Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

I got the same one today as well Tommy. It seems like we'll all get similar replies.

They say they're not currently a partner, but that doesn't matter. Whether it's Adidas, or any other possible associate in the future, it has to make them think twice about dealing with the scum and that's a result. It tarnishes their name, as it obviously should and everyone should know what's taken place in that vile club.
some of the unwashed have said on one of their forums that the Adidas deal is close to being complete and will be announced at end of year...seems strange Adidas would continue down the road of sponsoring them.

many thanks for your input QC,currently firing out the following emails ,headed "sex abuse scandal in scottish psort - celtic fc"

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

As you may or not be aware,there is a sporting scandal ,the likes of which has never been seen in the world of sport currently under scrutiny in Scotland at present,via television and some media outlets.
This sporting scandal involves Glasgow Celtic F.C and it’s 50 plus years,yes 50 plus years of historic child abuse crimes committed against its youth players in its Celtic boys club,some of which crimes,took place on American soil and were covered up at the time by employees and coaches at the time and since.

Now,your company is either involved directly or indirectly in the sponsorship or support of this football club by way of your product or brand and as such,I find it disgusting to say the least,that you and your company,would want to be associated with any sex abuse scandal or tainted by the brush of Glasgow Celtic F.C ,it can only be damaging for your company brand to be involved with such an institution that has committed these heinous crimes against minors for over 50 years that were then covered up by corrupt officials within the club and possibly government officials.

We will only find out the true facts,as and when a full and independent public inquiry into this scandal takes place,an inquiry,which government MP’s and MSP’s are now calling for in Scotlands parliament and throughout Westminster.

As stated in the national press and television here in scotland,there has been 6 criminal convictions to date,with 4 currently in jail for child abuse crimes committed,these being Jim Torbett,JamesMc Cafferty,Frank Cairney and Gerald King,who have recently been convicted and sentenced to a number of years in jail ( one of whom,has been jailed twice now,so is a repeat offender,who was re-employed by the club after release from jail to go on and commit more sexual abuse of minors).One of the other disgusting paedophiles employed by the football club,was the club photographer Hugh Birt,who was caught with a cupboard full of over 250 black and white images of naked young boys ,this cupboard,was located within the stadium.

Surprisingly,the Scottish government has been silent so far on all calls from MSP’s for a public inquiry into this historic child abuse,particularly from the governments leader Nicola Sturgeon and her justice secretary Humza Yousaf but i’m sure the day of them calling for an open and transparent public inquiry will come,as the victims,of which there are hundreds seek justice via the courts,with cases being collated and lodged in courts each day and now with many opposition MP’s and MSP’s demanding action ,by way of a public inquiry into this scandal.

I’m sure if you had or have children and your child was systematically abused,you would want justice first of all and then put a safe distance between the abuser and your family,the abuser in this case being the above parties and your company,much in the same way Pepsi dropped Michael Jackson,when he was simarlarly accused of paedophilia,only this is on a far greater scale,hundreds of young children allegedly sexually abused or raped by club employees for over 50 years....doesn’t even begin to compute.

Does your company policy seek to support such paedophilia or organisations in which it allows it to happen and then cover it up for 50 years,when all the evidence is there online in media outlets for the world to see,all you have to do is google search the names and the proof is there.

With more and more revelations of child abuse reaching the media on an almost daily basis,does your company still wish to be involved with and indeed support a criminal organisation such as this?

I would urge you to take on board what has been said and do your own research into the disgusting and depraved child abuse,that has occurred at Glasgow Celtic F.C over the past 50 plus years and I would welcome your comments on whether your company will continue to support and sponsor a club tainted by an alleged operational paedophile ring from within its workings ,which in turn will influence my decision and many others on whether to continue buying your products.

We will not give up on the victims of this world sporting sex abuse scandal and we will continue to highlight it in the media and bring attention around the globe to this disgusting club and it’s disgusting and depraved history and we will bring attention to those connected to it in any way,shape or form in way of support or sponsorship as being supportive of paedophilia .

I await your reply.

Yours sincerely
Are you sure this is factually correct? They have been covering up for fifty years but I have never heard that the abuse went on for fifty years. I may be wrong but you have to beware of your wording or you may find yourself in trouble.

Email sent to Hollicom

To:mark@hollicom.co.uk

‎23‎ ‎Jul at ‎13‎:‎41

Hi Mark

Can you please explain why your P.R. company are involved with a toxic club that have facilitated the cover up of an historic,systematic, paedophile ring which has been operating at Celtic F.C. for over 4 decades?
Where do you begin to try and spin defence of this organisation?Why would even try?

I would also suggest that there is a conflict of interest due to your relationship with Lorraine Herbison from Radio Clyde Bauer Group, as they refuse to discuss this gargantuan scandal, the worst to my knowledge in sporting history, that in itself is a disgrace.

I would also suggest that you are happy to condone the actions of a club complicit in the cover up of abominable behaviour by the criminally convicted beasts, who operated at that rancid club, and thereby that makes you and your P.R. company also complicit as you are trying to deflect and deny,against the fight for justice, compensation and apology for the poor victims.

The walls are closing in Mark , think how your company profile will look following the end result, it could be Armageddon for Holicom too?

Look forward to your reply
R.K.

Email sent to Hollicom

To:mark@hollicom.co.uk

‎23‎ ‎Jul at ‎13‎:‎41

Hi Mark

Can you please explain why your P.R. company are involved with a toxic club that have facilitated the cover up of an historic,systematic, paedophile ring which has been operating at Celtic F.C. for over 4 decades?
Where do you begin to try and spin defence of this organisation?Why would even try?

I would also suggest that there is a conflict of interest due to your relationship with Lorraine Herbison from Radio Clyde Bauer Group, as they refuse to discuss this gargantuan scandal, the worst to my knowledge in sporting history, that in itself is a disgrace.

I would also suggest that you are happy to condone the actions of a club complicit in the cover up of abominable behaviour by the criminally convicted beasts, who operated at that rancid club, and thereby that makes you and your P.R. company also complicit as you are trying to deflect and deny,against the fight for justice, compensation and apology for the poor victims.

The walls are closing in Mark , think how your company profile will look following the end result, it could be Armageddon for Holicom too?

Look forward to your reply
R.K.
Outstanding rathcool. I’ll send one off later

I sent emails this morning at 3am to the following;

The observer, 39 Seeley Avenue, Kearny,
NJ 0732.

Lisa feorenzo, advertising/co owner
Lisa@theobserver.com

Bob Pezzolla, General manager
Gm@theobserver.com

Kevin Canessa, editorial and website
Kc@theobserver.com

Kearny is obviously the place where CBC were staying in 1991. No email has pinged back so I’m guessing the address is still live. It may lead somewhere or not. But it’s another avenue to go down.

E-mails sent to all three addresses, BN94

I can't find his email address unfortunately - his portfolio of work is at the link below, but no email address (although it looks like if you join this site you may be able to contact him through it):
https://muckrack.com/marc-horne
Tried The Times website and it says for editorial inquiries to email feedback@thetimes.co.uk - could well be worth emailing there asking for Marc Horne's details, or how to pass information to him if they are unable to give out his details.
Try marc.horne@thetimes.co.uk

just fired this email off to contact@icij.org which was on the investigative journalist site...hopefully somone will pick it up and run with it....attached were the meails to the globe and new york times,along with a timeline attachment.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

PLEASE READ THE EMAILS BELOW,THERE IS A MAJOR CHILD SEX ABUSE SCANDAL OCCURRING WITHIN GLASGOW CELTIC FOOTBALL CLUB IN SCOTLAND,UNITED KINGDOM.

THIS CLUB HAS HAD 6 CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS AGAINST COACHES AND EMPLOYEES OF THEIR BOYS CLUB FOR SEXUAL ABUSE OFFENCE CRIMES COMMITTED IN SCOTLAND AND ALLEGEDLY ON US SOIL,WITH MANY MORE VICTIMS COMING FORWARD (100 PLUS AT LAST COUNT) ,THEY ARE NOW ASKING LAWYERS TO SEEK DAMAGES FOR THE ABUSE SUFFERED AT THIS SORDID CLUB,THE LIKES OF BEFORE,WHICH HAS ONLY BEEN SEEN IN COMPARRISON WITH JIMMY SAVILLE ( BRITAINS NOTORIOUS PAEDOPHILE – WITH WHOM THIS CLUB HAVE LINKS) AND PENN STATE AMERICAN FOOTBALL TEAM.

I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE UP THE CASE OF EXPOSING THIS SORDID CLUB AND THEIR DEPRAVED ACTS,WHICH HAVE BEEN COVERED UP FPR THE PAST 50 YEARS BY SELECTIVE BOARD MEMBERS,CORRUPT POLICE INVESTIGATIONS AND NOW WE SUSPECT TOP LEGAL AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS COULD BE INVOLVED ALSO.

LET’S HOPE YOU CAN DIG DEEPER AND EXPOSE THEM FURTHER THAN HAS BEEN DONE SO BY SCOTLANDS SHAMEFULL MEDIA ( ALTHOUGH,NOT ALL) AND GOVERNMENT,WHO HAVE DECLINED TO ACKNOWLEDGE OR COMMENT ON IT.

THE INFORMATION IS FREELY AVAILABLE ONLINE FOR YOU TO INVESTIGATE.

HELP US GET JUSTICE FOR THE VICTIMS.

Absolutely love seeing Bears all working together,a small number but everyone chips in with posts and idea’s,brilliant!!

Imagine we got organised as a support!!

This has been a long time coming mate. So proud of the bears.

Just reading some of the Monkey Magic thread on the effigies fight too.

Very proud that we are taking the fight to our haters after decades of these lowlives kicking us constantly :D

E-mails sent to all three addresses, BN94

Quick 'Not today, thanks' response from Boston! ...

On 23 Jul 2019, at 14:25, Wallack, Todd <todd.wallack@globe.com> wrote:

'Hi. We're just a small investigative team in Boston. We, unfortunately, cannot generally investigate stories in the UK.

Todd Wallack
Reporter
Boston Globe
todd.wallack@globe.com
617-929-2069
617-929-9100 (fax)
'

My response ...

'Hi Todd,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I thought, given that one of the offences occurred in Kearney, NJ, you might have seen some value in pursuing the story.

That being the case, could you please suggest any contacts that may have an interest?

Thank you.

Regards,

johnkp'

His response to my response ...

'New Jersey is outside of our readership area. You could contact a newspaper or other media organization there.'

Last edited:
sent to hollicom.....

Dear Mark,

As you are aware,there is a sporting scandal ,the likes of which has never been seen in the world of sport currently under scrutiny in Scotland at present,via television and some media outlets.
This sporting scandal involves Glasgow Celtic F.C and it’s 40 plus years,yes 40 plus years of historic child abuse crimes committed against its youth players in its Celtic boys club,some of which crimes,took place on American soil and were allegedly covered up at the time by employees and coaches at the time and since.

Now,your company is either involved directly or indirectly in the support of this football club by way of your product or brand and as such and the PR it provides for them and others ,I find it disgusting to say the least,that you and your company,would want to be associated with any sex abuse scandal or tainted by the brush of Glasgow Celtic F.C ,it can only be damaging for your company brand to be involved with such an institution that has committed these heinous crimes against minors for over 40 years that were then covered up by corrupt officials within the club and possibly police and government officials.,a cover up,which your company now seems to want to deny happened and deflect attention away from the crimes committed by the boys club employees,as well as other celtic fc employees and deny the victims true justice.

I note that you are also in contact with Lorraine herbison of bauer media ,surely this creates a severe conflict of interests? ,as to date,radio clyde/bauer media have refused to discuss this issue through their phone ins,as they state is not football related,which is quite staggering,as the crimes were committed by celtic fc’s boys club coaches and other meployees ,so it is quite clear,it IS A FOOTBALL MATTER and not one,to be brushed under the big carpet.

We will only find out the true facts,as and when a full and independent public inquiry into this scandal takes place,an inquiry,which government MP’s and MSP’s are now calling for in Scotlands parliament and throughout Westminster but as yet,our own government is dragging its heels.

As stated in the national press and television here in scotland,there has been 6 criminal convictions to date,with 4 currently in jail for child abuse crimes committed,these being Jim Torbett,JamesMc Cafferty,Frank Cairney and Gerald King,who have recently been convicted and sentenced to a number of years in jail ( one of whom,has been jailed twice now,so is a repeat offender,who was almost re-employed by the club after release from jail only to go on and commit more sexual abuse of minors).One of the other disgusting paedophiles employed by the football club,was the club photographer john Cullen ,who was caught with a cupboard full of over 250 black and white images of naked young boys ,this cupboard,was located within the stadium.

Surprisingly,the Scottish government has been silent so far on all calls from MSP’s for a public inquiry into this historic child abuse,particularly from the governments leader Nicola Sturgeon and her justice secretary Humza Yousaf but i’m sure the day of them calling for an open and transparent public inquiry will come,as the victims,of which there are hundreds ( at last count) seek justice via the courts,with cases being collated and lodged in courts each day and now with many opposition MP’s and MSP’s demanding action ,by way of a public inquiry into this scandal.

I’m sure if you had or have children and your child was systematically abused,you would want justice first of all and then put a safe distance between the abuser and your family,the abuser in this case being the above parties and your company,much in the same way Pepsi dropped Michael Jackson,when he was simarlarly accused of paedophilia,only this is on a far greater scale,hundreds of young children allegedly sexually abused or raped by club employees for over 40 years....doesn’t even begin to compute.

Does your company policy seek to support such paedophilia or organisations in which it allows it to happen and then cover it up for 40 years,when all the evidence is there online in media outlets for the world to see,all you have to do is google search the names and the proof is there.i am informed,that your company is also undertaking a campaign to remove all tweets relating to this club and its sordid and depraved past,can you confirm this to be the case and if so,WHY?

With more and more revelations of child abuse reaching the media on an almost daily basis,does your company still wish to be involved with and indeed support a criminal organisation such as this?

I would urge you to take on board what has been said and do your own research into the disgusting and depraved child abuse,that has occurred at Glasgow Celtic F.C over the past 40 plus years and I would welcome your comments on whether your company will continue to support and and spin PR for a club tainted by an alleged operational paedophile ring from within its workings ,which in turn will influence the publics view of dealing with your company in future

We will not give up on the victims of this world sporting sex abuse scandal and we will continue to highlight it in the media and bring attention around the globe to this disgusting club and it’s disgusting and depraved history and we will bring attention to those connected to it in any way,shape or form in way of support or PR as in your companys case , as being supportive of paedophilia .

I await your reply.

BREAKING NEWS FOLKS...WE HAVE A BITE IN AMERICA........

I have been forwarding the information to our Chief of Police in Kearny, NJ once I am saddened to read such disturbing news. Please keep me informed on any information you are able to share.

from the observer newspaper,so bears,get ever bit of evidence you can find and email it to :

lisa@theobserver.com
www.theobserver.com

Keyboard wizards on FF. I need your help.

Alberto G. Santos

Mayor of Kearny New Jersey. Just sent him an email basically stating everything and asking for assistance. But the email returns saying something like it’s classed as spam and can’t be received. He’s been the mayor since 2000 so I thought I’d give it a go. You never know we might get a reply.
Failing that then I’m going for Trump next :oops:

[/QUOTE]
BREAKING NEWS FOLKS...WE HAVE A BITE IN AMERICA........

I have been forwarding the information to our Chief of Police in Kearny, NJ once I am saddened to read such disturbing news. Please keep me informed on any information you are able to share.

from the observer newspaper,so bears,get ever bit of evidence you can find and email it to :

lisa@theobserver.com
www.theobserver.com

Well played again Tommy,Fantastic effort and got a bite like you says.

sent lisa this reply of thanks and prepared her for incoming emails from the bears for justice.

Dear Lisa,

Fantastic news,many,many thanks for picking up on our story and we are more than gratefull that you have taken up the case,so to speak.

I’m sure you will experience an influx of evidence collated by our group from over the years by way of email to you,so be prepared,you can also google the names mentioned and i’m sure you will see the newspaper articles from Scotland.

Thank you again and we will keep in touch.

Regards

Just got the same

I have forwarded your emails to our Chief of Police in Kearny,NJ he is aware of this and has his detectives on the matter. Please keep me informed on any further information you may have, once I get the ok with the chief we will begin coverage.
lisa@theobserver.com
www.theobserver.com
201-991-1600

If you do not receive a reply in 24 hours please follow up with a phone call

CANCELLATION POLICY:
When ad copy is cancelled (after Thursday at noon) or contract not honored, advertiser must confirm in writing and will be billed for production cost of 35%. Contact your account executive for more details.

Just got the same

I have forwarded your emails to our Chief of Police in Kearny,NJ he is aware of this and has his detectives on the matter. Please keep me informed on any further information you may have, once I get the ok with the chief we will begin coverage.

Sincerely,
Lisa Feorenzo
Advertising Director/Co-Owner
lisa@theobserver.com
www.theobserver.com
201-991-1600

CANCELLATION POLICY:
When ad copy is cancelled (after Thursday at noon) or contract not honored, advertiser must confirm in writing and will be billed for production cost of 35%. Contact your account executive for more details.
I’m glad I done this. Looks like a breakthrough. Here we go hopefully

Just got the same

Sincerely,
Lisa Feorenzo
Advertising Director/Co-Owner
lisa@theobserver.com
www.theobserver.com
201-991-1600

CANCELLATION POLICY:

Excelent work. I reached out to her and offered up my services if she wanted an American point of contact. I sent her some Times articles.

Also, she said the police are investigating. The crime happen back in 1991 and because they did not have case tracking it slipped through the cracks. She is letting them investigate before she reports.

Excelent work. I reached out to her and offered up my services if she wanted an American point of contact. I sent her some Times articles.

Also, she said the police are investigating. The crime happen back in 1991 and because they did not have case tracking it slipped through the cracks. She is letting them investigate before she reports.

Good idea IBN ;)

Just received this email from smerixa...can any bears help with this?

Our police are doing there best to find information dating back to 1991, unfortunately back in the day we didn’t have computers so they are doing search by paper trail. Any police reports that you can get would help as well, the articles are one thing but I prefer documentation for verification.

Well guys this is the first response after weeks of trying to get scottish government to reply to any of my emails it says it all I'M FCKN SCUNNERED

23 July, 2019Thank you for your email of 24 June. The Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse. Experiences of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and long-lasting impact on those who were abused. Ensuring children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment – as well as giving parents confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children – is a priority for the Scottish Government.You may be aware that the Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football on 2 February 2017. The interim report was published on 26 July 2018, allowing the Scottish FA to address some or the recommendations before the final report is published when current on-going legal cases are concluded.The Scottish Government will consider next steps when the final report is published.Yours sincerely Reagan Woodrow
WATP

Just received this email from smerixa...can any bears help with this?

Our police are doing there best to find information dating back to 1991, unfortunately back in the day we didn’t have computers so they are doing search by paper trail. Any police reports that you can get would help as well, the articles are one thing but I prefer documentation for verification.

I might be wrong Tommy but I don’t think it was reported back in 1991. I’m sure the airport article said if the American police got involved the boy would be taken into care and they got in touch with Celtic to tell them what to do. Celtic then organised flights home promising the parents it would be dealt with.

I might be wrong Tommy but I don’t think it was reported back in 1991. I’m sure the airport article said if the American police got involved the boy would be taken into care and they got in touch with Celtic to tell them what to do. Celtic then organised flights home promising the parents it would be dealt with.

Record13/081996

Just looking at the reporting of the 1991 Kearney New Jersey Incident

Record13/081996

FIVE years ago, police in America were asked to probe claims that there had been an incident involving boys' club general manager Frank Cairney and a young boy during a trip to the USA.

The boy later played for Celtic's first team. Police investigated, but no action was taken.

The second quote is the one that is often reported as the event

Scotland on Sunday18/08/1996

It was agreed, by Brady, the boy and his parents and the then Celtic board, that the police would not be informed.
The young player was assured that the alleged incident would have no effect on his future career at the club.
However, signed statements were taken by Celtic's lawyers from the four adults who had been on the New Jersey trip. All were sworn to silence.

Which one is it?

Back