Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Stopped Djorkovic entering the country cause he wouldn't take a jag but would gladly roll the welcome mat out for this rancid club
I tweeted about this the other day.

Deported him and may refuse him future entry for lying about a jag.

Happy to get into bed with a club that organised and covered up the largest paedophile ring in world sporting history and welcome them with open arms.

Bizarre stuff.

I said this before and got pilloried for it, but it bears repeating again: these men will face Christ at the throne of judgement and they will answer - as we all will - for their crimes. Whoever might evade justice on this earth will not evade that reckoning. It’s why we need a Saviour.
I don't think this way but it's a good thing if even some of the perpetrators do.

Also, they need to be made to realise that, unless they do the right thing while they are living, they will be thought of in a similar way to Jimmy Saville after they are dead. It has to hurt them knowing their children and grandchildren will think badly of them once they are dead and the truth is out there.

If a journalist was to take this subject on then we think it would definitely be a full time commitment.
Spotlight have actually handed more to certain journalists along with the authorities.
The timing in using this information is very important. If we were to release everything now, then the defence teams could claim their client isn’t receiving a fair trial due to recent press reports. The information is definitely in the correct legal hands. We can assure you of this.
Thanks. There is a time for everything. We very much appreciate all you have done. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.

There was a Mcbride from castlemilk I think. Called the flea played for them meant to have been a great prospect ended up an alcoholic. Makes you wonder ??
A guy I worked with his young brother great prospect went to Arsenal for a trial knocked them back hoping for them to sign him. He was cbc and also ended up an alcoholic. How many young people's lives were shattered playing for that boys club.

Here’s the latest reply I received from Cadburys after emailing their CEO directly. It’s a response at least.
I used the email address supplied by @contiva and the main bulk of the template you supplied @BN94. Thanks to you both.

Dear BA

Thank you for your further email addressed to Louise Stigant which has been passed to me for response.

We do appreciate the time you have taken in following up with us and would thank you for the additional feedback. Please be assured that your comments have been duly noted and conveyed to the relevant colleagues for their information.

Thank you once again for taking the time to contact us

Kind regards,

Nicola

The reply i received from Cadbury's -

Thank you for your recent email regarding our partnership with Celtic FC.

We were very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding our collaboration with Celtic Football Club.

The key focus of the partnership is to help the Glasgow community through the club’s Foundation.
We created a Celtic Cadbury Dairy Milk bar, honouring the clubs greatest ever achievement, with all proceeds going directly to Celtic FC Foundation. This delivered:

• More than 11,000 hot meals served to frontline NHS staff
• More than 35,000 vulnerable families and individuals supported
• Assistance provided to more than 10,500 vulnerable pensioners
• 4,000 people facing homelessness supported

Please be assured your feedback has been duly noted our records and thank you for taking the time to contact us.
Kind regards,

Nicola

We were very sorry to learn of your concerns regarding our collaboration with Celtic Football Club.

The key focus of the partnership is to help the Glasgow community through the club’s Foundation.
We created a Celtic Cadbury Dairy Milk bar, honouring the clubs greatest ever achievement, with all proceeds going directly to Celtic FC Foundation. This delivered:

Please be assured your feedback has been duly noted our records and thank you for taking the time to contact us.
Kind regards,

Nicola
Maybe reply to Nicola with some facts and figures about the abusers and victims at Parkhead. Her reply may be an interesting read.

Kind regards,

Nicola
That reply stinks!

It’s like saying, aye we know Jimmy Savile was a disgusting paedophile but look at the good work he did for charity!

As an NHS frontline worker i dont recall being fed any meal?

Do you have to fit a certain criteria

Kind regards,

Nicola

Kind regards,

Nicola

Id bet these figures came straight from the theatre of shame

Kind regards,

Nicola

feel free to copy or amend as you see fit.

Dear Nicola

The BBC turned a blind eye to paedophile Sir Jimmy Saville OBE for years. He hid his vile sex abuse of children behind his ‘marvellous charity work’.

Do you see any connection?

Cadbury is a great brand but it certainly will leave a bitter taste in the mouth of the hundreds of sex abuse victims that happened under the Celtic brand. Every right thinking customer that you have will not care about the charity work they will forever associate your brand with child sex abuse.

Any idea of what we can expect tomorrow? It's not going to be like P#2 multiple postponements surely? Or is it just day 1 of a long process?
One of the victims I follow on Twitter believes it will be day one of a very long drawn out process, thanks in no small part to Celtic and their legal team doing everything they can to drag it out to do the maximum damage to victims emotional state, as per usual.

One of the victims I follow on Twitter believes it will be day one of a very long drawn out process, thanks in no small part to Celtic and their legal team doing everything they can to drag it out to do the maximum damage to victims emotional state, as per usual.

Guessed as much, just hoping for those survivors that it is the start and that it's not like the countless bullshit stalling false starts engineered to delay justice that we've seen regards P#2

Tomorrow is really just the start of the next phase.

It is very much going to be a marathon. The only downside I see is that it's only a civil case, and not a criminal case.

I don't think this way but it's a good thing if even some of the perpetrators do.

Also, they need to be made to realise that, unless they do the right thing while they are living, they will be thought of in a similar way to Jimmy Saville after they are dead. It has to hurt them knowing their children and grandchildren will think badly of them once they are dead and the truth is out there.
A paedophile with a conscience is a contradiction in terms,

Any idea of what we can expect tomorrow? It's not going to be like P#2 multiple postponements surely? Or is it just day 1 of a long process?
Today is a procedural hearing. There will be more of these. It’s our understanding from our legal contacts that they are hoping the trial will start early next year reference the class action.
Unfortunately due to the mess that the Scottish court system is in at the moment then this could change.

Police Scotland should be keeping a close eye on proceedings and certain individuals.
Recently, Spotlight have handed more evidence to the legal teams reference P#2.
It’s our understanding that this evidence has been handed to the police. Again we will show this at the correct time. For obvious reasons we can’t show this due to it being ongoing.

The Aussies have had problems with the RC church regarding Cardinal George Pell which became a high profile story.

Time for a re-release and a stark reminder of exactly who and what this club is representing.

I worked for the broker and run the insurance account for the Aussie Catholic Church liability account. A lot of claims that were covered by the London Insurance market, total secrecy and anyone involved in the work had to be sympathetic to the catholic faith. Even though it was my team, I was not allowed access to anything and the team handling it all were in a separate office area that had secured entry. This was 20 plus years back.

Back