Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

You missed yourself off that list Grigo ;)
Everyone of us doing it for a just cause. Let’s hope we get the outcome we all want. And justice for the victims and families.
I’ve took abuse on this thread from some. Even being accused of being one of them a while back. Also being told I’m only doing this because it’s Celtic. That did make me laugh tbh.
There are some cracking folk on here along with a certain few that like to come on for an argument and let’s not forget the lurkers with their inbuilt paranoia that have to come on here to see what we’re doing.
I have enjoyed squaring up to them and watch them vanish. If your watching now I welcome the challenge.
I also think it was a great idea of BrunoseAlves to start the other thread on the LSE. More and more coming up about that ceptic club on a daily basis. And also jf1960 needs a special mention. That gentleman has taken a lot of unnecessary comments on here but I’m sure a lot of them will be eating their words within the next week or 2.
WATP
Well said mate,couldn't agree more.

Response from Bauer ...

'Dear johnkp,

Thank you for your email about this matter which we are of course taking extremely seriously.

We abhor these crimes and our sympathy is with those who were the victims and whose lives were impacted.

We welcome both the Police investigations and the on-going inquiry which is being conducted by Celtic FC into this matter.

As a broadcaster it is essential that we remain completely independent and we will continue to work with all Scottish football clubs as part of our day-to-day business.

Best regards
Graham

Graham Bryce
Group Managing Director
Hits Radio Brand Networks
'

and from The Indigo Press ...

'Hi johnkp,

Please can you stop emailing us about this? You have us confused with another Indigo Press.

Our company was only formed in 2017 and we have absolutely no ties to Celtic F.C.

Alex'

Word for word that's what I got back
Both from Graham Bryce & Indigo Press

They are standard replies as expected.
I have gone back to Graham with further question's which will then make it a bit more difficult to give me a standard answer.

Emailed New Balance a fortnight ago with no response.
Sent a follow up mail this morning, not holding breath on a reply.
Subject matter was that I was a potential customer who had a change of mind due to connection with poets and were they aware of convictions.
Will keep knocking till someone answers.

Have just emailed New Balance telling them that I've binned my NB running t-shirts, vests and shorts. Truth. Told them I won't be buying any of their gear as long as they're connected to that vile club.

I also told them that I've advised the members of my running club to boycott NB until they release a statement condemning the scum and announcing they've severed all ties with the vermin.

Probably just pissing in the ocean but at least I feel I'm making a point to them.

Thought it worth highlighting, to those of us targeting politicians, etc. It makes sense to keep copies of all communication sent and replies received. This is likely to be a long process before we reach any form of end game.

With the lying track record of our politicians, I feel it important we keep evidence of previous correspondence when them. Especially as they are likely to go into denial mode further down the line.

Just spent over an hour sending a detailed request to our Justice Minister, don't expect more than a one line response, if any. At least I will have kept the original request he chose to ignore if needed at a later date.

Have just emailed New Balance telling them that I've binned my NB running t-shirts, vests and shorts. Truth. Told them I won't be buying any of their gear as long as they're connected to that vile club.

I also told them that I've advised the members of my running club to boycott NB until they release a statement condemning the scum and announcing they've severed all ties with the vermin.

Probably just pissing in the ocean but at least I feel I'm making a point to them.
A few on here have had a reply from NB. It just seems to be a standard reply though.
Well done mate

I received another e-mail from Terre des hommes this morning. It's just a holding comment, but I'll be keeping on at them ...

'Hi johnkp

I’ve had a note from my colleagues in Lausanne, who are leading on the UEFA Safeguarding Project, that the key person is currently on leave until the end of the month. Your email has been noted and will obviously treated with the seriousness that this issue warrants.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Warm regards,

----------'

I received another e-mail from Terre des hommes this morning. It's just a holding comment, but I'll be keeping on at them ...

'Hi johnkp

I’ve had a note from my colleagues in Lausanne, who are leading on the UEFA Safeguarding Project, that the key person is currently on leave until the end of the month. Your email has been noted and will obviously treated with the seriousness that this issue warrants.

Again, thank you for contacting us.

Warm regards,

----------'
Certainly making the right noises in their replies.

Hopefully back those words with actions.

There is/are something very big at the top of these crimes that is currently not allowing the sfa, snp, COPFS and police scotland and others from getting heavily involved.

Is it because they are heavily involved in the crimes themselves!
The SFA are in the frame, along "duty of care" lines, and also McGinns involvement as SFA president, whilst also being the Celtc chairman and a director/employee at Torbett's Trophy Centre.
The SNP are seeking electoral advantage at the expense of the children of Scotland.
Police Scotland are politicised and under the control of the SNP.
The COPFS is a mentally challenged filled midden. All allegedly of course.

There is/are something very big at the top of these crimes that is currently not allowing the sfa, snp, COPFS and police scotland and others from getting heavily involved.

Is it because they are heavily involved in the crimes themselves!

is this the reason they tried to kill us off as it seems we are the only people chasing them, every football club in scotland, in fact, every person in scotland should be shouting from the rooftops asking for explanations over this

is this the reason they tried to kill us off as it seems we are the only people chasing them, every football club in scotland, in fact, every person in scotland should be shouting from the rooftops asking for explanations over this
You may well be right with this assertion mate. IMO someone / some people implored the Taxman to go after our institution and bury it. This is the obvious reason for not granting a Company Voluntary Arrangement ( CVA ) to pay creditors over a fixed period as we could easily have done.

Can we keep this post to up date – just for the short term until the list is complete?

Please use this post to compile the definitive list of those that knew about the existence of this paedophile ring and assisted in a 40 year cover up? WHERE THERE IS EVIDENCE IN EXISTENCE ONLY.

A lot of posters helped get it to this stage, but it is confusing as hell doing it from disparate posts - SO EVIDENCED WITNESSES ONLY PLEASE BEARS. I will update the post for omissions and errors.

So far these are the (evidenced) criminals that allowed themselves to be subjected to subordinate diktats, i.e. HIDE THE TRUTH! In doing so, these individuals helped protect celtc’s name and hid the paedophile animals that worked within the club, by keeping this “abuse & cover-up scandal” secret for over 40 years:

Employed by celtc Football Club.

• Lawell. Both in the 90’s and to date.
  • Kelly.
  • Stein. Sacked Torbett for abuse.
  • McCann. Changed the holding company to avoid paying out compensation.
  • Desmond.
  • Billy McNeil.
  • Macari.
  • Brady.
  • McGinn .
  • Cullen (photographer – in light of recent events this case should be reopened).
  • David Hay.
  • Tom Grant.
  • Tommy Burns.
  • Andy Ritchie.

Employed by celtc Boys Club.

• Kelly?
  • Hugh Birt. Former President.
  • Jim Farrell. Director.
  • Jim McNally.
  • Tony McGuinness. Famous Quote: "The hotline is a very welcome gesture."
  • Bill Gilfillan.
  • John Gallacher & Willie Hampson. Both went to USA.
  • Sean McMullen & Bobby Creilly. Met parents following alleged abuse on USA trip by Cairney.
  • Gerry McSherry.
  • John Kelman (USA Trip)
Remember - only names that are evidenced and already proven by either their own acknowledgement or admission.

Outwith CFC + CBC = CONJOINED ENTITIES - but were completely aware for over 30 years.

• DORNAN

Last edited:
Emailed New Balance a fortnight ago with no response.
Sent a follow up mail this morning, not holding breath on a reply.
Subject matter was that I was a potential customer who had a change of mind due to connection with poets and were they aware of convictions.
Will keep knocking till someone answers.
Im pretty sure that their sponsors already assume Rangers fans dont buy their goods. So threatening to hit them in the pocket probably diesnt work. Its really about reputational impact and being associated with Celtic that will worry them.

Can we keep this post to up date – just for the short term until the list is complete?

Please use this post to compile the definitive list of those that knew about the existence of this paedophile ring and assisted in a 40 year cover up? WHERE THERE IS EVIDENCE IN EXISTENCE ONLY.

A lot of posters helped get it to this stage, but it is confusing as hell doing it from disparate posts - SO EVIDENCED WITNESSES ONLY PLEASE BEARS. I will update the post for omissions and errors.

So far these are the (evidenced) criminals that allowed themselves to be subjected to subordinate diktats, i.e. HIDE THE TRUTH! In doing so, these individuals helped protect celtc’s name and hid the paedophile animals that worked within the club, by keeping this “abuse & cover-up scandal” secret for over 40 years:

• Kelly.
  • Desmond.
  • Billy McNeil.
  • Macari.
  • Brady.
  • McGinn .
  • Cullen (photographer – in light of recent events this case should be reopened).
  • David Hay.
  • Tom Grant.
  • Tommy Burns.

• Kelly?
  • Jim Farrell. Director.
  • Jim McNally.
  • Bill Gilfillan.
  • Sean McMullen & Bobby Creilly. Met parents following alleged abuse on USA trip by Cairney.
  • Gerry McSherry.
Remember - only names that are evidenced and already proven by either their own acknowledgement or admission.

Outwith CFC + CBC = CONJOINED ENTITIES - but were completely aware for over 30 years.

• DORNAN
I think you could realistically add anyone on the playing side of things since the 70s its that bad.

• Kelly.
  • Desmond.
  • Billy McNeil.
  • Macari.
  • Brady.
  • McGinn .
  • David Hay.
  • Tom Grant.
  • Tommy Burns.

• Kelly?
  • Jim Farrell. Director.
  • Jim McNally.
  • Bill Gilfillan.
  • Gerry McSherry.

• DORNAN
I thought their scout at the USA trip was involved also, John Kelman , please excuse if I'm wrong

• Kelly.
  • Desmond.
  • Billy McNeil.
  • Macari.
  • Brady.
  • McGinn .
  • David Hay.
  • Tom Grant.
  • Tommy Burns.

• Kelly?
  • Jim Farrell. Director.
  • Jim McNally.
  • Bill Gilfillan.
  • Gerry McSherry.
  • John Kelman (USA Trip)

• DORNAN

Jock Brown represented a Jim Torbett and was subsequently appointed General Manager - from the leftest of left field- at Parkpaed.

They were trying to get a posthumous knighthood for Stein around 2007 which I think is when we started the BJK song. The truth hurts as the saying goes. They certainly wouldn't have liked it being highlighted.

I started with them. They’re the kind of brand who won’t want any part in or even associated with what’s being uncovered. They’re in a market competing with huge sport brands. The slightest hint of their brand being tarnished will see them move pretty rapidly. Look how Adidas and Nike etc drop any sponsor at the first sign of womanising, racism, homophobia etc etc. They just won’t risk it. Dirty Desmond’s friends closer to home will be slightly different but all companies need to be brand aware.

A new one for the e-mail list

EA Sports (FIFA 19)

Their executive team have each have had an e-mail.
Lets see if they respond.

For those people that are lurking on this thread that have had some form of e-mail from the guys on here regarding this crime, and we know you are looking.

I have some questions for you.

Why are you looking at this thread?
Why haven't you not responded to our e-mails?
Have you not responded because you have something to hide?

Spend less time looking at this thread and do something for your human dignity.

images

A new one for the e-mail list

EA Sports (FIFA 19)

Their executive team have each have had an e-mail.
Lets see if they respond.

For those people that are lurking on this thread that have had some form of e-mail from the guys on here regarding this crime, and we know you are looking.

I have some questions for you.

Why are you looking at this thread?
Why haven't you not responded to our e-mails?
Have you not responded because you have something to hide?

Spend less time looking at this thread and do something for your human dignity.
Cracking post QC

My uncle grew up in eastwood with the lawwell's, peter and paul. He's adamant peter played for CBC from the age of around 12-16, that would be in the early to mid 70's i think.If true he would likely have known about the way torbett ran the place.

Unconfirmed, but my uncle has no axe to grind, he was a sellik fan in the 70's and is a scotland/rangers fan now (my mums parents were not into football or religion so it isnt as odd as it sounds).

My uncle grew up in eastwood with the lawwell's, peter and paul. He's adamant peter played for CBC from the age of around 12-16, that would be in the early to mid 70's i think.If true he would likely have known about the way torbett ran the place.

Unconfirmed, but my uncle has no axe to grind, he was a sellik fan in the 70's and is a scotland/rangers fan now (my mums parents were not into football or religion so it isnt as odd as it sounds).
very interesting. There's nothing out there about young Lawwells background story.if he played in those age groups there's a fair chance it would have been recorded in a report or team photo ,maybe the Celtic View??

• Kelly.
  • Desmond.
  • Billy McNeil.
  • Macari.
  • Brady.
  • McGinn .
  • David Hay.
  • Tom Grant.
  • Tommy Burns.
  • Andy Ritchie.

• Kelly?
  • Jim Farrell. Director.
  • Jim McNally.
  • Bill Gilfillan.
  • Gerry McSherry.
  • John Kelman (USA Trip)

• DORNAN
Johnny Doyle Knew too, he tried to get something done about it apparently.

I've been having a look back at their accounts posted on companies house, to try and get some perspective for the £250k per annum being paid to The Trophy Centre. Turnover in 1986 was only £1.7m, whilst turnover grew considerably over the period of late 80's/early 90's - losses really ramped up until McCann arrived on the scene.

IMO it is possible directors were using the Trophy Centre as a front/vehicle to divert club funds during this period, as they new the ship was sinking. At the same time using the abuse allegations they had on Torbett to facilitate this.

I certainly found reading through these accounts on companies house, a great point of reference for annual board of director structure and club shareholding. Worth a look if you get a chance.

Back