Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Interesting. Maybe we should be pointing this out Nacho Novo ?

If everybody were to email their sponsors and tell them to cut ties with Celtic it hits them where it hurts the most. Financially.

The main reason that Celtic don't want to say they are the same entity as the Boys Club is because of financial punishment. Yes the name of the club will get tarnished, but hitting them in the pocket is the solution.

Without money the club cannot function at its potential. Look at us, we're still recovering from the days of administration, it will take Celtic years and years to recover from this.

He wanted to hold a banner up at Ibrox saying penn state 1 - celtic fc 6.

I’m struggling to see what it’s got to do with us, why it should be on a banner and why anyone would want to take it to Ibrox.

It’s point scoring in both literal terms and metaphorically. It is not our fight, it is not our place and this isn’t about us. First and foremost it’s about Justice and THEN Celtic being held accountable. The minute we make it about Rangers Celtic then any credibility is lost on our part.

Aside from that, I have no idea how you can think a banner like that is not crass, nor unsympathetic.
Please believe me I fully understand what your saying. The banner idea I don’t really agree with. That wouldn’t be nice at all for the victims or their families. But I do actually think this is a Rangers Celtic issue. On the basis that I don’t see any other Scottish clubs fans getting involved in this whatsoever.
I live in England and have seen more involvement from English clubs fans through me and others showing them what is actually going on with that filth. And believe me there are a lot of them that are actually clued up on what that club stand for.
I know of English club supporters that have contacted Westminster and the English FA on this subject.
The subject about banners then as crude as it would look, we have younger generation that have seen Rangers not lift a trophy for years and a club that tried to bury us during the dark days. These young boys haven’t seen what we have seen during the good days so of course they will try to point score.
Witnessing effigies being held up also at the piggery wasn’t nice to see. But what was even worse was the evidence being misplaced. So I for one couldn’t really care if it becomes a Rangers Celtic issue. And if my clubs supporters efforts helps to bring that filth to justice then I’ll be proud of that.

If everybody were to email their sponsors and tell them to cut ties with Celtic it hits them where it hurts the most. Financially.

The main reason that Celtic don't want to say they are the same entity as the Boys Club is because of financial punishment. Yes the name of the club will get tarnished, but hitting them in the pocket is the solution.

Without money the club cannot function at its potential. Look at us, we're still recovering from the days of administration, it will take Celtic years and years to recover from this.

The interesting point there was that Guinness & Cash Converters both stopped sponsoring London Irish due to an employees sordid behaviour Nacho.

Where I was coming from was - should any new letters that we send refer to this ? To put pressure on sponsors in that other companies have walked away in less abhorrent circumstances ?

https://webcache.googleusercontent....is-coming-to-light/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Seen this link on Helene Grays Twitter

Given the links to Nonce FC and the Catholic Church and SNP it tells you why Krankie and Useless are not demanding a full and independent inquiry into CBC and CFC paedo ring

Scot Govt are despicable bastards who have zero concerns for the many many victims

But the other MSP leaders like Davidson and Rennie have said very little about the abuse scandal

Prof Tomkins cannot do this on his own. Not when the power of the Catholic Church is behind them as they’re devious and sleekit
He has to do this on his own.from the outside anyway. Labour have their own concerns about the Catholic vote in scotland. Labour was always the mentally challenged vote in this country. Things have changed. Their own church has certainly made lifetime RC lab voters think about who they really are. What have they been preaching to them for their lifetime? What's changed?

The interesting point there was that Guinness & Cash Converters both stopped sponsoring London Irish due to an employees sordid behaviour Nacho.

Where I was coming from was - should any new letters that we send refer to this ? To put pressure on sponsors in that other companies have walked away in less abhorrent circumstances ?

Yes, I would include that point in any future emails or letters we send. It sets the bar for what we should be achieving for the victims and gives the sponsors a bit of credit, even if they lose money out the situation, they've still walked away from that club.

Celtic are not just a normal organisation. They are a mix of a few things.

Religious/sectarian
Paedo cult
Business

Each of the heads of the hydra needs to be dealt with separately.

The LSE are going to be all over them either by outing a fake 2 year secret internal investigation or by non disclosure of facts that can impact the share price

Paedo cult are getting exposure daily and ultimately one of the footballing authorities will need to take action

The sectarian angle needs further exposure, social media (funnily filmed by them) is the root to exposure to the rest of the world

Protecting the ‘good name of celtic’ has flipped into the most toxic brand in world sports

I hope they told UEFA about these liabilities in their European License application, these last two years? Isn't that what Resolution 12 is all about, not declaring liabilities to get your license off them.

I’d guess that their argument will be that it was only at the point of the McCafferty conviction that there was a formal link to their club Jwee. Ie the separate entity argument.

Of course, if they were having the investigation done, why, if they genuinely thought CBC were a separate entity ?

Someone should set up a page called Celticleaks (same as wikileaks)
Just put 100% true facts on there no rumours etc
Would be an interesting read

I have no doubt that this horrible subject will end it in a book of some kind
their is a website that catalogues their history, what they dont want you to know with some pics and videos of the scum at their best i dont know if it is still active but here is the address,http://ifyouknowtheirhistory.blogspot.com/

Plus in light of jf’s last message, it shows the importance of us sending these emails.

Nobody else is going to do it.
Totally agree. I’m so glad that I’ve sent them. Everybody who has imo has played a part in bringing justice to that filth. The reply from dafabet that was posted was very interesting.
They can’t comment at the moment. Moment being the word. These sponsors aren’t daft. With LSE being involved the sponsors will soon want to distance themselves.
They tried to cover it up. That’s what will always stick out in my mind in years to come.

How about an image we can circulate on social media of Nippy with a tape over her mouth.... hunsa with tape over his eyes in his CFC tracksuit..... lawell with his fingers in his ears ....

Underneath the words:

Celtc Peadophile ring enablers and protectors 1960 - 2019.

Or lawlell behind them as the puppet master with nippy and humza on strings as the puppets.

Totally agree. I’m so glad that I’ve sent them. Everybody who has imo has played a part in bringing justice to that filth. The reply from dafabet that was posted was very interesting.
They can’t comment at the moment. Moment being the word. These sponsors aren’t daft. With LSE being involved the sponsors will soon want to distance themselves.
They tried to cover it up. That’s what will always stick out in my mind in years to come.

Excellent work to yourself and others Z73 that take your own time to send emails and keep this active and bring awareness,it’s got to make folk go what’s happening there and bring attention to them.

Another point is what will other folk think,if they are blagging the LSE,what else they blagging,and with that comes a big cupboard rammed with skeletons.

Lets hope a huge bullseye is on that crime scene footy club

How about an image we can circulate on social media of Nippy with a tape over her mouth.... hunsa with tape over his eyes in his CFC tracksuit..... lawell with his fingers in his ears ....

Underneath the words:

Celtc Peadophile ring enablers and protectors 1960 - 2019.
gn929.png

I will certainly ask but i think you would have to have everything in place first the obvious problem would be would it be allowed or is it an undercover operation whats on Banners etc, They are always looking for help getting the word out cause nobody that they need to listen is f#cking listening I would contribute too I do think you would face a lot of problems if they were proper billboard banners. And if they were tied to railings etc the tramps would have them down within minutes I fancy more super sticky large stickers that can be put up everywhere and are murder to get off quickly in the name of Sporting Integrity of course
What about full page newspaper adds, like what they fukrs done to us.

I don't really associate with any of the fhilth,Have any of you casually brought the subject up with your soap dodging workies or hate to say it friends,
Like wonder who the new Tory leader will be what do you think of the peado ring working out of the cesspit,The heinous crimes and the subsequent cover up by successive scum boards.

I don't really associate with any of the fhilth,Have any of you casually brought the subject up with your soap dodging workies or hate to say it friends,
Like wonder who the new Tory leader will be what do you think of the peado ring working out of the cesspit,The heinous crimes and the subsequent cover up by successive scum boards.

I do and by Christ they don’t like it. One in particular gets extremely wound up to the point he would start physically fighting about it

Or lawlell behind them as the puppet master with nippy and humza on strings as the puppets.
That’s the one gramps. Some other posts about banners wouldn’t help the victims but I would quite happily stand at the piggery with that held up. And I would take the consequences. A few of you on here know I would ;) I also think it would look good outside Holyrood on the paving. Let’s hope banksy is a blue nose and is seeing this thread.
In all seriousness though I’m proud of what jf1960 and also nacho novo have done as it gave me the incentive to get involved in this rather than just sitting back. I done it because I have children and because of what Catholicism has done around the world and this has happened right on our doorstep.
No matter what country they are in their church brings the poison of child abuse. Australia recently where that filthy priest was brought to justice. Ok I’m going a bit deep again maybe but what other organisation in our shores would harbour bheasts and then try their best to cover it up for financial reasons. Only them.

More skeletons than a cemetery.
C.F.C.
Cemetery football club......where all your skeletons can be buried
Children fear Celtic......and no wonder
Calling for clarity.........2 years investigating and not a word to the stock market
Celtic fear capture.....well it’s been 4 decades of hiding this
Catholic’s fking children.......apologies to all victims and their families as it’s a horrible use of words but unfortunately in this bigoted country it’s seen as unimportant
Cunts from cradle.......anyone who can hide this or pretend it didn’t happen is of a sick mind and unwell
Courtroom for Celtic.........unfortunately our tinpot bigoted government want to put their hands over their eyes and hope this goes away....votes are far more important than children

You want to hold a banner up at Ibrox that days Celtic 6 - Penn state 1.

If you cant understand how that is below any level of class and dignity then we have nothing to talk about.

My suggestion of a banner stating stating Penn State 1 - 6 Celtic was more of a joke than a serious suggestion to be honest CB. You stated that it was crass, fair enough. For me the differences between the way Penn State have been held to account and the way Ceptic have been is really frustrating. Their stance of moral outrage over our Tax affairs and the subsequent hypocrisy of denial, suggestions of point scoring and general silence over this case also fkn grates. I don't however accept your point that I am in any way unsympathetic.

Last edited:
Excellent work to yourself and others Z73 that take your own time to send emails and keep this active and bring awareness,it’s got to make folk go what’s happening there and bring attention to them.

Another point is what will other folk think,if they are blagging the LSE,what else they blagging,and with that comes a big cupboard rammed with skeletons.

Lets hope a huge bullseye is on that crime scene footy club

CrimeScene FC - Love it BB :D

You want to hold a banner up at Ibrox that days Celtic 6 - Penn state 1.

If you cant understand how that is below any level of class and dignity then we have nothing to talk about.
I think you should have a look back on this thread and realise who you are actually talking to and what this man has been through. I’d also like to say to the people that have gave you likes in this post to do the same.

I think you should have a look back on this thread and realise who you are actually talking to and what this man has been through. I’d also like to say to the people that have gave you likes in this post to do the same.
It’s still crass. Regardless. I have immediate family who have been through the same hence my heavy involvement in this thread from the beginning.

My suggestion of a banner stating stating Penn State 1 - 6 Celtic was more of a joke than a serious suggestion to be honest CB. You stated that it was crass, fair enough. For me the differences between the way Penn State have been held to account and the way Ceptic have been is really frustrating. Their stance of moral outrage over our Tax affairs and the subsequent hypocrisy of denial, suggestions of point scoring and general silence over this case also fkn grates. I don't however accept your point that I am in any way unsympathetic.
Maybe so, i agree the accountability is far greater with penn state - but do you not think theres a much better way to go about it than bringing Rangers in to it? We need to move smart if we want to be taken seriously and stuff that gives ANYONE ammo on us (like a distasteful banner) does nothing to help the cause.

These scores of victims MUST get justice, no 1 priority. Just been watching the virtues on 4more and if the police/sfa/media/law don't understand the physical and lifetime mental torture child abuse causes and deal with this cover up 100% more than they dealt with bloody tax avoidance then they are as guilty and as evil as the scum who ruined these little boys lives. Feel physically sick just thinking about the fear and shame the poor victims have had to live with and they deserve every piece of justice coming to them.

Maybe so, i agree the accountability is far greater with penn state - but do you not think theres a much better way to go about it than bringing Rangers in to it? We need to move smart if we want to be taken seriously and stuff that gives ANYONE ammo on us (like a distasteful banner) does nothing to help the cause.

I have been trying to "move smart" in as many ways as I can. I have emailed my MP, my MSP and the Justice Secretary. I have also e-mailed Ceptic's sponsors, which I believe you think is pointless. I feel very strongly about this situation and the minimum outcome here should be justice for the victims, suitable compensation, an apology and no stone left unturned in understanding what happened here and when. Only then, when that is understood could decisions be made on whether any other people or "entities" should face any criminal proceedings, punishment or sanctions.

It’s still crass. Regardless. I have immediate family who have been through the same hence my heavy involvement in this thread from the beginning.
Ok then. But people deal with things in different ways. And like you I know people who have been through similar. But I’ll ask you again. Have you really been through this thread and seen this gentleman’s post that must have took courage to post on FF? Not arguing with you pal. Just asking if you have seen the post. If not then I will kindly refer you to it. As crass as it sounds as you put it quite a lot of people speak from the heart on here. I include myself in that category. Now if this is this mans way that he wants to deal with things then if you have read this thread from the start like you stated then I’d urge you to have some understanding. If you think I’m wrong then of course your entitled to your opinion.

I do and by Christ they don’t like it. One in particular gets extremely wound up to the point he would start physically fighting about it

Not surprising. They absolutely feed off our historical issues with anti-Catholicism and they still use it as a stick to beat us with to this day. One of my wifes friends is a tim, and whenever he has a party he’s always playing that scotch and wry sketch on youtube where we nearly sign a catholic. It’s all a big joke but the undercurrent is still “this is why Rangers are the bad guys”. They feel like they have the moral high ground over us.

Now whenever they bring it up, we can simply counter by saying their club covered up a paedophile ring. They've lost the high ground and by god are they taking it badly. Let them lash out I say. Once their club is held accountable they will no longer be able to deny it.

Not surprising. They absolutely feed off our historical issues with anti-Catholicism and they still use it as a stick to beat us with to this day. One of my wifes friends is a tim, and whenever he has a party he’s always playing that scotch and wry sketch on youtube where we nearly sign a catholic. It’s all a big joke but the undercurrent is still “this is why Rangers are the bad guys”. They feel like they have the moral high ground over us.

Now whenever they bring it up, we can simply counter by saying their club covered up a paedophile ring. They've lost the high ground and by god are they taking it badly. Let them lash out I say. Once their club is held accountable they will no longer be able to deny it.

a roman catholic with the moral high ground?

are you for real?

;);)
I have the pleasure of working in England so it’s very rare that I come across the unwashed in my line of work down here ;)

Back