Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

It's apparent from the evidence uncovered by the Spotlight team, that the abusers were accepted at the highest level of this damnable club.
You have to ask why and if they did more than just cover these crimes up? These crimes were clearly an organised paedophile ring and on an industrial scale.

You are not wrong. See Scotlands forgotten suffering on you tube…
Will note that for a look at BigN....Thanks !
And Stein knew in 1974
They seem to think that if they just keep denying or in certain cases the old " can't remember "excuse will suffice until it all goes away :rolleyes: unfortunately for them the winds are changing and going to blow their whole despicable history right back into their faces . Hail ! Hail ! ? Aye ! Right ! Hailstones of serious trouble and prices to pay :mad: .

Will note that for a look at BigN....Thanks !

They seem to think that if they just keep denying or in certain cases the old " can't remember "excuse will suffice until it all goes away :rolleyes: unfortunately for them the winds are changing and going to blow their whole despicable history right back into their faces . Hail ! Hail ! ? Aye ! Right ! Hailstones of serious trouble and prices to pay :mad: .
Hail hail they're all going to jail.......:eek:

My concern for all these poor victims is that whoever is ruling over this, quickly accepts the 'Separate Entity' guff (despite the efforts from Spotlight and the likes), and this in turn effectively renders anything else as being useless to the cases. The main guys on here, fighting the corner for the victims, have posted some amount of evidence, showing links between CBC and CFC, but can any of these be made to stick in legal terms? I obviously don't know the legal elements or the full facts of what they have in evidence against CFC, but the fact they have gotten away with this for so long, and nobody in Scotland (Government, Media or Football Authorities) seem to have any remote desire to delve into this deeper, highlights to me that they think that they can get away with it all together.
It would be an absolute shambles if they were to dismiss this, and all this work results in just more pain for the victims and their families. I really hope that the guys working terribly hard behind the scenes for the victims can produce enough evidence, so that they cannot worm their way out of this any longer. I don't care who this brings down, even if it goes a lot further than CFC, as the victims are what matters, first and foremost.

It's apparent from the evidence uncovered by the Spotlight team, that the abusers were accepted at the highest level of this damnable club.
You have to ask why and if they did more than just cover these crimes up? These crimes were clearly an organised paedophile ring and on an industrial scale.
At least two (maybe three) of their Directors worked for and did VERY well from Torbett's employment of them....

A fucking bulldozer and a demolition warrant should be on London Rd on Monday morning.

Forget footballing sanctions. They should be made to cease operating. Systemic, industrial child abuse arguably from its inception due to its close links to the Roman Catholic church, it should be shut down.

The very fact that this story is kept under the carpet in this country tells you everything. A demographic that has grown and grown and grown to the point it can now keep things line this under wraps.

Im ashamed to call my self Scottish. This wasnt the system, values and morals this country was built on.
The only thing that will put them under is if the compensation to be paid out is a lot more than their income.
The only way I see that happening is if the cases in America come to fruition.

The powers that be in this country will do everything they can to save them.

The fhilth are not going take any responsibility for this,Constantly falling back on the separate entity defense when challenged even when the evidence is overwhelming,The whole sordid story should have been exposed by the Scottish media a long time ago,it’s a national scandal that just adds to the suffering to the victims.
They’ll blame everybody else.
Mothers, fathers (dads, that is) brothers, sisters, grandparents, the press and Rangers supporters.
Then they’ll appeal, appeal and appeal again.
Citing it’s not fair and not their fault.

The only thing that will put them under is if the compensation to be paid out is a lot more than their income.

It’s way down the line of important factors but I’ll be interested in hearing of the sporting charges against them and possible sanctions they could face.

A fucking bulldozer and a demolition warrant should be on London Rd on Monday morning.

Forget footballing sanctions. They should be made to cease operating. Systemic, industrial child abuse arguably from its inception due to its close links to the Roman Catholic church, it should be shut down.

The very fact that this story is kept under the carpet in this country tells you everything. A demographic that has grown and grown and grown to the point it can now keep things line this under wraps.

Im ashamed to call my self Scottish. This wasnt the system, values and morals this country was built on.
You know how the saying goes. Everything they touch turns to shit.

They’ll blame everybody else.
Mothers, fathers (dads, that is) brothers, sisters, grandparents, the press and Rangers supporters.
Then they’ll appeal, appeal and appeal again.
Citing it’s not fair and not their fault.
I’m not expecting them to admit toonanything,I’m expecting the media,politicians and authorities to rip their defense and denials to shreds,They are guilty and need to be hammered for it.

If a team that was demoted to the bottom tier of the SPFL for using a legal tax avoidance scheme, pilloried by all and sundry, demonised by their alleged fellow football clubs and losing multi millions in assets in the process, then what penalties for a club who have hidden child sexual abuse for over 50 years?

Should be extinction. They do not deserve to be allowed to carry on. All titles stripped, all enablers also prosecuted. The current football authorities prosecuted. The current Scottish governing party investigated for corruption. Their stadium should be left to stand there and rot as a reminder to the world that they are indeed, A CLUB LIKE NO OTHER.

All that after these poor souls have had their day in court and receive the compensation they deserve and an unreserved public apology from their current board admitting the biggest cover up of a paedophile ring of all time.

If a team that was demoted to the bottom tier of the SPFL for using a legal tax avoidance scheme, pilloried by all and sundry, demonised by their alleged fellow football clubs and losing multi millions in assets in the process, then what penalties for a club who have hidden child sexual abuse for over 50 years?

Should be extinction. They do not deserve to be allowed to carry on. All titles stripped, all enablers also prosecuted. The current football authorities prosecuted. The current Scottish governing party investigated for corruption. Their stadium should be left to stand there and rot as a reminder to the world that they are indeed, A CLUB LIKE NO OTHER.

All that after these poor souls have had their day in court and receive the compensation they deserve and an unreserved public apology from their current board admitting the biggest cover up of a paedophile ring of all time.
As in a well known court phrase......strike that from the records!!

It’s way down the line of important factors but I’ll be interested in hearing of the sporting charges against them and possible sanctions they could face.
They didn't waste any time finding Rangers guilty of " then legal " tax issue with Lawell always on the TV lecturing about sporting integrity and tax cheating and how well the piggery was run financially and otherwise . Well seeing the piggery is so well run financially I look forward to seeing the victims rewarded handsomely for what they suffered at a club that was so well run :oops: and also as Rangers were booted down to the lowest league because of their so called Tax Cheating I can only visualise a large Sainsbury's store with it's bright orange colours replacing the den of iniquity that stands like a permanent house of horrors to it's unfortunate victims . It's only fair really :mad: .

This would be seen and reported as a National scandal in a normal country. It shows how Scotland is being conditioned to accept absolutely anything from an SNP government. Some journos feeling too intimidated to report on certain matters and others perfectly happy not to report it because they’re not part of the group who’s being intimidated.. this time. It’s all great while it’s other people who are suffering, just wait until they’re part of a group the natz don’t like or are no longer useful.

Pathetic when you think about it. Throughout my life I have witnessed skilled politicians in Westminster dealing with awkward questions live in parliament as well as on tv, radio and in the media. But this lot up here? Absolute pathetic bunch of humans let alone politicians. They've formed their own wee clique and outsiders aren't allowed in. Not that the decent members of our society would want in.

Pathetic when you think about it. Throughout my life I have witnessed skilled politicians in Westminster dealing with awkward questions live in parliament as well as on tv, radio and in the media. But this lot up here? Absolute pathetic bunch of humans let alone politicians. They've formed their own wee clique and outsiders aren't allowed in. Not that the decent members of our society would want in.
It’s something that I couldn’t imagine a real politician doing. It would be political suicide because it would’ve been reported and people would be disgusted. Even their own voters would look at it and see how it goes against democracy which used to be valued.

The fact that not only politicians, but the first minister Of Scotland would do it without a thought speaks to where Scotland is headed and the type of people who are voted in purely because of Indy. The problem in this country now is people would vote to end democracy and install a dictator as long as the dictator wanted Indy just like them.

Scotland is on a dangerous course and a fair proportion of the population are more than happy with the danger, because they think it’s only dangerous for people they don’t like. But history has shown that’s not really how it works.

It’s something that I couldn’t imagine a real politician doing. It would be political suicide because it would’ve been reported and people would be disgusted. Even their own voters would look at it and see how it goes against democracy which used to be valued.

The fact that not only politicians, but the first minister Of Scotland would do it without a thought speaks to where Scotland is headed and the type of people who are voted in purely because of Indy. The problem in this country now is people would vote to end democracy and install a dictator as long as the dictator wanted Indy just like them.

Scotland is on a dangerous course and a fair proportion of the population are more than happy with the danger, because they think it’s only dangerous for people they don’t like. But history has shown that’s not really how it works.
One of my passions is modern German history. The comparisons to this mob with the rise of Nazism is uncanny but the mass ignorance of their supporters can’t or won’t see it.

You'll be told it's all about justice for the victims, and I couldn't agree more.

Justice would be seeing that cesspit wiped from existence and the mere mention of it carrying the same disgust reserved for attempting to discuss the heinous crimes these boys were subjected to.

It's not about football. It's about righting the biggest wrongs ever to happen in Scotland.

A little monastery in Uddingston on the banks of the Clyde :oops: sounds like a nice romantic setting if it wasn't so serious and yet they still persist on the separate entity nonsense in spite of the evidence to the contrary . The club that was run by liars , cheats and sex offenders and still they keep denying the facts . Some history to be proud of right enough and the mugs still roll up to support them without a thought of what the victims suffered because they wanted to play for their heroes . The lies and excuses just keep on coming along with the cover ups . :mad:

A little monastery in Uddingston on the banks of the Clyde :oops: sounds like a nice romantic setting if it wasn't so serious and yet they still persist on the separate entity nonsense in spite of the evidence to the contrary . The club that was run by liars , cheats and sex offenders and still they keep denying the facts . Some history to be proud of right enough and the mugs still roll up to support them without a thought of what the victims suffered because they wanted to play for their heroes . The lies and excuses just keep on coming along with the cover ups . :mad:
I agree Alex, very strange thing to say. Just shows you how intertwined their cult was in all this. If one of my colleagues was accused of child rape the last thing I would do is take him for a wee run down the river to let him gather his thoughts, that is unless I had some concrete slippers in the boot for him.

Not quite sure how the manager of Celtic can dictate who runs a supposed separate entity? And why would that separate entity go to him in the first place?

You’d be more inclined to believe Boris Johnson than anything that comes from that vile organisation.

In 1970 CBC was brought under the auspices of celtics dysfunctional family.

There was no seperate entity...
Until the polis got involved.

Last edited:
Sturgeon is going to issue a formal apology to pardon Scots accused of witchcraft 400 years ago. There’s even a bill going through the Scottish Assembly sponsored by Natalie Don, an SNP clownboot.

Yet Sturgeon and her ilk won’t respond to the victims of abuse at Celtic. In fact, the victims are blocked from even contacting her.

Just as there is a day of reckoning coming to the abusers there should be a day of reckoning coming to these bastards in Holyrood currently protecting and condoning the abuse and the abusers.

Back