Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

100% the question needs asked. there will a few sleepless nights for a lot of folk in all connected to the club, SFA and Scottish clown show we have as government.

ThIs result for the victims today in just one in many chains becoming unchained. Someone will break rank and more will follow so save skin.

Amazing work spotlight, all the way for the victims.

Hopefully this gives more of the victims the strength they need to come forward and tell their stories.

Sadly police Scotland ceased investigating immediately after Nippy and Swinney announced sporting and religious institutions couldnt/ wouldn't be included in any CSA investigations because it would take too long , basically saying they didn't have time ,and police Scotland fell obediently into line . From that point on Holyrood confirmed they were not interested ( which we all saw and knew anyway ) and were washing their hands of it , furthermore it wouldn't be allowed to be discussed in any level shape or form in Holyrood . The fact they have/are never taken to task on this is a disgrace and blame lies firmly at the door of all MP's.
Well that is definately a pure and utter whitewash how long are the SNP going to spend on an Indie SCOTLAND, the Ferries are to be FIVE YEARS over their due date, NO! there is a reason for this the Catholic vote? perhaps but not everyone of the estimated 15% are of voting age or will vote Snp...we will always be shafted in all walks of life due to our voice being drowned by BIGOTS from TV News stations to Newspaper Editors there is no free speech for the PUL Community in this shithole.

Rather than focusing on the sentence, or lack of, I'd like to see this as yet another nail in that rancid organisation's rotting coffin.
I’m not sure jail time is important here.
Without doubt, this would be correct and only legal shenanigans are stopping it happening but it will be secondary to the “guilty” verdict.
The verdict in itself must be the head shot and mean the removal of the sticking plaster that’s holding the dam together.
Brilliant work by Spotlight and everybody involved.

Last edited:
I’m not sure jail time is important here.
Without doubt, this would be correct and only legal shenanigans are stopping it happening but it will be secondary to the “guilty” verdict.
The verdict in itself must be the head shot and mean the removal of the sticking plaster that’s holding the dam together.
Brilliant work by Spotlight and everybody involved.
Excellent post, this now appears an open goal for the civils case, the scums lawyers will now be working frantically trying for out of court settlements?
This verdict is the death knell of the Separate Entity defense, now I hope the entire cover up is exposed.

Excellent post, this now appears an open goal for the civils case, the scums lawyers will now be working frantically trying for out of court settlements?
This verdict is the death knell of the Separate Entity defense, now I hope the entire cover up is exposed.
Out of court settlements will no doubt have been, or will be, getting discussed and if they happen, that's a decision for the individuals on how much closure it will give them.

The verdict, based on the balance of probabilities, is very important here in my opinion as that's the burden of proof required in the civil actions.

Going back to the out of court settlement possibilities, it could be that all or some of these come with a form of Non Disclosure Agreement which the victims will be "forced" to take if they want to retain some form of anonymity from the general public and that's a decision that no one could ever argue against.

Where it would leave the rancid club open, but only at the conclusion and if every case was out of court, is the evidence Spotlight have told us they have. They will never be bound by any NDA and, in my opinion, no court order or reporting restriction could ever be applied to them to prevent the release of all the materials they have. Once released, they could be subject to legal threats on slander, defamation of character or brand, but as the evidence is so compelling, surely that club and their legal team would never be so stupid to attempt anything like that?

In my opinion, based on not having any knowledge of the depth of evidence that Spotlight and the legal teams have, is that club is fast approaching a point where admission and settlement must be acknowledged and actioned to allow the victims the closure and recompense they deserve.

Celtic's 'separate entity' claim has been 'blown to bits' by Frank Cairney interview, claims boys club survivor.
A survivor of sexual abuse at Celtic Boys Club reckons the senior side's previous claims that the two were 'separate entities' has been "blown to bits" by a police interview from four years ago. Glasgow Sheriff Court this week heard that former Celtic Boys Club manager Frank Cairney indecently assaulted three young players while on duty.

Despite Cairney, 87, being deemed unfit to stand trial, a sheriff determined he had committed the crimes in an examination of the facts hearing. The court heard he preyed on the teenage boys between July 1978 and June 1989 and struck in the Celtic Park shower room and dressing room of the club's Barrowfield training ground.

The hearing was also shown a video of a police interview with Cairney from 2019. In it, he said legendary manager Jock Stein had given him his role at the club.

READ MORE: Celtic Boys Club manager Frank Cairney indecently assaulted three young players, sheriff finds

He added that Lisbon Lion captain Billy McNeill has assisted him at the boys club "for a few months" and Hoops legend Tommy Burns, Charlie Nicholas and Derek Whyte took training sessions while doing SFA coaching badges.

Now, Gordon Woods, who was a victim of abuse at Celtic Boys Club in the 1960s, reckons those statements cast doubt on Celtic's assertion there was no direct link to the club. Survivors have previously called on the Scottish champions to take responsibility for what happened at the feeder club.

Following the conviction of another youth coach in 2018, Celtic released a statement saying "Celtic Football Club is an entirely separate organisation" from the boys club. However, it added the Glasgow giants had "always taken these allegations extremely seriously because of our historic contacts with Celtic Boys’ Club".

Mr Woods told the Scottish Daily Express Cairney's interview proves the clubs were intrinsically linked. He said: "I think [the separate entity claim] has been blown to bits.
"Celtic have always said it was a separate entity. But you have their greatest manager - possibly the greatest manager in British football - giving Cairney his job. The fact Jock Stein had anything to do with the boys club manager shows he was involved in the club.

"The whole argument is nonsense - even Celtic know that. I don't understand who is advising them to go down that route because they're doing themselves no favours. The longer time goes on, the more information is coming out about this.

"Cairney made the point about Billy McNeil, a European Cup winning captain, working alongside him at Celtic Boys Club. Celtic Boys Club was a feeder team for Celtic Football Club."

In respect of Parliamentary pressure I have just come across a report from 150 years ago re a bill, “ which came unexpectedly from the House of Lords“.
There is an international aspect to this scandal and therefore can not be restricted to Scotland. Therefore might I suggest, if they haven’t done it already, that Spotlight canvas the Lords rather than the MSP cowards

Out of court settlements will no doubt have been, or will be, getting discussed and if they happen, that's a decision for the individuals on how much closure it will give them.

The verdict, based on the balance of probabilities, is very important here in my opinion as that's the burden of proof required in the civil actions.

Going back to the out of court settlement possibilities, it could be that all or some of these come with a form of Non Disclosure Agreement which the victims will be "forced" to take if they want to retain some form of anonymity from the general public and that's a decision that no one could ever argue against.

Where it would leave the rancid club open, but only at the conclusion and if every case was out of court, is the evidence Spotlight have told us they have. They will never be bound by any NDA and, in my opinion, no court order or reporting restriction could ever be applied to them to prevent the release of all the materials they have. Once released, they could be subject to legal threats on slander, defamation of character or brand, but as the evidence is so compelling, surely that club and their legal team would never be so stupid to attempt anything like that?

In my opinion, based on not having any knowledge of the depth of evidence that Spotlight and the legal teams have, is that club is fast approaching a point where admission and settlement must be acknowledged and actioned to allow the victims the closure and recompense they deserve.
With reference to your last paragraph. I don't see how they will acknowledge responsibility as they have hidden behind the separate entity excuse for too long. I don't think the victims/survivors would accept that either as they've been ignored and left without a voice for so long. That is just my opinion.

The victims/survivors are the most important people in this scandal and they should be consulted about their views on what justice means for them. That club though should be infamous after this scandal for the way they treated the victim/survivors, and for their part in the cover up.

Exactly this.

As I mentioned, we simply MUST continue to make comparisons -- one Club sent our of the Leagues on that basis because of involvement in financial misdeeds (let's not argue the point this time).
The other Club has been involved in numerous child abuse cases and convictions (much much more than any other football club in the whole history of this entire world).

The only reason that they are NOT sent out of the Leagues is if the SFA/SPFL do not consider multiple child abuse and the fates of children to be at least as serious as how wages were paid.

As stated above, this is a prima facie case.
There is simply no argument about it.
The SFA/SPFL need to be asked point-blank and very very publicly, if they see financial abuse as being more important than child abuse.
I’m playing devils advocate here and I can understand exactly the comparison you are making and agree with your sentiment.

Firstly in law a number of people have been convicted of sexual offences as individuals and by inference Silent Witness FC are culpable as they employed these individuals and even re employed them in the knowledge of their abhorrent practices.
The difficulty is in law the obvious linkage between BC and the club has not been proven beyond doubt however ridiculous that is.
Therefore at this point in time no punishment can be administered until this is established in law which hopefully the class action will do.
The recent Cairney case is helpful.

Secondly it seems in the British justice system and with football authorities financial impropriety is nearly always treated far more seriously than crimes against the person.
You see convictions and sentences for the most serious attacks amounting to less than even fraud cases.
Thirdly precedents have been set within football regarding financial indiscretions and we know what happened to us but look in England at the Barry Bennell case which is similar in concept to the current situation and I have no recollection of the football authorities taking action against the clubs who employed Bennell and his cabal.
Any action is against the actual perpetrators not club.

I am happy to be corrected but I don’t see the football authorities taking any action against The Dark Side even if the class action etc is ultimately successful.
Their punishment if that expression is appropriate comes with the payment of compensation to the victims which even may be settled out of court.
Only at that point maybe the SNP and football authorities would carry out a meaningful independent inquiry to protect others in the future or maybe rely on the sweep under the carpet enquiry chaired by the independent Martin Henry.
Aye right.
Love to be proved wrong or others with more insight than me to correct my thoughts.

Read the report in The Sun and was almost a whitewash as they left out important facts which would have blackened the name of CFC.
There was no reference to BJK Billy McNeill or any person briefing the coach which indicated that the link between BC and club was far closer than CFC are suggesting.
For me this is a key element in the case.

Lastly you would see a comment in any Newspaper at the very bottom of the article that the club was approached for comment.
Not that would have done anything but surely a reporter has to pose the question to the club.?
We know that they maintain BC and Club are separate entities but what is their opinion given the ruling in the Cairney case.

@BN94 first of all, you's are doing a great job. I could be wrong but am i right in saying that 1 of the Spotlight team said not long ago with regards to Cairney's "Dementia" that you had the proof that he was at it and would release it to the right people, or am i thinking of something different?
All we can say is that we were led to believe he had 24 hour care. We have proof that he definitely hasn’t.
On one occasion we have footage of him walking over a mile alone to visit chapel.
Of all the footage we’ve gathered he’s had no assistance whatsoever.

Read the report in The Sun and was almost a whitewash as they left out important facts which would have blackened the name of CFC.
There was no reference to BJK Billy McNeill or any person briefing the coach which indicated that the link between BC and club was far closer than CFC are suggesting.
For me this is a key element in the case.

Lastly you would see a comment in any Newspaper at the very bottom of the article that the club was approached for comment.
Not that would have done anything but surely a reporter has to pose the question to the club.?
We know that they maintain BC and Club are separate entities but what is their opinion given the ruling in the Cairney case.
The press contacts that Spotlight have I can tell you that on each story the club have been asked for comment.

All we can say is that we were led to believe he had 24 hour care. We have proof that he definitely hasn’t.
On one occasion we have footage of him walking over a mile alone to visit chapel.

Thought so mate. Brilliant, hope you and the Spotlight team nail the horrible rhat along with the rest of them.

Excuse my ignorance but this Macauley who is he?

The last paragraph in this article is just laughable…

A former youth coach with links to Celtic and Alloa Athletic has been charged in connection with allegations of sexual abuse against young boys.

Mark McAuley (31) of Dunfermline, Fife, is facing nine charges involving four children. He is accused of sexual offences against two boys under the age of 13 and two other youths under the age of 16.

McAuley’s online CV states that he was an international coach with the Celtic Soccer Academy, which is part of the Premiership club and teaches children to “learn to play the Celtic way”.

Photographs posted online by the academy in 2019 show him working with young boys and girls, wearing Celtic FC training gear, at club-sanctioned training events held in Sweden, Northern Ireland and Scotland.

McAuley also helped to train young players at Alloa Athletic between December 2018 and March 2020.

The League One club stressed his role as a coach with their youth academy had been voluntary and unpaid.

Ewen Cameron, the club secretary, said: “Mr McAuley had been vetted and cleared in line with all of the club’s established child safeguarding policies prior to his appointment and at no time had the club any reason to doubt the probity of his conduct as part of his duties.”

It is alleged that McAuley repeatedly pinned a child down, put his hand under their trousers and touched their genitals. He is also accused of asking a child to remove his clothing and inviting them into his bed while he wore only his underwear.

McAuley also faces three charges of sending a sexual communication to a child, one of causing a child to hear a verbal sexual communication and another of causing a boy to look at a sexual image.

The alleged offences are said to have taken place at addresses in Dunfermline, Edinburgh and Tain in the Highlands, as well as in a vehicle on the A9 and elsewhere, between February 2016 and August 2019.

McAuley, who previously ran a children’s football coaching business in the Highlands, pleaded not guilty to all charges when his case was called at Inverness Sheriff Court late last year.

Sheriff Margaret Neilson adjourned the case until next month and released McAuley on bail.
Celtic FC did not respond to a request for comment.

Its website says: “We are committed to protecting children and vulnerable adults from all forms of harm and actively promote the creation of a positive, safe and supportive environment.”

I’m playing devils advocate here and I can understand exactly the comparison you are making and agree with your sentiment.

Firstly in law a number of people have been convicted of sexual offences as individuals and by inference Silent Witness FC are culpable as they employed these individuals and even re employed them in the knowledge of their abhorrent practices.
The difficulty is in law the obvious linkage between BC and the club has not been proven beyond doubt however ridiculous that is.
Therefore at this point in time no punishment can be administered until this is established in law which hopefully the class action will do.

Secondly it seems in the British justice system and with football authorities financial impropriety is nearly always treated far more seriously than crimes against the person.
You see convictions and sentences for the most serious attacks amounting to less than even fraud cases.
Thirdly precedents have been set within football regarding financial indiscretions and we know what happened to us but look in England at the Barry Bennell case which is similar in concept to the current situation and I have no recollection of the football authorities taking action against the clubs who employed Bennell and his cabal.

I am happy to be corrected but I don’t see the football authorities taking any action against The Dark Side even if the class action etc is ultimately successful.
Their punishment if that expression is appropriate comes with the payment of compensation to the victims which even may be settled out of court.
Only at that point maybe the SNP and football authorities would carry out a meaningful independent inquiry to protect others in the future or maybe rely on the sweep under the carpet enquiry chaired by the independent Martin Henry.
Aye right.
Love to be proved wrong or others with more insight than me to correct my thoughts.
I agree to some extent, however I was really expanding upon comments I'd made in agreement with jweebear where he stated that:
"Prima facie case to answer here, that's how it works at the SFA." (my emboldment).

And there IS a prima facie case -- where the first impression does clearly show a ridiculous number of child abuse convictions with "Boys Club" kids, with some amount of the abusers being directly employed by CFC.

When Rangers were sent out of the Leagues due to what appeared to be financial irregularities in how wages had been paid in previous years, NO rigorous legal analysis was ever made.
Indeed at no point in any of the Appeals, Courts nor final decision was our scheme ever described as "illegal" or "unlawful".

We were found "guilty" on the impression of having done wrong.

I'd suggest that CFC should be held to the same standards as we were.
Moreso indeed, since surely we all must agree that child abuse is worse than financial irregularity.

To repeat what I put in a previous post:
"The SFA/SPFL need to be asked point-blank and very very publicly, if they see financial abuse as being more important than child abuse."

I agree to some extent, however I was really expanding upon comments I'd made in agreement with jweebear where he stated that:
"Prima facie case to answer here, that's how it works at the SFA." (my emboldment).

And there IS a prima facie case -- where the first impression does clearly show a ridiculous number of child abuse convictions with "Boys Club" kids, with some amount of the abusers being directly employed by CFC.

When Rangers were sent out of the Leagues due to what appeared to be financial irregularities in how wages had been paid in previous years, NO rigorous legal analysis was ever made.
Indeed at no point in any of the Appeals, Courts nor final decision was our scheme ever described as "illegal" or "unlawful".

Moreso indeed, since surely we all must agree that child abuse is worse than financial irregularity.

"The SFA/SPFL need to be asked point-blank and very very publicly, if they see financial abuse as being more important than child abuse."
Excellent post.

Not in a million years do I think your question would be put to them and answered directly.
They will do as they always do prevaricate and deflect.
They will point to their recent independent enquiry as evidence of what a forward thinking organisation they are and the findings found absolutely nothing wrong with their current practices.
Jeez oh Silent Witness FC were found to be shining examples of propriety.

The only caveat would be if CFC were advised by advocates and decided refutal was no longer going to be an option and started making ex gratia payments as Settlements with NDA attached.
Perhaps some journalists would be minded to write an expose or a TV investigation to do a Harold Shipman type of documentary on the subject .
The whole thing stinks.

I could be completely off beam of course.

I don't think that will fly. The demotion will be characterized as not a punishment, as such, but as a result of the administration of the club resulting in no playing license. The decision not to grant a license was the suicide note by clubs wo thought they could "sell-out Saturdays" without the blue pound.

The punishments for this could be phrased around bringing the game into disrepute. What the punishment could be is anyone's guess, but the idea of stripping titles (not just titles not being passed over to the new club) but actually removing them- was put on the table by them and their low level paper gatherers. There is also the possibility of UEFA looking very seriously about this, perhaps making an example of a smaller country. Banned from Europe, fined, who knows. Inter Milan watching closely.

They done nothing when Celtic were guilty of match fixing…it’s terribly hard to prove…but Aberdeen beat Celtic at the piggery, a result that stopped Rangers finishing second. A club like no other, horrible disgusting club devoid of all integrity, sporting or otherwise. Riding roughshod over all before them, referees , VAR, SFA SPL. How they got away with the refereeing fiasco without being cited for bringing the game into disrepute is beyond me. So they will look the other way when this whole disgusting entity illusion is quashed.

Last edited:
That doesn’t actually mean qualified nursing professionals are with him twenty four/seven though, does it?
“Care” is simply somebody looking after him.

We should not be trying to compare what happened to us post 2012 with the historic abuse carried out on youngsters at CBC and elsewhere. They are absolutely miles apart in impact. Those who compare the two can be argued to imply they have similar effects. They don‘t.

Believe me. The club will fight till the end, and their apologists, and as you well know they will all use every deflection tactic possible.
I stick by this. There will be more bad news and more deflection tactics that will come into play. Not just by the apologists within the press, but their apologists within the political party that run Scotland and a fake Green Party that we’ve shown on Spotlight where their wee leader has some very questionable friends.
I try my best on here to keep everyone updated, along with Grigo, and only the rest of Spotlight can confirm that I want nothing more to show what we’re up against.
When I first started this then I wanted the world to know every victim’s story. I wanted the world to know what that club have put them through, and also the affect it’s has on their families.
I’ve seen with my own eyes how it’s affected wonderful football players no matter their background. Suicide isn’t nice. Alcohol abuse, drug abuse. I’ve seen the lot.
The stories you couldn’t imagine. The grooming and the organised ring within that club is simply unimaginable.
Imagine having to set up a group of people to take it on because no politician in Scotland wanted to. Imagine having to approach Westminster just to get a standard reply from the SNP. I tried for months to get a reply from the SNP. Grigo will back me on this. As soon as I contacted Westminster, I got a reply the next day.
I set up Spotlight for the victims and families to be heard. I had no idea how deep this went, and how a certain club and their history is protected.
All Spotlight are is normal people. People that have heard the stories and been personally affected.
So let’s say these bastards walk. Even the ones that we found that the authorities couldn’t.
We will never give up. How can we?
And credit to everyone of your team mate ! It’s a disgusting situation, these scumbags should be punished at every level , how these apologists sleep in their beds at night is beyond me , keep up the good fight and good luck ..

Aye right.
All these other clubs did not invite the beasts back into their club after already being thrown out by the owners and jock stein ,for abusing the poor players.that’s the difference. This club needs a independent inquiry

Your last sentence I would have said ' If they see financial abuse as being more HIENOUS than child abuse'.

That doesn’t actually mean qualified nursing professionals are with him twenty four/seven though, does it?
“Care” is simply somebody looking after him.

This could involve care at set times ..say morning noon and night depending on what care he is actually recieving.This would be a home visit..though it seems Cairney is quite capable to get about on his own.

This could involve care at set times ..say morning noon and night depending on what care he is actually recieving.This would be a home visit..though it seems Cairney is quite capable to get about on his own.
I watched my poor wee mammy disintegrate before my eyes due to that horrible disease dementia, I would take great pleasure in the knowledge if one of these filthy paedo bastards were to suffer the same fate but sadly I fear he is still in full control of his faculties and this is all a cynical ploy to circumvent justice.

Believe me. The club will fight till the end, and their apologists, and as you well know they will all use every deflection tactic possible.
I stick by this. There will be more bad news and more deflection tactics that will come into play. Not just by the apologists within the press, but their apologists within the political party that run Scotland and a fake Green Party that we’ve shown on Spotlight where their wee leader has some very questionable friends.
I try my best on here to keep everyone updated, along with Grigo, and only the rest of Spotlight can confirm that I want nothing more to show what we’re up against.
When I first started this then I wanted the world to know every victim’s story. I wanted the world to know what that club have put them through, and also the affect it’s has on their families.
I’ve seen with my own eyes how it’s affected wonderful football players no matter their background. Suicide isn’t nice. Alcohol abuse, drug abuse. I’ve seen the lot.
The stories you couldn’t imagine. The grooming and the organised ring within that club is simply unimaginable.
Imagine having to set up a group of people to take it on because no politician in Scotland wanted to. Imagine having to approach Westminster just to get a standard reply from the SNP. I tried for months to get a reply from the SNP. Grigo will back me on this. As soon as I contacted Westminster, I got a reply the next day.
I set up Spotlight for the victims and families to be heard. I had no idea how deep this went, and how a certain club and their history is protected.
All Spotlight are is normal people. People that have heard the stories and been personally affected.
So let’s say these bastards walk. Even the ones that we found that the authorities couldn’t.
We will never give up. How can we?

Spotlight isnt "normal people". It takes unbelievable, determination, commitment and resilience to do what you guys are doing.

I know you represent the victims but you also represent thousands upon thousands of decent people who dont have the time, ability, courage and energy to do what you are doing.

Your work is an example to us all of what can be achieved by those amongst us who are prepared to stand up and fight for what is right and just.

All these other clubs did not invite the beasts back into their club after already being thrown out by the owners and jock stein ,for abusing the poor players.that’s the difference. This club needs a independent inquiry
Correct.

They turned a blind eye.
They rehired after the fact.
They kept it quiet after the fact.
They denied it after the fact.
Over and over.
They are still doing it to this day.

That club enabled abusers to abuse, through both their actions and their very deliberate inactions.

I watched my poor wee mammy disintegrate before my eyes due to that horrible disease dementia, I would take great pleasure in the knowledge if one of these filthy paedo bastards were to suffer the same fate but sadly I fear he is still in full control of his faculties and this is all a cynical ploy to circumvent justice.
I was in the same boat as you Dado watching your loved ones being
I was in the same situation as yourself Dado, watching your loved ones being struck down by this terrible disease and I wouldn't wish that on anyone ,but for anyone trying to make that excuse to avoid facing up to their evil crimes I'm willing to make exceptions.

Currently seeing my Auntie go through the disease.
Can’t tell the time, doesn’t even know what day it is.
She can remember taking driving lessons in the 60’s but can’t remember 1 minute ago.
Bought her new slippers for her Xmas, went to see her in the care home, she was wearing them on her hands as gloves.
You can laugh, I did.
Sad to see
I wouldn’t wish it on anyone……

Knowing how horrible a disease it is, it further highlights how evil these monsters are that they're willing to use that as an excuse to get off with their crimes.
The depths that club have plunged into to "keep the reputation clean" is astounding.
The footballing authorities, government officials, lawyers and media groups.
The current lapdogs keep insisting how well run an institution it is, any other country in the world would not tolerate such nonsense.
An abomination of deceit and deception unashamedly put up as acceptable.

Not in a million years do I think your question would be put to them and answered directly.
They will do as they always do prevaricate and deflect.
They will point to their recent independent enquiry as evidence of what a forward thinking organisation they are and the findings found absolutely nothing wrong with their current practices.
Jeez oh Silent Witness FC were found to be shining examples of propriety.

The only caveat would be if CFC were advised by advocates and decided refutal was no longer going to be an option and started making ex gratia payments as Settlements with NDA attached.
Perhaps some journalists would be minded to write an expose or a TV investigation to do a Harold Shipman type of documentary on the subject .
The whole thing stinks.

I could be completely off beam of course.
Try showing that to an outsider and they would laugh like fck only this isn't a laughing matter and the only ones who take it serious are the ones involved in the cover up who take it as gospel!! Marking your own homework,don't make me laugh ffs!!

Just popping in to say to the Spotlight team.

Massive respect to the work you guys have done thus far. Im sure yous still have a very long road to travel before your work is complete and I honestly do not underestimate the horrors you guys are taking home at night in your heads.

Hopefully one day in the not too distant future you will all be able to get your lives back with the satisfaction of knowing you helped get some kind of closure and justice for the vast majority of the victims.

Keep safe guys and remember to speak to someone if things get too much to carry.

Back