete silence on the matter which serves no one but Celtic.

I’m 47 years old now and heard all my life about the CFC/CBC Open secret about the bheasts. 2022 and it’s no secret but a disgusting fact of the horrors of that club. Yet government silence and SFA whitewashing the issue. It’s a national and worldwide disgrace and needs to be treated and told. What a terrible country Scotland is. :mad::mad:
I’ve made a similar point over the years, bud.

The details now coming out are NO surprise. And if the likes of you and I were hearing the stories then you can be 100% sure that the police, journalists, and those running youth teams and school teams etc would also have been aware.

This has been known about and covered up for decades.

When one of the mainstays of multimillion pound industry is discovered to be riddled with degenerates and child molesting creatures, any normal civilised society would act to protect from reoccurring conditions.
Not in this backwater of a country, where it is discovered that decades of abuse carried out by multiple members of that particular organisation, is given preferential protection.
The undisclosed national disgrace must not be raised or addressed, no accountability required? Disgraceful unacceptable behaviour.
Just carry on business as usual , no harm done ? Unbelievable.
Selective justice is alive and well in Scotland?

Appreciate your humility but without Spotlight this story doesn't get told to the degree it needs to. You guys have done more for the victims than any authority figure that is supposed to and you should be very proud of yourself for doing so.

You may not be the most important issue but the work you do is helping that get the appropriate attention.
Just when is someone in the correct position, going to do something about this CRIME?

It is written by a guest.

100% a Knewconian.
Written by a guest..
AKA, The Celtic Blog?
Whoever it is has done us a favour. They are now talking about it in Australia.
Remember. The apologists will go to any length to stop the truth coming out.
Once a certain court case is underway then we’ll show what one of their club legends actually knew.
In the coming months they will come for Spotlight. We already know certain apologists are watching us very closely that are involved with that club. They know the truth is coming.

Written by a guest..
AKA, The Celtic Blog?
Once a certain court case is underway then we’ll show what one of their club legends actually knew.
In the coming months they will come for Spotlight. We already know certain apologists are watching us very closely that are involved with that club. They know the truth is coming.
That sir sounds very positive, well done .

Written by a guest..
AKA, The Celtic Blog?

The truth will out and plenty will rally around Spotlight, the apologist blanket will not settle, they will be outed.

We have many enemies lining up. What they forget is we have many allies. Allies that they don’t know about. We know who they are and the guise’s they use. We’re not daft. When they come we’ll be ready.

I have no doubt we have unforgivably morally corrupt folk of their ilk out there. Wanting to cover up this disgusting circle of vile behaviour.
But they will fail.

They can lurk all they want, but as you say they won’t go unnoticed.

When one of the mainstays of multimillion pound industry is discovered to be riddled with degenerates and child molesting creatures, any normal civilised society would act to protect from reoccurring conditions.
Not in this backwater of a country, where it is discovered that decades of abuse carried out by multiple members of that particular organisation, is given preferential protection.
The undisclosed national disgrace must not be raised or addressed, no accountability required? Disgraceful unacceptable behaviour.
Just carry on business as usual , no harm done ? Unbelievable.
Selective justice is alive and well in Scotland?
Very well put H and whenever anyone dares to bring the subject up they are rounded upon as if they were the guilty party. They have been doing this for many years. The victims are all together against the abusers now though and they have nowhere to hide anymore. That doesn't stop the bastards from trying to wriggle their way out of it though. May they all get justice

Written by a guest..
AKA, The Celtic Blog?
Keep Strong . I know that it's easy for me ( and others ) to say , as we will not be hounded as Spotlight will be ...... But ..... We ARE behind you all and will support you the best that we can .
You all have our utmost respect .
Their day / time is coming - and not a moment too soon .
Closure for the victims - how good does that sound .....

Written by a guest..
AKA, The Celtic Blog?

"Any length"

I hope yourself and the team are vigilant in the coming months with personal security etc my friend

These bastards come extra slippy ..

Besmirching household names it is said ?" Scurrilous rumours " ? Point scoring?
Absolutely pathetic, unfolding abuse of an industrial scale at one of the biggest sporting institutions and the response to date is abhorrent.
When so many young people have been victimised, abused and ignored?
The Celtic family/way/brand ,is synonymous with abuse and molestation/paedophiles.
All that have been involved with this organisation, directly or indirectly, need serious reflection.
Where is the contrition, remorse, compassion? (A club like no other)
The first British club to win the European cup! Is again making history for all the wrong reasons and no amount promoting/marketing will erase the problems.
This will not go away, it needs addressing and the clock is ticking.
Belittling the victims has gone on for far to long, their time has come.

The denials and deflecting of accountability for decades is absolutely disgraceful
The late Jock Stein said " the clubs reputation must remain clean" ,who would have thought what we are witnessing half a century later would be unfolding.
For the footballing association, the government, the police and the judiciary? Why ?
Media ,politicians, press and clergy .(all played a part)
The governing body of the second oldest footballing association and one of the founders of UEFA, should hold there heads in shame.
What part did you play in this national scandal?

The well organised group of horrible people that have been protecting ce@#ic football club for decades have had it their own way for far too long. Now that they are finally feeling the heat and of course experiencing the stress that comes with protecting these sexual abusers for so long, then maybe just maybe they are beginning to accept that they are now fighting a losing battle, but before throwing in the towel one last aggressive effort by using strong intimidation tactics to stop the truth from coming out, this could make them even more dangerous.

For instance if they become desperate enough and start trying to apply threatening behaviour towards our beloved Spotlight Team then that just might ignite the strongest backlash that they have ever experienced which could eventually lead to their downfall. Then finally there will be no stopping this juggernaut that has been working tirelessly for such a long time now, so that the victims can finally get the justice that they fully deserve.

You poke a BEAR once too often, it will ultimately bite your head off.

You know to keep your powder dry pal, the time will be right.
The well organised group of horrible people that have been protecting ce@#ic football club for decades have had it their own way for far too long. Now that they are finally feeling the heat and of course experiencing the stress that comes with protecting these sexual abusers for so long, then maybe just maybe they are beginning to accept that they are now fighting a losing battle, but before throwing in the towel one last aggressive effort by using strong intimidation tactics to stop the truth from coming out, this could make them even more dangerous.

For instance if they become desperate enough and start trying to apply threatening behaviour towards our beloved Spotlight Team then that just might ignite the strongest backlash that they have ever experienced which could eventually lead to their downfall. Then finally there will be no stopping this juggernaut that has been working tirelessly for such a long time now, so that the victims can finally get the justice that they fully deserve.

You poke a BEAR once too often, it will ultimately bite your head off.

Thanks for the kind words 2otB.

As alluded to by BN94, we are aware of certain things in recent days.

We can’t say too much, but please be assured, these things won’t stop us, but they motivate us even more.

We are on the right side of history, and we won’t stop until justice & closure is served to these people.

Thanks for the kind words 2otB.

As alluded to by BN94, we are aware of certain things in recent days.

We can’t say too much, but please be assured, these things won’t stop us, but they motivate us even more.

We are on the right side of history, and we won’t stop until justice & closure is served to these people.
Grigo Yossarian, as a Fellow Rangers Supporter I just want you and your dedicated team to know that I truely believe that you all have the full backing of the biggest group of supporters in the land and we will be there for you if called upon.

Back