Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Graham Bryce from Bauer hasn't replied to my second email concerning the radio silence at Clyde.

Unfortunately I have been tied up today getting things closed off at work before heading off on holiday and not had the chance to push him for a response.

Sadly it will likely have to wait till I get back.

Graham Bryce from Bauer hasn't replied to my second email concerning the radio silence at Clyde.

Unfortunately I have been tied up today getting things closed off at work before heading off on holiday and not had the chance to push him for a response.

@Craigie
Do you think the responses we are getting from Graham at Bauer are actually from Hollicom?

Enjoy your holiday mate. Great work already & things won’t go away ;)

@Craigie
Do you think the responses we are getting from Graham at Bauer are actually from Hollicom?
It could certainly be the case that the almost generic replies that have been given so far could be from a template at least. Whether from the PR shysters or not I would have no idea.

Perhaps my follow up has thrown him off his stride by focusing on the business aspect rather than the abuse. Given Clyde as a station were ok to discuss football business I see no reason not to reply. Unless they are being pressured in some way

More address’s for your lists, none of these have bounced back so are all genuine.

JD Sports

Source Lab Ltd is a partner to Celtic Football Club
Source Lab Limited is an 85% owned subsidiary of JD Sports Fashion

JD Sports E-Mail Address’s
info@jdplc.com;
peter.cowgill@jdplc.com; Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Nomination Committee
Neil.Greenhalgh@jdplc.com; Chief Financial Officer

Konami (PES 2019)

PES2019 – Do an addition for Celtic, this is manufactured by Konami
The only e-mail I could come up with is a generic one, but I will keep trying for more for Konami

sales@konamigaming.com

Cheers

This happened to me today. I live in England. I’m a shunter for a multi national company. For months now(probably longer) I’ve been spreading the word about this disgusting situation. Sharing this thread with English football supporters. The most common reply I get is why has the government in Scotland not opened an inquiry about this? Now a lot of English boys know why through knowing the politics of the snp. But some can’t understand why votes come before justice.
Anyway I’ve made no secret of spreading the word to many at my workplace. As a shunter you meet many truck drivers from around the country including from across the water who shake my hand for my efforts.
There are a few Scottish amongst us and today I was approached by one of them calling me a dirty orange bastard for what I’m doing. I stopped what I was doing and asked him why I’m a dirty orange bastard and asked him to repeat himself. As in what did you just call me? He then said well ffs there is no need to be doing what your doing. I asked why? His answer to me was you’ll only bring problems to yourself and we all don’t need that.
I asked who’s we? He said well you know what I mean. I said sorry I don’t. I’m not orange. I’m against corruption and child abuse and the coverup that has gone on for too long at your club. And asked him how does that fit with you.
He then called me a bigot and again insulted me again with the previous insult.
By this time others had stopped what they were doing and were watching us.
Now obviously I’m being a bit PC with the above but you can imagine it was a bit heated. It went on a bit longer to the extent he had no answer against an educated man.
The good thing was that English boys stepped in and gave their view on what Celtic supporters stand for and their anti British stance. The boy was lost. He never knew what to say.
Half an hour later he came back to me and tried to apologise. You can imagine my reply. This is what we’re up against imo. They don’t know right from wrong. I’m 47 and this boy is 50.
It taught me one thing today. Like their club and their previous employees who know and knew. Their scum of a support also know.
It was really hard typing this trying to be politically correct but today has made me more determined to fight on with my efforts.
They are a different breed. Not even good enough to be called second class citizens. They are lower than that.
All of you back home have maybe experienced similar with this situation. But watching English boys step in was fantastic to watch. Not for back up. But for what they know about that scum.

This happened to me today. I live in England. I’m a shunter for a multi national company. For months now(probably longer) I’ve been spreading the word about this disgusting situation. Sharing this thread with English football supporters. The most common reply I get is why has the government in Scotland not opened an inquiry about this? Now a lot of English boys know why through knowing the politics of the snp. But some can’t understand why votes come before justice.
Anyway I’ve made no secret of spreading the word to many at my workplace. As a shunter you meet many truck drivers from around the country including from across the water who shake my hand for my efforts.
There are a few Scottish amongst us and today I was approached by one of them calling me a dirty orange bastard for what I’m doing. I stopped what I was doing and asked him why I’m a dirty orange bastard and asked him to repeat himself. As in what did you just call me? He then said well ffs there is no need to be doing what your doing. I asked why? His answer to me was you’ll only bring problems to yourself and we all don’t need that.
I asked who’s we? He said well you know what I mean. I said sorry I don’t. I’m not orange. I’m against corruption and child abuse and the coverup that has gone on for too long at your club. And asked him how does that fit with you.
Now obviously I’m being a bit PC with the above but you can imagine it was a bit heated. It went on a bit longer to the extent he had no answer against an educated man.
The good thing was that English boys stepped in and gave their view on what Celtic supporters stand for and their anti British stance. The boy was lost. He never knew what to say.
Half an hour later he came back to me and tried to apologise. You can imagine my reply. This is what we’re up against imo. They don’t know right from wrong. I’m 47 and this boy is 50.
It taught me one thing today. Like their club and their previous employees who know and knew. Their scum of a support also know.
It was really hard typing this trying to be politically correct but today has made me more determined to fight on with my efforts.
They are a different breed. Not even good enough to be called second class citizens. They are lower than that.
All of you back home have maybe experienced similar with this situation. But watching English boys step in was fantastic to watch. Not for back up. But for what they know about that scum.

Hilarious bn94. Brilliant mate :D:D

When confronted with the facts they don’t have any answers. They know exactly what happened in that child abuse was covered up for decades and there is no defence against that. On another forum I’ve been barred from one thread for comments made re the crimes committed at that club. The particular thread is re our tax affairs and has been ongoing for 7 years. Strangely enough since the issue of paedophilia has come back into the news again there hasn’t been one comment about tax issues in over 3 months!! The message is to confront and remind them at every juncture about what was allowed to take place at that club.

When confronted with the facts they don’t have any answers. They know exactly what happened in that child abuse was covered up for decades and there is no defence against that. On another forum I’ve been barred from one thread for comments made re the crimes committed at that club. The particular thread is re our tax affairs and has been ongoing for 7 years. Strangely enough since the issue of paedophilia has come back into the news again there hasn’t been one comment about tax issues in over 3 months!! The message is to confront and remind them at every juncture about what was allowed to take place at that club.
That was exactly it govan. He was stumped when the facts were said. For him to try and apologise later said it all mate

Superb Bro,keep up the good work,and let these fckrs know their place.
I had similar in work when clocking out one day,bead rattler says to me, your club is fckd for fiddling taxes,and his timmy pals all laughing like fcuk, Cue me,at least we only fiddled taxes,not weans like your lot,3 times he said it,of course my reply was the same,eventually he gave up,and his timmy pals went silent.Job done,and none of them talk to me about football anymore,like i give a fcuk.

My reply to my westminster mp gavin newlands..

Gavin,

Many thanks for taking the time and effort to respond to my email to you.

However,what you have replied with,is pretty much the "party line",can you enlighten me to the following:

1.how many legsl prosecutions are ongoing?
2.who are these legal prosecutions relating to?
3.when are the legal prosecutions likely to conclude?.

Also,as per my email to you,do you intend to raise this matter at westminster on my behalf?.

Currently,your party has shown absolute zero interest in this historic sex abuse scandal,the biggest scandal in world sport possibly.

To date,not one comment,offer of justice,offer of support for victims or indeed a call for a transparent and wholly independent inquiry into this has been made by the first minister,justice secretary or any of your partys mp's,perhaps you could explain to me why that is?.
The only time the word "ndependent"comes out of the first ministers mouth,usually relates to her obsession with independence for scotland,which to be frank,is extremely tiresome now.
Isn't it about time your party parked that particular agenda and dealt with the biggest sexual abuse scandal to hit these shores?.

I note there are many and have been many connections between the board of directors/executives at celtic fc and the SFA/SPFL over the years and you only have to look to see the main culprit between these bodies,is peter lawwell,who seems to have a major controlling influence over them.
Therefore,there cannot be an inquiry carried out by them,as neither are to be trusted to do so with honesty and transparency.
I only need point you in the direction of peter lawwells recent statement,that his club have conducted a 2 year internal investigation into this matter,whilst denying it had anything to do with his club,as he stated the celtic boys club were a seperate entity.
How can you firstly,conduct a 2 year investigation into a body that has nothing to do with them?,secondly,how can you conduct a 2 year investigation in the abuse,when none of the victims have been contacted? and finally,what were the results of their convenient and internal 2 year investigation?,where's the transparency and honesty or to quote one of mr Lawwells favourite sayings "sporting integrity"?.

Serious questions need asked by you,your party,other parties and the governing bodies,as to why 50 years sexual abuse,has been allowed and then covered up over the years,by them and other bodies...where are the closets and the skeletons mr Newlands and how far does the cover up go and who does it protect?.
This must be an inquiry carried out by neutral,independent and trustworthy people,preferably south of the border.

That us why i am demanding that you address this matter in westminster on my behalf and other members of public and the sporting family.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely

Tommy
Well written letter Tommy and straight to the jugular , the niceties in the letters coming back are normally looking like “ standard replies “ to keep the complainant happy but this reply from Gavin Newlands was a little more explanatory but not quite cutting the mustard to get in there and get it sorted out determination about it , but Hat’s off to You with your reply Tommy , You certainly put your point over to let Gavin know that all this time wasting and faffing about with half hearted replies to make it look like something was being done was not on . Good Luck with your reply Tommy and hopefully some arses will get booted and some action put into motion against this mob of time wasting paedo harbouring dodgers of justice who have had more than enough EXTRA TIME trying to avoid the punishment they are long overdue .

More address’s for your lists, none of these have bounced back so are all genuine.

JD Sports

Source Lab Ltd is a partner to Celtic Football Club
Source Lab Limited is an 85% owned subsidiary of JD Sports Fashion

JD Sports E-Mail Address’s
info@jdplc.com;
peter.cowgill@jdplc.com; Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Nomination Committee
Neil.Greenhalgh@jdplc.com; Chief Financial Officer

Konami (PES 2019)

PES2019 – Do an addition for Celtic, this is manufactured by Konami
The only e-mail I could come up with is a generic one, but I will keep trying for more for Konami

sales@konamigaming.com

Cheers

are we really going to email the makers of Pro Evolution and JD sports - clubs that both have ties with us - to tell them about Paedo FC? Focus your efforts on politicians and government bodies fs

Superb Bro,keep up the good work,and let these fckrs know their place.
I had similar in work when clocking out one day,bead rattler says to me, your club is fckd for fiddling taxes,and his timmy pals all laughing like fcuk, Cue me,at least we only fiddled taxes,not weans like your lot,3 times he said it,of course my reply was the same,eventually he gave up,and his timmy pals went silent.Job done,and none of them talk to me about football anymore,like i give a fcuk.
Fck them pal. Different breed. What I can’t get with that lot is there have been convictions. And still they stand by that vile club.
Now if Celtic came out and said ok our past we done wrong and they helped the victims and admitted liability then fair enough. Even though it wouldn’t heal wounds, it would be a step in the right direction as a football club. But they won’t and never will. Disgusting

Cast a wide net go after them all.

I agree 100% with going after them all.

However, if the important 'players' in this were prioritised and constantly targeted, I feel results may be more favourable.

Pick a certain number in week 1, make the emails incessant from us and then target the next lot in week 2 and so on.

By the time 2 weeks are out, the main players have been bombarded and their replies will await.

Just my thoughts, a more concerted and organised attack on them needed.

are we really going to email the makers of Pro Evolution and JD sports - clubs that both have ties with us - to tell them about Paedo FC? Focus your efforts on politicians and government bodies fs

The more businesses distancing themselves from that dispicable shower due to their past and current treatment of victims of sexual abuse by their employees and associates and the cover up of above the better

Bleed them dry

Hope you got the poet’s number marked for extra hold up time getting unloaded or re-loaded and a nail or two jammed under his tractor unit tyres when he’s away for a break ;) Paedo harbourer’s deserve special treatment like that plus he’s doing a good prod out of a job :)) .

Well written letter Tommy and straight to the jugular , the niceties in the letters coming back are normally looking like “ standard replies “ to keep the complainant happy but this reply from Gavin Newlands was a little more explanatory but not quite cutting the mustard to get in there and get it sorted out determination about it , but Hat’s off to You with your reply Tommy , You certainly put your point over to let Gavin know that all this time wasting and faffing about with half hearted replies to make it look like something was being done was not on . Good Luck with your reply Tommy and hopefully some arses will get booted and some action put into motion against this mob of time wasting paedo harbouring dodgers of justice who have had more than enough EXTRA TIME trying to avoid the punishment they are long overdue .

Would love the bears on here to email james kelly and that wee prick james dornan and put pressure on them to get them to ask questions and demand answers.

I see that vile,fat sack of sh!t Muirhead is currently involved in a twitter spat with Helen Gray.

Even by his standards,his blog today is as low as it gets!

Read that trash!
Is it Muirhead behind that account?
Disgusting to read that, Trying to throw anything they can together to paint us in a bad light, i think this will be a tactic they will try to use more and more as they dig themselves a deeper and deeper hole, tbh it makes them look 10x worse when they try it.

There is now a mountain of evidence against this despicable shower more or less proving CBC & CFC were one and the same and the blatant lies told in their official club newspaper about the real reasons behind Torbett and Cairneys departure.

It has been proven(despite Kevin Kelly's apparant amnesia on the matter) that he and Jack McGinn were both directors in Torbetts plastic trinkets empire

These two knew fine well what Torbett had done in the past.... Were the directorships in his plastic trinkets empire a sweetener?
Hush money to keep them quiet about his past?

What hold does Torbett have over Kelly that would suddenly make him "forget" that they were once business partners and close friends?

Why did Celtic continue to do business with now convicted paedophile Torbetts plastic trinkets empire making him a millionaire while he was in jail?

The relationship between Cairney and Tommy Burns is another interesting one and Burns's statement of Celtic backing Cairney "to a man" only for the club to retract this the next day and then Burns turns around and blames being misquoted

All pertinent questions needing answered

And there you have it folks.

They're all in it together. They are all complicit.

They couldn't give a flying f.uck about the boys that were abused, or the families that continue to suffer.

For them, just like it was for Stein, Kelly and McGinn all those years ago, it's about keeping the name of Celtic clean.

This needs a root and branch investigation from top to bottom. Those that continue to protect Celtic need to be named and shamed for putting their favourite club before the safety of children.
It's typical of these bar stewards that they are more offended at 'Big Jock Knew' than about the abuse itself.

Hope you got the poet’s number marked for extra hold up time getting unloaded or re-loaded and a nail or two jammed under his tractor unit tyres when he’s away for a break ;) Paedo harbourer’s deserve special treatment like that plus he’s doing a good prod out of a job :)) .
He was expecting me to back down. He got the shock of his life I think. Just a pity there is cctv where I work ;)

Back