Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Never ceases to amaze the hypocrisy of Bheasts FC how they are this organisation founded from charitable means collections for food banks etc, but their fans have no feelings or charity in their hearts for the victims ,& survivors of the world's biggest sporting scandal you would think they would be taking the lead not supporters of their biggest rivals showing up that organisation and it's Christian beliefs and they bang on about being unfairly officiated and how unfair that is.

This is way beyond points. Anybody claiming point scoring is purely trying to silence the issue. The same ones will also say people who talk about it and raise concerns are “disgusting” and “love talking about abuse”. It is all trying to shame people into silence in a time when other countries are trying to bring the issue out the shadows to protect their children.
Had the same issue in my last job. The fekkin mutants said to me "not a subject we should be talking about"
"And why the fekk not" was my reply.
Got the usual "point scoring" pish.
Also got "let sleeping dogs lie".
Fekkin raging I was.
Had a WhatsApp chat. 5 of the chunts left because I kept posting CSA spotlight material.
They might have left the chat group but every second day I updated them face to face.
No longer work there, they will be happy about no longer having me in their faces. Chunts

Had the same issue in my last job. The fekkin mutants said to me "not a subject we should be talking about"
"And why the fekk not" was my reply.
Got the usual "point scoring" pish.
Also got "let sleeping dogs lie".
Fekkin raging I was.
Had a WhatsApp chat. 5 of the chunts left because I kept posting CSA spotlight material.
They might have left the chat group but every second day I updated them face to face.
No longer work there, they will be happy about no longer having me in their faces. Chunts
Absolutely all of it is just following their clubs lead in covering it up. It needs to be exposed and when the legal process is over, tennis balls need to be on the pitch thrown from behind a very visual banner about it until authorities act.

Absolutely all of it is just following their clubs lead in covering it up. It needs to be exposed and when the legal process is over, tennis balls need to be on the pitch thrown from behind a very visual banner about it until authorities act.
The sleeping dogs lie comment came from a very senior staff member. The pwick wouldn't say that if his kids were involved.
The comment also screamed out to me that he "knew"

Aye every fvcking week , the MSM in Scotland might not want to talk about horrendous crimes going on in their back yard but i would bet they would report on that every week
PS No Snowballs allowed
If you Know, You Know

Is this linked to that club's crimes? I know you cannot say anything regarding details.

Spotlight & BN94’s reason for reminding everyone about this is to illustrate the kind of people who are leading & governing this country & it helps the public maybe gain an understanding as to why they ignored the world’s largest ever paedophile ring operating in a sporting institution.

It’s already public about Derek McKay’s grooming of a teenager & we continue to investigate elsewhere in our government.

For years, they have avoided dealing with the victims & their families on this, and passed a very smelly parcel to the SFA which resulted in their whitewash. They have done nothing since that, and continue to insult the victims & the people of this country.

Why ? There are reasons we know about some, such as Dornan, but this is an illustration of another sinister issue that questions their motives.

We will continue to expose them, as well as Celtic FC.

Spotlight & BN94’s reason for reminding everyone about this is to illustrate the kind of people who are leading & governing this country & it helps the public maybe gain an understanding as to why they ignored the world’s largest ever paedophile ring operating in a sporting institution.

It’s already public about Derek McKay’s grooming of a teenager & we continue to investigate elsewhere in our government.

For years, they have avoided dealing with the victims & their families on this, and passed a very smelly parcel to the SFA which resulted in their whitewash. They have done nothing since that, and continue to insult the victims & the people of this country.

Why ? There are reasons we know about some, such as Dornan, but this is an illustration of another sinister issue that questions their motives.

Thanks for the explanation GY. Being an idiot, I tend to read too much into things at times.

Name & shame every one of these paedophiles,their harbourers,protectors and facilitators when the time is right...put them all in the spotlight of spotlight.

Then deal with the journalists who knew and failed to report and condemn the crime.

Funnily enough celtic fan Pat Brannigan of NJ literally said the same thing so obviously something they want buried did indeed happen.

From previous posts on this thread received by the team from Kearney PD, the investigation seemed to be going very slowly if at all. They were 'aware' of an incident or words to that effect.

I was wondering what sort of standing this creature Brannigan has in the community and whether we are witnessing the same kind of collusion, protection and cover up by the local authorities across there as we are seeing here and whether they have any appetite to investigate something so horrific so close to home.

Understand if the team would rather not comment on this due to ongoing cases or lurkers looking in.

It must be so frustrating for you GY and the Spotlight team that people that purport to be normal, are actually evil twisted bastards that don't care about children. F*****g astonishing. One day THE WHOLE TRUTH WILL OUT AND thIs disgusting Country and enablers will be SHAMED.

Dornan has tweeted saying he is contacting Lawwell today re the bheasts
Penn state have paid out upwards of $100 million now.

Not too dissimilar in that there were rumours and signals but those in charge chose to do nothing.

If theres not a similar outcome with Celtic it really does put a signal out to the world, Scotland is a relatively safe place to be a paedophile.
Those in charge didn't do nothing. They went out of their way to cover it up.! It has been written in a few books. When the scandal first came to light, it was a Celtic boys club player, in Jersey in the USA, playing at a tournament. The Celtic heredity arranged for the family of the boy, to come and meet them, and too inform them what had gone on. At that meeting it was agreed by the boys family and Celtic, that Celtic would deal with it. This was to protect, the good name of Celtic. This was where Celtic should have put it out in the open, and the Police informed. If Celtic had a good name to protect, this was the way to do it. Instead we are, where we are, court cases awaiting trial, and many, many, victims still searching for justice. Hopefully soon these people will get that justice, for the vile acts, and mental torture, that they had to endure, when they were still children, and totally innocent.

You will find below a list of journalists who at the time of the publication of the SFAs report into CSA in Scottish football, penned an article upon its release.

Ewan Mowat- Sun

David Irvine- Sun

James Moncur - Daily Record

Ewan Murray - Guardian

Patrick McPartlin - Scotsman

Paul Third - Evening Express

Finlay Jack - The Courier

Marion Scott - The Sunday Post

Ollie Salt - Daily Star

Gregor Young - National

Now the list above was compiled by means of a simple Google search on the subject of the release of the SFAs report with the results showing the above publications and their authors.

Now the interesting angle that I found from compiling the list above is, that apart from reporting on the SFA report, along with 1 or 2 subsequent articles on the recently announced class action, none of the above journalists appear to have ever delved in, investigated, researched and published any article on the scandal of CBC/CFC.

Therefore, could this an example of Scottish journalists, who are more than aware of the CBC/CFC scandal, who despite having contacts and resources at their fingertips, refuse to properly investigate and report on the biggest scandal in British sporting history?

A Scottish government that try to ignore the fact that we have the highest drug deaths in Europe , the biggest knife culture in Europe , so it would be of no surprise whatsoever if it were revealed that they have coluded to ignore one of the biggest sporting paedophile rings in history ( with full knowledge of)'

Obviously why churches and sporting clubs were excluded from their " investigation ".

This Scottish SNP government have no shame.

A Scottish government that try to ignore the fact that we have the highest drug deaths in Europe , the biggest knife culture in Europe , so it would be of no surprise whatsoever if it were revealed that they have coluded to ignore one of the biggest sporting paedophile rings in history ( with full knowledge of)'

Obviously why churches and sporting clubs were excluded from their " investigation ".

This Scottish SNP government have no shame.
I think it must be remembered that SNP weren’t a big part of Scottish Politics when the majority of these abuse cases were happening, but those of an age and now holding positions in that party were aware of the allegations of the abuse and now, when they have the power, they are protecting their own by attempting to ignore the things that happened.

Is there potential for political figures to have been part of the ring that existed, is there the potential that others in places of power were part of the ring that existed and if they were, that, in my opinion, is why they are using selective deafness to ignore this absolute shameful and despicable series of crimes that have occurred.

The current SNP could easily instruct a public inquiry into the allegations after the civil, and potential further criminal cases, have concluded and show the people of Scotland and the world, that they are a party of moral, ethical and lawful high standards.

We all know they aren’t and the question that we need opposition politicians to ask is why they aren’t getting involved. The political silence from the majority of non SNP MSP’s is deafening and that’s a terrible indictment of their moral and ethical standards.

Last edited:
You will find below a list of journalists who at the time of the publication of the SFAs report into CSA in Scottish football, penned an article upon its release.

Ewan Mowat- Sun

David Irvine- Sun

James Moncur - Daily Record

Ewan Murray - Guardian

Patrick McPartlin - Scotsman

Paul Third - Evening Express

Finlay Jack - The Courier

Marion Scott - The Sunday Post

Ollie Salt - Daily Star

Gregor Young - National

Now the list above was compiled by means of a simple Google search on the subject of the release of the SFAs report with the results showing the above publications and their authors.

Now the interesting angle that I found from compiling the list above is, that apart from reporting on the SFA report, along with 1 or 2 subsequent articles on the recently announced class action, none of the above journalists appear to have ever delved in, investigated, researched and published any article on the scandal of CBC/CFC.

Therefore, could this an example of Scottish journalists, who are more than aware of the CBC/CFC scandal, who despite having contacts and resources at their fingertips, refuse to properly investigate and report on the biggest scandal in British sporting history?
That list is a mere teaser,there are far more so called journalists,who knew and who have failed to delve into or report the abuse that went on within that club over the decades.....they,along with the ruling govt politicians,sporting bodies and police scotland ARE ALL SCOTLANDS SHAME make no mistake.

Throughout my later adult life I have observed these people. Murderers, rapists, paedophiles etc. If you observe these creatures you’ll notice that there’s an arrogance about them. They believe that they are untouchable. They are absorbed in their own feelings of power. Even those who are caught and convicted still believe in their own power. But in reality power is an illusion. “Just keep quiet and nobody can prove anything” is their mantra.
I am doing my bit to bring such monsters down as are the people from Spotlight and similar organisations. If you are reading this, and we know that you are, you have no power and people like us will show you that. But please be aware, if you knew and tried to keep quiet, you are just as guilty as those who you’ve tried to protect and I for one will not stop until you have been exposed irrespective of who you are or, indeed, who you think you are.

That list is a mere teaser,there are far more so called journalists,who knew and who have failed to delve into or report the abuse that went on within that club over the decades.....they,along with the ruling govt politicians,sporting bodies and police scotland ARE ALL SCOTLANDS SHAME make no mistake.

We're looking at you Hugh, we know that you knew.

Every time we hear you or see you or are subjected to you we are reminded that you knew and you know and you refuse to do anything about it.

A journaiilst without a moral core is as useful as a chocolate teapot. You've been stealing a wage for 50 years.

That's your epitaph, you knew and did nothing.

Back