Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Something really stinks at that f&ckin place (out with their poor personal hygiene). Separate entity my arse, I hope those two words are chipped into the fat slugs headstone.
Is he speaking here on behalf of the separate entity?
Or, given that CBC is separate from CFC. is he just being a nosy auld qunt and has no right to tell the separate entity how to conduct themselves.
Or, is it just that we know the real truth here.

It's blatant how aligned our media is in Scotland. Multiple platforms conspired to engineer equivalences whilst ensuring any reporting against their bastardised team remained sporadic with no follow up reporting allowed and also ensuring their engineered equivalences was mentioned at the same time.
Just like Chris McLaughlin did online at BBC Scotland when the SFA report was released. He mentioned a few clubs, including us, in his opening statement, then went on later in the piece to mention Celtic Boys Club. Almost treating their situation as some kind of afterthought, which was disgraceful considering their particular case was 100 times worse than everywhere else combined.

Not condoning what happened elsewhere at all for a second, but they are way, way out there in a league of their own when it comes to this.

It must have been pointed out to him as being too blatant, given his follow up piece the next day then mentioned Celtic alongside the other clubs.

Small details perhaps, but they and their apologists in the media know exactly what they are doing. Keevins, McGowan, McLaughlin, Marcello Mega, and more, are all complicit.

Just like Chris McLaughlin did online at BBC Scotland when the SFA report was released. He mentioned a few clubs, including us, in his opening statement, then went on later in the piece to mention Celtic Boys Club. Almost treating their situation as some kind of afterthought, which was disgraceful considering their particular case was 100 times worse than everywhere else combined.

Not condoning what happened elsewhere at all for a second, but they are way, way out there in a league of their own when it comes to this.

It must have been pointed out to him as being too blatant, given his follow up piece the next day then mentioned Celtic alongside the other clubs.

Small details perhaps, but they and their apologists in the media know exactly what they are doing. Keevins, McGowan, McLaughlin, Marcello Mega, and more, are all complicit.
Mark Daly engineered a small extract to make out that we covered up why a paedo left. This got the one interview from that prick that did the SFA inquiry. This inquiry contradicts itself due to this engineered rubbish by stating that Rangers sacked the paedo but also claiming that we let him leave and covered it up. Many Scottish media platforms including Scottish BBC are complicit.

Adidas are trending on Twitter today, as loads of celebrities are tagging them and asking for action, due to questions being asked about their relationship with Kanye West. These celebrities routinely have follower figures in the hundreds of thousands.

I'm sticking a reply on as many as I see, highlighting that Adidas are happy to continue their partnership with an organisation that organised the systematic abuse of children, despite being made aware before and during the agreement.

Hopefully this will raise awareness of the issue with an audience that wouldn't ordinarily be aware. and they might also call for action from Adidas on this issue.

Adidas only done this due to the negative publicity that is now surrounding their brand.
Outwith the brilliant job done by Spotlight & a few of the victims the coverage has been so poor at times in Scotland that it allows brands like Adidas to shamelessly just carry on as normal.
This is NOT about Adidas doing the right thing for me but simply reacting (as i said at the top) to negative publicity that they now feel is impacting their brand.

Adidas are trending on Twitter today, as loads of celebrities are tagging them and asking for action, due to questions being asked about their relationship with Kanye West. These celebrities routinely have follower figures in the hundreds of thousands.

I'm sticking a reply on as many as I see, highlighting that Adidas are happy to continue their partnership with an organisation that organised the systematic abuse of children, despite being made aware before and during the agreement.

Hopefully this will raise awareness of the issue with an audience that wouldn't ordinarily be aware. and they might also call for action from Adidas on this issue.

Well done Marty.

Spotlight will also have a response to it too in the next hour or so mate.

Spotlight have also stated this below in the comments section of The Washington Post..

" So, adidas - under pressure - have finally done something ethical. They still have a long, long way to go.

Here in Scotland - despite many requests - they continue to sponsor an organization which not only tolerates antisemitism, but has enabled and covered up a paedophile ring which dwarfs the horrors of Penn State and US Gymnastics.

Please retweet as much as you can. "

Spotlight have also stated this below in the comments section of The Washington Post..

" So, adidas - under pressure - have finally done something ethical. They still have a long, long way to go.

Here in Scotland - despite many requests - they continue to sponsor an organization which not only tolerates antisemitism, but has enabled and covered up a paedophile ring which dwarfs the horrors of Penn State and US Gymnastics.

Done,and anyone on here on Twitter get it done!

Someone should tag as many Jewish organisations as they can in the tweet.

Is there any established routes for victims to go after sponsors for aiding and abetting?

I honestly can see these snakes wriggling there way out of this.
When is the punishment meant to be happening?
We keep hearing wait until this ,wait until that, going af this rate ,most of the peado scum will be dead, probably the goal of prolonging the whole trial, causing more memory misery to the poor victims.
Nonces at the top of the tree will be helping them out, very much like the media, I cannot believe that something of this magnitude is kept on the low,it’s baffling to say the least.

I just did mate. Every RT helps.

I honestly can see these snakes wriggling there way out of this.
When is the punishment meant to be happening?
We keep hearing wait until this ,wait until that, going af this rate ,most of the peado scum will be dead, probably the goal of prolonging the whole trial, causing more memory misery to the poor victims.
Nonces at the top of the tree will be helping them out, very much like the media, I cannot believe that something of this magnitude is kept on the low,it’s baffling to say the least.
I’ve thought that for a while to be honest purely because of the time it is taking for something to actually happen.
Nothing would surprise me now.

I’ve thought that for a while to be honest purely because of the time it is taking for something to actually happen.
Nothing would surprise me now.

Our team don’t believe that mate. We feel confident.

I suppose it helps knowing what evidence has been supplied. We also know that they already lost a civil claim case with a victim three years ago.

On the five outstanding criminal cases, we all know they are trying every dirty trick to keep these depraved people from returning to a court but trust that justice will prevail.

If justice is secured, that will take it to NINE Celtic coaches & scouts that have been convicted, many of whom were employees.

That’s why we justifiably state Celtic Paedophile Ring in much of our output. And that paedophile ring was enabled and harboured. We have that evidence.

I suppose it helps knowing what evidence has been supplied. We also know that they already lost a civil claim case with a victim three years ago.

On the five outstanding criminal cases, we all know they are trying every dirty trick to keep these depraved people from returning to a court but trust that justice will prevail.

If justice is secured, that will take it to NINE Celtic coaches & scouts that have been convicted, many of whom were employees.

That’s why we justifiably state Celtic Paedophile Ring in much of our output. And that paedophile ring was enabled and harboured. We have that evidence.
I hope you get the results that the victims deserve mate.

Reads libellous, GY.
I’m guessing they’ve done nothing about it!
I’m also guessing you/BN/Spotlight would love that to happen.

Grigo, you and few others are absolute legends mate, LEGENDS!

Nothing to do with letting ME down mate. I know you guys are doing all you can (and more) to help bring this lot to justice for the victims.
Good point.
I’m as guilty as anybody else at salivating at the thought of that club being brought to task for the crimes of their employees and lack of compassion for the victims of the crimes.
However, I’ll always remind myself and others that this is about the victims and justice for the victims.

It is, but we’re really close knit & support each other when it gets a bit tough at times RUK.
Brothers in arms.

I can imagine it can get really tough. I’d struggle to handle it if truth be told. I’d be a broken mess. I honestly mean you guys massive massive respect, from the heart mate. I wish there was something that we all here could do.

A thing that gets me also is that we are accused of being a bigoted club when it is our people that are helping the victims, Catholics mostly as well.

Keep the fight going mate. Let us know what we can all do and we will try do it.

I want to buy you a pint (I don’t hardly drink either) and give you a hug mate :D

Brothers in arms.

I can imagine it can get really tough. I’d struggle to handle it if truth be told. I’d be a broken mess. I honestly mean you guys massive massive respect, from the heart mate. I wish there was something that we all here could do.

A thing that gets me also is that we are accused of being a bigoted club when it is our people that are helping the victims, Catholics mostly as well.

Keep the fight going mate. Let us know what we can all do and we will try do it.

I want to buy you a pint (I don’t hardly drink either) and give you a hug mate :D

Thanks from us all RUK, we do appreciate your comments & the support of you & many others.

We just try & use the adrenaline from you guys to push ourselves on, seven days a week to be honest.

Ultimately, we need to get justice for people who’s only crime was wanting to play football as wee boys.

Thanks from us all RUK, we do appreciate your comments & the support of you & many others.

We just try & use the adrenaline from you guys to push ourselves on, seven days a week to be honest.

Ultimately, we need to get justice for people who’s only crime was wanting to play football as wee boys.
And to play football for their dream team. Scandalous what has happened. Can’t even imagine what they feel like.

Keep up the good work mate. But please, if anything we can do, let us know.

Back