Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

You may be right. The bastard could die before justice is served. The other issue being they may judge that he’s not fit to stand trial.
Spotlight and our associates strongly disagree with the latter.
They also say he is unfit to attend court. Again this simply isn’t true.
Anyone that can communicate with his neighbour, and also go shopping alone in our opinion can definitely attend court.
How do we know this? We have the footage of this on more than one occasion.
Also let me add that this daily journey takes him past a school.
Spotlight will one day show this. Unfortunately at the moment we have to follow procedure.
Do the prosecution have footage of him going about his daily business in a normal manner?

Im curious as how that rancid club plan to proceed with this?

Obviously "seperate entity" has now been totally de-bunked.
The evidence amassed by Spotlight that has been shown is overwhelmingly compulsive proof.

The shocking thing is the stuff they cannot show at this time.

One day the world will know what these filthy bastards have done when the manky carpet is finally lifted.

Tick Tock

As ever everyone at Spotlight has my full support

BB

The perpetrators may get off, but hopefully the Club that facilitated the abuse and turned a blind eye to it doesn't.

Yes, all of these tricks they are trying to play with such as Cairney & Kelly having dementia are just that Noddy, and we’ll see what develops, but it won’t save the club in the class action.

And the club have already lost a civil case already.

The perpetrators may get off, but hopefully the Club that facilitated the abuse and turned a blind eye to it doesn't.
I was thinking similar.
I was also wondering about the civil action against Celtic.
Is it the case that this type of accusation doesn’t need the same threshold for guilty as a prosecution case would?
Apologies for the clumsy, even inaccurate, terminologies used here.

As has been said earlier, if there is proof that Cairney has lied to the court concerning his health (mobility etc) he should be charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice and perjury.
The fact that he can comprehend the concept of lying to the court to avoid having to appear and answer tricky questions must cast serious doubt over his claims of suffering from dementia.

I was thinking similar.
Is it the case that this type of accusation doesn’t need the same threshold for guilty as a prosecution case would?
No idea about that, mate.

I was thinking similar.

Yes Tazza.

The burden of proof in Criminal cases in principle is beyond reasonable doubt, whereas on civil cases it’s on the balance of probabilities, so it’s a lower threshold.

No idea what this message means but looks like poster is asking ‘what one took his own life in jail yesterday’ but predictive text has changed took to rock.
If that is the correct message, I humbly apologise for my attempt at humour and should never be used on this thread. Sorry.

Yes Tazza.

The burden of proof in Criminal cases in principle is beyond reasonable doubt, whereas on civil cases it’s on the balance of probabilities, so it’s a lower threshold.
Keep up you’re great work of giving young men and families some hope after them being ignored for decades, I know none of you thought this would be easy or resolved quickly and the staying power you all have is a testament to you all as it must take over your lives at times

They know. They even knew that it was happening and decided to cover it up. They are also protected in Scotland. I’ll stand by that statement.
The corruption goes deep, and not only on the subject of this thread.
I will personally fight against the poison that has been inflicted on our country. It’s the reason I started Spotlight.
I’ve got a pal that suffered at the hands of the employees of that club. I’ll fight for him, and every other gentleman that has suffered. I won’t give in. When you hear the stories then I have no choice.
The nationalists have one aim. No matter what they are faced with governing our country they will stick by their ultimate goal.
The only thing they won’t fail on is protecting their own. So we stand up and fight. I’ll go to my grave fighting the nationalists in Scotland, and their friends that they openly associate with that are responsible for killing on both shores. I’ve fought against them and would do so again.
This post may be too deep for some. I understand that. So be it.

They know. They even knew that it was happening and decided to cover it up. They are also protected in Scotland. I’ll stand by that statement.
I will personally fight against the poison that has been inflicted on our country. It’s the reason I started Spotlight.
I’ve got a pal that suffered at the hands of the employees of that club. I’ll fight for him, and every other gentleman that has suffered. I won’t give in. When you hear the stories then I have no choice.
The nationalists have one aim. No matter what they are faced with governing our country they will stick by their ultimate goal.
The only thing they won’t fail on is protecting their own. So we stand up and fight. I’ll go to my grave fighting the nationalists in Scotland, and their friends that they openly associate with that are responsible for killing on both shores. I’ve fought against them and would do so again.
Spoken from the heart, bud.
And heard by a saddened but very proud one.
I’m not sure I’ve used the right words here, which should be unusual for me, but I hope you get what I’m trying to get over.

It’s not for personal gain that you your team are doing this work, it’s for Justice for the victims.
Keep up the good work.

You guys should be proud of the work you do

Spotlight have given the victims a good chance of justice, fantastic effort

Back