Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Their club will be protected by the SFA which is in the process of it's cover up to ensure minimal damage regardless of what is said publicly.
Does anyone actually trust the SFA to fully expose them?
They closed ranks with all their backers, media, politicians ie. the republican Nats, and the Hollicomm union they have forged an alliance the media is controlled by them.
The ONLY way is for governing bodies outside of Scotland and the UK to take them to task but they have placemen everywhere, including EUFA and FIFA.
The exposure of them and their stinking cover up of it all must come from outside of Scotland they must be shamed into real action by pressure from outside, Scotland's Penn State shame needs to be highlighted more on a worldwide platform.

Last edited:
Their club will be protected by the SFA which is in the process of it's cover up to ensure minimal damage regardless of what is said publicly.
Does anyone actually trust the SFA to fully expose them?
They closed ranks with all their backers, media, politicians ie. the republican Nats, and the Hollicomm union they have forged an alliance the media is controlled by them.
The ONLY way is for governing bodies outside of Scotland and the UK to take them to task but they have placement everywhere, including EUFA and FIFA.
The exposure of them and their stinking cover up of it all must come from outside of Scotland they must be shamed into real action by pressure from outside, Scotland's Penn State shame needs to be highlighted more on a worldwide platform.
All true bud, but bigger than those evil feckers have fallen, keep the faith.

Been thinking about the Daily Record and it's occasional coverage of this scandal.

Has their exposés changed your perception of the rag?

The Daily Record and it's self-inflicted mortal wounds are why I no longer buy it? I stopped decades ago and I'm happier for it. But I've forgotten why I stopped buying it. It was in the mid nineties that I stopped and my memories are sketchy that far back.

Younger Bears may have decided to jettison the rag after the disgraced and 'encouraged to go' editor Murray Foote (a Dundee Utd fan that ignored the sectarian comments and anti-Rangers sentiment of several of his staff members up until he 'left' under a cloud).

Others may have found Jane Hamilton, then a student reporter and celtc fan, the final straw after she made sectarian comments about Rangers fans and fabricated a story about our behaviour at the Scottish Cup Final. She lied that we were putting kids in front of police vehicles to hinder their access to Hampden. You may recall this led to IPSO upholding a complaint against the newspaper. Despite this, the paper backed Hamilton and refused to take action either for her fabricated story or her sectarian Twitter posts.
In fact Foote arranged for her to receive an award for journalism in an attempt to annoy the Rangers support. I think she is still there as daily crime reporter.

Another of their staff members, Darren Cooney — also used sectarian slurs to describe Rangers fans in several Facebook posts — as far as I am aware he is still the online Sports Editor and an Aberdeen fan. When his sectarian posts came to light, Foote again backed him.

The senior management's backing of their staff was curiously not forthcoming for young journalist Alan Clark, though, when pressure was applied by a certain chief executive. He was sacked. He didn't fulfill the Rangers hating criteria necessary for senior staff to protect him.

Their on-line articles aren't any better, this is where Cooney is excelling, remember an online article backed those that were pushing the Title Stripping agenda? They actually came out in support of it.

Given the former reliance of the Daily Record on Rangers fans for its continued survival, it was strange for their editor and senior management to take such a position on title stripping. Relations between the newspaper and Rangers have been poor even before the fabricated cup final story. Surely they seen this coming?

As the declining figures show, Rangers fans have already voted with their feet with many of us boycotting the publication. That's why every click and every share of a Daily Record story online is criticised by those who believe Rangers Supporters should no longer buy a paper with such a clear agenda against the club.

If a widespread boycott was properly arranged by us, then it would almost certainly mean the end of the title which has seen its circulation drop year on year. That doesn't seem to bother the paper though, and they continue to back bigoted staff and pursue a clear editorial agenda which aligns them with our enemies.

If they were to do the right thing in Scotland and come out in support of the victims of this Abuse Scandal and exposed the evil inside celtcs - 50 year covered up Peadophile Ring - it might go some way to restoring my faith in the printed media. I may even buy it again.

Been thinking about the Daily Record and it's occasional coverage of this scandal.

The Daily Record and it's self-inflicted mortal wounds are why I no longer buy it? I stopped decades ago and I'm happier for it. But I've forgotten why I stopped buying it. It was in the mid nineties that I stopped and my memories are sketchy that far back.

Younger Bears may have decided to jettison the rag after the disgraced and 'encouraged to go' editor Murray Foote (a Dundee Utd fan that ignored the sectarian comments and anti-Rangers sentiment of several of his staff members up until he 'left' under a cloud).

Others may have found Jane Hamilton, then a student reporter and celtc fan, the final straw after she made sectarian comments about Rangers fans and fabricated a story about our behaviour at the Scottish Cup Final. She lied that we were putting kids in front of police vehicles to hinder their access to Hampden. You may recall this led to IPSO upholding a complaint against the newspaper. Despite this, the paper backed Hamilton and refused to take action either for her fabricated story or her sectarian Twitter posts.
In fact Foote arranged for her to receive an award for journalism in an attempt to annoy the Rangers support. I think she is still there as daily crime reporter.

Another of their staff members, Darren Cooney — also used sectarian slurs to describe Rangers fans in several Facebook posts — as far as I am aware he is still the online Sports Editor and an Aberdeen fan. When his sectarian posts came to light, Foote again backed him.

The senior management's backing of their staff was curiously not forthcoming for young journalist Alan Clark, though, when pressure was applied by a certain chief executive. He was sacked. He didn't fulfill the Rangers hating criteria necessary for senior staff to protect him.

Their on-line articles aren't any better, this is where Cooney is excelling, remember an online article backed those that were pushing the Title Stripping agenda? They actually came out in support of it.

Given the former reliance of the Daily Record on Rangers fans for its continued survival, it was strange for their editor and senior management to take such a position on title stripping. Relations between the newspaper and Rangers have been poor even before the fabricated cup final story. Surely they seen this coming?

As the declining figures show, Rangers fans have already voted with their feet with many of us boycotting the publication. That's why every click and every share of a Daily Record story online is criticised by those who believe Rangers Supporters should no longer buy a paper with such a clear agenda against the club.

If a widespread boycott was properly arranged by us, then it would almost certainly mean the end of the title which has seen its circulation drop year on year. That doesn't seem to bother the paper though, and they continue to back bigoted staff and pursue a clear editorial agenda which aligns them with our enemies.

If they were to do the right thing in Scotland and come out in support of the victims of this Abuse Scandal and exposed the evil inside celtcs - 50 year covered up Peadophile Ring - it might go some way to restoring my faith in the printed media. I may even buy it again.
Totally agree George. If one Scottish paper would actually start printing the truth about that rancid club then I would certainly think again about buying it.

But unfortunately I can never see this happening. The Daily record is dying and they only have themselves to blame. All the false stories against Rangers and lazy journalism has cost them.

Totally agree George. If one Scottish paper would actually start printing the truth about that rancid club then I would certainly think again about buying it.

But unfortunately I can never see this happening. The Daily record is dying and they only have themselves to blame. All the false stories against Rangers and lazy journalism has cost them.
They will only report on the abuse, when one of bigger media outlets outside of Scotland grab it.
But it's only a matter of time untill they have to hold their hands up.
That's why this thread is important.
A lot of great work being done by many bears.
Well done.

About a year ago I was talking to an old school friend who worked for Daily Record (Gers fan). We got discussing some of the reporting you mentioned. He told me The Record is actually doing well because of the online stuff, advertising is still big even if folk aren't actually a print copy.
The online side is making money because we click and retweet on deliberate Bear provoking stories.

To stay relevant to thread I also think they have to print the Celtic child abuse story to be on the right side of history.

Things have been rancid at the record for 30 years. In 1993, the day after we won the treble at the crime scene, their Sunday edition deliberately smeared the club with a front page headline about a group of hooligans called the ICF who were now attached to the club and causing trouble.
The story was 10 years out of date and also at a time when the ICF numbers had dwindled to about 30 hardcore, so the paper ran a non story to try and pour scorn on our achievements.
I never bought the Record or Sunday Mail again after that.

Great post mate.

Like in most households many years ago, when there were journalists at the paper and not lazy, gossip columnists, we bought it. I'll never buy the rag again, that's for sure. They're a disgrace.

There were more than a few things that riled me with them, as with most Rangers supporters, but the thing that really sticks in my mind is the Jane Hamilton nonsense. It sticks in my mind because it was such an unbelievable story (and that's exactly what it was). A total fabrication of events as you say GG. A tactic not seen since Northern Ireland if I recall in the so called incidents with the kids.

As I said at the time to everyone who would listen to me, in these days of social media, someone somewhere would have a pic or a video of this happening if there was even a shred of truth in it. There wasn't one. Not one. Yet we were plastered all over the rag, dehumanising us once again and the proven sectarian bitch was backed to the hilt by the editor Foote as George says. That was in SCOTLAND, not headlines from another corrupt country. I wonder what would have happened had she been a Rangers supporter, instead of a scum one, writing about them in the same context.

If you or I monumentally fecked up in our work as she did, we'd be sacked and we'd deserve it. No grounds for complaint. SHE however was put forward for an award around a year or so later. Let that sink in.

To this day, I STILL find it so difficult to believe that anyone could get away with that, yet the lad who wrote the piece with Stewart Gilmour the ST Boo's Chairman stating that Lawwell runs Scottish football was ousted. One was a factual news story and one was make believe.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-chief-peter-lawwell-runs-9647847

In relevance to this thread, through the years, The Record has reported on this most disgusting crime that's taken place within CBC and CFC at times. They, like all of them, could and should be doing much more of course. They're still a disgrace and won't get a penny from me.

Time to get a few more emails out I think, as it's up to all of us to do our bit in exposing this rancid club to the World.

I take your point, but not for me BN.

They've had ample time and countless opportunities to blow this wide open. It's been an open goal for them and anyone else who has the bottle do so. None of them do. I'll never buy their rag again.

WATP

If they were to do the right thing in Scotland and come out in support of the victims of this abuse Scandal and exposed the evil inside celtcs - 50 year covered up Peadophile Ring - it might go some way to restoring my faith in the printed media. I may even buy it again.
If they 100% backed the victims and gave them honest support and called that club from Hell out for what they are and what they did then I think I maybe would buy it again but the first boot at RFC then it would be back to no way Jose’...or should that be Pedro ? . Honest journalism or it’s a no go area .

It’s obvious that even when the newspapers dabble with this scandal, they try to generalise it into a countrywide issue.
They are never going to call out the bheasts on this unless influence is brought to bear from outwith Scotland.
I think this where the victims should be looking at as no authority in this country is ever going to deal with this at all.

I realise that it's just a headline, but there in lies 1 of the greatest issues here. He is doing this (in my eyes) to try & remain relevant, to show that there are some good guys associated with/to that club.

This is a man that had his son at this cesspit (even after hearing whispers & stories) at the apparent height of the goings on & he sees that showers stance as "a PR disaster"?

In saying this he shows he is worrying more about the stance that club are taking & how they will be viewed for taking it over the well being of the victims.

Scumbags. Each & everyone of them!

I realise that it's just a headline, but there in lies 1 of the greatest issues here. He is doing this (in my eyes) to try & remain relevant, to show that there are some good guys associated with/to that club.

This is a man that had his son at this cesspit (even after hearing whispers & stories) at the apparent height of the goings on & he sees that showers stance as "a PR disaster"?

In saying this he shows he is worrying more about the stance that club are taking & how they will be viewed for taking it over the well being of the victims.

this rat knew what was going on and STILL continued to let his son play there,so he is a harbourer ,enabler and facilitator like the rest of the rats in that cesspit....no escape for any of them when the exterminator calls.

He kind of hints at a nominal reimbursement for the victims but that’s about it.
In short, pay them off for as little as you can get away with, get them off your back and their mouths shut, and hey presto, Celtic are the good guys for doing the right thing and now it’s time to go after the Hun bastards again.
Job done.

He kind of hints at a nominal reimbursement for the victims but that’s about it.
In short, pay them off for as little as you can get away with, get them off your back and their mouths shut, and hey presto, Celtic are the good guys for doing the right thing, now it’s time to go after the Hun bastards again.
Job done.
There's a certain saying about speaking with a forked tongue that is more than apt for this snake of a "man".

In short, pay them off for as little as you can get away with, get them off your back and their mouths shut, and hey presto, Celtic are the good guys for doing the right thing and now it’s time to go after the Hun bastards again.
Job done.

That’s where I am. He’s trying to guide the bar stewards through the path of least resistance.

I want a friggin Inquiry.

I've said it before, and I will say it again. A lot of our own fans don't listen to each other when it comes to taking actions like boycotts when it comes through social media.
The best way to get any sort of unity is for our club or from the official supporters group CLUB1872 to come out with hard-hitting truthful statements and PLANS OF ACTION against any body or organisation that peddles lies and continual shyte about our club and supporters. The very image and reputation of our club and supporters are continually being portrayed in a negative, ugly manner which really is the only portrayal of Rangers that people outside Scot;and see. Direct ACTION has to taken.

I think Dornan has an inkling this is all going to go tits up quite soon and is getting his ducks in a row for the fallout...not me...I tried.....
Definitely starting to look that way. It’s certainly starting to look like the next few weeks and maybe months are going to be very interesting for the filth and hollicom.
Also with the Americans taking notice recently and the documentary just about complete.

Another thing I’ve noticed is the lurkers again. More and more coming here for a visit with some strange comments that make them stick out. This is something I still can’t comprehend. Why would you defend a club that already has convictions. It’s immoral. I don’t want to just see Celtic punished. I want to see more convictions.

Ex players and employees all brought before the inquiry. Politicians and Police Scotland also need to be investigated. I honestly think this will be bigger than what we actually think.

Celtic will never recover from this. The name will be tarnished forever. And the reason they are a self proclaimed “club like no other”..
...The coverup

Definitely starting to look that way. It’s certainly starting to look like the next few weeks and maybe months are going to be very interesting for the filth and hollicom.
Also with the Americans taking notice recently and the documentary just about complete.

Another thing I’ve noticed is the lurkers again. More and more coming here for a visit with some strange comments that make them stick out. This is something I still can’t comprehend. Why would you defend a club that already has convictions. It’s immoral. I don’t want to just see Celtic punished. I want to see more convictions.

Ex players and employees all brought before the inquiry. Politicians and Police Scotland also need to be investigated. I honestly think this will be bigger than what we actually think.

Celtic will never recover from this. The name will be tarnished forever. And the reason they are a self proclaimed “club like no other”..
...The coverup

Interesting to see Dornan is questioning the use of Hollicom in that article...

I noticed that the other day. Some very negative posts from folk who hardly ever post as if trying to dishearten the efforts of the bears active on this.

Definitely malevolent forces at work. Makes me think if there was nothing to fear, why bother?

fired off an updated email to uefa,fifa,sfa today

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I am writing to you in regards to a major sporting scandal ,which has been circulating within Scotland for at least 50 years now,where a football club called GLASGOW CELTIC FC ,has had 6 boys club coaches/employees handed jail sentences for child sex abuse offences,committed within the football club grounds and on tours abroad also,one of which was a tour to new jersey in the 1990’s with many other crimes committed throughout Europe ,when their boys club played in tournaments in france,Norway,spain ( ficticiously fabricated) and germany.
One of these coaches has been jailed TWICE now,after attempting to regain employment within the club,after his first conviction and a club photographer for the clubs official magazine,was caught with over 250 photographs of children in his locker within the stadium,along with an ex-club chairman mr.Jack Mc Ginn,who has now admitted that he was told about the abuse committed in new jersey but did not report it to police back home in Scotland but went on to cover it up,along with others.
This is just the tip of the iceberg and this den of depravity needs broken down and exposed,this is on par or bigger than the spotlight investigation and the penn state investigation....much bigger and spread worldwide,as this club toured Europe also,where ficticious football tournaments were created as a rous for taking the kids away to be abused.The kids were told to call home and state match results and scorers....when there never was any matches.
I have attached for your information a copy of a timeline of these historic offences for you to investigate hopefully.The similarity of these historic sexual crimes against children under their care,as I said,this runs parallel to the sex crimes investigation ,which resulted in the film “spotlight”,it also runs systematically parallel with the sex crimes committed at PENN STATE football club, this is on the same scale ,with over 100 plus victims in discussions with lawyers here in Glasgow and also in America on how to get justice and compensation for themselves.
At present,there are calls by some MPs for a major,independent and transparent public inquiry to be held by a neutral body,but as yet,our own government in Scotland,the SNP party,led by our first minister Miss.Nicola Sturgeon have ignored calls for this inquiry and along with the justice secretary for Scotland ,Mr.Humza Yousaf ,have ignored all calls for an acknowledgement to the victims,or even to make comment on the historic sex crimes of this football club,nothing short of a national scandal and a world sporting scandal.
Some of the victims are alleged to have signed NDA’s ( non disclosures) to buy their silence in exchange for the paedophile employees being allowed to escape but apparently there could be evidence of these lodged somewhere safe for the time being.There is also talk of a major documentary ,possibly on the level of the spotlight film to be aired,where this sordid den of depravity,will be in the main spotlight.

We really need,you and your sponsors to pick this story up and run with it,especially on the alleged crimes committed on American soil and European soil over the past 50 years and has been covered up at great lengths from within by club officials at GLASGOW CELTIC FC. You as the governing bodies,need to be seen to take very serious sanctions against this club,as the crimes committed to date that are known,not only bring your game into grave disrepute ,but bring great shame to other clubs being potentially tarnished by the same brush...does your reputation deserve to be tarnished by this sickening and sordid club?,does your sponsors think it is in the spirit of the game and mankind?.This paedophilia goes against each and every clause in your child protection policies and needs acted upon swiftly ,before more crimes are committed and uncovered.
How many times has your governing body fined this clubs supporters over the past 15 years?,everywhere they go,they unfurl political banners in support of the irish republican army ( IRA) and organistation of terrorists,who blew up northern Ireland and mainland Britain in the name of their cause.they even hung effigies of protestants from the stands WITHIN their stadium at a celtic v rangers game a few seasons ago,in view of the whole world watching on television.now this season,they have unfurled on opening day ,a banner proclaiming to the world,that Scotland would need “to deport their 19th Century Terrorist army” ,wording which they deem offensive when they are called it.
As stated ,these crimes have been committed and then covered up for 50 years,by a succession of club coaches and directors,allegedly involved in other corrupt financial deals,as well as being photographed in the company of some serious paedophiles,such as JIMMY SAVILLE, the UK’smost notorious paedophile and the UK’s shame....GLASGOW CELTIC FC are scotlands shame.
We have also made attempts to highlight this in local media outlets,be it national newspapers,social media,forums and radio etc,as yet,a few papers have run a few stories on it,but mostly,the papers are reluctant to put their heads above the parapet ,with the exception of a journalist called Mr.Marc Horne of the times newspaper,who has been delving into it and revealing the crimes to the wider public ,whilst the other newspapers employ lazy journalists who just cut and paste ,slowly but surely.We are fighting for justice for the victims of this football clubs sexual abuse crimes and need your help to expose these monsters for who and what they are,as you did with spotlight....CAN YOU HELP?....WILL YOU HELP?
Now, as stated one of the crimes committed,allegedly took place on AMERICAN soil in new jersey in the 1990’s,when the boys club carried out a tour there and the youths stayed with parents of the opposition players as we understand. I have posted below for your information,a copy of the article,which appeared in the Scottish newspaper the daily record in 1996,once an allegation into this abuse was made,I have also attached for your information,copies of many newspaper articles on the sex offenders convictions and reactions from victims and politicians here in Scotland but please note,their employees committed many more crimes of paedophilia within Europe.
Once the spotlight was shone on them again and more and more demands were made for an independent inquiry into their paedophilia,their chairman PETER LAWWELL intimated that they had been conducting their own internal investigation for the past 2 years.....AN INVESTIGATION,NO MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT.... AN INVESTIGATION THAT NEVER CONTACTED ANY OF THE VICTIMS TO GET THEIR STATEMENTS OF EVIDENCE....AND AN INVESTIGATION THAT STILL KEEPS ITS RESULTS A SECRET,JUST LIKE IT TRIED TO KEEP ITS PAEDOPHILES A SECRET FOR 50 YEARS.
Please note,that this particular boys club toured America for 15 years,so there could be potentially many more crimes committed and victims unknown to us at present .

Now, the main paedophiles in jail at present being, JIM TORBETT...FRANK CAIRNEY ....JIM MC CAFFERTY...GERALD KING....JOHN CULLEN.....with many more hopefully to be revealed in time.We know a list of 14 operational paedophiles associated to this club was handed to police in Scotland but to date only 6 or 7 have been successfully brought to justice,so there are potentially another 7 or 8 paedophiles at large somewhere in the world,perhaps in the USA OR EUROPE? .

I hope you will seriously look into this club and in particular,the alleged crimes,which took place on AMERICAN SOIL and EUROPEAN SOIL under their guises and ask questions,as to why your governing body took no action against them and why they have not been banned from European competition as a minimum pending your investigation,let alone being banned from football altogether for this historic sex abuse.
Of course,all and sundry within this depraved club of paedophilia will continue to deny all allegations ,despite the full,frank and detailed evidence of the horrors being published for the world to see in various newspapers and tv programmes recently...they are indeed “a club like no other” ...THEY ARE SCOTLANDS SHAME ,UEFAS SHAME ,FIFAS SHAME AND THE WORLDS SHAME.

I,along with others,sincerely hope you will investigate the historic child sexual abuse crimes and take up the gauntlet and bring this sordid club down.

Kind regards on behalf of the victims

Motherwell calling them out for what they are.

More and more coming here for a visit with some strange comments that make them stick out. This is something I still can’t comprehend. Why would you defend a club that already has convictions. It’s immoral. I don’t want to just see Celtic punished. I want to see more convictions.

Talk about 'strange comments' and 'immorality', BN94, here's a tasteful comment on the Twitter feed above, from one of the dark side, "Plenty paedos at Ibrox. Abuse was carried out inside the stadium. Still, at least they weren't murdered on the steps."

As committed as we all are to getting justice for the victims and their families, another form of justice will be to see these creepy bastards eat their disgusting words.

Last edited:
When I was on holiday I got chatting to a guy From Dewsbury near Leeds he had seen my Rangers top on my sun lounger and asked about how we were getting on, he then said he leaned towards the dark side being a Catholic, I quickly put him straight on that point and gave him full verse and chapter on the Scandle and cover up going on at the scum, He said he never heard the extent of the abuse or of the amount of abusers, I showed him page's apon pages of evidence and he has now got Follow Follow, he said he will show everyone he can and spread the word. He was genuinely shocked and I know his feelings towards them changed. He also praised us saying we're more British than any club in England. John if your reading this log on and let us know.

Talk about 'strange comments' and 'immorality', BN94, here's a tasteful comment on the Twitter feed above, from one of the dark side, "Plenty paedos at Ibrox. Abuse was carried out inside the stadium. Still, at least they weren't murdered on the steps."

As committed as we all are to getting justice for the victims and their families, another from of justice will be to see these creepy bastards eat their disgusting words.
Murdering on the steps? I hate they bastards with a passion. Makes me more determined to bring them down.

I noticed that the other day. Some very negative posts from folk who hardly ever post as if trying to dishearten the efforts of the bears active on this.

Definitely malevolent forces at work. Makes me think if there was nothing to fear, why bother?

The thread is riddled with them, working in unison or with multiple logins, trying to divert attention onto other clubs, referencing ridiculous claims by online mentally challengeds etc, etc. all in attempts to muddy the waters.

Annoying as it is, take it as a big bright neon sign that says the mentally challengeds are worried about the great work being done by posters on here and elsewhere.

this rat knew what was going on and STILL continued to let his son play there,so he is a harbourer ,enabler and facilitator like the rest of the rats in that cesspit....no escape for any of them when the exterminator calls.
Correct.

By his own admission "he knew, but not to this extent" which makes him worse. He allowed kids and quite possibly his own to be abused, as long as it was just a wee bit.

Rhat bastard.

The thread is riddled with them, working in unison or with multiple logins, trying to divert attention onto other clubs, referencing ridiculous claims by online mentally challengeds etc, etc. all in attempts to muddy the waters.

Annoying as it is, take it as a big bright neon sign that says the mentally challengeds are worried about the great work being done by posters on here and elsewhere.

To the lurkers on here.... ‘ We Haven’t Gone Away, You Know ‘.....

And on this subject, we never will.......

fired off an updated email to uefa,fifa,sfa today

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I am writing to you in regards to a major sporting scandal ,which has been circulating within Scotland for at least 50 years now,where a football club called GLASGOW CELTIC FC ,has had 6 boys club coaches/employees handed jail sentences for child sex abuse offences,committed within the football club grounds and on tours abroad also,one of which was a tour to new jersey in the 1990’s with many other crimes committed throughout Europe ,when their boys club played in tournaments in france,Norway,spain ( ficticiously fabricated) and germany.
One of these coaches has been jailed TWICE now,after attempting to regain employment within the club,after his first conviction and a club photographer for the clubs official magazine,was caught with over 250 photographs of children in his locker within the stadium,along with an ex-club chairman mr.Jack Mc Ginn,who has now admitted that he was told about the abuse committed in new jersey but did not report it to police back home in Scotland but went on to cover it up,along with others.
This is just the tip of the iceberg and this den of depravity needs broken down and exposed,this is on par or bigger than the spotlight investigation and the penn state investigation....much bigger and spread worldwide,as this club toured Europe also,where ficticious football tournaments were created as a rous for taking the kids away to be abused.The kids were told to call home and state match results and scorers....when there never was any matches.
I have attached for your information a copy of a timeline of these historic offences for you to investigate hopefully.The similarity of these historic sexual crimes against children under their care,as I said,this runs parallel to the sex crimes investigation ,which resulted in the film “spotlight”,it also runs systematically parallel with the sex crimes committed at PENN STATE football club, this is on the same scale ,with over 100 plus victims in discussions with lawyers here in Glasgow and also in America on how to get justice and compensation for themselves.
At present,there are calls by some MPs for a major,independent and transparent public inquiry to be held by a neutral body,but as yet,our own government in Scotland,the SNP party,led by our first minister Miss.Nicola Sturgeon have ignored calls for this inquiry and along with the justice secretary for Scotland ,Mr.Humza Yousaf ,have ignored all calls for an acknowledgement to the victims,or even to make comment on the historic sex crimes of this football club,nothing short of a national scandal and a world sporting scandal.
Some of the victims are alleged to have signed NDA’s ( non disclosures) to buy their silence in exchange for the paedophile employees being allowed to escape but apparently there could be evidence of these lodged somewhere safe for the time being.There is also talk of a major documentary ,possibly on the level of the spotlight film to be aired,where this sordid den of depravity,will be in the main spotlight.

We really need,you and your sponsors to pick this story up and run with it,especially on the alleged crimes committed on American soil and European soil over the past 50 years and has been covered up at great lengths from within by club officials at GLASGOW CELTIC FC. You as the governing bodies,need to be seen to take very serious sanctions against this club,as the crimes committed to date that are known,not only bring your game into grave disrepute ,but bring great shame to other clubs being potentially tarnished by the same brush...does your reputation deserve to be tarnished by this sickening and sordid club?,does your sponsors think it is in the spirit of the game and mankind?.This paedophilia goes against each and every clause in your child protection policies and needs acted upon swiftly ,before more crimes are committed and uncovered.
How many times has your governing body fined this clubs supporters over the past 15 years?,everywhere they go,they unfurl political banners in support of the irish republican army ( IRA) and organistation of terrorists,who blew up northern Ireland and mainland Britain in the name of their cause.they even hung effigies of protestants from the stands WITHIN their stadium at a celtic v rangers game a few seasons ago,in view of the whole world watching on television.now this season,they have unfurled on opening day ,a banner proclaiming to the world,that Scotland would need “to deport their 19th Century Terrorist army” ,wording which they deem offensive when they are called it.
As stated ,these crimes have been committed and then covered up for 50 years,by a succession of club coaches and directors,allegedly involved in other corrupt financial deals,as well as being photographed in the company of some serious paedophiles,such as JIMMY SAVILLE, the UK’smost notorious paedophile and the UK’s shame....GLASGOW CELTIC FC are scotlands shame.
We have also made attempts to highlight this in local media outlets,be it national newspapers,social media,forums and radio etc,as yet,a few papers have run a few stories on it,but mostly,the papers are reluctant to put their heads above the parapet ,with the exception of a journalist called Mr.Marc Horne of the times newspaper,who has been delving into it and revealing the crimes to the wider public ,whilst the other newspapers employ lazy journalists who just cut and paste ,slowly but surely.We are fighting for justice for the victims of this football clubs sexual abuse crimes and need your help to expose these monsters for who and what they are,as you did with spotlight....CAN YOU HELP?....WILL YOU HELP?
Now, as stated one of the crimes committed,allegedly took place on AMERICAN soil in new jersey in the 1990’s,when the boys club carried out a tour there and the youths stayed with parents of the opposition players as we understand. I have posted below for your information,a copy of the article,which appeared in the Scottish newspaper the daily record in 1996,once an allegation into this abuse was made,I have also attached for your information,copies of many newspaper articles on the sex offenders convictions and reactions from victims and politicians here in Scotland but please note,their employees committed many more crimes of paedophilia within Europe.
Once the spotlight was shone on them again and more and more demands were made for an independent inquiry into their paedophilia,their chairman PETER LAWWELL intimated that they had been conducting their own internal investigation for the past 2 years.....AN INVESTIGATION,NO MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT.... AN INVESTIGATION THAT NEVER CONTACTED ANY OF THE VICTIMS TO GET THEIR STATEMENTS OF EVIDENCE....AND AN INVESTIGATION THAT STILL KEEPS ITS RESULTS A SECRET,JUST LIKE IT TRIED TO KEEP ITS PAEDOPHILES A SECRET FOR 50 YEARS.
Please note,that this particular boys club toured America for 15 years,so there could be potentially many more crimes committed and victims unknown to us at present .

Now, the main paedophiles in jail at present being, JIM TORBETT...FRANK CAIRNEY ....JIM MC CAFFERTY...GERALD KING....JOHN CULLEN.....with many more hopefully to be revealed in time.We know a list of 14 operational paedophiles associated to this club was handed to police in Scotland but to date only 6 or 7 have been successfully brought to justice,so there are potentially another 7 or 8 paedophiles at large somewhere in the world,perhaps in the USA OR EUROPE? .

I hope you will seriously look into this club and in particular,the alleged crimes,which took place on AMERICAN SOIL and EUROPEAN SOIL under their guises and ask questions,as to why your governing body took no action against them and why they have not been banned from European competition as a minimum pending your investigation,let alone being banned from football altogether for this historic sex abuse.
Of course,all and sundry within this depraved club of paedophilia will continue to deny all allegations ,despite the full,frank and detailed evidence of the horrors being published for the world to see in various newspapers and tv programmes recently...they are indeed “a club like no other” ...THEY ARE SCOTLANDS SHAME ,UEFAS SHAME ,FIFAS SHAME AND THE WORLDS SHAME.

I,along with others,sincerely hope you will investigate the historic child sexual abuse crimes and take up the gauntlet and bring this sordid club down.

Kind regards on behalf of the victims
Boom! Well done Tommy

Back