Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I do believe some have brought it to the attention of the Australian media. We told those that did to please feel free to use the Spotlight research when making contact.
Spotlight will assist anyone that is contacting media outlets beyond these shores.
It has been brought to the media's attention and as yet none have shown any real interest in following up on it , seems like every outlet even the ones who interviewed victims in the past or those who dealt with the George Pell case have no further appetite to persue CSA cases at the moment.

It has been brought to the media's attention and as yet none have shown any real interest in following up on it , seems like every outlet even the ones who interviewed victims in the past or those who dealt with the George Pell case have no further appetite to persue CSA cases at the moment.
It actually surprises me. I thought the Australian media would be all over it. Especially when it’s facts they are receiving.

It actually surprises me. I thought the Australian media would be all over it. Especially when it’s facts they are receiving.
Have contacted as many as I could get details for even a couple that were passed on to me in here, have contacted both Sydney clubs involved in the cup and nothing more than a couple of standard replies from but no promises of any kind of follow up.

They won't be able to ignore it for much longer. Anyone with half an ounce of decency in their body would step back and realise this isn't tit for tat point scoring. I can't fathom why it's taking so long but hopefully the dam breaks soon.

The club should be defined by this. I'm shocked by that picture you've shared, it makes me sick.

Like Grigo says above. Why were these names left out? Who are the SFA protecting could be another question.

Former SFA president and Chairman of CFC & Director of P#1s Troohy Centre business Jack McGinn

Former Glasgow Lord Provost and CFC Director Michael Kelly

Former CFC chairman of CFC & director of P#1s Trophy Centre business Kevin Kelly

Theres 3 prominents to start with.

We said there is 10 but there’s probably more.
Maybe overthinking here. But I notice how pristine the Celtic strips look there. Two questions. Replica kits weren’t really a thing until the 1978 World Cup and then the strip we had the first year big Grieg took over as manager. Where did this kit come from. Where did the strips come from.

Secondly, again these kits are pristine. Who did their laundry? Was Barrowfield so integrated that kit from the boys’ training and matches was just treated as if it was regular First Team and Reserve team kit, chuck it on the floor like you are Johnny Doyle and the staff from a separate entity will get it?

Maybe overthinking here. But I notice how pristine the Celtic strips look there. Two questions. Replica kits weren’t really a thing until the 1978 World Cup and then the strip we had the first year big Grieg took over as manager. Where did this kit come from. Where did the strips come from.

Secondly, again these kits are pristine. Who did their laundry? Was Barrowfield so integrated that kit from the boys’ training and matches was just treated as if it was regular First Team and Reserve team kit, chuck it on the floor like you are Johnny Doyle and the staff from a separate entity will get it?
Maybe, but anything that can debunk the already ridiculous “separate entity” claim will, I guess, be checked out and probably, if it’s just a little thing it’ll be added to the many other little things that make up ether big thing.
Or, maybe it’s me who is over thinking it.

With that club coming to Sydney for the tournament in the near future, has this all been brought to the attention of the Sydney press or TV production's such as 60 minutes.. surely they would run with it without bias

Good point mate.

The celtic founding person/father or whatever, Brother Walfrid was a Marist Brother, which is a specific sect of the catholic church dedicated to create and expand catholic schools globally.

The celtic Marist Brother link should very much be highlighted to the Australian media during their tour.
Dating back to the 1800’s, the Marists historical mass scale child sexual abuse operation was only recently uncovered (circulated) in Australia. And although enormous by scale and longevity was only surpassed by their similar operations in Europe and north America.

The internet is strewn with their, (Australian) marist brother atrocities:

https://www.google.com/search?q=australia+child+sexual+abuse+the+marist+brothers&sxsrf=ALiCzsYtA3iWA7UhSNXiHZoCNuNNIaA9Nw:1656998368783&ei=4MnDYuy7L5aEhbIPzcymkA0&ved=0ahUKEwjsq6j5_-D4AhUWQkEAHU2mCdIQ4dUDCA0&uact=5&oq=australia+child+sexual+abuse+the+marist+brothers&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAM6BwgAEEcQsAM6CggAEOQCELADGAE6BggAEB4QBzoICAAQHhAIEAc6CAgAEB4QBxAFOgYIABAeEAhKBQg8EgExSgQIQRgASgQIRhgBUOEFWJ1dYJ1faAFwAXgAgAGbAogB0z6SAQQyLTMymAEAoAEByAENwAEB2gEGCAEQARgJ&sclient=gws-wiz

EDIT: ()

Last edited:

Not directly related to CSA, but nevertheless, something that may be of interest:

Well said Brother its the Church of Rome
As stated on the whitewashed inquiry " a football team in Scotland when made aware of children being sexually abused centralised responses to protect it's standing and reputation" The church of Rome has nothing to do with this!

This football team forced victims to sign NDA's and threatened victims with legal action because it prioritised its ability to win a game of football above that of children's welfare. To date this football team's standing has still not been corrected.

Surely there is a journalist and paper that has the balls to grab this sorry saga and get it out there to help get justice for the victims . I have thought for ages that Kelly ,McGinn,Celtic and the SFA all have been at the centre of this and would need to be proved otherwise.
There are journalists out there watching it closely. Let me give you an example.
Recently we’ve uncovered something that’s in the process of being handed to the authorities. The problem with the press is if they printed it then it could favour the defence teams, as in their client won’t receive a fair trial due to recent press reports.
Some of the issues we’re showing to our press contacts immediately gets passed to the press lawyers. They have the last say on whether it can go to print. Basically this is how serious it is the things that we are finding.
There are journalists out there as frustrated as us believe me.
Once these trials either start or in one case may not go ahead, then believe us, we’ll release what we have.
In the meantime patience is required.
I can assure you it angers us as much as everyone else.
I would love nothing more than to show this thread what we have but under no circumstances will we jeopardise these court cases. I can also assure you that what we have is in the correct hands.

As stated on the whitewashed inquiry " a football team in Scotland when made aware of children being sexually abused centralised responses to protect it's standing and reputation" The church of Rome has nothing to do with this!

This football team forced victims to sign NDA's and threatened victims with legal action because it prioritised its ability to win a game of football above that of children's welfare. To date this football team's standing has still not been corrected.
When you look at who organised, directed and headed the "inquiry" it ended up just being party to the cover-up that still exists today. Did somebody have this in mind when it started? It certainly looks that way

When you look at who organised, directed and headed the "inquiry" it ended up just being party to the cover-up that still exists today. Did somebody have this in mind when it started? It certainly looks that way
It was also used by the Scottish government as a reason on why they couldn’t act. What spotlight keeps putting in the public domain can’t be hidden forever no matter how hard the Scottish government including Conservatives and Labour MSPs wants it to be.
The media in Scotland also have to act eventually, this drip feeding of information without any follow ups is obvious.

The MSM Media in this country should hang their heads in shame although there are some now that look as if they are willing to show interest.
You've got guys doing Podcasts about gangsters and
ex terrorists that won't even touch this subject
Shame on Them
I agree and the big problem is when it comes to CSA and discussing it you will be barraged with abuse within minutes.

There are a lot of enablers out there who's job it is to keep paedophiles from being found out.

Spotlight are receiving some disgusting replies on social media. Please don’t rise to it or post any of their shite in here. It’s what they want.
Spotlight can handle them no problem.
To the dark side apologist’s that visit this thread…
Stay tuned. You’ve seen nothing yet. We will show what your club have attempted to hide. We’ve got a lot more to come.

Spotlight are receiving some disgusting replies on social media. Please don’t rise to it or post any of their shite in here. It’s what they want.
Spotlight can handle them no problem.
To the dark side apologist’s that visit this thread…
Stay tuned. You’ve seen nothing yet. We will show what your club have attempted to hide. We’ve got a lot more to come.
I am continually astounded that there are those who put a football club above issues such as this. No consideration for the victims or how to ensure it never happens again. If this had been the case then the more recent cases of employing known offenders would not have happened. But no, we’ll attack those who are highlighting the issue rather than trying to actually prevent repetition.

It's interesting that, when apologists respond to Spotlight posts, their go-to points are always, " ... point scoring," " ... but, but - Dunn", " ... but, but - Neely", " ... but, but - Sevco".

They never seem to own the fact that P#1, P#2, P#3, Cullen, McCafferty and Strachan are all convicted serial paedophiles with Celtic FC/Celtic Boys Club connections who sexually and physically assaulted wee boys who wore the colours of their club.

Are the 35 years of horror, denied and covered up by successive ex-directors, ex-managers and ex-players, too much for them to cope with?

It's interesting that, when apologists respond to Spotlight posts, their go-to points are always, " ... point scoring," " ... but, but - Dunn", " ... but, but - Neely", " ... but, but - Sevco".

They never seem to own the fact that P#1, P#2, P#3, Cullen, McCafferty and Strachan are all convicted serial paedophiles with Celtic FC/Celtic Boys Club connections who sexually and physically assaulted wee boys who wore the colours of their club.

Are the 35 years of horror, denied and covered up by successive ex-directors, ex-managers and ex-players, too much for them to cope with?
They cannot handle the truth, the victims are not given a second thought,someday soon this organisation will be held to account. Justice is long overdue.

They cannot handle the truth, the victims are not given a second thought,someday soon this organisation will be held to account. Justice is long overdue.
yup and now it is sick that those calling them out and demanding answers are 'point scoring' or ' glorifying'. No it is to ensure that there is firstly justice and secondly this can never ever happen again.

yup and now it is sick that those calling them out and demanding answers are 'point scoring' or ' glorifying'. No it is to ensure that there is firstly justice and secondly this can never ever happen again.

They use "point scoring" as a way to stop the truth coming out.

I worked as a senior child protection officer and the last thing perpetrators want is anyone discussing the subject.

The news today about a senior Scots lawyer - a QC - being found guilty of historical CSA demonstrates that powerful people can be involved in these horrendous events.

Their power and influence in the circles they move in can undoubtedly assist in the cover-up’s that are being identified today. How can a scared, vulnerable victim go up against these people on their own and hope to get justice?

This is where Spotlight deserves immense credit in giving victims a voice and providing support mechanisms to help them get justice for their trauma.

Hopefully, this case is a sign that the tide is turning and that these evil men are going to have to answer for their behaviour even if it is years down the line.

There are journalists out there watching it closely. Let me give you an example.
Recently we’ve uncovered something that’s in the process of being handed to the authorities. The problem with the press is if they printed it then it could favour the defence teams, as in their client won’t receive a fair trial due to recent press reports.
Some of the issues we’re showing to our press contacts immediately gets passed to the press lawyers. They have the last say on whether it can go to print. Basically this is how serious it is the things that we are finding.
There are journalists out there as frustrated as us believe me.
Once these trials either start or in one case may not go ahead, then believe us, we’ll release what we have.
In the meantime patience is required.
I can assure you it angers us as much as everyone else.
I would love nothing more than to show this thread what we have but under no circumstances will we jeopardise these court cases. I can also assure you that what we have is in the correct hands.
I think most of us know this and respect these points.
You should have these lines as part of every post you type.
Like part of your avatar or like what MD has with the follow follow bit in his posts.

The news today about a senior Scots lawyer - a QC - being found guilty of historical CSA demonstrates that powerful people can be involved in these horrendous events.

Their power and influence in the circles they move in can undoubtedly assist in the cover-up’s that are being identified today. How can a scared, vulnerable victim go up against these people on their own and hope to get justice?

This is where Spotlight deserves immense credit in giving victims a voice and providing support mechanisms to help them get justice for their trauma.

Hopefully, this case is a sign that the tide is turning and that these evil men are going to have to answer for their behaviour even if it is years down the line.

The 'class action lawsuit' is also a significant improvement for victims and their families to institute charges against celtic football club.

There must definitely be safety in numbers when it comes to drastic situations like this.

Back