Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

As time goes on I'm starting to doubt there is a documentary
Oh there is a documentary mate made by Dan Gordon who done the Hillsborough one, 4 and a half hours long 3 x one and a half hour programmes started making it 4 years ago probably a couple of months left till finished was waiting on last court case finishing last month. Mostly involving teams from England 4/5 in total I believe but one Scottish Team just keeps appearing all the way through it centre stage I was told

Surely she wouldn’t need to be asked ......

Especially with the recent announcement of a secret 2 year investigation.

She should be over it like a rash demanding answers
Don’t think for a minute she would raise this independently, she would get fired, but if asked she must address it, get emailing Bears, hold their feet to the fire & when it comes out they have all been asked & did not raise the subject or respond to legitimate correspondence they are goosed.

Oh there is a documentary mate made by Dan Gordon who done the Hillsborough one, 4 and a half hours long 3 x one and a half hour programmes started making it 4 years ago probably a couple of months left till finished was waiting on last court case finishing last month. Mostly involving teams from England 4/5 in total I believe but one Scottish Team just keeps appearing all the way through it centre stage I was told

Couldn’t remember if you or Haining told us mate. May have been both of you at different times ?

Just a thought. Would it be reasonable to list all the MSP/Police/MSM etc that have been contacted and perhaps illustrate their lack of response also, and then continue to communicate this to all and sundry via twitter/email/facebook to show them up for what they are? A continual barrage of asking them what they are going to do and when they will do it. This may leave a trail that can be used into shaming them for any future employment when the dam breaks. It may also spur others into doing something about this case for fear of getting their name shamed.

Is there anybody us NI Bears could be contacting about this?

Just a thought. Would it be reasonable to list all the MSP/Police/MSM etc that have been contacted and perhaps illustrate their lack of response also, and then continue to communicate this to all and sundry via twitter/email/facebook to show them up for what they are? A continual barrage of asking them what they are going to do and when they will do it. This may leave a trail that can be used into shaming them for any future employment when the dam breaks. It may also spur others into doing something about this case for fear of getting their name shamed.
Roll of shame

If there was a peado ring going on at a football club today, the police would straight involved, doing a raid, seizing computers.

I just don't see why they are not doing it now, arresting and charging the main ring leaders is just the tip of the ice berg potentially, instead they are doing an internal investigation, i.e. Getting rid of any potential evidence ..it's Crazy.

Someone in that club knows the truth, when it started, if its finished, all the links to other clubs , to the church and who's knows where else.

It's mental

Got the following reply back from my MP.
Dear Brand69
Thank you for contacting me, and please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I can assure you that this issue will not be swept under the rug and that I will continue to work with my Conservative colleagues in the Scottish Parliament to ensure that the Scottish Government take all necessary steps to secure justice for all those involved.

Prof. Adam Tomkins MSP has taken a leading role in putting pressure on both Celtic FC and on Scottish ministers and I am confident that he will work hard to make sure that the issues remain at the top of the agenda in the Scottish Parliament.

With the hard work of my Scottish Conservatives colleagues, I am sure that this issue will gain more traction over the coming weeks and that continued pressure on the Scottish Government will result in appropriate action being taken.

I hope this provides some reassurance to you and thank you again for taking the time to get in touch.

If there was a peado ring going on at a football club today, the police would straight involved, doing a raid, seizing computers.

I just don't see why they are not doing it now, arresting and charging the main ring leaders is just the tip of the ice berg potentially, instead they are doing an internal investigation, i.e. Getting rid of any potential evidence ..it's Crazy.

Someone in that club knows the truth, when it started, if its finished, all the links to other clubs , to the church and who's knows where else.

It's mental

Aye mate - breaks me that they are getting away with this.

Dear Brand69
Thank you for contacting me, and please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I can assure you that this issue will not be swept under the rug and that I will continue to work with my Conservative colleagues in the Scottish Parliament to ensure that the Scottish Government take all necessary steps to secure justice for all those involved.

Prof. Adam Tomkins MSP has taken a leading role in putting pressure on both Celtic FC and on Scottish ministers and I am confident that he will work hard to make sure that the issues remain at the top of the agenda in the Scottish Parliament.

With the hard work of my Scottish Conservatives colleagues, I am sure that this issue will gain more traction over the coming weeks and that continued pressure on the Scottish Government will result in appropriate action being taken.

I hope this provides some reassurance to you and thank you again for taking the time to get in touch.
Belter

Dear Brand69

What M.P. is this mate?

2la3crt.jpg

From 1990.

Dirty, gypsie, mhanky, lying bastards

A program from 1990
I don't see any "Seperate Entity " here

Under 14’s from CBC Martin Callum

A wee wank that was a character witness for the Beast Torbett at court,also stated that AG would not be left alone in a car with JT as he stayed nearest,and he stayed furthest away.

A complete liar and was JT club captain,and also lied saying they only cleaned and folded strips at Torbetts house,Not about the drinking sessions with young teens.

Nothing about young lads being took through to Edinburgh dog races and given a £100 each by the beast.

And worked at the trophy centre aswell along with his wee wank pal McAleer.

Another father figure fantasist glowing from him regarding his beast coach,no doubt seeped in their tradition brainwashed in their ideology in keeping the good name clean.

Interesting read here re NDA’s:

MPs have called for a ban on "gagging clauses" used by employers to silence allegations of unlawful discrimination and harassment.
Maria Miller, chairwoman of the Women and Equalities committee, said non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) were having a "destructive effect on people's lives".
NDAs were designed to stop staff sharing secrets if they changed jobs.
But MPs say they are now used to "cover up unlawful and criminal behaviour".
The Women and Equalities Committee says the government needs to clarify the rules on whistleblowing and tackle the financial barriers employees face when trying to take cases to employment tribunals.
It comes as dozens of academics told the BBC they were "harassed" out of their jobs and made to sign NDAs after raising complaints about discrimination, bullying and sexual misconduct.
■ What are non-disclosure agreements?
■ Orders gagging workers to be curbed
■ Sacked and silenced for being pregnant
■ Sir Philip Green, other famous faces and why NDAs matter
More than 90 people wrote to the committee sharing their experiences.
Hannah Martin, a mother-of-two from West Sussex, told MPs that she was forced to leave her job at an advertising agency after having a baby.
"They said if I did not sign an NDA within 24 hours I would not get a payout," she told the BBC in a separate interview.
"NDAs are a bullying tactic that forces you into silence. I felt like I had no other choice but to sign. I felt like I was being abused."
She said that by signing an NDA, she not only lost her job and income, but also her self-confidence. "All the power is with the person with the money," she said.
Mrs Miller said it was "worrying" that gagging clauses are being traded by employers for job references.
"After signing an NDA, many individuals find it difficult to work in the same sector again," she said.
"Some suffer emotional and psychological damage as a result of their experiences, which can affect their ability to work and move on."
The committee said that any use of confidentiality clauses needed to be clear and specific in scope and that employers should be made to investigate all allegations properly.
A senior manager should be appointed to oversee discrimination cases so that someone is held accountable, the commitee said.
'Abuse and silencing'
It also renewed calls for the three-month time limit for tribunal cases about sexual harassment and discrimination to be doubled and added that new laws should be introduced so that NDAs cannot prevent people from sharing information that may support the claims of other victims.
Astrophysicist Dr Emma Chapman won a payout after being sexually harassed by a man at University College London but refused to sign an NDA in favour of a confidentiality waiver.
She said this was a positive first step towards "breaking the cycle of abuse and silencing in sexual misconduct" at universities in particular.
She told MPs that she knew of two cases in London in the last five years where settlements totalling more than £100,000 in each institution were given to multiple victims of individual harassers.
But she said she was "concerned that even with the clearest terms alongside an NDA, the power imbalance between employer and employee will still serve to silence without explicit confidentiality waivers".

Yourself and others for months have continually alluded to stuff coming out and it was doubted. Now we have daily/weekly information about that rancid club's cover up and people still doubting it. Some people need some patience, what good does it do for a Rangers forum to have everything at once with all that lies ahead legally? Annoys the life out of me that people don't get what they want when they demand it so it must be fake news!!

Yourself and others for months have continually alluded to stuff coming out and it was doubted. Now we have daily/weekly information about that rancid club's cover up and people still doubting it. Some people need some patience, what good does it do for a Rangers forum to have everything at once with all that lies ahead legally? Annoys the life out of me that people don't get what they want when they demand it so it must be fake news!!
Lots more to come, drip feed is the way to do it then they don't know when it ends

Some people just want it done right this second without realising that a thing of this magnitude takes time and patience. Some gurning on here daily from people who should just let the appropriate people deal with this.

Some people just want it done right this second without realising that a thing of this magnitude takes time and patience. Some gurning on here daily from people who should just let the appropriate people deal with this.

It could be argued there's been 40 years of patience
It also all depends whether you trust or have faith in the 'appropriate people' to properly deal with this

I'd argue the patience up till now has been misplaced & the appropriate people don't fill me with confidence so far either

It also makes me wonder if it wasn't for thòse mentioning this issue in as many quarters as possible if it would have died another death like so many other occassions over the past 40 years

It could be argued there's been 40 years of patience
It also all depends whether you trust or have faith in the 'appropriate people' to properly deal with this

I'd argue the patience up till now has been misplaced & the appropriate people don't fill me with confidence so far either

It also makes me wonder if it wasn't for thòse mentioning this issue in as many quarters as possible if it would have died another death like so many other occassions over the past 40 years

I agree.Beginning to wonder if there are skeletons in the SNP cupboard that they would rather keep within.Been overwhelming suggestions that this a vote preservation exercise for them, but just beginning to wonder if there is something much larger behind it.They are taking an immense risk with this strategy's if and when it all comes out they risk the wrath of the international community for the amateurish way they have behaved.

One thing that must be kept in mind when communicating with the police, politicians and any other with vested interests (and it is the most important point, in which makes their inaction both criminal and morally void):

An independent review must most importantly be carried out to ensure that the horrendous crimes of the past are not repeated. The only way of ensuring this is that no stone is left u turned. It may be a distasteful experience, but the mistakes of the past must be used to benefit the future and ensure it does no happen again.

Lots more to come, drip feed is the way to do it then they don't know when it ends

Probs just me but I'm more your ' blow the bastards clean out of the water ' type of guy.
If there are non disclosure agreements or anything else that helps them on their way to the gallows then let's be having it.
They didn't %^*& about when they were trying to kill us off.

I agree.Beginning to wonder if there are skeletons in the SNP cupboard that they would rather keep within.Been overwhelming suggestions that this a vote preservation exercise for them, but just beginning to wonder if there is something much larger behind it.They are taking an immense risk with this strategy's if and when it all comes out they risk the wrath of the international community for the amateurish way they have behaved.
I have often wondered just how high this goes.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/pervert-coach-kitman-jim-mccafferty-9420855

Fairbridge Drake

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairbridge_(charity)

Torbett and McCaferty both gravitated towards this organisation and it looks like the charity had been abusing children for decades before. The good and the great were heavily involved with this charity. I fail to believe it was just a coincidence both these paedos accidentally ended up abusing kids there. There must be others involved higher up the political/power food chain.

The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA ), in full public hearings, is investigating the sexual abuse of children who were removed from British institutions and families between 1947 and the 70s, and taken to Australia and Canada by various charities and churches, including the Fairbridge Society.[1]

But similar to other Bears they would need to be your actual MP to take it forward?
If you contact your local MP and he/she does not respond then does that mean we can ask another to ask the first one why they did not respond, then move onto the next then the next till someone responds, you would then be left with a list that should be named and shamed for imo not doing their jobs that they are paid for.

Probs just me but I'm more your ' blow the bastards clean out of the water ' type of guy.
If there are non disclosure agreements or anything else that helps them on their way to the gallows then let's be having it.
Don't think it's gonna happen yet , would you show your hand when they keep f#cking up theirs

Honestly feel for the first time things are beginning to change
Tomkins and Halley are both at the top of their professions
and hopefully will get right to the bottom of this sordid 40 year cover up
The one big thing in their favour is they are chasing the truth
People who tell lies in criminality usually slip up, we are already
seeing this with the normally staid PR machine from the chamber of secrets, make no mistake they are wavering
I have always been of the opinion if the truth gets out then it will bring an enormous amount of closure to the poor victims and their families as seeing everyone involved in the abuse and the cover up tried in a court of law is what this is all about
We live in a civilised society where the protection of children is paramount
here’s hoping justice is coming to everyone and for everyone and is served in spades
This has went on long enough

I would have to disagree with line : We live in a civilised society where the protection of children is paramount.

This should be the case but the pathetic sentences consistently handed down to paedophiles leads me to believe it isn't the case.

That would be the worst strategy ever. Why not have 20 stories about it instead of 1 big one that can be deflected - ie accidental transfer news leak. Drag it out for months and months.

Stumbled across this article on twitter from 2016, it's behind a firewall so if anyone has a subscription to the times and would like to post the full article it'd be much appreciated.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sexual-abuse-inquiry-cannot-cover-football-xx5tz5jd8

The first paragraphs states that Dugdale backed calls for inquiry to be extended to include football clubs but Sturgeon refused, I didn't know there were calls for this at the time. It's disgraceful, and now more information is known it should be used to highlight how shocking a decision it was not to include football clubs in scope of inquiry.

Maybe the SNP having been, you know, conducting a secret inquiry of their own over the last few years. :rolleyes:

Stumbled across this article on twitter from 2016, it's behind a firewall so if anyone has a subscription to the times and would like to post the full article it'd be much appreciated.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sexual-abuse-inquiry-cannot-cover-football-xx5tz5jd8

The first paragraphs states that Dugdale backed calls for inquiry to be extended to include football clubs but Sturgeon refused, I didn't know there were calls for this at the time. It's disgraceful, and now more information is known it should be used to highlight how shocking a decision it was not to include football clubs in scope of inquiry.

This club are protected from the very top of Scottish government. I really can’t see a full Independent enquiry being commissioned on this matter as long as the SNP are in power.

That would be the worst strategy ever. Why not have 20 stories about it instead of 1 big one that can be deflected - ie accidental transfer news leak. Drag it out for months and months.

I agree, let them think they have an explanation for one story and then bring out something else that makes their explanation obviously lies. If they know everything upfront, they'll do their best to get all their excuses out at the same time.

She's a ugly little bar steward who is working to a specific agenda and has powerful support from people who can cause damage, she did fuckall along with others of her ilk to help us, so we should all %^*& her off likewise , big time.

Back