Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I think that you may have misquoted there jf1960?? I dont think Celtic ever claimed to have had the missing documents. I think they are implying that others had the documents which have now gone missing.
Read on a scum site that the documents are the CBC constitution.
These cvnts have hired a top legal team.
They will try everything and anything to try and wriggle of the hook.

As an aside I note that the scum sites seem to now be running with threads on the subject after years of ignoring it.
Apparently they are emboldened by a high court victory by Blackpool fc which overturned an initial court decision (awarding a victim £20000) and deemed the club could not be held vicariously liable for the abuse by their coach/scout at a feeder club. Folk can Google it.
The poor victims legal team had hoped to take the case to the supreme court but cannot find anything about that.

It's funny you mention that. I'm on a forum with a communal football thread for Scottish football and the issue, on the rare occassions it's mentioned, is always either ignored by that lot or scoffed at with "aye, but Neely" responses.

Just the other day, one of the Celtic fans chimed in for the first time ever and mentioned the Blackpool care and started talking about how courts are unsure of how to proceed on vicarious liability.

They're clearly still hoping to wiggle out of it (both the club and their fans)

They've (their fans) got no interest in the victims whatsoever despite generic "we hope they get justice" comments which are empty. They're all really hoping it doesn't cost them dearly and be damned with any sort of justice.

It's funny you mention that. I'm on a forum with a communal football thread for Scottish football and the issue, on the rare occassions it's mentioned, is always either ignored by that lot or scoffed at with "aye, but Neely" responses.

Just the other day, one of the Celtic fans chimed in for the first time ever and mentioned the Blackpool care and started talking about how courts are unsure of how to proceed on vicarious liability.

They've (their fans) got no interest in the victims whatsoever despite generic "we hope they get justice" comments which are empty. They're all really hoping it doesn't cost them dearly and be damned with any sort of justice.

They were filled with glee at the Neely stuff. Actually delighted that abuse had allegedly happened, and that this was an equivalence so "ones as bad as the other." Scum.

Not that I’m one to jump to conclusions but according to this article on the Evening Times website which lists the number of registered sex offenders in each postcode area in greater glasgow there seems to be a fairly substantial number in the areas around Parkhead and similar East End shitholes. Obviously just coincidence

They were filled with glee at the Neely stuff. Actually delighted that abuse had allegedly happened, and that this was an equivalence so "ones as bad as the other." Scum.

7 CONVICTED paedophiles, plus such as Lyness Malley, where corroboration could not be found.

Compare that to Neely, where no charges were raised, at Rangers ?

Erm, no, major differences. There truly is no comparison.

The throw Neely, John Chalmers, some old scout that I can't remember the name of and even Gough into the mix. We called in the police, the police decided not to pursue it but as there's no police record of it we're lying. There was an allegation against Chalmers according to a newspaper clip they all have but no charges. The old scout has 2 convictions but from what I can see it's from his time scouting for Liverpool. The Gough thing is pathetic.

Not that I’m one to jump to conclusions but according to this article on the Evening Times website which lists the number of registered sex offenders in each postcode area in greater glasgow there seems to be a fairly substantial number in the areas around Parkhead and similar East End shitholes. Obviously just coincidence

Of you break that down to police division first is RSO in community, second number is in custody
G Div - Glasgow691278

7 CONVICTED paedophiles, plus such as Lyness Malley, where corroboration could not be found.

Compare that to Neely, where no charges were raised, at Rangers ?

Erm, no, major differences. There truly is no comparison.
Katie Pagan a journalist at the Scottish Sun collaborated with two trolls on twitter, one of which is the notorious lippylipez, to get a front-page Sun on Sunday article claiming Rangers Neely was exchanging boys with the CBC coach.

Scribbled by Mega Marcello, the Scottish media's only purpose was to try to engineer equivalences and they really didn't care how low they had to go to get it.

Katie Pagan a journalist at the Scottish Sun collaborated with two trolls on twitter, one of which is the notorious lippylipez, to get a front-page Sun on Sunday article claiming Rangers Neely was exchanging boys with the CBC coach.

Scribbled by Mega Marcello, the Scottish media's only purpose was to try to engineer equivalences and they really didn't care how low they had to go to get it.

Lipez & Mega together Terry ?

You couldn’t find two bigger apologists if you tried mate.

You are spot on.

The throw Neely, John Chalmers, some old scout that I can't remember the name of and even Gough into the mix. We called in the police, the police decided not to pursue it but as there's no police record of it we're lying. There was an allegation against Chalmers according to a newspaper clip they all have but no charges. The old scout has 2 convictions but from what I can see it's from his time scouting for Liverpool. The Gough thing is pathetic.
Don't think there was any allegations against Chalmers. He sadly commited suicide and they scumbags say that was because he was an abuser despite there being no evidence of this. Honestly cannot believe how sick these people are.

Yeah, reporting it to the police instead of keeping it in house. You can they had people trawling for months to find an equivalence for us.

"Big Jock kicked Torbet out of Celtc Park," they tell us.
What did Big Jock know that caused him to do this?
Why didn't he walk the extra 200 yards to London road Police Station?
They never ever tell us the answers to those Questions.

Or the most relevant question pertaining to their defense: why did the manager of CFC have authority to do anything to the staff/owner of a separate legal entity?

Thanks Terry. I’ll pass this to the team.

Funny, they don’t want to talk about McCafftery’s relationship with Bennell ?

The premise of the article is because of the old article that lippylipez showed them had McCafferty stating that he didn't object to a few cbc boys also training with Rangers meant the two of them were in cahoots. I don't object to that c**nt lipez being on twitter but no way I'd back him. The boys were free to go to whatever club they wanted as they were too young to sign any pro forms, it was made up shite originated by Lipez.

Neely was definitely a bad one even dangerous if he’d been given the opportunity but it was nipped in the bud and reported,Hardly comparable to the large scale abuse and cover up at the fhilth any individual holding the two up as even vaguely similar needs have a long hard look at themselves in the mirror.

That being the case G, why is the case delayed to December as the scum defence of “ we canny find the docs that prove we are a separate entity but honestly they do exist”,should have been thrown out as frivolous?

It’s just procedural to enable a lot of evidence to be gathered that’s been requested K.

It’s not a concern, in fact it probably is good for the survivors case, given some info we were given.

We don’t think the full case will go ahead until
Early next year mate, so December will be another brick in the wall really.

The worst part of Twitter is it allows perverts like lippylipez a platform to be anonymous and conjure up lies.

These men should be outed because I've no doubt if they're capable of this stuff online they'll have far worse skeletons in their closets.
He was outed not that long ago.

His name is Gerry Coogan and he lives in the Highlands somewhere.

It’s just procedural to enable a lot of evidence to be gathered that’s been requested K.

It’s not a concern, in fact it probably is good for the survivors case, given some info we were given.

I think people are worrying it just keeps rolling on and on. I was talking to your mum today and she said the same thing to me, will it ever get to court. I told her I had been messaging you on FF.

I have since found that the supreme court appeal application was denied and that the High court ruling was upheld.
Very disappointing for the victims although I am not sure how it compares to the CFC beasts or whether it sets any type of president??

Spot on GY. And it should be pointed out both sides sought extra time so nothing to be overly concerned about.

The celtic support have been integral in denying justice. They are incapable of having a rational conversation and use the buzzwords "point scoring" or simply reply with Neely or Dunn. Those responses for an apparent "progressive" support and club tells you that deep down they are terrified. The longer Celtic ignore their victims the more conformation of their guilt. Again like most things in Scotland it takes very little rational thought to see that Celtic fc are simply a paedophile ring certainly since 1950 odd anyway. They can have football club status when they started behaving like one.

Last edited:
"Big Jock kicked Torbet out of Celtc Park," they tell us.
What did Big Jock know that caused him to do this?
Why didn't he walk the extra 200 yards to London road Police Station?
They never ever tell us the answers to those Questions.
He was willing to be photographed giving him awards after kicking him out when they brought the known beast back. That's how much it bothered Big Jock.

He was willing to be photographed giving him awards after kicking him out when they brought the known beast back. That's how much it bothered Big Jock.

Big Jock the degenerate gambler and philanderer

Clearly Stein possessed the DNA & moral fibre of a common sewer rat.

Makes you wonder how he coped to manage that club all those years and being unable to operate a telephone?

The desperation is obviously setting in for celtc FC's apologists. Trying to equate innuendo and accusations against 2 former coaches at Ibrox* who aren't even able to defend themselves, to the long procession of convicted celtc employees is risible, especially since at least TWO of those celtc coaches committed further offences after being re-employed by celtc AFTER conviction.
Some of them even bizzarely try to bring up the Prince Andrew case as some sort of point-scoring mitigation for celtc allowing their club to be used as a magnet for impressionabloe youngsters to be abused over decades.

*If they have any evidence against alleged offenders at other clubs then surely they should be rushing it to Polis Scotland instead of repeatedly posting daft memes and pics of tabloid headlines based on wishful thinking by the sellick-minded on the internet to try to even things up in their feeble minds.

Last edited:
Sad that the fight for justice is so difficult and so much pain for the victims. We live in a society that has never taken child abuse seriously enough.

I have so much respect and admiration for those working in this. Only by exposing this will we ever raise this in the public consciousness.

But the establishment constantly protects the abusers. That has to stop.

The disgraceful scandal right on our doorstep has been both shameful/abhorrent,
Multiple paedophiles operating within the facade of a football club, with devastating consequences. The collective action which followed to mislead and deceive is equally disturbing.
When it turns out that a worldwide institution is in actual fact a charade, making a mockery out of common decency.
The portrayal of Celtic FC by all ,to be upstanding is exaggerated and inaccurate, the sooner this is fully exposed the better.
There must be an independent inquiry ?

Wait a minute, I thought Ranjurz were deid?

We're now Sevcooooo!

So what does the likes of Neely have to do with us?

How do they square that circle in their tiny little minds?

It is incredible that they try to mitigate the plethora of paedophiles at their club by attempting to highlight abuse at other clubs, and even then, the situations are completely different.

They know.

“We’re given facilities free of charge by Celtic Football Club, so we would like to think that Celtic will still get first option of any of our players. In saying that, I have no objection to any of my boys joining any Rangers training scheme.”

A quote by McCafferty from this old article that bigot lippylipez showed Scottish Sun journalists. He stated that because they get facilities free of charge, Celtic FC will get first option on players. That alone without even going into details of the other evidence makes them vicariously liable.

Back