Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Predictably for the manky mob, deflection is always their first reaction. Rather than accept responsibility and address their own problems, the natural instinct is always one of deflection.

It's a trait totally unique to them in this part of the world. They are easily identified displaying the same tell tale behaviour in every day life. You only have to look.

Nobody denies these peadophile creatures can infiltrate any organisation as we all know. It's how they are delt with once identified which sets apart right from wrong. That's where c****c are as guilty as sin itself. This is where they have set themselves apart to indeed be "a club like no other"

The clamour to embroil Rangers in THEIR scandal is entirely predictable and is indicative of the point I'm making. The attempt to somehow normalise and broaden the crime is so transparent, but they will continue to push this agenda through weight of numbers.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this bullshit make its way into mainstream media on a more regular basis the closer this class action approaches. People need pay very close attention to the names of those who associate themselves with this because they have no more integrity than that of the classless morons on twitter and should be remembered as such.

Last edited:
What i find amazing about this thread is the amount that spotlight have came out with. Keeping it all in check so nothing gets out must be hard on them.
But, the parts i like most are when spotlight links get posted and someone comes along and gives a link that they may have overlooked, or didnt notice,which open up another link to this disgraceful and heinous act by these people.

What i find amazing about this thread is the amount that spotlight have came out with. Keeping it all in check so nothing gets out must be hard on them.
But, the parts i like most are when spotlight links get posted and someone comes along and gives a link that they may have overlooked, or didnt notice,which open up another link to this disgraceful and heinous act by these people.
"You ain't seen nothing yet "as the song goes

The worst part of Twitter is it allows perverts like lippylipez a platform to be anonymous and conjure up lies.

These men should be outed because I've no doubt if they're capable of this stuff online they'll have far worse skeletons in their closets.
The only people that defend paedophiles are paedophiles. We strongly believe Ronnie comes under this category. Spotlight can find anyone. I’ll leave it there.

Katie Pagan a journalist at the Scottish Sun collaborated with two trolls on twitter, one of which is the notorious lippylipez, to get a front-page Sun on Sunday article claiming Rangers Neely was exchanging boys with the CBC coach.

Scribbled by Mega Marcello, the Scottish media's only purpose was to try to engineer equivalences and they really didn't care how low they had to go to get it.
Mega, believe it or not was actually brought to Spotlights attention by other Scottish journalists. Some that even work in the same building.
He’s not the only one that will attempt to deflect the truth. There are many in Scotland that have positions in journalism that will always attempt to hide the truth.

Mega, believe it or not was actually brought to Spotlights attention by other Scottish journalists. Some that even work in the same building.
He’s not the only one that will attempt to deflect the truth. There are many in Scotland that have positions in journalism that will always attempt to hide the truth.
Stephen Mcgowan is another, these people have got themselves into important positions. Once the victims have got justice, I sincerely hope that there's an avenue to hold them all to account for their failings.

Yogi Hughes took him at Falkirk I think and would have been aware of him from playing time at Hibs too.
On Former Footballer And Coach John Hughes
I was helping out at Hibs at the time and Big Yogi, John Hughes, who was the manager and Yogi was a bugger for, you know he was into this devilment, sort of a laugh and a joke.

He would say to me: ‘Right come on Jim, let’s get these bastards.’ And the point is he would go in and turn the lights out and start you know, the shenanigans, you know, a bit of kidology with them sort of thing, horseplay.

It went too far. It didn’t involve myself because he was my pal big Yogi. It happened. He got carried away with himself one day and one of the younger boys - about 21, 22 at the particular time, Yogi had given him a right ripping and he came to me.

He said, ‘Jim, I think I’ve made a blunder.’ I said, ‘Right, what’s up?’ He said ‘I can’t remember the boy’s name now. I just had a right go at him and I’ve maybe gone a wee bit too far.’ He was concerned about how the parents and supporters would have thought about that.”
https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/paedophile-jim-mccaffertys-interview-tapes-16329693

I think I recall that comment. McManus stated how glad he was to get away from McCafferty at Celtic to only ending up with him at Hibs.
I was helping out at Hibs at the time and Big Yogi, John Hughes, who was the manager and Yogi was a bugger for, you know he was into this devilment, sort of a laugh and a joke.

He would say to me: ‘Right come on Jim, let’s get these bastards.’ And the point is he would go in and turn the lights out and start you know, the shenanigans, you know, a bit of kidology with them sort of thing, horseplay.

It went too far. It didn’t involve myself because he was my pal big Yogi. It happened. He got carried away with himself one day and one of the younger boys - about 21, 22 at the particular time, Yogi had given him a right ripping and he came to me.

He said, ‘Jim, I think I’ve made a blunder.’ I said, ‘Right, what’s up?’ He said ‘I can’t remember the boy’s name now. I just had a right go at him and I’ve maybe gone a wee bit too far.’ He was concerned about how the parents and supporters would have thought about that.”
https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/paedophile-jim-mccaffertys-interview-tapes-16329693
Knew there was something cheers

Everybody knew that this went to the very top of the tree and that there were very influential people involved .
This is amazing and outstanding work by Spotlight ; All the credit in the world to the team .

No wonder plod couldn't ( weren't allowed to ) find any evidence .......
The whole fucking sordid affair , from the start 'til now , is totally disgusting and depraved .

Interesting that sponsors are jumping ship from Glasgow Clan Ice Hockey team because of a link with an alleged rapist.

Beggars the question for Adidas and others, is the alleged rape of a young woman, heinous and disgusting as that crime is, more morally repellent than the proven rape and sexual abuse of a child?

Last edited:

Interesting that sponsors are jumping ship from Glasgow Clan Ice Hockey team because of a link with an alleged rapist.

Beggars the question for Adidas and others, is rape of a young woman, heinous and disgusting as that crime is, more morally repellent than rape and sexual abuse of a child?
You just wonder though if there are convictions next year linked to celtc,the dominoes will fall.

It's their default defence other than claiming separate entity, 'aye but Rangers'. Sad,sad individuals.
Don't know how they sleep at night.

TV Panel on the England v USA game openly talking about the Yates Report into sexual misconduct in the National Woman’s Soccer League in the US. Even had a banner proclaiming “Protect The Players” just before kick-off.

Up here we have had a national scandal regarding sexual abuse going on for 60 years and a media frightened to discuss said scandal despite a massive amount of evidence and even criminal convictions.

TV Panel on the England v USA game openly talking about the Yates Report into sexual misconduct in the National Woman’s Soccer League in the US. Even had a banner proclaiming “Protect The Players” just before kick-off.

Up here we have had a national scandal regarding sexual abuse going on for 60 years and a media frightened to discuss said scandal despite a massive amount of evidence and even criminal convictions.
This remember is a complex and unique case involving multiple victims.

No matter how much you think you have them "banged to rights" and im sure the spotlight team are well aware of their slippery nature and will cover all the bases on this.

Patience

When I read this piece of filth's interview, one (other) thing that strikes me is the semi-literate nature of his words and garbled messages he tries to convey. A stark contrast to the carefully worded and coherent words attributed to him in the Celtic View over the years. Ghost written, no doubt, for a thicko. As we all know, not the only example of celtic covering for him.

Last edited:
When I read this piece of filth's interview, one (other) thing that strikes me is the semi-literate nature of his words and garbled messages he tries to convey. A stark contrast to the carefully worded and coherent words attributed to him in tge Celtic View. Ghost written, no doubt, for a thicko. As we all know, not the only example of celtic covering for him.

Is this the same John Hughes "FFs favourite Tim" John Hughes??

If this was down in England then the government would have intervened straight away and applied so much pressure to the football authorities that this vile scummy lying club would have been closed down and all historical trophies/titles would have been declared null! What you say to that wee Nicola and your so called sham husband Mr Murrell.

"Adidas says it is reviewing its Yeezy partnership with Kanye West days after he showed a "White Lives Matter" T-shirt design at Paris Fashion Week.

The company did not mention the controversy but said "successful partnerships are rooted in mutual respect and shared values"..."

I'll keep that quote saved for any future correspondence with them.

The back-pedalling of theses sponsors when this blows up in the news will be a sight to behold.

I wonder if there will be a Mark Daly documentary asking the representatives of these companies why they didn't stop sponsoring Celtc earlier, after they were made aware of all the facts by Spotlight?

I'd like to see anyone who enables these monsters taken to task over this, and that includes their sponsors.

Can the victims go after the SFA?

They done nothing over the years to protect victims when it was in the public domain for decades.
The SFA are setting themselves up as patsies for the abuse at CBC, and will accept blame for the abuse that took place there.
This means that all Scottish clubs will be equally guilty of abuse, and equally liable for any financial penalties.
The good name of Celtc must be kept clean.

Back