Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Mr Green still listed as a partner to Celtic

The e-mail everyone got on 2nd July
"This email is to inform you that after two seasons working together with Celtic FC, our partnership has now come to an end and we are no longer contracted with the club"

I haven't seen any new's regarding the end of the "partnership" ??

I have suspicion with everything around celtic mate.

I do believe Mr Green has not renewed their contract with them, why would they lie? Truly hope they haven't lied to us.

Celtic wouldn't make it news that any sponsor has left them I don't think. Mr Green on leaving them wouldn't announce that either. I think paedo fc are at it in not removing Mr Green from their list, would bring them further scrutiny.

If Mr Green is still listed as a sponsor of celtic and aren't, what's the script with celtic saying they have a sponsor that they actually don't?

Just followed this one up from last week - Mr Green no longer listed as a partner on St Pats website.

Can put a tick in the box for this one.

That is an elected politician charged with running a country and he can't write English? "I have wrote to Peter Lawell?" He writes like Ernie Wise with his "play which I have just wrote". How can we take such a man seriously as a politician.
Really? Is this all you can get out of the letter, a grammatical mistake? FFS he is on the victims side and offering support to them yet you pick on his grammar.

Last edited:
Response from EA Sports (FIFA-19)

Hello

I lead global communications for EA, and I wanted to thank you for reaching out to us on this. The issues you raise with these individuals are deeply troubling, to say the least. On behalf of all of us at EA, we certainly don’t condone in any way the disturbing behavior of these individuals. We’ve never had any contact with these individuals, and we would not align the brand of our company or our products with them in any way.

I’d also want to clarify that Celtic FC is not a marketing partner for our FIFA game. The club is included in our game through the collective rights of the Scottish League. As such, I’m not in a position to comment on how Celtic FC has handled the issues you’re raising here. We’ve reached out to the Scottish League to better understand their position as it relates to these individuals, and I’d encourage you to do the same with your concerns if you haven’t already.

Thank you again for your questions here. If I learn any more that I think would be helpful to you, I will certainly reach back out.

Best regards,

JR

John Reseburg
VP, Global Communications
Electronic Arts
jreseburg@ea.com

Mr Green still listed as a partner to Celtic

The e-mail everyone got on 2nd July
"This email is to inform you that after two seasons working together with Celtic FC, our partnership has now come to an end and we are no longer contracted with the club"

I haven't seen any new's regarding the end of the "partnership" ??
I’ve got the exact same email. From a Mr Green employee named Pernille.
Pernille (Mr Green)
2 Jul, 17:14 CEST

Dear ****

I hope this email finds you well and I apologise for the delay in my reply.

This email is to inform you that after two seasons working together with Celtic FC, our partnership has now come to an end and we are no longer contracted with the club.

I hope you will keep enjoying the Mr Green site and should you need any help in future please do get in touch and our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to assist. We offer 24/7 live support for all of our players so we are always here for you!

Kind regards and good day,

Pernille

I’ve got the exact same email. From a Mr Green employee named Pernille.
Pernille (Mr Green)
2 Jul, 17:14 CEST

Dear ****

I hope this email finds you well and I apologise for the delay in my reply.

This email is to inform you that after two seasons working together with Celtic FC, our partnership has now come to an end and we are no longer contracted with the club.

I hope you will keep enjoying the Mr Green site and should you need any help in future please do get in touch and our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to assist. We offer 24/7 live support for all of our players so we are always here for you!

Kind regards and good day,

Pernille
Original letter to Mr Green. This was obviously a few months ago.

Dear sir/madam

I’m writing to you reference the recent revelations and going’s on at Celtic football club. As you are probably aware recently there have been convictions of child abuse and members of the Scottish Parliament now pushing for a full independent inquiry. This includes the leader of the opposition Ruth Davidson MSP.
As a loyal customer to your company I am just wondering what you’re views are on this subject as your company is a major sponsor of said football club. I’m also led to believe that the London stock exchange (LSE) have been informed as the club have held a 2 year internal secret investigation (in their words) and not declared this. It was actually a Scottish newspaper that brought this to the public’s attention.
I’m quite confident after being in touch with my own local MP that a full independent inquiry will happen in due course.
Like I said above I have been a loyal customer over the years of your products and would like to continue to be so, but the sponsoring of a club where child abuse has taken place doesn’t sit well with my values.
Thank you for taking the time to read my email and I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Another wee bump!

qRTvw4l.png

Following received from Children’s Minister:

Thank you for your email of 10 June 2019 to the Minister for Children & Young People, I have been asked to respond.
The Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse.
Experiences of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and long-lasting impact on those who were abused. Ensuring children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment – as well as giving parents confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children – is a priority for the Scottish Government.
You may be aware that the Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football on 2 February 2017. The interim report was published on 26 July 2018, allowing the Scottish FA to address some or the recommendations before the final report is published when current on-going legal cases are concluded.
The Scottish Government will consider next steps when the final report is published.
If you would like to request further information on this issue, as described in your correspondence, you can submit a Freedom of Information (FOI) Act request, guidance on FOI can be viewed at https://www.gov.scot/about/contact-information/how-to-request- information/.

Have replied stating I had asked if she had had any communication with the Justice Secretary, First Minister or any other officials as I would have expected her, in her position, to have either raised her concerns or been asked for her advice regarding the situation.I also asked her to state for the record that she was sure there was no peado ring still operating at Celtic Football Club.

Thank you for your email of 10 June 2019 to the Minister for Children & Young People, I have been asked to respond.
The Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse.
Experiences of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and long-lasting impact on those who were abused. Ensuring children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment – as well as giving parents confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children – is a priority for the Scottish Government.
You may be aware that the Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football on 2 February 2017. The interim report was published on 26 July 2018, allowing the Scottish FA to address some or the recommendations before the final report is published when current on-going legal cases are concluded.
The Scottish Government will consider next steps when the final report is published.
If you would like to request further information on this issue, as described in your correspondence, you can submit a Freedom of Information (FOI) Act request, guidance on FOI can be viewed at https://www.gov.scot/about/contact-information/how-to-request- information/.

Have replied stating I had asked if she had had any communication with the Justice Secretary, First Minister or any other officials as I would have expected her, in her position, to have either raised her concerns or been asked for her advice regarding the situation.I also asked her to state for the record that she was sure there was no peado ring still operating at Celtic Football Club.

She’s trying the usual BS to get you off track instead of dealing with a multi million pound company covering up their employees abusing & raping children.

Typical shite from them. Keep up the pressure CB ;)

On the 27th of June I contacted Nadhim Zahawi. This the Westminster MP for Stratford on Avon and also the parliamentary under Secretary of State for children and families. I asked him for his opinion on the goings on at Celtic.
I also asked him what his opinion was on the Scottish government not holding an inquiry into the issue. His reply is basically what a devolved government has brought to Scotland imo. Under no circumstances will I give up on contacting Westminster. But at least he replied. The fight for justice will go on. His reply is below;

Thank you for your correspondence of 27 June 2019, raising serious issues relating to child sexual abuse in Scotland.

As you may be aware, my remit as Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Children and Families relates to England only. I’m sure you will appreciate that whilst I have significant interest the wellbeing and outcomes of children across the whole of the UK, it would be inappropriate for me to comment or give a view in a professional capacity, when responsibility rests with the Scottish Parliament.

I see from your correspondence that you have already contacted my colleague, Ruth Davidson MSP. If you have not already, it may be useful for you to contact John Swinney MSP as Scottish Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills, and Joe Fitzpatrick MSP as Scottish Minister for Public Health, Sport and Wellbeing.

I trust this information will be of use to you.

Warm regards

Nadhim

Nadhim Zahawi
MP for Stratford on Avon
Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Children and Families

On the 27th of June I contacted Nadhim Zahawi. This the Westminster MP for Stratford on Avon and also the parliamentary under Secretary of State for children and families. I asked him for his opinion on the goings on at Celtic.
I also asked him what his opinion was on the Scottish government not holding an inquiry into the issue. His reply is basically what a devolved government has brought to Scotland imo. Under no circumstances will I give up on contacting Westminster. But at least he replied. The fight for justice will go on. His reply is below;

Thank you for your correspondence of 27 June 2019, raising serious issues relating to child sexual abuse in Scotland.

As you may be aware, my remit as Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Children and Families relates to England only. I’m sure you will appreciate that whilst I have significant interest the wellbeing and outcomes of children across the whole of the UK, it would be inappropriate for me to comment or give a view in a professional capacity, when responsibility rests with the Scottish Parliament.

I see from your correspondence that you have already contacted my colleague, Ruth Davidson MSP. If you have not already, it may be useful for you to contact John Swinney MSP as Scottish Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills, and Joe Fitzpatrick MSP as Scottish Minister for Public Health, Sport and Wellbeing.

I trust this information will be of use to you.

Warm regards

Nadhim

Nadhim Zahawi
MP for Stratford on Avon
Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Children and Families

Well done bn94.

Just a BS answer from an MP mate. Trying to get himself out of the loop. ;)

Keep up the great work :D

Well done mate, sterling work.
She says the “Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the crime of sexual abuse “ - but not enough to include sporting or religious institutions in any investigation. Looks like they’re slowly but surely being pinned into a corner.

Celtic not mentioned once in her reply

Well done mate, sterling work.
She says the “Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the crime of sexual abuse “ - but not enough to include sporting or religious institutions in any investigation. Looks like they’re slowly but surely being pinned into a corner.

This has been the bog standard line from all snp mp's....strongly condemn and refer you to the sfa's report,which can't be publushed due to ongoing legal proceedings (liewell pulling strings?)...but don't say who these are against or when they end.

They are not pinned into a corner,the fuckers have circled the wagons and are deflwcting the questions.

Wow-some of those twitter responses. They truly are a special breed!
This is the difference between us and them jexx. There is no other phrase for them other than different breed like you say. I know if it was us then I couldn’t stand by my club. I would want every perpetrator and people who knew brought to justice. They actually still think we are trying to point score but the fact there has been convictions has completely slipped their minds.
They are a fckn disgrace to society and it is instilled in them from birth.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4470958/celtic-peter-lawwell-msp-adam-tomkins-ticket/

MEET AND HEAT MSP ‘sorely tempted’ to buy Audience with Peter Lawwell ticket to grill Celtic chief over Boys Club abuse scandal
  • Katy Pagan
  • 11 Jul 2019, 9:45
A TORY MSP has said he is "sorely tempted" to buy an Audience with Peter Lawwell ticket to grill him over the Boys Club abuse scandal.
Adam Tomkins, 50, is considering booking up for the Hoops inaugural festival to pin down the Celtic chief who has "repeatedly declined to meet him".
Adam Tomkins MSP - pictured with SFA chief Ian Maxwell - is trying to get a meeting with Peter Lawwell
The Glasgow MSP's comment came after the Parkhead side promoted their Celtic FC Festival on Twitter.
A post on the club's official page said: "Book your space for An Audience with Peter Lawwell at CFC Festival."
The Tory politician quickly replied: "Shall I? Sorely tempted, as he's repeatedly declined to meet me..."
It is the latest development in Mr Tomkins' bid to discuss the link between the Parkhead side and Celtic Boys Club with Mr Lawwell.
Tomkins claims Hoops chief Lawwell has 'repeatedly' refused to meet to discuss claims of links between the Parkhead side and Celtic Boys ClubCredit: Kenny Ramsay - The Sun Glasgow
The dad of four says a number of concerns have been raised by constituents after four senior figures in the youth outfit were nailed for historic child abuse.
But the Hoops chief has reportedly declined his meeting requests.
Now, Mr Lawwell will be chatting to Celtic TV’s Gerry McCulloch on stage from 12noon to 1pm on Saturday, July 27.
He will also be speaking to fans about plans for the club during the three-day summer bash that promises to be “an unprecedented celebration” of the Hoops.

423 people are talking about this

And the Tory MSP could be in the front row if he follows through on his Twitter hint.
The Celtic FC Festival will be held at Glasgow’s SEC from July 26-28.
Neil Lennon, Frank McAvennie and John Hartson are billed on the festival lineup
The weekend-long event has also promised appearances from first-team players, Hoops legends and even Bobby Petta on the decks.
Celtic have been approached for comment.
We told earlier how Parkhead bosses have expressed "regret and sorrow" for the victims but have repeatedly distanced themselves from the boys club, insisting they are an "entirely separate organisation."
However, Mr Tomkins has called for a full public inquiry into the scandal.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/4470958/celtic-peter-lawwell-msp-adam-tomkins-ticket/

MEET AND HEAT MSP ‘sorely tempted’ to buy Audience with Peter Lawwell ticket to grill Celtic chief over Boys Club abuse scandal
  • Katy Pagan

• 11 Jul 2019, 9:45
A TORY MSP has said he is "sorely tempted" to buy an Audience with Peter Lawwell ticket to grill him over the Boys Club abuse scandal.
Adam Tomkins, 50, is considering booking up for the Hoops inaugural festival to pin down the Celtic chief who has "repeatedly declined to meet him".
Adam Tomkins MSP - pictured with SFA chief Ian Maxwell - is trying to get a meeting with Peter Lawwell
The Glasgow MSP's comment came after the Parkhead side promoted their Celtic FC Festival on Twitter.
A post on the club's official page said: "Book your space for An Audience with Peter Lawwell at CFC Festival."
The Tory politician quickly replied: "Shall I? Sorely tempted, as he's repeatedly declined to meet me..."
It is the latest development in Mr Tomkins' bid to discuss the link between the Parkhead side and Celtic Boys Club with Mr Lawwell.
Tomkins claims Hoops chief Lawwell has 'repeatedly' refused to meet to discuss claims of links between the Parkhead side and Celtic Boys ClubCredit: Kenny Ramsay - The Sun Glasgow
The dad of four says a number of concerns have been raised by constituents after four senior figures in the youth outfit were nailed for historic child abuse.
But the Hoops chief has reportedly declined his meeting requests.
Now, Mr Lawwell will be chatting to Celtic TV’s Gerry McCulloch on stage from 12noon to 1pm on Saturday, July 27.
He will also be speaking to fans about plans for the club during the three-day summer bash that promises to be “an unprecedented celebration” of the Hoops.

Shall I? Sorely tempted, as he’s repeatedly declined to meet me.... https://twitter.com/celticfc/status/1148939684623597568?s=21 …
423 people are talking about this

And the Tory MSP could be in the front row if he follows through on his Twitter hint.
The Celtic FC Festival will be held at Glasgow’s SEC from July 26-28.
Neil Lennon, Frank McAvennie and John Hartson are billed on the festival lineup
The weekend-long event has also promised appearances from first-team players, Hoops legends and even Bobby Petta on the decks.
Celtic have been approached for comment.
We told earlier how Parkhead bosses have expressed "regret and sorrow" for the victims but have repeatedly distanced themselves from the boys club, insisting they are an "entirely separate organisation."
However, Mr Tomkins has called for a full public inquiry into the scandal.
There are six convicted paedophiles not four

Torbett
Cairney
King
Strachan
Cullen
McCafferty

Suvull calculator

Last edited:
Anyone know when the SFA report is due?

A public enquiry will hopefully happen but can't until after the report is published.Guys close to this who have been supporting the victims/families have had replies back from over 50 MSP's from the 3 main parties.

Was told in emails from derek mackay & gavin newlands that it eould be published ,once legal prosecutions were completed.
I asked them who the prosecutions were against and when they were due to finish...no answer given.

Back