Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Translated i read...

1: there were others
2: there were others doing worse i was stupid enough to get caught
3: Was this genuine remorse from McCafferty?
4: he seems here to be actually trying to support the victims but strangely wants no part in any case to reach the justice the victims seek.
5: Im saying nothing..DO NOT GRASS.

Conclusion: this man knew more.He knew who the worst offenders were and the horrific abuse they were inflicting on those poor boys and deviously referenced it deliberately in some vain attempt to minimalise is own crimes....a "bit look at them" moment.
Given how devious and decietful these deviants are wether his remorse was honest and genuine is debateable.

BB
That quote from that piece of shyte is almost 6 years old. I'll say now what I said then. It tells me there is a paedo ring and that they actively communicate with each other.

During his 6 years in prison, he could have given up some of the sordid secrets of his paedo club, but the first sick rule of paedo club, is that you only talk about paedo club to the other members.

If you read the original piece on the full interview, he originally belittled the accusations as mucking about. However, 17 minutes after the reporter left his Ormeau Road apartment, he asked her to come back, as he hadn't been entirely honest. He confessed and arrangements were made to go to Musgrave PSNI for a full confession.

I'll bet my house he was letting the other members of paedo club know he needed certain things to remain silent about them. I'll also wager that in those 17 minutes alone in his apartment he made contact with the prominent members of paedo club.

It's info like that that would help spotlight close the net on all these fekkerz. Ultimately, his testimony would be 'worthless' in a court, but it would certainly aid investigators join the dots. He choose not to do that. I hope these kuntz see justice administered. I'm ok with slow excruciating death or the legal system.

FBS

That quote from that piece of shyte is almost 6 years old. I'll say now what I said then. It tells me there is a paedo ring and that they actively communicate with each other.

During his 6 years in prison, he could have given up some of the sordid secrets of his paedo club, but the first sick rule of paedo club, is that you only talk about paedo club to the other members.

If you read the original piece on the full interview, he originally belittled the accusations as mucking about. However, 17 minutes after the reporter left his Ormeau Road apartment, he asked her to come back, as he hadn't been entirely honest. He confessed and arrangements were made to go to Musgrave PSNI for a full confession.

I'll bet my house he was letting the other members of paedo club know he needed certain things to remain silent about them. I'll also wager that in those 17 minutes alone in his apartment he made contact with the prominent members of paedo club.

It's info like that that would help spotlight close the net on all these fekkerz. Ultimately, his testimony would be 'worthless' in a court, but it would certainly aid investigators join the dots. He choose not to do that. I hope these kuntz see justice administered. I'm ok with slow excruciating death or the legal system.

FBS
The net is definitely closing. It’s frustrating that we never made contact with McCafferty as we believe he would have sang like a canary.
We’re also working very closely with journalists in Scotland and also on foreign shores. The truth will out at the correct time. Some very strong interest has also came from America recently. More and more are contacting Spotlight offering assistance.
This will definitely not go away. No matter what they attempt to do to deny, we will stand our ground and fight for justice.
I understand that I’ve said this before but please be patient. We’ve noticed some come on the thread making inaccurate comments. We know the truth. We aim to answer every question but sometimes we can’t as it could affect upcoming cases.

Translated i read...

1: there were others
2: there were others doing worse i was stupid enough to get caught
3: Was this genuine remorse from McCafferty?
4: he seems here to be actually trying to support the victims but strangely wants no part in any case to reach the justice the victims seek.
5: Im saying nothing..DO NOT GRASS.

Conclusion: this man knew more.He knew who the worst offenders were and the horrific abuse they were inflicting on those poor boys and deviously referenced it deliberately in some vain attempt to minimalise is own crimes....a "bit look at them" moment.
Given how devious and decietful these deviants are wether his remorse was honest and genuine is debateable.

BB
It's pretty obvious he knew.

The disgusting old bastard should have been nailed to the floor till he spewed the whole sordid truth after that interview. Who could have made that happen ? I don't know. Someone, any f**"ing one but something extreme needs to happen with this to facilitate change.

It's dragged on for too long . God knows the last thing I want to do is undermine the message of patience from spotlight given the mountain of hard work they have put into this, but when solid gold opportunities for exposure like this weak willed old sack of shit are allowed to die in jail you have to seriously question if patience is indeed the best option.

If a poxy journalist got him to give that much up without pressure and on his own free will, I can't help but feel what a more motivated force could have gotten out of him. Am I speaking out of turn probably, will there be others along in a minute to put me right probably, but I'm sorry I can't help but feel this McCaffrey character was the one who could have blown the roof clean off.

The net is definitely closing. It’s frustrating that we never made contact with McCafferty as we believe he would have sang like a canary.
We’re also working very closely with journalists in Scotland and also on foreign shores. The truth will out at the correct time. Some very strong interest has also came from America recently. More and more are contacting Spotlight offering assistance.
This will definitely not go away. No matter what they attempt to do to deny, we will stand our ground and fight for justice.
I understand that I’ve said this before but please be patient. We’ve noticed some come on the thread making inaccurate comments. We know the truth. We aim to answer every question but sometimes we can’t as it could affect upcoming cases.
We all know that everybody involved with Spotlight are doing a brilliant job , and most importantly , so do the victims and families affected .
Your time will come , there's NO doubt about that .
Fantastic news about the extra interest from abroad .
Amazing dedication from all involved .

I've said it before and say it again. The folk at Spotlight fighting for justice for the countless abused children and young people by that disgusting entity posing as a football club deserve all our support and encouragement.

Interesting developments over at Blair's old school regarding historical child sexual abuse.

This part especially:

"Laura Connor, who leads the firm's historic abuse unit, welcomed that the school had 'finally acknowledged the gravity of the abuse and the ongoing impact it has had on our client'.

'It is disappointing that they took so long to do so but we are pleased to have achieved the right outcome for our client in the end,' she said.

'We call this historic abuse, but the truth is that survivors live with what happened to them every day of their lives"

The similarities are all so very evident.

Full article below.

Tony Blair's old school Fettes College pays ... - Daily Mailhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-11493319

It is indeed a complex case involving multiple offenders and multiple victims and justice will not come overnight.

Patience

Their day is coming..and they know it.

BB

Last edited:
I was just wondering if anyone had received any correspondence from Adidas regarding the ongoing trials? I remember a few posters had written to them in past. I ask this as I'm seeing a lot of boycott Adidas messages popping up on social media i.e ticktock and Twitter. I see it relates to the Balenciaga/ Adidas campaign that has drawn attention for its use of young children with BDSM teddies and court papers in view relating to court cases of a pedophile.
Although Balenciaga have come out publicly to condem the images, Adidas have failed to make a statement and continued to stay silent on the scandal.
Well I for one have been ensuring that people are made aware on the comment section regarding another scandal Adidas are involved with however I hope that Adidas are sh**ing themselves with the prospect of another scandal! Time will tell.

Interesting article below relating to the scandal.

Great news. This will be troubling the enablers more that anything that is going to come out here I would need to imagine. I don't think they will find it so easy to keep things covered up out there.

Kevin Kelly, Jock Stein, Billy McNeill. From the Boardroom,to the Manager, to the club Captain, they all knew of the scandal, but refused to call the police. Scumbags, each and every one of them.
Add in a good number of the playing squad.
There is no way they didn’t get what was happening to their friends.
Surely there’d have been more than one who rejected the advances of one of the pervs.

Do you think there’s any chance of a Netflix style documentary or film like spotlight to bring some global coverage to this?

Given how big some of these film and docs have been; the scale and length of the abuse perpetrated; and also the cover up that went with it… surely there must be some interest in covering it on a major scale? It’s crazy to me this hasn’t already been a global sports scandal

Interesting developments over at Blair's old school regarding historical child sexual abuse.

This part especially:

"Laura Connor, who leads the firm's historic abuse unit, welcomed that the school had 'finally acknowledged the gravity of the abuse and the ongoing impact it has had on our client'.

'It is disappointing that they took so long to do so but we are pleased to have achieved the right outcome for our client in the end,' she said.

'We call this historic abuse, but the truth is that survivors live with what happened to them every day of their lives"

The similarities are all so very evident.

Full article below.

Tony Blair's old school Fettes College pays ... - Daily Mailhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-11493319

Laura also works on the Celtic case. She’s a friend of mine. She’s one of us.

Kevin Kelly, Jock Stein, Billy McNeill. From the Boardroom,to the Manager, to the club Captain, they all knew of the scandal, but refused to call the police. Scumbags, each and every one of them.
They lied covered up and deflect all for time,just like there religion has done for hundreds of years there is a lawyer from Boston USA was speaking at an Oxford debate he himself i believe was a catholic and told of a case he was involved in regarding a peadophile priest who he thought was getting prosecuted and only found out at a later date he had been let off with a slap on the wrist and had returned to rape children .The Lawyer said the catholic church doesnt deal in days or months for there cover up he said they deal in decades and centuries . Scum religion and Scum at the very heart of it .

First and foremost the victims must get closure and then and only then the fight should continue to see why it has taken so long for these horrible Bast@#ds to be dealt with. Hopefully, this in turn will enable the good people of Scotland too finally sleep easy in the knowledge that our country will never again allow any children of sexual abuse, having to endure decades of pain and great sadness like what has been going on at the Paedo Dome.

When that day comes, moving forward, justice must be served upon any person that carries out such evil acts swiftly and direct with no enablers being allowed to protect such pathetic human beings.

Back