Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Not point scoring at all, that's just the appeasers way of shutting folk up.For me it all boils down to political expediency.All decent human beings know that what went on was wrong and to try to defend it is even worse.The politicians make an assessment of how their response will be taken and in that way converted into votes.There is of course the other argument of how high this goes, which can be politically damaging.In summary, I think Ruth and Co have decided that there will indeed be mileage in this for them.They also think ahead of us mortals and will probably factor in the Salmond issue as well.
Hope so mate
ps " The Point Scoring " bit at the end was a bit of sarcasm on my part

I wonder what their high profile celebrity fans think of being associated with a club guilty of paedophilia and the subsequent covering up of it ?

Especially Rod Stewart who has their crest on his drum kit. What would his record company and tour management think ?

Any normal human being would distance themselves from this, celebrity or not. As for Rod Stewart doubt it, the cunts a freak.

I wonder what their high profile celebrity fans think of being associated with a club guilty of paedophilia and the subsequent covering up of it ?

Especially Rod Stewart who has their crest on his drum kit. What would his record company and tour management think ?
The cunts empty their pockets every Sunday to strengthen the biggest paedo ring known to mankind....
They are brainwashed and think paedophilia is part of the RC religion.
The sporting wing of this cult is no different.
I've said this before and stand by it. Getting abused at CBC was treated like some kind of initiation ritual.

Glasgow City Council gave an email response on behalf of The Lord Provost, Leader and Chief Executive and said, "We are commited to creating a safe and inclusive Glasgow for every young person to grow up in an environment safe from abuse and ill treatment." Then went onto say, "It wasn't in their 'statutory responsibilities' to do anything. Take matters to Police Scotland."
There’s that use of “young person” as opposed to using the word child. Now where have we heard that recently? Fookin scum.

The cunts empty their pockets every Sunday to strengthen the biggest paedo ring known to mankind....
They are brainwashed and think paedophilia is part of the RC religion.
The sporting wing of this cult is no different.
I've said this before and stand by it. Getting abused at CBC was treated like some kind of initiation ritual.

That’s true. It has astonished me how defensive normal fans of theirs are reacting. I can only assume it’s due to this institutionalism ( if that’s a word :D )

xdrV5An.png
How good would it be if someone wrapped that tape around those lampposts and the front doors....... Even better if a picture was taken. Should make it happen

You've got to remember most of thier fans have been part of the biggest sex scandal in the world thier church,they have been brought up to believe that you ask forgiveness and all is forgotten that's how brainwashed and evil they are.
They think of no others than themselves and will do everything in there power to hide and dispose of anthing that may persecute them ,evil to the core
Remember this as a wee boy
Hey wee Maddie,take my advice
Never kiss a 19th Century Terrorist more than twice
WATP

is it possible an investigation never took place ? as far as i'm aware celtc said they were holding an investigation and it had lasted 2 years ??

i am of the opinion that when mark daly aired his program Celtc " investigated " their own liability with their insurers hence the separate entity afterwards and their continuance of " separate entity " then their recent claim "we're having an internal investigation "

When was this Daly programme shown. I’ve only ever seen a news report.

Any normal human being would distance themselves from this, celebrity or not. As for Rod Stewart doubt it, the cunts a freak.

I am sure Rod would have checked the ages of the young groupies he slept with in the 1970's. No way Rod would be involved with Sable Starr before she was 16 despite what she claimed.

They are still deny it

See my last post. First question, do you remember all your tweets?

Yup mainly links to the paedo stories in the paper, odd pic of stein and Savile, Kevin kelly and Savile. Never abusive to anyone apart from one snazi who was being an arse and I posted a gif of nazis on a roundabout saying it was the SNP party conference. Think that will be the one lol

Oh and on cup final day and champions league final day I hammered the sponsors with all the links. Magners must hate me :)
Yup mainly links to the paedo stories in the paper, odd pic of stein and Savile, Kevin kelly and Savile. Never abusive to anyone apart from one snazi who was being an arse and I posted a gif of nazis on a roundabout saying it was the SNP party conference. Think that will be the one lol

You have achieved Twitter Valhalla.

Would be interesting to find out just how much was paid to the Trophy Centre over the years.

Most people (including myself) assume that the payments of £250,000 a year started in 1998 and continued until 2002ish when new CEO Ian McLeod stopped them Checking back, the relevant article never actually stated when these payments began.

Why would Celtic directors turn a blind eye to what they knew about for decades? There are only really two possibilities. My suspicion is that there was a financial motive. I don't think they were particularly wealthy.

Whose idea was it to start up the Trophy Center business? How did a young Torbett have the time and werewithal to set this up? He was running how many teams and still have the time to create a lucrative business. Of course if you were guaranteed a very large amount of cash would be forth coming, then he was on to a winner. Who was backing him and why? Was it cash or favours? It would be very interesting to know how it all came about.

This whole matter needs aired and questioned in the snp bunker asap.
The iron is hot and with the snp mouthpiece for westminster blackford spouting off about boris being racist today,it might be the time for the scottish tories to fight back.

Would be interesting to find out just how much was paid to the Trophy Centre over the years.

Most people (including myself) assume that the payments of £250,000 a year started in 1998 and continued until 2002ish when new CEO Ian McLeod stopped them Checking back, the relevant article never actually stated when these payments began.

Why would Celtic directors turn a blind eye to what they knew about for decades? There are only really two possibilities. My suspicion is that there was a financial motive. I don't think they were particularly wealthy.
Deedle I have asked on a couple of threads if the trophy centre was the same lot that sponsored junior footballs central league in the 80’s, that would not have been cheap, surely plastic trophies and medals, staff, shop rentals etc could not sustain sponsoring junior football without some sort of funding, laundering possibly!

Back