Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Yes Smudger, the propaganda masters.
I think we can already see the change in tack from “definitely a separate entity” to “ cannot get a fair trial” in play.

If they are found liable I reckon we should be prepared for the onslaught of “victims of the establishment out to get the poor Oirish Kafflik” brigade, in their attempt to obscure and sideline the actual criminality and the impact on the real victims of this affair.

Lawyers have a duty and job to do ?
However again it's all about the club not receiving a fair hearing (unbelievable)
What about the hundreds of victims lives affected by the gross negligence and wrongdoing, carried out by multiple parties.
All under the Celtic family cartel, an institution steeped in controversy and cover ups.

The Usual Suspects.

Record, BBC Scotland, Radio Clyde, STV.

Totally ignored it AFAIK.

All part of the cult.
Perfect example just been reported on BBC radio 2 news at 11 oclock about Rangers being fined and its that little rat Chris Mclaughlin reporting it. Nothing about the manky lot nothing reported about an absolute disgraceful disgusting football club that have been up to no good for decades.

Perfect example just been reported on BBC radio 2 news at 11 oclock about Rangers being fined and its that little rat Chris Mclaughlin reporting it. Nothing about the manky lot nothing reported about an absolute disgraceful disgusting football club that have been up to no good for decades.

Exactly Smudger.

A 250k fine is a bigger story than children being abused & millions being paid out.

Only in Scotland.

Just emailed the BBC

I see once again online BBC News, especially Scotland,has not reported on the celtic fc court case yesterday 26th September, but are happy to report the fine Rangers FC received over replica kits sales.
Why, oh forgot you let Jimmy Saville carry on very much like celtic fc.
How do you think the victims of the abuse carried out at celtic feel, when the BBC feel it’s not worth reporting, but a fine for replica kits pricing has to be reported.
Shame on you

It will be a civil case, and yesterday was one of the parts of the process.

As CDC alluded to, it will be settled on the basis of balance of probabilities, not beyond reasonable doubt, so a lower proof threshold than a criminal case.

If Celtic think they can do a Sturgeon & say they don’t remember 50 times they are seriously in the scheisse.
Very eloquently put Grigo, and very reassuring mate.

The whole drift of Queer Theory and the normalisation of the LGBT agenda is towards the legalisation of paedophilia and the right of the child to have ‘consensual’ sex with whomever they choose. This is precisely what the Scottish education system is being geared towards. It is what our children are being indoctrinated into. They are being demoralised and the coming generation will not have ethical defences of their forebears. Everyone, Anyone is just part of this dialectical process that is subverting morality, society and culture. That is not a popular view round here, but is nevertheless true. We are part of the problem, reinforcing the system that may very well find a pretext to let Celtic off the hook for their vile abuse. The whole thing has to be considered as a system and we all have to play our part in dismantling it while there is still time.

A Spanish Communist politician recently asserted that boys and girls have the right to have sex with whoever they like. The same people are in our government now. NOW. The industrial scale abuse of children is nothing to them if suppressing its knowledge or accountability advances their agenda.

The most significant thing any of us can do is find out exactly what our children are being taught about sex and identity and challenge the lies they are being told. We are ultimately responsible for our children‘s learning, not the State or the teacher.
I could not agree more with your last paragraph. Our children are being taught lies every day in school and it is up to us to make sure this agenda does not take hold in their young minds.
Not just on sex and identity. They are trying their hardest for children to become nationalist. Wanting sixteen year olds to have a vote is just stupid. Their agenda is clear to see for all.
History will not look kindly on the way the world is turning.

They are obviously playing for time. I hope they are not hoping for perpetrators to die and use that feeble excuse.
That’s exactly what the club are holding out for. Another thing that’s been a major obstacle is the state the Scottish justice system is in at the moment.
As we’ve said in a previous post.. More evidence has come to light. We apologise that we can’t say anything further on this. When it does come out then I’m sure everyone will see why it had to be kept confidential.

We don’t know who Harry P is GB, so we probably cant comment on what he may have seen, or not.

Or confidential things that we might be aware of at this stage lol
I am a computer fanny so would have no idea how to contact this guy to find out what he knows. Could be talking out his arse or he could know something that none of us do.

That’s exactly what the club are holding out for. Another thing that’s been a major obstacle is the state the Scottish justice system is in at the moment.
As we’ve said in a previous post.. More evidence has come to light. We apologise that we can’t say anything further on this. When it does come out then I’m sure everyone will see why it had to be kept confidential.
Thanks for your hard work guys.

It's a civil hearing and there is no accused. Whilst it's obviously helpful and would strengthen any case outcome, there is, unlike a criminal trial, no need for corroboration. It's simply who the court believes and that must weigh heavily in favour of the victims.
Thanks, I still don't fully understand though. If its a case of everyone show their hand and a judge will determine who he believes then how can they request proceedings are stopped because of missing documentation which they believe would prove a separate entity? Surely they will just be told to %^*& off and try harder?

Amazing they can't provide evidence of their separate entity status and don't wish this case to continue! I wonder how that would hold up in the real world if every accused tried that?, the jails would be empty court buildings permanently shut the Legal Professsion decimated.
would be interesting to have the TREASURER of St Pat's in the dock to explain where the £30k came from to re-brand to their new name from CBC not many boys clubs' have a spare £30 k in their coffers combined across all age levels as the boys usually have to give the Manager cash towards pitch hire and Ref's fees every game?.......so Cellic just happend to donate severe cash to a separate entity that had nothing to do with them when they could have sued them for breach of copyright/IP.....TO BACK UP THEIR STANCE OF COURSE.

Since day one of Spotlight we have been searching for this evidence. Now we have it and it’s in the correct hands.
Is full disclosure mandatory in civil cases?

i.e. Does all evidence discovered have to be shared with the other side before trial? Or is it at the legal teams discretion if they want to hold some stuff back to catch them in lies?

I’m gobsmacked that they’re still persisting with this ridiculous separate entity nonsense when they would have seen the evidence to blow this out of the water.

Lawyers are not stupid people but will follow the instructions of their client. Perhaps that’s why they’re now trying the “won’t get a fair trial” ploy.

But, make no mistake, this clearly shows that there’s no way the paedo club are going to hold their hands up to anything - even if there is new damning evidence as would appear to be the case. They’ll fight this to the last and prolong the agony for the poor victims for as long as they possibly can. Disgusting creatures.

As others have said, huge praise must go to the whole Spotlight team for the amazing selfless work that they’ve put in on this. Let’s hope their evidence helps secure the correct result for the victims.

If it weren‘t so serious it would be laughable. Their lawyers claim they won’t get a fair trial because they can’t find the evidence to prove the boys club and the club are separate entities? Seriously? That’s their defence?

Thanks, I still don't fully understand though. If its a case of everyone show their hand and a judge will determine who he believes then how can they request proceedings are stopped because of missing documentation which they believe would prove a separate entity? Surely they will just be told to %^*& off and try harder?
If it goes to a proof hearing, then both sides will already know exactly who the witnesses are, what documents and other pieces of evidence will be produced and most importantly, what the witnesses are expected to say. There are no surprises or secrets and everything is agreed beforehand. That's intentional as the Court Rules seek to resolve the matter, where possible, at the earliest opportunity.

Of course, how a witness performs on the day can never be accurately predicted. That's human nature. I think it's expected that spurious objections will arise but any court worth its salt will throw them out. All it really shows, in my view is that the defender is a bit desperate.

Last edited:
If it goes to a proof hearing, then both sides will already know exactly who the witnesses are, what documents and other pieces of evidence will be produced and most importantly, what the witnesses are expected to say. There are no surprises or secrets and everything is agreed beforehand. That's intentional as the Court Rules seek to resolve the matter, where possible, at the earliest opportunity.

Of course, how a witness performs on the day can never be accurately predicted. That's human nature. I think it's expected that spurious objections will arise but any court worth its salt will throw them out. All it really shows, in my view is that the defender is a bit desperate.
I hope you're right Charlie.

A lot of the victims are determined to get their apologies CDC, so I’d guess it would need to be a big big settlement to quieten them.

Celtic might deem that worthwhile to keep sponsors on board ?
You would hope any settlement includes them taking full responsibility and a proper apology G, not some ‘expressing sorrow’ nonsense.

Unless they are bribing lawyers and courts, then I can’t see anyway Celtic come out of it without holding their hands up. They should have bit the bullet a long time ago and saved the victims further heartache and delay, especially in light of so much overwhelming evidence. Their flimsy defence has already been exposed by Roddy Dunlop.

If I am guessing right in terms of what some of the stronger evidence might be, then they don’t have a leg to stand on.

Whatever happens, the truth will come out.

This is what will get them off imo.
While I hope they are made to pay, I have felt and said from day one that they will get off with this on some technicality
Whilst accepting that those abused do not receive justice?

There is no certainly no fairness, in that option at all.

Back