Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

So would you tell BB this name then mate ? He’s in touch with the Gray Family who this can really help ?

You don’t need to tell any of us !!

The families already know who it was and they are in contact with him already. As everyone suspects the lawyers and the families have more information than we have. BB will confirm that my knowledge is genuine as we have had a wee chat already :)

Everyone is doing great work keep at it. Even if you don't see results right away you are putting bugs in peoples ears. No sponsor wants to be the first to drop out but you are giving them all doubt. When it comes time to renew they may drop out like Mr. Green or fork over less money. It is also a small world and people talk. Notice how Celtic have not announced any new sponsors for a while.

Right now Celtic and their allies are in a delay action. The SFA is waiting for "pending cases" to close. The SNP government is waiting for the SFA to release the report. Celtic will not say anything because of an "internal investigation." These excuse can only last so long. The other ticking time bombs are when the victims sue or the documentary is aired.

What you guys are doing now is keeping it in the public consciousness and building up anticipation. This will blow up on the scum.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Dark...ose;+NO+MORE+COVER-UPS:+HOW+THE...-a060945627

Sorry Bears. Been offline for a while. This is the article where I noticed the line. It just sticks out and doesn't flow well in the article - it's from the Daily Record 13th November 1998.

Could be wrong, but I would imagine if they'd used the 'separate entity' or equivalent crap back in the 80's & 90's there would have been a similar uproar back then.

FF detectives needed for their expertise in Wayback website perhaps?

Also. If Fergus McCann actually wrote a guideline to be used for protection of children at the boys club.... he clearly states that it should be investigated immediately.

Does he go on to say it should be reported immediately in these guidelines drawn up after most of the horses had bolted from the club?

If that phrase is absent from the policy document then you would imagine that the recurring abuse after it had been drawn up would have been investigated 'yet again'.

Not a thread for light humour I know, appologies Bears, but I think a new name for celtc should be 'Investigation FC'.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Dark+secret+that+took+30+years+to+expose;+NO+MORE+COVER-UPS:+HOW+THE...-a060945627

Sorry Bears. Been offline for a while. This is the article where I noticed the line. It just sticks out and doesn't flow well in the article - it's from the Daily Record 13th November 1998.

Could be wrong, but I would imagine if they'd used the 'separate entity' or equivalent crap back in the 80's & 90's there would have been a similar uproar back then.

FF detectives needed for their expertise in Wayback website perhaps?

The scandal had already broken by then. Their child protection policy was in response to abuse that was already in the public domain. At that time, it would have been crazy not to bring in the notion of "separate organisation" as they would have had an eye on future criminal damages cases.

Sorry, but as I have mentioned before, I think that this will turn out to be a non-starter.

The scandal had already broken by then. Their child protection policy was in response to abuse that was already in the public domain. At that time, it would have been crazy not to bring in the notion of "separate organisation" as they would have had an eye on future criminal damages cases.

Sorry, but as I have mentioned before, I think that this will turn out to be a non-starter.

Not having that mate.

You used the word 'notion' and I put it to you that is all the separate entity crap is.... A notion.

Do you recall reading the separate entity claims in the 90's? I don't mate.

Anyone else think Hollicom are posting on this thread?

I don't think that's is as 'tinfoil hat' as it sounds.

We need to be careful what we post, because I'm certain they are monitoring this forum daily - they would be remiss if they failed to do so.

The mhanky darkweb is an internet juggernaut - we are just a disparate group of human beings that care about criminals being protected and victims being ignored.

I agree that separate entity is a "notion". If they were funded by CFC and hiring and firing was by CFC then hopefully the "notion" will be destroyed if this goes to court.

I, however, seriously doubt that your memory is good enough to remember the fine detail of articles/policies drafted more than 20 years ago. I was drafting policies 20 years ago and I could not quote you a single sentence from them now.

I agree that separate entity is a "notion". If they were funded by CFC and hiring and firing was by CFC then hopefully the "notion" will be destroyed if this goes to court.

I, however, seriously doubt that your memory is good enough to remember the fine detail of articles/policies drafted more than 20 years ago. I was drafting policies 20 years ago and I could not quote you a single sentence from them now.
We will find out soon enough. The original article will turn up.

I just cannot remember ever thinking or reading of their separation mate.

Their juxtapositioning was common knowledge back then.

I suggest you keep an open mind fellow Bear and at least admit, that it's a possibility that the sanitisation of the internet is one of Hollicoms raison d'etre.

Whilst we need to respect his wishes,if he does pass the name to someone in private on here or report it ,then it would definitely go a long way to pushing this forward and getting them justice and closure.

The info from @Hateleysheid is all good,as he says families know if the guy and the guy by the looks of it don’t want to go public.

I think it should be left for the process in place for the minute,there has been contact with US lawyers started a few moths ago.

I just cannot remember ever thinking or reading of their separation mate.

Their juxtapositioning was common knowledge back then.

I suggest you keep an open mind fellow Bear and at least admit, that it's a possibility that the sanitisation of the internet is one of Hollicoms raison d'etre.

George. any documents which pre-date their child protection policy, and suggest the idea of "separate entity" would be highly suspicious.

After all, they seemed to be going out of their way to demonstrate the fact that CBC and CFC were both members of the "Celtic Family". A pretty weird and dysfunctional family if truth be told.

I am not trying to pour cold water on this avenue of investigation. It would make a cracking news story. I am just inclined to be a bit cautious on this one.

Last edited:
George. any documents which pre-date their child protection policy, and suggest the idea of "separate entity" would be highly suspicious.

After all, they seemed to be going out of their way to demonstrate the fact that CBC and CFC were both members of the "Celtic Family". A pretty weird and dysfunctional family if truth be told.

I am not trying to pour cold water on this avenue of investigation. It would make a cracking news story. I am just inclined to be a bit cautious on this one.
The Gray family was saying an article disappeared a lore days back. Hollicom brags about getting social media stuff removed on their website. So it can not be ruled out.

article-1035734-01F88E0600000578-354_468x347.jpg

As of 1998 they were definitely part of the family

Former Celtic starlet John McCluskey's case couldn't be heard because Torbett abused him on a trip to Norway.

But he said: "I feel I have grown up. This man has haunted my dreams for most of my life."

James McGrory issued a statement saying: "I am pleased with the verdict. My wish now is that my family and I are able to re-establish normal lives."

Meanwhile, in the light of the scandal, Celtic have issued a new code of conduct which has to be signed by every employee, youth coach and boys' club official.

Boys' club secretary Robert Wilson also said: "Every step has been taken to ensure an incident like this will not happen again."

COPYRIGHT 1998 Scottish Daily Record & Sunda

We need to be careful what we post, because I'm certain they are monitoring this forum daily - they would be remiss if they failed to do so.

The mhanky darkweb is an internet juggernaut - we are just a disparate group of human beings that care about criminals being protected and victims being ignored.

If you're tasked with keeping a paedophile ring out of public domain it would be remiss not to keep tabs on those trying to get it into the public.

Nothing tinfoil about it, I think it's a certainty that they will be reading this.

If you catch this post, how do you sleep at night?! You are actively trying to stop victims (of the most heinous crimes) from getting justice. Think about that.

If you're tasked with keeping a paedophile ring out of public domain it would be remiss not to keep tabs on those trying to get it into the public.

Nothing tinfoil about it, I think it's a certainty that they will be reading this.

If you catch this post, how do you sleep at night?! You are actively trying to stop victims (of the most heinous crimes) from getting justice. Think about that.

They have. They don't care.

This thread went quiet for a wee while about a week ago, posters having to bump it to keep it going, but what we have learned is that number one, the poets cannot get enough of this thread, trying to hack, close accounts down or out us on Twitter all to protect their beloved Celtic and ensure they win 10IAR at all costs.

We keep providing new information (without private details) and keep this thread rolling.

Stop and think what you are actually doing Celtic fans, you are trying to cover up peadophiles, thats the bottom line. It is so wrong.

There are some decent Celtic fans out there who agree that this was completely wrong, but the others are just so far gone they cannot see the harm their club has done to innocent kids.

Imagine being raped by Jim Torbett or any of the others, %^*& that, no one should have to live with that until they die.

Celtic's aim here is to NOT pay the victims any of the millions in compensation they are due and want everything done behind closed doors so that the media cannot report anything.

I can guarantee that George. Look we know exactly who you are. Each and everyone of you. So come on hollicom speak out on the forum and give up sending pm’s. I’ll take you on head on here. If not then have the balls to answer my emails. As much as your doing your work on us we’re onto you also.
You should hang your heads in shame defending that filth. So I throw the gauntlet down. Take me on head on and not behind closed doors like the filth your defending. And lurkers feel free. Once you can string a sentence together then you know where to find me.

I can guarantee that George. Look we know exactly who you are. Each and everyone of you. So come on hollicom speak out on the forum and give up sending pm’s. I’ll take you on head on here. If not then have the balls to answer my emails. As much as your doing your work on us we’re onto you also.
You should hang your heads in shame defending that filth. So I throw the gauntlet down. Take me on head on and not behind closed doors like the filth your defending. And lurkers feel free. Once you can string a sentence together then you know where to find me.

Let them lurk, we all know that the real work is being done on the secret thread.

If only they could see the what we are up to in there and how high this really goes.

I've got some concerns the historical articles have been 'doctored'.

The insertion of one line appears in numerous articles now archived on various sites. Yet I do not recall reading that line in any articles at the time....

It is an independent organisation and, while not officially part of Celtic FC, it has a long and proud association with Parkhead.

There is a stench here with this sudden repeated emergence of that outright lie.

Anyone else remember that far back reading these articles and seeing that comment? There would surely have been something said at the time had any publication suggested they're A SEPARATE ENTITY in the 80's and 90's!

HOLLICOM SANITISATION EXPERTISE AT WORK? :mad:

There's a lot of sanitisation at work. Hollicom are earning their money.

This thread went quiet for a wee while about a week ago, posters having to bump it to keep it going, but what we have learned is that number one, the poets cannot get enough of this thread, trying to hack, close accounts down or out us on Twitter all to protect their beloved Celtic and ensure they win 10IAR at all costs.

We keep providing new information (without private details) and keep this thread rolling.

Stop and think what you are actually doing Celtic fans, you are trying to cover up peadophiles, thats the bottom line. It is so wrong.

There are some decent Celtic fans out there who agree that this was completely wrong, but the others are just so far gone they cannot see the harm their club has done to innocent kids.

Imagine being raped by Jim Torbett or any of the others, %^*& that, no one should have to live with that until they die.

Celtic's aim here is to NOT pay the victims any of the millions in compensation they are due and want everything done behind closed doors so that the media cannot report anything.

I've had 32 Twitter password reset codes in the last 4 days. 5 on the first day and 9 each day there after. I suspect 9 may be the amount of times you can request a reset in one day otherwise it would be more. Trust me, they are a well oiled machine and although we are catching up we're still miles behind them in PR and organised internet attacks.

They're barking up the wrong tree with me because I won't stop what I'm doing.

I've had 32 Twitter password reset codes in the last 4 days. 5 on the first day and 9 each day there after. I suspect 9 may be the amount of times you can request a reset in one day otherwise it would be more. Trust me, they are a well oiled machine and although we are catching up we're still miles behind them in PR and organised internet attacks.

They're barking up the wrong tree with me because I won't stop what I'm doing.
Surely that is illegal to try and hack your account ?

Is the Lounge area on here still only accessible to members with a certain number of posts? Maybe discussion should be moved to there.

Any decent mentally challenged would back this thread. I’ve still to meet one Nacho. And that’s the difference between us and them pal.

I am a naive old fud.

But I hope and pray there is a covert gathering of facts by you guys. Certainly would sit well with me.
Trust me. There is a few of us on here doing the right thing. One day all will see. There are just certain routes we have to go down and some issues are legally binding. The correct people are working on this I can assure you. Also the lurkers and hollicomunion I can also assure you aren’t smart enough to keep up.

Back