Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The list we have has all the known perpetrators and enablers and also suspects. A few of these suspects we’ve tracked down. You then have to listen to the evidence and then we hand it to the appropriate authorities.
Now this list also has may priests on there, with some connected to certain perpetrators at that club.
We’ve had no list handed to us if that’s what you mean. We worked together with certain associates to gather the evidence and compiled our own list. One thing I will say about the list is it’s long.
Many years ago my ex wife worked with K.Kelly’s daughter,we got an invite to her wedding which I reluctantly went to in the evening.Worst buffet ever but what was telling was a table of a dozen priests went first!We had to wait.The buffet was cake and tea but the amount of priests was weird!

Like all Scottish papers, The Herald has had ample opportunity to run this story and
The Herald has recently made much of a link with the New York Times.

Wonder what the Herald Tribune would make of their NY rival getting into bed with this mob?

Many years ago my ex wife worked with K.Kelly’s daughter,we got an invite to her wedding which I reluctantly went to in the evening.Worst buffet ever but what was telling was a table of a dozen priests went first!We had to wait.The buffet was cake and tea but the amount of priests was weird!

Mr Kelly seems to attract paedophiles like flies to a dog turd.

Denial as usual,lets hope the justice system does its job.
I suspect it will. They’ve gone to a lot of trouble and expense to bring this creature back to face the music. In my own experience there wasn’t enough evidence to bring the pervert who abused me to justice however the police were in no doubt that he was a child molester. I’m confident that this cretin will be one of many.

For those that have followed this thread and also Spotlight, then I think you’ll agree it’s been a very interesting week.
It does get frustrating when we know what’s coming but we can’t say until it’s been released through the press, or in the Divers case if we mentioned anything then we would be in trouble with the authorities due to there being an ongoing extradition case.
More has also happened behind the scenes this week and we apologise again that we can’t release it, but I assure you that we will when we can.
Something else that’s been really good to see is more people being active on this thread and getting involved. We’d also like to thank the posters that have contacted us with some vital information. You know who you are.
One more thing. I’ve received a lot of private messages in the past week and I’m doing my best to work through them to answer each one. I do aim to answer every question but I know you’ll understand that we’ve been rather busy.

I sent them an email months ago reference the CSA scandal and why no enquiry...the one and only time I got a non automated reply advised me they were extremely busy with important issues at this point in time and my email would be responded to in due course.....a clear dig at my email suggesting they didn't feel it was important enough .which still hasn't been answered to this day.....of course you just have to remember Swinneys decision not to investigate Sporting institutions , or the Catholic church saying " it would take too long " then you start to realise what type of people they are and what damage they are doing to our country...
Swinney’s decision to become a Roman Catholic might impact on his opinion of child abuse issues.

Nothing to do with an enquiry " taking to much time " then..
You would think that if there are areas of possible inquiry that would "take too long" these would be the hidden part of the iceberg? Would this not be where you would pile absolutely every resource you had rather than pathetically scratching at the surface of the issue?

Maybe I'm naive?

I suspect it will. They’ve gone to a lot of trouble and expense to bring this creature back to face the music. In my own experience there wasn’t enough evidence to bring the pervert who abused me to justice however the police were in no doubt that he was a child molester. I’m confident that this cretin will be one of many.
Hope this happens for you, Best wishes .

Great post KBHB.
Good post KBHB , you can just imagine the amount of scrutiny that went into that report and the changes that were made ( so obviously ) to get the OK from the top brass to give it the " OK , that should shut these annoying B@stards at Spotlight and FF and give us a bit more breathing space to work on our cover ups ". You can smell the shit from here while they work on an escape and evasion plan trying to look innocent to it all :mad: News Flash Paedos !!! ....It ain't gonna' work !

Last edited:
You see this information from Spotlight & for me you sit in disbelief at how this happened & how certain people are still attempting to cover this whole scandal up.
Why? And who else is involved in what Spotlight have clearly uncovered as an organised paedophile ring?
I think the things we are seeing is just a snapshot of things, appreciation has to go to the spotlight team what information they must have access to is just totally sick and all the cover ups, with access to all this information must really mess with your head as well so well done Spotlight, like the movie spotlight these mobs are deviants in the highest order where they manoeuvre people into prime positions to control the narrative, even if there is an enquiry everyone's credentials need to be scrutinised to make sure they are impartial

I think the things we are seeing is just a snapshot of things, appreciation has to go to the spotlight team what information they must have access to is just totally sick and all the cover ups, with access to all this information must really mess with your head as well so well done Spotlight, like the movie spotlight these mobs are deviants in the highest order where they manoeuvre people into prime positions to control the narrative, even if there is an enquiry everyone's credentials need to be scrutinised to make sure they are impartial
You’re right mate. These beasts are very clever people. Unfortunately for this lot, not clever enough.

Perhaps we should all bombard our Local MSPs Surgeries and start taking them to task, when they get footfall of 50....100...150 concerned constituents constanyly 'bothering' their easy gravy train life with questions to make them wriggle out of their comfort zone....they might start getting the message and see the bigger picture.

For those that have followed this thread and also Spotlight, then I think you’ll agree it’s been a very interesting week.
It does get frustrating when we know what’s coming but we can’t say until it’s been released through the press, or in the Divers case if we mentioned anything then we would be in trouble with the authorities due to there being an ongoing extradition case.
More has also happened behind the scenes this week and we apologise again that we can’t release it, but I assure you that we will when we can.
Something else that’s been really good to see is more people being active on this thread and getting involved. We’d also like to thank the posters that have contacted us with some vital information. You know who you are.
One more thing. I’ve received a lot of private messages in the past week and I’m doing my best to work through them to answer each one. I do aim to answer every question but I know you’ll understand that we’ve been rather busy.
Brilliant work, mate

Twitter followers have gone through the roof as well and not just from Joe Public

Absolutely incredible this isn’t a global scandal. Penn st had one and were nailed to the wall for it by their league.. Celtic are now at what..8? And nothing from the MSM or SPFL. Absolutely beyond belief.
The SFA did carry out a muck raking exercise to help them continue the cover up. Hopefully it’s all brought down after the legal process.

What is the SNP justification for leaving football and religion out of their so called ‘investigation’ ?
Because those are the very things that very urgently need investigated , football : Celtic FC = Predominately RC religion and their Boys Club was used like a magnet for paedophiles to find their prey to satisfy their twisted disgusting horrific needs and SNP votes from the morons like these are more important than the suffering of helpless young victims who are still waiting on support for over 5 decades and are being ignored to protect people who want it all to go away in case their past catches up with them . Why else would anyone want to leave out an investigation into football and religion if there was nothing to hide ? What is the reason those two subjects in particular should not be investigated if there is nothing to hide ? We are all wondering the same thing justice and I sincerely hope before much longer that Justice will win the day eventually for the sake of the victims as I am sure we all do as time must be running out for those with something to hide .

Because those are the very things that very urgently need investigated , football : Celtic FC = Predominately RC religion and their Boys Club was used like a magnet for paedophiles to find their prey to satisfy their twisted disgusting horrific needs and SNP votes from the morons like these are more important than the suffering of helpless young victims who are still waiting on support for over 5 decades and are being ignored to protect people who want it all to go away in case their past catches up with them . Why else would anyone want to leave out an investigation into football and religion if there was nothing to hide ? What is the reason those two subjects in particular should not be investigated if there is nothing to hide ? We are all wondering the same thing justice and I sincerely hope before much longer that Justice will win the day eventually for the sake of the victims as I am sure we all do as time must be running out for those with something to hide .
100% Alex.

I’d like to add that as horrific as the Celtic case is, the bigger issue is with the Catholic Church, and until it is addressed head on, sadly it will continue.

The church need to ask themselves why a sizeable portion of priests and those affiliated with their religion carry out these deeds. It is not bad luck, flawed genes, or even coincidence.

IMO they need to address both homosexuality and the natural inbuilt human desire to have sexual relations. Do gay priests deviate towards younger boys as they will easier to manipulate, threaten and silence? Is it a cycle in some cases where a minority of those abused go on to be abusers themselves? Do the teachings of the religion centre too heavily around control, sin, guilt and punishment?

I don’t know the questions that should be asked, never mind the answers, but rather than continuous cover ups that just lead onto more abuse, they should look deep within, ask questions, and look to change where necessary. Any religious doctrine that can, in part, lead to kids being abused is just plain evil. The sooner they adapt the better, as even then it would take a few generations to put right. Wherever in the world there are large scale Catholic populations, disproportionate child abuse occurs. It is a fact.

For any lurkers affiliated to said church, and Celtic for that matter, wake the f*ck up. Your silence and inaction is part of the problem.

A fucking bulldozer and a demolition warrant should be on London Rd on Monday morning.

Forget footballing sanctions. They should be made to cease operating. Systemic, industrial child abuse arguably from its inception due to its close links to the Roman Catholic church, it should be shut down.

The very fact that this story is kept under the carpet in this country tells you everything. A demographic that has grown and grown and grown to the point it can now keep things line this under wraps.

Im ashamed to call my self Scottish. This wasnt the system, values and morals this country was built on.

Back