Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

many thanks for your input QC,currently firing out the following emails ,headed "sex abuse scandal in scottish psort - celtic fc"

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

As you may or not be aware,there is a sporting scandal ,the likes of which has never been seen in the world of sport currently under scrutiny in Scotland at present,via television and some media outlets.
This sporting scandal involves Glasgow Celtic F.C and it’s 50 plus years,yes 50 plus years of historic child abuse crimes committed against its youth players in its Celtic boys club,some of which crimes,took place on American soil and were covered up at the time by employees and coaches at the time and since.

Now,your company is either involved directly or indirectly in the sponsorship or support of this football club by way of your product or brand and as such,I find it disgusting to say the least,that you and your company,would want to be associated with any sex abuse scandal or tainted by the brush of Glasgow Celtic F.C ,it can only be damaging for your company brand to be involved with such an institution that has committed these heinous crimes against minors for over 50 years that were then covered up by corrupt officials within the club and possibly government officials.

We will only find out the true facts,as and when a full and independent public inquiry into this scandal takes place,an inquiry,which government MP’s and MSP’s are now calling for in Scotlands parliament and throughout Westminster.

As stated in the national press and television here in scotland,there has been 6 criminal convictions to date,with 4 currently in jail for child abuse crimes committed,these being Jim Torbett,JamesMc Cafferty,Frank Cairney and Gerald King,who have recently been convicted and sentenced to a number of years in jail ( one of whom,has been jailed twice now,so is a repeat offender,who was re-employed by the club after release from jail to go on and commit more sexual abuse of minors).One of the other disgusting paedophiles employed by the football club,was the club photographer Hugh Birt,who was caught with a cupboard full of over 250 black and white images of naked young boys ,this cupboard,was located within the stadium.

Surprisingly,the Scottish government has been silent so far on all calls from MSP’s for a public inquiry into this historic child abuse,particularly from the governments leader Nicola Sturgeon and her justice secretary Humza Yousaf but i’m sure the day of them calling for an open and transparent public inquiry will come,as the victims,of which there are hundreds seek justice via the courts,with cases being collated and lodged in courts each day and now with many opposition MP’s and MSP’s demanding action ,by way of a public inquiry into this scandal.

I’m sure if you had or have children and your child was systematically abused,you would want justice first of all and then put a safe distance between the abuser and your family,the abuser in this case being the above parties and your company,much in the same way Pepsi dropped Michael Jackson,when he was simarlarly accused of paedophilia,only this is on a far greater scale,hundreds of young children allegedly sexually abused or raped by club employees for over 50 years....doesn’t even begin to compute.

Does your company policy seek to support such paedophilia or organisations in which it allows it to happen and then cover it up for 50 years,when all the evidence is there online in media outlets for the world to see,all you have to do is google search the names and the proof is there.

With more and more revelations of child abuse reaching the media on an almost daily basis,does your company still wish to be involved with and indeed support a criminal organisation such as this?

I would urge you to take on board what has been said and do your own research into the disgusting and depraved child abuse,that has occurred at Glasgow Celtic F.C over the past 50 plus years and I would welcome your comments on whether your company will continue to support and sponsor a club tainted by an alleged operational paedophile ring from within its workings ,which in turn will influence my decision and many others on whether to continue buying your products.

We will not give up on the victims of this world sporting sex abuse scandal and we will continue to highlight it in the media and bring attention around the globe to this disgusting club and it’s disgusting and depraved history and we will bring attention to those connected to it in any way,shape or form in way of support or sponsorship as being supportive of paedophilia .

I await your reply.

Yours sincerely

Last edited:
many thanks for your input QC,currently firing out the following emails ,headed "sex abuse scandal in scottish psort - celtic fc"

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

As you may or not be aware,there is a sporting scandal ,the likes of which has never been seen in the world of sport currently under scrutiny in Scotland at present,via television and some media outlets.
This sporting scandal involves Glasgow Celtic F.C and it’s 50 plus years,yes 50 plus years of historic child abuse crimes committed against its youth players in its Celtic boys club,some of which crimes,took place on American soil and were covered up at the time by employees and coaches at the time and since.

Now,your company is either involved directly or indirectly in the sponsorship or support of this football club by way of your product or brand and as such,I find it disgusting to say the least,that you and your company,would want to be associated with any sex abuse scandal or tainted by the brush of Glasgow Celtic F.C ,it can only be damaging for your company brand to be involved with such an institution that has committed these heinous crimes against minors for over 50 years that were then covered up by corrupt officials within the club and possibly government officials.

We will only find out the true facts,as and when a full and independent public inquiry into this scandal takes place,an inquiry,which government MP’s and MSP’s are now calling for in Scotlands parliament and throughout Westminster.

As stated in the national press and television here in scotland,there has been 6 criminal convictions to date,with 4 currently in jail for child abuse crimes committed,these being Jim Torbett,JamesMc Cafferty,Frank Cairney and Gerald King,who have recently been convicted and sentenced to a number of years in jail ( one of whom,has been jailed twice now,so is a repeat offender,who was re-employed by the club after release from jail to go on and commit more sexual abuse of minors).One of the other disgusting paedophiles employed by the football club,was the club photographer Hugh Birt,who was caught with a cupboard full of over 250 black and white images of naked young boys ,this cupboard,was located within the stadium.

Surprisingly,the Scottish government has been silent so far on all calls from MSP’s for a public inquiry into this historic child abuse,particularly from the governments leader Nicola Sturgeon and her justice secretary Humza Yousaf but i’m sure the day of them calling for an open and transparent public inquiry will come,as the victims,of which there are hundreds seek justice via the courts,with cases being collated and lodged in courts each day and now with many opposition MP’s and MSP’s demanding action ,by way of a public inquiry into this scandal.

I’m sure if you had or have children and your child was systematically abused,you would want justice first of all and then put a safe distance between the abuser and your family,the abuser in this case being the above parties and your company,much in the same way Pepsi dropped Michael Jackson,when he was simarlarly accused of paedophilia,only this is on a far greater scale,hundreds of young children allegedly sexually abused or raped by club employees for over 50 years....doesn’t even begin to compute.

Does your company policy seek to support such paedophilia or organisations in which it allows it to happen and then cover it up for 50 years,when all the evidence is there online in media outlets for the world to see,all you have to do is google search the names and the proof is there.

With more and more revelations of child abuse reaching the media on an almost daily basis,does your company still wish to be involved with and indeed support a criminal organisation such as this?

I would urge you to take on board what has been said and do your own research into the disgusting and depraved child abuse,that has occurred at Glasgow Celtic F.C over the past 50 plus years and I would welcome your comments on whether your company will continue to support and sponsor a club tainted by an alleged operational paedophile ring from within its workings ,which in turn will influence my decision and many others on whether to continue buying your products.

We will not give up on the victims of this world sporting sex abuse scandal and we will continue to highlight it in the media and bring attention around the globe to this disgusting club and it’s disgusting and depraved history and we will bring attention to those connected to it in any way,shape or form in way of support or sponsorship as being supportive of paedophilia .

I await your reply.

Yours sincerely

TOMMY - Hugh Birt wasn’t the paedo photographer mate.
THAT GENT BLEW THE WHISTLE ON THE PAEDOS & was hounded out mate !!!

Just a heads up Tommy ;)

JOHN CULLEN is who you are looking for mate.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MATE ;)

Another 60 sent from your list today QC. Cheers for the PM.

I got most of the other ones from George Goudie yesterday (from your post), so many thanks for that mate.

If you, George, or anyone else get any additional sponsor links, associates, etc, please post them. Thanks!

I'll move onto the political, official bodies route, etc, when I've exhausted these.

A sticky would be a great benefit for the links as they're all over the site, in what is now a huge and very interesting thread. Cap well and truly doffed to some of you guys. Keep it going!
You want to send me any lists you've got see if I've missed anything mate ta

An inquiry can't come soon enough. I only hope the 'right' people, are examining every last thing that that rancid club has done. Well done to every person who has pushed relentlessly for this on here. Your a credit to our great Rangers family.
I hope all at the peado dome are squirming.

We’ve also been pushing House of Commons MPs mate for an external to Scotland driven Inquiry.

Don’t trust these fuckers up here to be objective & transparent.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I await your reply.

Yours sincerely
Hugh Birt is wrong mate it was John Cullen

She’s looking after the RC vote which her and Salmond have bent over backwards to get. Scum behaviour given the gravity of what has gone on.

"I'll rub your back if you rub mine."

It is now so blatant and snarling in our face. How any Rangers fan could vote for these crooks is beyond me. The SNP have become a party for Republicans. They have more interest in Ireland's future than Scotland's and don't give a flying fück how much damage is done to our country.

The modern day Trojan Horse.

Shouldn't be forgotten that former Celtic photographer, John Cullen, walked free in May 2004, after taking 250 pictures of young boys.

"Despite the help of Scotland Yard's special paedophile unit, their identities were never discovered."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/3505864.stm

Now where would they have access to lots of young boys?

Celtic FC's Boys Club per chance and the Paedo connected clubs down south? Or is that just tooooo obvious?

If those poor kids faces were deliberately out of camera angle then I could believe that the police couldn't identify. If however the faces are in the photos then I have no doubt that this is another cover up episode which needs investigated too with the public inquiry.

Thinking of other angles to keep the pressure on the bheasts and their facilitators, as getting little in the way of positive response to date from Justice Minister, SFA, UEFA amongst others - although I'm continuing correspondence with all. It's obvious the authorities in Scotland are stonewalling, to save their own necks or in the SNP's case protect their nationalist/republican vote.

I'm considering collating timeline details and parties involved in the Cairney, New Jersey abuse incident in 1991 and it's subsequent cover up. Coupling this with Torbett being tracked down in the USA prior to being brought back to face trial, this is indicative that the peadophile ring was operating at least in part,.on US soil. Would send all information to Federal authorities in US, anyone else tried this or see any potential pitfalls?

I suggested previously and hoped someone with a bit of Excel savvy could collect and input all the disgusting goings on from The Beasts from The East these past 50 years. If all the links were joined up there will be more shit unearthed. A work in progress spreadsheet.

"The Scottish Football Illustrated Web Of Corruption" from the old board linking Liewell, Reid, Nolan Associates, Coors, Reagan, etc was outstanding. An Excel sheet on this never ending abomination would be tremendous.

Thinking of other angles to keep the pressure on the bheasts and their facilitators, as getting little in the way of positive response to date from Justice Minister, SFA, UEFA amongst others - although I'm continuing correspondence with all. It's obvious the authorities in Scotland are stonewalling, to save their own necks or in the SNP's case protect their nationalist/republican vote.

I'm considering collating timeline details and parties involved in the Cairney, New Jersey abuse incident in 1991 and it's subsequent cover up. Coupling this with Torbett being tracked down in the USA prior to being brought back to face trial, this is indicative that the peadophile ring was operating at least in part,.on US soil. Would send all information to Federal authorities in US, anyone else tried this or see any potential pitfalls?
Absolutely fantastic idea.

He's anyone emailed Rangers Hating Conflict of Interest SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan?

Rest assured that Shifty McGifty is doing his bit, along with Hollicom, to successfully quell the story at every opportunity.

Surely they will run out of deflection tactics soon, meanwhile one would have thought that the SPFL would be available to make a public comment on this Scandal. If only there was a reporter brave enough in this Rhepublican enclave.

I've listened to Mrs Gray's statement on RC and found it incredibly moving, you can hear the heartbreak in her voice. Absolutely tragic when you multiply that pain hundreds of times for the countless victims.

"I'll rub your back if you rub mine."

It is now so blatant and snarling in our face. How any Rangers fan could vote for these crooks is beyond me. The SNP have become a party for Republicans. They have more interest in Ireland's future than Scotland's and don't give a flying fück how much damage is done to our country.

The modern day Trojan Horse.

People say this aboit the RC vote amd i understand it. But RCs make up about 15% of the population. So there are lots of votes coming from where? Always voted Tory myself.

Hugh Birt is wrong mate it was John Cullen

Spot on.

Getting things as spectactularly wrong as this undermines a lot of the good work going on.

Hugh Birt was one of the good guys but was rounded upon by the paedophiles and the enablers to oust him from the club.

He knew exactly what what going on, but Stein and the Celtic board deliberately ignored him which allowed the paedophiles to run amok at The Boys' Club.

You want to send me any lists you've got see if I've missed anything mate ta

Morning JF,

I'll certainly do that later today mate, but I think you'll probably have them all.

Chasing my tail atm, but hoping to fire a few more emails off later today at some point when I get home. The sponsors and associates list I have is more or less exhausted (contacted round 100 from it), so I'll need to further adapt my rather lengthy email to target politicians/Government bodies as I said previously.

I always enjoy your interesting posts JF...total respect to you and the people you're in constant contact with. We're all seeking the same conclusion.

Just to add...I'm sure many will be sending off blocks of email contacts within the same company, etc, which makes sense/saves hassle and especially time, but I was slightly different in my approach in that I sent them all individually.

I'd read from quite a few on here that they've been sending lots out and receiving very little, if anything back. That's obviously going to be the case for the most part, but I was wondering if perhaps even a few of them could be 'filtered' in some way at the target place, once they receive many similar emails with the same contacts on them.

Anyway, although it's patently more time consuming doing it my way, it's still not a difficult and maybe, just maybe, it could make a slight difference in the recipient receiving it. It's a little bit more personal that way too I think. Just trying to convince myself here I think ;)

Is that the time? Later JF!

He's anyone emailed Rangers Hating Conflict of Interest SPFL chairman Murdoch MacLennan?

Rest assured that Shifty McGifty is doing his bit, along with Hollicom, to successfully quell the story at every opportunity.

Surely they will run out of deflection tactics soon, meanwhile one would have thought that the SPFL would be available to make a public comment on this Scandal. If only there was a reporter brave enough in this Rhepublican enclave.

I've listened to Mrs Gray's statement on RC and found it incredibly moving, you can hear the heartbreak in her voice. Absolutely tragic when you multiply that pain hundreds of times for the countless victims.
I have no doubts at all that he was drafted in for this very purpose the guy is corrupt ,hiding the truth about HSBC I don't doubt for one minute he is doing his best work behind the scenes and don't forget he is also the man who stated about our club "ah canna stand the ba$tards, how in gods name can this guy still be in a position of power where he can influence so much.

Morning JF,

I'll certainly do that later today mate, but I think you'll probably have them all.

Chasing my tail atm, but hoping to fire a few more emails off later today at some point when I get home. The sponsors and associates list I have is more or less exhausted (contacted round 100 from it), so I'll need to further adapt my rather lengthy email to target politicians/Government bodies as I said previously.

I always enjoy your interesting posts JF...total respect to you and the people you're in constant contact with. We're all seeking the same conclusion.

Just to add...I'm sure many will be sending off blocks of email contacts within the same company, etc, which makes sense/saves hassle and especially time, but I was slightly different in my approach in that I sent them all individually.

I'd read from quite a few on here that they've been sending lots out and receiving very little, if anything back. That's obviously going to be the case for the most part, but I was wondering if perhaps even a few of them could be 'filtered' in some way at the target place, once they receive many similar emails with the same contacts on them.

Anyway, although it's patently more time consuming doing it my way, it's still not a difficult and maybe, just maybe, it could make a slight difference in the recipient receiving it. It's a little bit more personal that way too I think. Just trying to convince myself here I think ;)

I also done them individually mate although I left out any SNP's but hopefully today start on them and see if any of them have the balls to say anything. Unfortunately being one of the oldies the only thing I'm on is Twitter so anybody linked to them if I can find them get a wee History lesson of NoShame FC

Morning JF,

Sorry mate forgot to say Well Done and Good Luck to you and everyone involved in keeping this going.
Small steps at times only means taking a little longer to get there

People say this aboit the RC vote amd i understand it. But RCs make up about 15% of the population. So there are lots of votes coming from where? Always voted Tory myself.
I know one lad from Lewis and he is a mad mad SNP supporter who detests everything about Westminster and what it stands for. He is also...wait for it... a RANGERS supporter. When I challenge him on this tragic scandal, his reply is Westminster have done worse than the SNP not calling for a public enquiry!!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry mate forgot to say Well Done and Good Luck to you and everyone involved in keeping this going.
Small steps at times only means taking a little longer to get there
We’ll get there jf. Now that we’ve got a bit more organised behind the scenes. Every avenue being explored now by different people and staying in contact. I’ll have a lot more done over the weekend.

I know on lad from Lewis and he his a mad mad SNP supporter who detest everything about Westminster and what it stands for. He is also...wait for it... a RANGERS supporter. When I challenge him on this tragic scandal, his reply is Westminster have done worse than the SNP not calling for a public enquiry!!!!!

There are some people you just cannot reach.

The man's an idiot.

There are some people you just cannot reach.

The man's an idiot.
Honestly mate I’ve came across a few of them recently. My first question to them is obviously the stance of the snp reference this scandal and each and every time they blame Westminster for doing worse.
You can’t get through to them. And then they say they are Rangers daft and love the queen? :oops:

I have no doubts at all that he was drafted in for this very purpose the guy is corrupt ,hiding the truth about HSBC I don't doubt for one minute he is doing his best work behind the scenes and don't forget he is also the man who stated about our club "ah canna stand the ba$tards, how in gods name can this guy still be in a position of power where he can influence so much.
There are lots of influential names with a love of all things celtc from the one time “ Defence Minister Lord Reid “ you know the guy with the ira songbook :mad: who was also the Health Minister :rolleyes: and used to preach about the “ Holy Willies “ ( that’s us ) on the other side of town and who was probably pretty instrumental in helping with the EBTs Tax case against us Holy Willies in the south west and probably helps out good old Pete to keep the press in line with what they print about that grand old team to play for with that wonderful catchy line in the song .... And if you know their history ! o_O o_O o_O Well , all that and the Scottish natzi party with a celtc loving " Justice Minister “:confused: , it’s little wonder Shifty McGifty will be doing his best to protect the nasty rumours at the paedodome along with it’s fantastic history :confused: .

That's massive,seriously massive if the SFA CEO is saying such things.
Below is the full text from the SFAs interim report on the subject of "separate entity", it leaves them almost no wriggle room. Jump to the last paragraph if you can't be arsed reading it all.

"Historical and current relationships between senior football clubs and grassroots clubs
3.69 Historically in Scotland, in some areas, community-based youth football clubs have come into existence, developed and grown with an identity shared with the local senior professional club. There are a few examples of this across Scotland and, in some cases, these are quite prominent.
3.70 The historical ‘value’ seems to have been that these community-based youth football clubs, in the days before football academies, acted as a prime environment for young players to practice, learn and hone their skills and, often, transition to a trial or contract with the senior club itself. Essentially, they were ‘feeder’ clubs but with a relationship that went well beyond the through-put of young talent.
3.71 In these days the ties between those community-based youth football clubs and the senior professional club were clear and strong. It was acknowledged implicitly and explicitly that the youth football club was a part of the ‘family’ of the senior club; acted as a ‘feeder’ for young talent; and shared a tradition, history and heritage with the senior club. The relationship was strongly established to the point that officials of both clubs knew each other well and interacted; officials of the senior club were often involved in the activities and profile of the youth football club; the senior club would allow the youth football club to freely use its premises and facilities; branding, badging, colours and strips were almost if not completely identical.
3.72 When the senior club celebrated achievements, victories and successes this was shared by the youth football club as much as commiseration in footballing defeat.
3.73 However, the Review concludes that if the relationship and history between the youth football club and the senior club was so shared, so close, and so inextricable on positive achievements then when alleged sexual abuse of young players formed part of the history of one then it too formed part of the history of the other. A shared heritage is not confined to trophies, victories and celebration. It also extends to defeats, failures, and deficiencies.
3.74 There are many downsides to this which sometimes overshadow the positives. Perhaps the most evident to the Review has been the extent to which, at times, the closeness of this relationship might, in the past, have manifested in a ‘closing of ranks’ if not a collusion. This is not surprising since any “reputational damage” to one is therefore shared by the other. This evokes a defensiveness that in no way serves the interests or the reputation of either well in the longer term. However, this is so often the case with knee-jerk reactions and a misplaced sense of loyalty but it is certainly not conducive to protecting young people from harm or reducing risk.
3.75 Where the Review has found that when allegations of sexual abuse have been made concerning the community based youth football club our expectation would have been that the senior club (almost like a parent) would have taken steps to put this right permanently by doing the right thing. Unfortunately, we have seen some instances where this has not been the case and the senior club’s response has centred on protection of its reputation and standing rather than addressing the core problem with a view to achieving a permanent solution which protected young players properly and permanently.
3.76 Although, particularly with the advent of club football academies, these relationships have eased off, the Review is not confident that this has been addressed sufficiently satisfactorily to dealeffectively with the issues. In most cases now there are no constitutional or legal connections between youth football clubs and the local senior professional club with which it had previous formal and informal ties and allegiance. However, if the youth football club persists in using the same branding, badging, colours, and name as the senior club then it is disingenuous to claim that all ties and connection are severed. Indeed, the Review has considered cases where the local youth football club still has access to (and uses) the facilities of the senior club and its stadium without charge. This does not denote a genuine separation.
3.77 Many individuals who had given the Review personal accounts of alleged sexual abuse at such youth football clubs expressed intense dismay at senior club’s current assertions that former connections were ended as this seems to them a thinly disguised attempt by the senior club to distance itself from its past shared relationship and, with it, a shared accountability. The Review entirely sympathises with this view.
3.78 The Review urges an openness and transparency about this issue on the part of the clubs concerned so that acknowledgement and accountability are evident to all.
3.79 The Independent Review recognises that some senior clubs and community-based youth football clubs may have taken steps to clarify their relationship over recent years.
3.80 Nevertheless, the Review concludes that this has not either gone far enough or been completed. Issues of heritage, history and tradition are aspects of this and sometimes only act to obstruct a move towards greater transparency and accountability across the clubs concerned.

3.81 The Review believes that the leadership of the senior club should take the initiative in resolving the residual issues arising from a close relationship between clubs where, in either, alleged sexual abuse has been an issue. It is not enough to arrive at a constitutional and legal separation without addressing the ‘mixed messages’ that perpetuate through continued shared name, brand, colours, facilities and resources.
3.82 Where this continues the public perception, rightly in the view of the Review, is that the old ties are as strong as ever and that these ties signify a deeper systemic problem which runs counter to the protection of young people and the reduction of risk.
3.83 The Independent Review is unequivocal in its view that the protection of ‘reputation’ whether of a club or of an individual should not and must not supersede the imperative to protect young people from harm and to pursue a clear duty of care to individual young people and to young people in general."

The issue is that RCs always tend to vote, and they all vote pretty much exactly the same, so that is a very powerful 15%.
Correct. Turnout in the 2016 Scottish election was 55.7% - obviously not all of that 15% will vote but if a considerably higher proportion of them vote compared to the rest of the population that becomes a very, very powerful block vote as it's a sizeable chunk of the 55.7%. The non-RC vote is diluted across all of the parties with many non-RC voters inexplicably joining forces with them come election time. We need to get much smarter about how we vote, and we need to get much better organised in terms of the numbers who vote. We are our own worst enemy to a certain extent.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I await your reply.

Yours sincerely
Excellent letter mate, these companies need to know what is hidden from them at the very least, once the sword of Damocles has finally found its target there will be no hiding place,when it finally pierces that fetid bag of sewerage, the closer you are to them the more your going to smell when the shitstorms hit that vile depraved institution these companies ,have the opportunity now to drop them, once again keep up the great work lads

I suggested previously and hoped someone with a bit of Excel savvy could collect and input all the disgusting goings on from The Beasts from The East these past 50 years. If all the links were joined up there will be more shit unearthed. A work in progress spreadsheet./QUOTE]

I could that.
Having been working & living abroad 2000-2017 I missed a lot and due to the gut wrenching subject matter, I have not been able to as yet to complete a catch-up from the start of the post,

TBH, I open the latest post merely to see if there is word of the Sword of Damocles that hangs over them has finally fallen.

But I can't stand aside if I have skills that could be useful.

What do you reckon I should capture, Perpetrator, Chairman, CEO, Employer & Dates?

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I await your reply.

Yours sincerely
Outstanding Tommy

There is a huge difference between mandatory and morally, but then we are dealing with a club and people with no morals anyway, otherwise they wouldn't have covered up the sexual abuse for forty years and reinstated Torbett when they knew what he did, it wasn't only Big Jock that knew.
That there is a good statement nemessis ...sort of banner like ( maybe not for the moment though ) IT WASN’T ONLY BIG JOCK THAT KNEW !....could maybe hit a moral nerve with some people .

Maxwell has told Tomkins that there are outstanding cases that will further damage their ‘separate entity’ bullshit.

We need to be patient Coop. ;)
Tort/delict law around vicarious liability has evolved quickly in recent years. Many doubt the 'separate entity' defence had merit, other than delaying the inevitable. Key is whether their PL cover responds. That turns on their disclosure of material facts; let's see what emerges. But if the Sellick board concealed material facts from insurers, it may get messy.,

Humza closing his twitter account. Coincidence or did he know this was coming. I wonder??
I said this last week that I believed something was going on reference him closing his account. So to you Humza. You are a corrupt politician that will not carry out your duty to your electorate. One day you will hang your head in shame but you should already be doing so. We will not give up until you are investigated in an inquiry and removed from office. You are a disgrace to the Scottish nation and to its people. How you can sleep at night knowing there are people seeking justice is beyond me.
You should resign and go now.

Tort/delict law around vicarious liability has evolved quickly in recent years. Many doubt the 'separate entity' defence had merit, other than delaying the inevitable. Key is whether their PL cover responds. That turns on their disclosure of material facts; let's see what emerges. But if the Sellick board concealed material facts from insurers, it may get messy.,
Looks like it will get messy then ;)

Humza closing his twitter account. Coincidence or did he know this was coming. I wonder??
I said this last week that I believed something was going on reference him closing his account. So to you Humza. You are a corrupt politician that will not carry out your duty to your electorate. One day you will hang your head in shame but you should already be doing so. We will not give up until you are investigated in an inquiry and removed from office. You are a disgrace to the Scottish nation and to its people. How you can sleep at night knowing there are people seeking justice is beyond me.
If you get a reply from him BlueNose I think it will be OUCH!!! :p

Exactly.

Exactly. Too many part time lawyers on here. Any criminal actions arising from this may already have been prejudiced and will not go ahead. What do people want on here? Really want? Criminal or civil proceedings? Or do they actually know the difference. Criminal puts an individual in the dock and civil the body corporate for damages.

"andrewmount1"; Whilst respecting that you are from a legal background, a few of us on here have a construction management background. So would it not be fair
to say that many Corporate bodies have been prosecuted on Criminal Charges by
the Crown on behalf of the Health Safety Executive, which includes Directors and
operatives. Which as you know, could face " UNLIMITED FINE(S)" for more serious
charges, including prison for corporate manslaughter.

Notwithstanding the above, who is to say that HSE are not already in the process of
creating an investigation into the UK Wide Child Abuse within, but not solely,
English and Scottish Football.

Do you consider that HSE could have a field day (no pun intended) with this
matter, where they would appear to have an open canvass, especially for all
contraventions occuring within a Club Stadia/Training Facility or considered
as separate facility. :)

Spot on.

Getting things as spectactularly wrong as this undermines a lot of the good work going on.

Hugh Birt was one of the good guys but was rounded upon by the paedophiles and the enablers to oust him from the club.

He knew exactly what what going on, but Stein and the Celtic board deliberately ignored him which allowed the paedophiles to run amok at The Boys' Club.

"Spectacularly wrong?"...bit over dramatic.
Yes,a schoolboy error was made ,i mistakenly put birts name in ,instead of cullens and accept it.
I don't think it undermines or undoes anyones or my own efforts to bring the guilty into the spotlight and acheive justice for the victims.

I'm not on here to have a debate or whatever with you,but i do recall you being critical of others efforts on here,can i ask what you have done to bring justice for the victims?,who have you emailed,tweeted or written to?,what replies you have had to date?,have you pisted anything in relation to your efforts or replies?.

Again,i accept an error was made but you won't stop me in my pursuit of justice.

"Spectacularly wrong?"...bit over dramatic.
Yes,a schoolboy error was made ,i mistakenly put birts name in ,instead of cullens and accept it.
I don't think it undermines or undoes anyones or my own efforts to bring the guilty into the spotlight and acheive justice for the victims.

I'm not on here to have a debate or whatever with you,but i do recall you being critical of others efforts on here,can i ask what you have done to bring justice for the victims?,who have you emailed,tweeted or written to?,what replies you have had to date?,have you pisted anything in relation to your efforts or replies?.

Again,i accept an error was made but you won't stop me in my pursuit of justice.

Tommy, you’re doing a fantastic job mate. We are all humans & none of us are perfect.

You should be proud of what you are doing mate ;)

Hollicom probably advised him with the help of a brown envelope (obviously not full of cash for legal purposes).

Back