Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

This is taking far too long.

Surely the evidence is all there for this to proceed?
We believe so. Unfortunately the justice system in Scotland is beyond ridiculous now. They have no feelings towards the victims and families.
The most angering thing is certain perpetrators are still walking our streets each time a trial is delayed.
The failings in the Scottish government on this issue is simply inhumane.
They didn’t want to include this issue in their child abuse inquiry in Scotland. That speaks volumes. They know.

I think this was actually done. The names of the perpetrators were held up. I’m sure there is a photo somewhere?
The last thing this needs to be is a point scoring exercise. Our only wish is that other supporters groups were involved.
There is,
The last game against them at Ibrox?
Anyway I have said picture.

I had a similar experience at work recently. I live in England and it was 2 Leeds supporters talking about it to a Liverpool/them supporter.
Spotlight came up a few times in their conversation. They obviously had no idea who I was but I must say it was a proud moment knowing that they are talking about it down here.
I do a bit of work in England and had a similar experience, I created the argument myself, as the lad on the previous page.
It was round about the time when the Prince Andrew/Epstein thing was at its loudest.
Scouser Sellik fan was very vocal about what should happen to HRH and that, hopefully, would bring about end of the Monarchy.
I piped in agreeing with him about Andrew and continued to add in some of what happened elsewhere, Saville etc.
Worked a treat.
Yip, those like Saville should be “feckin executed along with their bosses and anybody else that helped them”.
“Absolutely” says I.
“What about those who covered it up” I continued.
“Yip” said the first guy, then his buddy.
What about Sellik football club and it’s Separate Entity plea then?
BANG.
Out they went.
Good thing was that I got the opportunity to tell some unknowing scousers about what went on and told them to use Google and looks at the timelines.
Great day.

Douglas Henshall
@djhenshall

So MP's secretly voted in Feb to protect Westminster paedophiles under the official secrets act and nobody wrote about it ? I don't get it.

11:34 pm · 27 Mar 2015·Twitter for iPhone

……………..
Saw this in the Scottish Express, wonder what Mr Henshall has to say about the inaction of Holyrood and Police Scotland?
As a Saint Mirren supporter he has no “club loyalty” in this so surely, given his anti “paedophile “ stance above, he will accept the evidence and support Spotlight and the victims in their push for justice?

Last edited:
Fvckin rat!!

F91-E3-F77-8451-4120-AA61-9-D744-B8-BECD8.png

I’ve said this before, but has spotlight contacted GB news, they boast about covering things main stream media will not touch. I am overseas in NZ, so am not up to full speed as to what bbc itv channel 4 et al cover/ dont cover! But GB news are like a dog with a bone with grooming gangs,

worth looking at Grigo bn94 etc?

Reword your original line mate to avoid the filter.

Last edited:
Some of the comments from that lot calling the Queen a paedo protector is just unbelievable.
No mention of the abuse and coverups that took place closer to home. They have no shame.
They are utter scum , Nobody is lower than these c-nts ; Whilst , all the time , being FULLY aware of the last 50 - 60 years of what happened at their club - and the cover up .
The world would be a far better place without these bastards in it .

I’ve said this before, but has spotlight contacted GB news, they boast about covering things main stream media will not touch. I am overseas in NZ, so am not up to full speed as to what bbc itv channel 4 et al cover/ dont cover! But GB news are like a dog with a bone with grooming gangs,

There is nobody that hasn't been or hasn't tried to be contacted

I made contact with a guy from The Scottish Sun who ran a story about something not related to this after he put at the bottom of the piece to let people know if anyone had a major news story they would want to share as they Tell the whole Truth and Nothing but The Truth or some shyte like that.
He replied that unless we had information that wasn't already out there then they weren't interested

Some of the comments from that lot calling the Queen a paedo protector is just unbelievable.
No mention of the abuse and coverups that took place closer to home. They have no shame.
They cnts have the effrontery to come out with that statement, when their church the biggest paedophile ring on the planet, are protectors of paedo priests on an industrial scale.

Celtic their club, paedo protectors for decades and still refuse to accept responsibility, shameless cnts

We all know where the fingers should be pointing to BN.

A club like no other indeed

Do we know who paid the fee for the renaming of Celtc boys club to St. Patrick's , coincidentally months after the scandal was emerging.....did their parent club Celtc f.c. donate the money to their boys club....?

They cnts have the effrontery to come out with that statement, when their church the biggest paedophile ring on the planet, are protectors of paedo priests on an industrial scale.

Celtic their club, paedo protectors for decades and still refuse to accept responsibility, shameless cnts
It’s normal in their religion. If it wasn’t then why has it been allowed to continue for as far back as anyone can remember.
Priests don’t get sacked. They get moved elsewhere to continue their abuse.

We actually found one. Father Michael Spencer and handed it to the press and the authorities.
Unfortunately the beast is now dead but we found the evidence to link him to that club. We put it out on Spotlight approximately 2 years ago.

Yes, I remembered that one.

I just wondered if there was one involved in the founding of CBC. I'll wonder no more.

I'll maintain a silence.

Back