Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Apologies if a wee bit of subject
I was wondering if someone could enlighten me here as been looking around the spfl and sfa sites
SPfl
SFA

I can see now where people on here have stated about Michael Mulraney is this the man at Alloa?
Looking at both them sites there does seem to be quite an affiliation with them no wonder we never get any decisions in votes.
but next one that interests me is mr mcgifty himself:

From that page the following quote
The SPFL refused to investigate the connection and possible conflict of interest between MacLennan, Celtic and the SPFL

very interesting when you read through the wiki page hard to Imagine how he could remain to be impartial being at the top of authorities with comments he made, and giving gifts to remain popular certainly not shy at coercion then, by offering sweeteners.
One other thing is the SFA board Celtic have one on the board but no rangers you would think we would have someone there in place

Was just a couple of thoughts to through out there

Saw this earlier on Twitter.

It was from an earlier post on this thread. I wrote those bullet points a few days after the SFA report was released... It wasn't a list specifically about Celtic's crimes.. It was a list of things that were missing from the review/whitewash. There was more that I missed off, the main one being no mention of Hibs mentioning that an abuser has taken up another position in football working with children.

For an SFA report to miss these points, and to actually offer praise to Celtic, is as obvious an admission as possible that there was an unbelievable amount of corruption involved.

We now know the author of the report was a business partner of one of Scotland's worst ever paedophiles... a paedophile that had set up a boys club for Celtic after already being convicted of abuse. We know that clubs/a certain club were allowed to see the report before it was released. We know that victims statements and the horrific actions they bravely described weren't included in the report. We know that some of the authors/investigators had ties with Celtic and Celtics representatives in the SFA. We know that passages in the SFA charter were changed/removed which a certain club would have fallen foul of. We know the release of the report was delayed and delayed for longer than was feasibly possible for an honest investigation. We know that SNP politicians had a stock reply to any enquiry asking for help, that reply being to wait for the report. We know that there has been no help or support to victims from the Scottish Government since the release of the report. As soon as the report was released the BBC published an article mentioning Rangers but not Celtic, only Celtic Boys Club. It wasn't clear who wrote that article.

The dam has burst though, there has to be another inquiry, and hopefully some of you reading this will be spending the rest of your life watching your back behind bars.

Great post KBHB.

As I said somewhere else, the media and written press could still report or have opinions on those who have already been convicted and their links to CFC surely? Could they not also discuss a number of alleged suspects who are still to go through court cases and are linked to CFC not by name obviously. Build a picture if you like.

Is that not what investigative journalism is all about in a free country? Hell, they don't even need to investigate, all the evidence they need has been uncovered by Spot Light.

Our team have highlighted before that the SFA Review considered only 2 of the Celtic convicted paedophiles at that time.

The SFA with other clubs used paedophiles who had not all been convicted in the review.

Isn’t that strange ? Or maybe a lot stronger than strange ?

Last edited:
1. Celtc football club refuse to discuss the claims and still clinging on to the stance separate entity......

2. Ex Celtc players ( product of their separate entity boys club ) refuse to speak about it ) I think their excuse is they cannot comment on on - going court cases , which we all know is untrue.....

3. Ex- Celtc managers from the periods of abuse refuse to speak about it for their reasons which are unknown...Maybe their following big baw face Stein chief enablers instruction ...protect the good name of the club..

4. The Scottish Press rarely comment on it ....almost as if its not real news ....one journalist inferring that the Rangers fans who comment on it are merely point scoring.....

5. The Scottish news channels follow the same route as the press along with BBC and radio clyde.

6. The SNP and the rest of the Scottish Government refuse to discuss it even bringing in a ruling last year Sporting institutions along with the Catholic church would be exempt from investigation , because it would take too long..? Thanks to John swinney who coincidentally is a Celtc supporter.

7. The SFA had an enquiry conducted by dodgy Celtc minded people who found nothing ...the same outcome Celtc had in another internal enquiry 20/30 years ago miraculously omitting to interview any of the victims which is the same method Celtc are adopting with their current internal enguiry still to be announcers 4years later.

Strathclyde Police seem more content on arresting Rangers fans celebrating our teams 55th title , believing fake videos with dubbed words about songs the team were singing .The same police who misplaced a list of known paedophiles and have still not been investigated to this day

8.The SPFL refuse to exercise their power in investigating , or throwing the embarrassing vile club out of the league.....Surely they can't continue to operate , and if so why is there so much secrecy in very responsible and high places.These are questions we know the answer to ...time for action....from an outside source....meantime keep up the good work Spotlight lads...

Last edited:
Wee baldy prick,only thing he goes "hard on" is all things republican and anti catholic....oops,gets a hard on for.
Anything they can get on Rangers everyone except SAS is out to nail us but they can say and do as they want with no recriminations, country corrupt right to top, saw a report yesterday Sturgeon shocked there is no independent inquiry in to party gate, but where is her shock horror when kids being abused on a mass scale but swept aside in her own country, only in this country

1. Celtc football club refuse to discuss the claims and still doing on to the stance separate entity......

2. Ex Celtc players ( product of their separate entity boys club ) refuse to speak about it ) I think their excuse is they cannot comment on on - going court cases , which we all know is untrue.....

3. Ex- Celtc managers from the periods of abuse refuse to speak about it for their reasons which are unknown...Maybe their following big has face chief enablers instruction ...protect the good name of the club..

4. The Scottish Press rarely comment on it ....almost as if its not real news ....one journalist inferring that the Rangers fans who comment on it are merely point scoring.....

5. The Scottish news channels follow the same route as the press along with BBC and radio clyde.

6. The SNP and the rest of the Scottish Government refuse to discuss it even bringing in a ruling last year Sporting institutions along with the Catholic church would be exempt from investigation , because it would take too long..? Thanks to John swinney who coincidentally is a Celtc supporter.

7. The SFA had an enquiry conducted by dodgy Celtc minded people who found nothing ...the same outcome Celtc had in another internal enquiry 20/30 years ago miraculously omitting to interview any of the victims which is the same method Celtc are adopting with their current internal enguiry still to be announcers 4years later.

Strathclyde Police seem more content on arresting Rangers fans celebrating our teams 55th title , believing fake videos with dubbed words about songs the team were singing .The same police who misplaced a list of known paedophiles and have still not been investigated to this day

8.The SPFL refuse to exercise their power in investigating , or throwing the embarrassing vile club out of the league.....Surely they can't continue to operate , and if so why is there so much secrecy in very responsible and high places.These are questions we know the answer to ...time for action....
Superb mate

1. Celtc football club refuse to discuss the claims and still doing on to the stance separate entity......

3. Ex- Celtc managers from the periods of abuse refuse to speak about it for their reasons which are unknown...Maybe their following big has face chief enablers instruction ...protect the good name of the club..

8.The SPFL refuse to exercise their power in investigating , or throwing the embarrassing vile club out of the league.....Surely they can't continue to operate , and if so why is there so much secrecy in very responsible and high places.These are questions we know the answer to ...time for action....
Brilliant post

Anything they can get on Rangers everyone except SAS is out to nail us but they can say and do as they want with no recriminations, country corrupt right to top, saw a report yesterday Sturgeon shocked there is no independent inquiry in to party gate, but where is her shock horror when kids being abused on a mass scale but swept aside in her own country, only in this country
Very good point

Re the list, 14 names there on I believe. Does Spotlight have any idea who the 14 names are? If so, is there any reason why the list couldn’t be re-submitted to the police?

As I have posted on here before and for the Lurkers and new members .....if you were to be sentenced to 5 years in Barlinnie would you prefer it to be for Tax Evasion of a Legal Tax Loophole or as a child sexual abuser of a boy(s) who only wanted to make it at a Club he/they
loved?

Or in simple terms do you condemn or condone Child Rape. or were you abused by the local Priest and just think it is a rite of passage from being a child to a man and normal?

For a Football Club fan base who are more interested in the rights of Palestinanians, Collecting for Food Banks, and the employment of personnel at your Club or the TAX affairs of your biggest opponent, why not the suffering of innocent children under the banner of YOUR Club.?
And why hand your Cash over to it every year in Season Tickets, European match tickets, strips and other merchandise, you then become an enabler and a denier with a complete lack of any moral compass or fibre.
It's called brainwashing Bluenose. For a thousand years. Sickening.

Constantly out of office, for a certain demographic then.
I sent them an email months ago reference the CSA scandal and why no enquiry...the one and only time I got a non automated reply advised me they were extremely busy with important issues at this point in time and my email would be responded to in due course.....a clear dig at my email suggesting they didn't feel it was important enough .which still hasn't been answered to this day.....of course you just have to remember Swinneys decision not to investigate Sporting institutions , or the Catholic church saying " it would take too long " then you start to realise what type of people they are and what damage they are doing to our country...

Last edited:
1. Celtc football club refuse to discuss the claims and still clinging on to the stance separate entity......

8.The SPFL refuse to exercise their power in investigating , or throwing the embarrassing vile club out of the league.....Surely they can't continue to operate , and if so why is there so much secrecy in very responsible and high places.These are questions we know the answer to ...time for action....from an outside source....meantime keep up the good work Spotlight lads...
Hundreds of side letters I would think.

Re the list, 14 names there on I believe. Does Spotlight have any idea who the 14 names are? If so, is there any reason why the list couldn’t be re-submitted to the police?
The list we have has all the known perpetrators and enablers and also suspects. A few of these suspects we’ve tracked down. You then have to listen to the evidence and then we hand it to the appropriate authorities.
Now this list also has may priests on there, with some connected to certain perpetrators at that club.
We’ve had no list handed to us if that’s what you mean. We worked together with certain associates to gather the evidence and compiled our own list. One thing I will say about the list is it’s long.

The list we have has all the known perpetrators and enablers and also suspects. A few of these suspects we’ve tracked down. You then have to listen to the evidence and then we hand it to the appropriate authorities.
Now this list also has may priests on there, with some connected to certain perpetrators at that club.
We’ve had no list handed to us if that’s what you mean. We worked together with certain associates to gather the evidence and compiled our own list. One thing I will say about the list is it’s long.
Absolutely different class. Outstanding work by you and the team BN94. I really am rooting for you and the victims and wish you guys all the best. Keep up the great work.

Back