Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

It would seem from what I'm reading that the SNP government have every confidence in the SFA to produce a report into nation wide paedophilia.
They see no need to get involved.
They see no need to alert Police Scotland.
They see no need to involve the various PF offices.
They think justice will be best served by ignoring the successful prosecutions which clearly indicate that CFC is the centre of a paedophile ring?
They think justice will be served by letting the SFA dither over issuing a final report because of legal cases they are not involved in?

It’s facts she needs and police reports she’s telling me

Got told the same but i've given her all the articles i found relating to cairneys alleged abuse in usa but if it wasn't reported to police,there would be no trail.
However,one article sent mentions the parents the boy stayed with,so there's a starting point and then a follow up,could be asking the club for details of the tour,who stayed where etc and coaches etc.

May i suggest that you keep the E-Mail addy off the public view

Restrict to "known" contributors via PM - save any of our lurking bheasts spamming her inbox to deflect and deny like they do

maybe not a bad idea,i have been sent screenshots of emails and posters on here on twitter,the scum have been saying they will email our new contacts.

The football authorities have used the court case excuse as a get out clause. They have no intention of ever sanctioning this mob.
The filth should already have been charged with bringing the game into disrepute with further charges to follow.

"Blues and Royals; The Football Authorities in Scotland should be USING the Court cases too formulate the evidence against CFC on charges of bringing the game
game into disrepute, with further charges to follow on, whenever we decide that
may be, after the conclusion of final(?) Crown Charges & Civil Litigation.

The two most recent cases of Cairney & McCafferty would give them all of the facts
required, that were established within the Crown(s) evidence ; not the SFA's.

Firstly, the facilitation of sexual assault of children on Celtic Football Club official

premises (by Paedophiles) on dates/charges from Crown evidence in Cairneys case

viz.-: That he indecently assaulted a 15 year old Male child @ Barrowfield Training

Ground between Jan. 1985 & Dec. 1986.

And in the McCafferty case (BBC News site-14th May 2019) from Patrick McGuire

on the case; "Two of the men on the charge sheet against McCafferty were abused

@ Celtic Park or their Barrowfield Tr. Ground". One went on to play professionally.

Now without details of JT's first or second case, is it possible that the SFA could
have started this after JT's first case on similar grounds to the recent evidence?

Now, that does not even begin to open up the graveyard of various (just about

everycunt) people within that Club that IS part of the cover-ups, my apologies on

this lads as I am not clairvoyant, though I feel that SINE DIE would cover it.

So all we need is a trip too the Big Court in Edinburgh, a Top QC + a Rich &

Understanding Good Guy for justice to follow OR HM Gov. too get the fucking

finger oot & get it rolling.

Anyone still think the SFA will have more pertinent evidence than the Crown?

What is the REAL reason for the delay, as it aint goin' AWAY THIS TIME.:mad:;):))

Don't forget this has been a topic on the board for more years than there should have been,over the years there have been loads of posters with great info. We are all doing our bit, all the information is out there it just needs exposure.

Sadly years ago many of the old bloggers were labelled as cranks and bigots by too many unwilling to believe this could actually happen, times have changed.

Glad to do my bit, the victims must have their day and be heard.

Tick Tock

Outstanding resolve mate ;)

Make no mistake,if we can get the police and journalists in usa interested enough to pick up the story of cairney and do their investigations thoroughly,then we can ramp up the pressure on the mp's here for a public inquiry by letting them know,due to their silence,we brought it to the attention of the world now.

Make no mistake,if we can get the police and journalists in usa interested enough to pick up the story of cairney and do their investigations thoroughly,then we can ramp up the pressure on the mp's here for a public inquiry by letting them know,due to their silence,we brought it to the attention of the world now.

We need the name of the boy mate. Maybe only the lawyer has that ?

Just had this reply from Lisa@theobserver.com

I have received multiple emails, 7 today. I will not be able to move forward unless I have actual police reports, testimony from parents/victims. No one has sent the information I requested, it is with our local police and my staff will see if we had anything in our older issues. Please respect my time, unless you can provide facts I would appreciate

My reply,

Hi Lisa,

Many thanks for your speedy reply. It's greatly appreciated.

Police reports could be an issue, as the club covered up the abuse (and continue to do so to this day). Hopefully this and many other details will come out when the victims get their day in court.

Regarding the testimony from parents/victims you would like, I highly doubt that would be available before the inevitable multiple court cases come to fruition too.

If I can get my hands on any of the relevant information that you've requested, I'll definitely get back to you with it as soon as I possibly can.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

So, I'd suggest not 'bombarding' this lady with the similar information we have as it may hinder her dealing with this. She was quite specific (see above) in her request, but it will prove difficult at this time to obtain it before the court cases begin.

WATP
Your first paragraph is in the process of happening. A representative has made contact.

Peter Kearney did not like Kevin Kelly's name being linked with the pedo ring in a private conversation , this is the one to go for ... Kevin Kelly is at the centre of a pedophile ring at celtc park.

Just adding for any journalists looking in, Peter Kearney was privvy to pre trial testimony and was an avid persuader not to go to the police ...

Last edited:
The article in the DR stated that Pat Brannigan was very uncomfortable with the CBC chosen route.

I've got some concerns the historical articles have been 'doctored'.

The insertion of one line appears in numerous articles now archived on various sites. Yet I do not recall reading that line in any articles at the time....

It is an independent organisation and, while not officially part of Celtic FC, it has a long and proud association with Parkhead.

There is a stench here with this sudden repeated emergence of that outright lie.

Anyone else remember that far back reading these articles and seeing that comment? There would surely have been something said at the time had any publication suggested they're A SEPARATE ENTITY in the 80's and 90's!

HOLLICOM SANITISATION EXPERTISE AT WORK? :mad:

I've got some concerns over articles that the historical articles have been 'doctored'.

The insertion of one line appears in numerous articles archived on various sites. I do not recall reading that line in any articles at the time....

It is an independent organisation and, while not officially part of Celtic FC, it has a long and proud association with Parkhead.

There is a stench here with this sudden emergence of that outright lie.

Anyone else remember that far back reading these articles and seeing that comment? There would have been something said at the time has any publication at the time suggested they're A SEPARATE ENTITY!

There is a mod on here that seems to collect newspapers. He probably has originals.

The insertion of one line appears in numerous articles now archived on various sites. Yet I do not recall reading that line in any articles at the time....

There is a stench here with this sudden repeated emergence of that outright lie.

Anyone else remember that far back reading these articles and seeing that comment? There would surely have been something said at the time had any publication suggested they're A SEPARATE ENTITY in the 80's and 90's!

GG; What date was the article in the DR, you could check it against"the free library"
site that has all the original JT trail stories?;)

GG; What date was the article in the DR, you could check it against"the free library"
site that has all the original JT trail stories?;)

It was on that site I took the quote mate.

How easy is it for the mhanky darkweb to infiltrate and change or edit a historical article. Rest assured that they are reading and monitoring this thread. They will be actively emailing every address we post and bombarding them with shit like 'the rangers are a pyure criminals that lie and smear the famous glasgae sellik nat no!'

Bears on twitter. Look up this guy @turneresq . He is a lawyer and soccer writer in America. He specializes in soccer law journalism. He might be interested in this story. Twitter is the only way I know to contact him.

Good call. There could be a Pulitzer and a lot of earning potential for his blog:

https://mobile.twitter.com/turneresq?lang=en

I also expect any lurkers monitoring this thread to bombard him with lies and post the address above reluctantly.

As long as we stick to the facts with links to back them up, then hopefully he will be able to differentiate from the noise. But hopefully if they are trying to deflect it shows the journalists that there is something behind all of this.

You would think so.i'd love to know what else that lawyer has.
Interesting to see lisa asking about the texan lawyer,wonder what he has also.
I sent her the details of the Texan lawyer. She’s very interested in that. It was along with the first email I sent her. She’s not the only reporter working on it now. Also other contacts in NJ are being informed.

I can only give what I can remember as a young footballer who had aspirations to be a prof. The general consensus was in my day that the best chance of turning prof was to go to Celtic BC as they were connected to the club. Rangers BC was just a club using the name Rangers and had totally no connection to the club. I am talking about the seventies.

There will be original newspaper records kept on file surely somewhere where this can be checked and verified, it’s a line I don’t recall reading either.

Back