Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Saying you need a Gov Gateway Number, I'm sure this has already been tried anyway. Do you know if it let's you search for employees from as far back as the late 60's and onwards
You get a Gov Gateway Number when you set up an account on the Web page

Read that post about him earlier and can’t get it out of my head. Your suggestion is too good for him. Absolutely sickening.
I often wonder what punishment could be good enough for these vile and disgusting feckin animals.
Best I’ve came up with so far is, I’ve actually posted this before, a one way trip to the Serengeti.
No guns, sun cream and no clothes.
Just leave them there.

The replies from that lot on any tweet mentioning this story are vile man. It's always attempts to make out we're somehow comparable to them where their sordid history is concerned. Even things like "We want all clubs held accountable so the victims can get justice". They're actually desperate for children to have been abused by Rangers so they can feel better about what went on at their own disgusting club.
We’d all probably agree with this.
Why can we not start with the club that has already had so many victims playing for them and so many employees convicted?
If there are other clubs as negligent as Celtic, it’ll come out in time.
Then, of course, “negligence“ is only the at start of the accusations against Celtic.

We’d all probably agree with this.
Why can we not start with the club that has already had so many victims playing for them and so many employees convicted?
If there are other clubs as negligent as Celtic, it’ll come out in time.
Then, of course, “negligence“ is only the at start of the accusations against Celtic.
It's a dog whistle mate. What they're saying sounds reasonable but what they're actually saying is that they want the focus taken off Celtic.

Strange how the then manager of CFC was allowed to 'boot out' the main Peado of CBC if they were a separate entity. Surely that would be a job for the CBC Committee and what reason was he booted out for and if so serious why allowed to return a few years later?
Why was this incident overlooked in the marking your own homework review by cfc regards scurrilous allegations of CSA by coaches circa 1994?
Why did no journalist highlight that fact in 1994 whilst sep/entity fc organised a phone helpline for alleged victims why get involved if not your responsibility/nothing to do with you?
So many questions not enough answers ever been given!

I could not agree more with your last paragraph. Our children are being taught lies every day in school and it is up to us to make sure this agenda does not take hold in their young minds.
Not just on sex and identity. They are trying their hardest for children to become nationalist. Wanting sixteen year olds to have a vote is just stupid. Their agenda is clear to see for all.
History will not look kindly on the way the world is turning.
If those so called defenders of children's education get their way it could become an excuse for legalised child rape as there are a few dodgy types around that Holyrood including that wee nyaff that runs the green party and would like to see the age of consent reduced to 10 years old FFS . Time for a big clean up in Scotland to get rid of all the rats that are contaminating our Protestant Country once and for all . The more they are exposed Worldwide the better for all our sakes , especially the children .

This is from more than 3 years ago, thought I'd put it up for those who missed it to see how devious these celtic types can really be.

cbc.png

cbc1.png

Last edited:
A while back Septics Lawyers asked for a Court Case to be put back because .....
" The paperwork celtic hold that proves they were a separate entity cannot be found/missing/lost/didn't exist "
Stupid question I know but why would they have had the paperwork in the 1st place
Exactly, did this mysterious document say something along the lines of 'In the event any beasts involved with the CBC are exposed in future, it's nothing to do with us.
Signed, The cfc board'?
Sounds legit.

I’ve followed this thread from the early days, and although we know they’ve got muck all over them, the case is being held in this shitty little country. Judges and Police always seem to back anything from the other side of the tracks. If the case was held any place else, they would be nailed to rights?

I’ve followed this thread from the early days, and although we know they’ve got muck all over them, the case is being held in this shitty little country. Judges and Police always seem to back anything from the other side of the tracks. If the case was held any place else, they would be nailed to rights?
Same with our press. Falling over themselves to avoid writing about it. Shameless bastards the lot of them.

Keevins being the worst. Seen it mentioned on here that he will leave Radio Cattolica if they discuss it.

Last edited:
A while back Septics Lawyers asked for a Court Case to be put back because .....
" The paperwork celtic hold that proves they were a separate entity cannot be found/missing/lost/didn't exist "
Stupid question I know but why would they have had the paperwork in the 1st place
Good Point jf ...... I wonder if it would have said something like " This document is to certify that CBC are in no way connected to CFC and anyone who makes allegations that we are connected are nothing but dirty rotten alligators " o_O . The defence rests :shh: .

I think that you may have misquoted there jf1960?? I dont think Celtic ever claimed to have had the missing documents. I think they are implying that others had the documents which have now gone missing.
Read on a scum site that the documents are the CBC constitution.
These cvnts have hired a top legal team.
They will try everything and anything to try and wriggle of the hook.

As an aside I note that the scum sites seem to now be running with threads on the subject after years of ignoring it.
Apparently they are emboldened by a high court victory by Blackpool fc which overturned an initial court decision (awarding a victim £20000) and deemed the club could not be held vicariously liable for the abuse by their coach/scout at a feeder club. Folk can Google it.
The poor victims legal team had hoped to take the case to the supreme court but cannot find anything about that.

I often wonder what punishment could be good enough for these vile and disgusting feckin animals.
Best I’ve came up with so far is, I’ve actually posted this before, a one way trip to the Serengeti.
No guns, sun cream and no clothes.
Just leave them there.
Maybe I’m a bit less conservative than you.
I’d torture him till close to death, then give him all the medical care he needs to recover.
Rinse and repeat.

What happened to the American part of their vileness?

He is a constant throughout the decades. He was even pictured with Savile during one of Savile’s trips north. Why would Savile be visiting Scotland and why would he be in the company of Kelly?
Unfortunately for the obvious IMO.
Incidentally, just watched the Saville doc on Netflix recently. As in Scotland, its amazing what important friends can do for you. He hid in plain sight and laughed at the country. Truly sickening doc.

Back