Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Cairney’s fake illness covered in The Sun.

But we can reveal our snapper this week captured Cairney walking aloneand unassisted near his home in Uddingston, Lanarkshire.

He was wearing a black puffer jacket, grey trousers and a furry hat with ear flaps as he enjoyed a carefree saunter through the town, not far from where some of his victims live.

One ex-boys club star targeted said: “I have no doubt whatsoever that this is another attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of the judicial system - and he has done.

“He is leading them a merry dance and I have no doubt that Frank Cairney is more than capable of standing trial but some doctor somewhere has signed him off as being unfit.”

Club doctor signed him off no doubt

This the bit that got me most
Mr Halley analysed a 1993 report written by Lord Nimmo Smith that looked into the Planet investigation and the events that followed called 'Allegations of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice.
Controversially, by modern standards at least, it dismissed the young people involved – many of whom were children in care – as 'rent boys' and said they were not being abused because they were receiving payment.

So in Scottish justice minds if a child accepts a sweet from a stranger they are accepting payment?
LNS needs looked into closer.

The court didn’t even tag the beast at the minimum that should have been the case. It will all come out in the wash when the people involved start turning on each other to save their own skins by saying their boss bullied them into signing things ect

This may be a stupid question, but given this information can he be reassessed by independent practitioners to determine his ability to staff trial?

Pretty clear he is trying to pervert the course of justice.

Spotlight sent information we had secured on his ‘dementia’ to the relevant legal authorities months ago MM.

The latest trial suggests they weren’t interested in the truth mate.

Spotlight sent information we had secured on his ‘dementia’ to the relevant legal authorities months ago MM.

The latest trial suggests they weren’t interested in the truth mate.
Which is a complete travesty of justice.

A good lawyer would rip that apart and make his be assessed again to ensure justice in its fullest.

We stay in a cesspit. I’ve said this before, but my dad retired from the police early after supporting the Amanda Duffy trial and he did so saying he believed the judicial system in the country was flawed and not fit for purpose. That was on the 90s and it’s worse now!

Which is a complete travesty of justice.

A good lawyer would rip that apart and make his be assessed again to ensure justice in its fullest.

We stay in a cesspit. I’ve said this before, but my dad retired from the police early after supporting the Amanda Duffy trial and he did so saying he believed the judicial system in the country was flawed and not fit for purpose. That was on the 90s and it’s worse now!

You’re right mate, it is worse.

The positive news I guess is that three different newspapers have looked into it & are exposing this sham for what it is.

One of them doorstepped Cairney this last 48 hours.

Im all for "innocent until proven guilty" etc, but in this instance, for the charges he got off with, it was literally a slam dunk conviction - the evidence was so strong, "guilty" was a formality.

Where am i going with this ?

The guy WASNT found innocent - he avoided trial, so, surely he should be tagged, or have some restriction order put in place.
After all, if he isnt medically up for a trial, surely going out and about, driving, going to the shops etc would also be beyond his ability, so it would make no diference to him........

Spotlight have been working with Jordan for quite a while now. He was a trainee reporter at the SDE and then moved to the Record.
He’s one of a few Scottish journalists that won’t let this issue be swept under the carpet.

This would be a good time to give DR link hits. They will then see who the majority are in our country.

Spotlight have been working with Jordan for quite a while now. He was a trainee reporter at the SDE and then moved to the Record.
He’s one of a few Scottish journalists that won’t let this issue be swept under the carpet.

Jordan is one of the good guys out there, I did not know he moved from trainee reporter to DR used to follow his stories in SDE

The Catholic church has hidden abuse for centuries. Abusers moved from one place to another place, disguising their evil intent. With this new fangled thing called internet and social media, they are easily found. The abused now have a voice. That voice is something they never had before. And if it gives at least one person some comfort..

The Catholic church has hidden abuse for centuries. Abusers moved from one place to another place, disguising their evil intent. With this new fangled thing called internet and social media, they are easily found. The abused now have a voice. That voice is something they never had before. And if it gives at least one person some comfort..

Cardinal George Pell given a ceremonial mass and burial attended by many dignatories and former Australian Prime Ministers despite his disgraceful behaviour in child sex abuse cases. Its a world wide sickness in their church and here in "separate entity" FC.

Justice for the victims.

Cardinal George Pell given a ceremonial mass and burial attended by many dignatories and former Australian Prime Ministers despite his disgraceful behaviour in child sex abuse cases. Its a world wide sickness in their church and here in "separate entity" FC.

Justice for the victims.

The RC church and CFC are delicately intertwined and have been since their inception.

Church/club...same secretative coniving nature.

Justice for the victims.
Former Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott described George Pell as being the Greatest Australian Roman Catholic of all time and that during his life time he was subjected to a modern day crucifixion.

Also believing that he should be considered as a saint, but let's not forget the hundreds of protester outside the Cathedral during the funeral of Pell, who have other ideas of what he was.

One must question what role did this former PM have in having George Pell acquitted of his alleged crimes.

Ce@#ic's day of reckoning is coming closer, so we shall all be watching with great interest to see how impartial our Legal System is in this country of ours. Behind the scenes powerful people will no doubt also be doing their utmost to serve and protect what we have come to know as the Paedo Dome.

Former Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott described George Pell as being the Greatest Australian Roman Catholic of all time and that during his life time he was subjected to a modern day crucifixion.

Also believing that he should be considered as a saint, but let's not forget the hundreds of protester outside the Cathedral during the funeral of Pell, who have other ideas of what he was.

One must question what role did this former PM have in having George Pell acquitted of his alleged crimes.

Ce@#ic's day of reckoning is coming closer, so we shall all be watching with great interest to see how impartial our Legal System is in this country of ours. Behind the scenes powerful people will no doubt also be doing their utmost to serve and protect what we have come to know as the Paedo Dome.

Have a look online at www.theshovel re Pell.

Last edited:
Im all for "innocent until proven guilty" etc, but in this instance, for the charges he got off with, it was literally a slam dunk conviction - the evidence was so strong, "guilty" was a formality.

Where am i going with this ?

The guy WASNT found innocent - he avoided trial, so, surely he should be tagged, or have some restriction order put in place.
After all, if he isnt medically up for a trial, surely going out and about, driving, going to the shops etc would also be beyond his ability, so it would make no diference to him........
He has been found guilty and literally walked away without any consequences.

He deserves to be tortured for the rest of his miserable life, but hey, welcome to the Scottish judicial system. Infiltrated and ran by his like minded.

That’s a pretty powerful and damning statement from Jordan Shepherd.

There is definitely a story here and good to see 3 different newspapers running with it. Hopefully it gains momentum.

The comments section is polluted by the usual filth already.
What do you expect O.P.
Two consecutive governments have covered it up
Their faith has carried out these crimes throughout history
Their Directors past and present have covered it up
Their managers have covered it up, one even pleading for this beast to be allowed back in
Their followers by not questioning it, openly support it
They are bereft of any feelings for the victims in this and for a cult that claims victim hood at every opportunity it certainly doesn’t add up
I’m glad the rags have put out a damning piece out on this disgusting animal highlighting that he is allowed to walk about freely amongst the community, the more these monsters are in the news the better as it brings it to the attention of ordinary people and hopefully helps the victims in knowing that there are some decent people trying to help and fight for justice.
Great work in exposing these monsters from Spotlight

They have no appetite to investigate this I fear, as they have only recently managed to destroy any evidence of the ring operating in Westminster, courtesy of theresa who "lost" the files.

Spotlight is the hope for many who need this sordid club taken to task for their horrific crimes.
@Malbec if we still had some of our previous PM’s in charge then your point would be almost 100% correct, but now we have a PM with different core values, moral and ethical beliefs, add to that his own religious beliefs, then now could be the time. We can only hope that someone has the courage to order the investigation that’s clearly required.

The work spotlight do is unrivalled. It must be really hard when you see this absolute reptile thing walking around after all the horrendous crimes and standing trial. The system is infiltrated with these bheasts evil bastards. I hope that during one of his walkabouts he gets what he deserves and the world is rid of him.

Back