Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The excuse now is Hollicom has been brought in as a PR Company but to see them as a PR Crisis Company for CFC is all wrong ? What the f*ck does that mean ? Seems to me they are some sort of diversion Company to answer some of the flak which CFC are getting bombarded with, and the Japanese has hired this mob to handle the majority of media questions that the harbourers do not wish to answer . In other words CFC have built a human barrier between them and the public and Hollicom will answer all the calls and e/mails etc., that the paedo mob don’t want to know about while portraying the midden as the place to be and help to portray the schum in a good light for a small fortune no doubt while the victims wait patiently for justice , Hollicom should change their name to something more suitable like Judas Publicity Services , for 30 pieces of gold pound coins per hour we will change your image :mad:

When I was on holiday I got chatting to a guy From Dewsbury near Leeds he had seen my Rangers top on my sun lounger and asked about how we were getting on, he then said he leaned towards the dark side being a Catholic, I quickly put him straight on that point and gave him full verse and chapter on the Scandle and cover up going on at the scum, He said he never heard the extent of the abuse or of the amount of abusers, I showed him page's apon pages of evidence and he has now got Follow Follow, he said he will show everyone he can and spread the word. He was genuinely shocked and I know his feelings towards them changed. He also praised us saying we're more British than any club in England. John if your reading this log on and let us know.
I live in England and make no secret of showing English supporters FF. Others on here will confirm it’s even led to a few let’s say confrontations with filth that exist down here. And believe me a whole lot more English supporters are going to find out what that filth are all about.

fired off an updated email to uefa,fifa,sfa today

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I am writing to you in regards to a major sporting scandal ,which has been circulating within Scotland for at least 50 years now,where a football club called GLASGOW CELTIC FC ,has had 6 boys club coaches/employees handed jail sentences for child sex abuse offences,committed within the football club grounds and on tours abroad also,one of which was a tour to new jersey in the 1990’s with many other crimes committed throughout Europe ,when their boys club played in tournaments in france,Norway,spain ( ficticiously fabricated) and germany.
One of these coaches has been jailed TWICE now,after attempting to regain employment within the club,after his first conviction and a club photographer for the clubs official magazine,was caught with over 250 photographs of children in his locker within the stadium,along with an ex-club chairman mr.Jack Mc Ginn,who has now admitted that he was told about the abuse committed in new jersey but did not report it to police back home in Scotland but went on to cover it up,along with others.
This is just the tip of the iceberg and this den of depravity needs broken down and exposed,this is on par or bigger than the spotlight investigation and the penn state investigation....much bigger and spread worldwide,as this club toured Europe also,where ficticious football tournaments were created as a rous for taking the kids away to be abused.The kids were told to call home and state match results and scorers....when there never was any matches.
I have attached for your information a copy of a timeline of these historic offences for you to investigate hopefully.The similarity of these historic sexual crimes against children under their care,as I said,this runs parallel to the sex crimes investigation ,which resulted in the film “spotlight”,it also runs systematically parallel with the sex crimes committed at PENN STATE football club, this is on the same scale ,with over 100 plus victims in discussions with lawyers here in Glasgow and also in America on how to get justice and compensation for themselves.
At present,there are calls by some MPs for a major,independent and transparent public inquiry to be held by a neutral body,but as yet,our own government in Scotland,the SNP party,led by our first minister Miss.Nicola Sturgeon have ignored calls for this inquiry and along with the justice secretary for Scotland ,Mr.Humza Yousaf ,have ignored all calls for an acknowledgement to the victims,or even to make comment on the historic sex crimes of this football club,nothing short of a national scandal and a world sporting scandal.
Some of the victims are alleged to have signed NDA’s ( non disclosures) to buy their silence in exchange for the paedophile employees being allowed to escape but apparently there could be evidence of these lodged somewhere safe for the time being.There is also talk of a major documentary ,possibly on the level of the spotlight film to be aired,where this sordid den of depravity,will be in the main spotlight.

We really need,you and your sponsors to pick this story up and run with it,especially on the alleged crimes committed on American soil and European soil over the past 50 years and has been covered up at great lengths from within by club officials at GLASGOW CELTIC FC. You as the governing bodies,need to be seen to take very serious sanctions against this club,as the crimes committed to date that are known,not only bring your game into grave disrepute ,but bring great shame to other clubs being potentially tarnished by the same brush...does your reputation deserve to be tarnished by this sickening and sordid club?,does your sponsors think it is in the spirit of the game and mankind?.This paedophilia goes against each and every clause in your child protection policies and needs acted upon swiftly ,before more crimes are committed and uncovered.
How many times has your governing body fined this clubs supporters over the past 15 years?,everywhere they go,they unfurl political banners in support of the irish republican army ( IRA) and organistation of terrorists,who blew up northern Ireland and mainland Britain in the name of their cause.they even hung effigies of protestants from the stands WITHIN their stadium at a celtic v rangers game a few seasons ago,in view of the whole world watching on television.now this season,they have unfurled on opening day ,a banner proclaiming to the world,that Scotland would need “to deport their 19th Century Terrorist army” ,wording which they deem offensive when they are called it.
As stated ,these crimes have been committed and then covered up for 50 years,by a succession of club coaches and directors,allegedly involved in other corrupt financial deals,as well as being photographed in the company of some serious paedophiles,such as JIMMY SAVILLE, the UK’smost notorious paedophile and the UK’s shame....GLASGOW CELTIC FC are scotlands shame.
We have also made attempts to highlight this in local media outlets,be it national newspapers,social media,forums and radio etc,as yet,a few papers have run a few stories on it,but mostly,the papers are reluctant to put their heads above the parapet ,with the exception of a journalist called Mr.Marc Horne of the times newspaper,who has been delving into it and revealing the crimes to the wider public ,whilst the other newspapers employ lazy journalists who just cut and paste ,slowly but surely.We are fighting for justice for the victims of this football clubs sexual abuse crimes and need your help to expose these monsters for who and what they are,as you did with spotlight....CAN YOU HELP?....WILL YOU HELP?
Now, as stated one of the crimes committed,allegedly took place on AMERICAN soil in new jersey in the 1990’s,when the boys club carried out a tour there and the youths stayed with parents of the opposition players as we understand. I have posted below for your information,a copy of the article,which appeared in the Scottish newspaper the daily record in 1996,once an allegation into this abuse was made,I have also attached for your information,copies of many newspaper articles on the sex offenders convictions and reactions from victims and politicians here in Scotland but please note,their employees committed many more crimes of paedophilia within Europe.
Once the spotlight was shone on them again and more and more demands were made for an independent inquiry into their paedophilia,their chairman PETER LAWWELL intimated that they had been conducting their own internal investigation for the past 2 years.....AN INVESTIGATION,NO MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT.... AN INVESTIGATION THAT NEVER CONTACTED ANY OF THE VICTIMS TO GET THEIR STATEMENTS OF EVIDENCE....AND AN INVESTIGATION THAT STILL KEEPS ITS RESULTS A SECRET,JUST LIKE IT TRIED TO KEEP ITS PAEDOPHILES A SECRET FOR 50 YEARS.
Please note,that this particular boys club toured America for 15 years,so there could be potentially many more crimes committed and victims unknown to us at present .

Now, the main paedophiles in jail at present being, JIM TORBETT...FRANK CAIRNEY ....JIM MC CAFFERTY...GERALD KING....JOHN CULLEN.....with many more hopefully to be revealed in time.We know a list of 14 operational paedophiles associated to this club was handed to police in Scotland but to date only 6 or 7 have been successfully brought to justice,so there are potentially another 7 or 8 paedophiles at large somewhere in the world,perhaps in the USA OR EUROPE? .

I hope you will seriously look into this club and in particular,the alleged crimes,which took place on AMERICAN SOIL and EUROPEAN SOIL under their guises and ask questions,as to why your governing body took no action against them and why they have not been banned from European competition as a minimum pending your investigation,let alone being banned from football altogether for this historic sex abuse.
Of course,all and sundry within this depraved club of paedophilia will continue to deny all allegations ,despite the full,frank and detailed evidence of the horrors being published for the world to see in various newspapers and tv programmes recently...they are indeed “a club like no other” ...THEY ARE SCOTLANDS SHAME ,UEFAS SHAME ,FIFAS SHAME AND THE WORLDS SHAME.

I,along with others,sincerely hope you will investigate the historic child sexual abuse crimes and take up the gauntlet and bring this sordid club down.

Kind regards on behalf of the victims
Appreciate everything you are doing Tommy. This vile club and fan's who masquerade as if they have higher moral standards than anyone else. They are able to kid themself on only because of their friends in the media and political circles who are part of their crimes

Appreciate everything you are doing Tommy. This vile club and fan's who masquerade as if they have higher moral standards than anyone else. They are able to kid themself on only because of their friends in the media and political circles who are part of their crimes
Hear ! Hear ! Hats doffed and cyber medals at the ready for all you guys who are doing your utmost to get justice for the victims .

So, Dornan’s boy played for them.

I wonder what the contracts said and who signed them .......

this rat knew what was going on and STILL continued to let his son play there,so he is a harbourer ,enabler and facilitator like the rest of the rats in that cesspit....no escape for any of them when the exterminator calls.

He must know who abused his son then ?
Why did he not go to the police

The excuse now is Hollicom has been brought in as a PR Company but to see them as a PR Crisis Company for CFC is all wrong ? What the f*ck does that mean ? Seems to me they are some sort of diversion Company to answer some of the flak which CFC are getting bombarded with, and the Japanese has hired this mob to handle the majority of media questions that the harbourers do not wish to answer . In other words CFC have built a human barrier between them and the public and Hollicom will answer all the calls and e/mails etc., that the paedo mob don’t want to know about while portraying the midden as the place to be and help to portray the schum in a good light for a small fortune no doubt while the victims wait patiently for justice , Hollicom should change their name to something more suitable like Judas Publicity Services , for 30 pieces of gold pound coins per hour we will change your image :mad:
I’ll give it a couple of year maximum and hollicomunion will be bankrupt after all this. Who’d want to be involved with them after all this.

Interesting if Holicom is just doing run of the mill PR for Celtic then why is Celtic not listed as a client on their site?

They must be paying that PR company a fortune.
They must be for the PR company to be willing to lose all their other clients. If I was ABC Consumer Goods Company no way would I touch them with a 20 ft poll. Hollicom was in all likelihood founded to manage the fall out for Celtic. They young employees better jump ship while they still can. That is going to be a scarlet letter on their CVs.

I’ve got it on good authority Hollicom were brought in specifically to deal with the child abuse issue.They’ve been working for them since at least the 1st of June.

Definitely starting to look that way. It’s certainly starting to look like the next few weeks and maybe months are going to be very interesting for the filth and hollicom.
Also with the Americans taking notice recently and the documentary just about complete.

Another thing I’ve noticed is the lurkers again. More and more coming here for a visit with some strange comments that make them stick out. This is something I still can’t comprehend. Why would you defend a club that already has convictions. It’s immoral. I don’t want to just see Celtic punished. I want to see more convictions.

Ex players and employees all brought before the inquiry. Politicians and Police Scotland also need to be investigated. I honestly think this will be bigger than what we actually think.

Celtic will never recover from this. The name will be tarnished forever. And the reason they are a self proclaimed “club like no other”..
...The coverup
That last part mate is gonna live with them forever, future generations of their fans will only know them for being famous of one thing and it's not '67

fired off an updated email to uefa,fifa,sfa today

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

I am writing to you in regards to a major sporting scandal ,which has been circulating within Scotland for at least 50 years now,where a football club called GLASGOW CELTIC FC ,has had 6 boys club coaches/employees handed jail sentences for child sex abuse offences,committed within the football club grounds and on tours abroad also,one of which was a tour to new jersey in the 1990’s with many other crimes committed throughout Europe ,when their boys club played in tournaments in france,Norway,spain ( ficticiously fabricated) and germany.
One of these coaches has been jailed TWICE now,after attempting to regain employment within the club,after his first conviction and a club photographer for the clubs official magazine,was caught with over 250 photographs of children in his locker within the stadium,along with an ex-club chairman mr.Jack Mc Ginn,who has now admitted that he was told about the abuse committed in new jersey but did not report it to police back home in Scotland but went on to cover it up,along with others.
This is just the tip of the iceberg and this den of depravity needs broken down and exposed,this is on par or bigger than the spotlight investigation and the penn state investigation....much bigger and spread worldwide,as this club toured Europe also,where ficticious football tournaments were created as a rous for taking the kids away to be abused.The kids were told to call home and state match results and scorers....when there never was any matches.
I have attached for your information a copy of a timeline of these historic offences for you to investigate hopefully.The similarity of these historic sexual crimes against children under their care,as I said,this runs parallel to the sex crimes investigation ,which resulted in the film “spotlight”,it also runs systematically parallel with the sex crimes committed at PENN STATE football club, this is on the same scale ,with over 100 plus victims in discussions with lawyers here in Glasgow and also in America on how to get justice and compensation for themselves.
At present,there are calls by some MPs for a major,independent and transparent public inquiry to be held by a neutral body,but as yet,our own government in Scotland,the SNP party,led by our first minister Miss.Nicola Sturgeon have ignored calls for this inquiry and along with the justice secretary for Scotland ,Mr.Humza Yousaf ,have ignored all calls for an acknowledgement to the victims,or even to make comment on the historic sex crimes of this football club,nothing short of a national scandal and a world sporting scandal.
Some of the victims are alleged to have signed NDA’s ( non disclosures) to buy their silence in exchange for the paedophile employees being allowed to escape but apparently there could be evidence of these lodged somewhere safe for the time being.There is also talk of a major documentary ,possibly on the level of the spotlight film to be aired,where this sordid den of depravity,will be in the main spotlight.

We really need,you and your sponsors to pick this story up and run with it,especially on the alleged crimes committed on American soil and European soil over the past 50 years and has been covered up at great lengths from within by club officials at GLASGOW CELTIC FC. You as the governing bodies,need to be seen to take very serious sanctions against this club,as the crimes committed to date that are known,not only bring your game into grave disrepute ,but bring great shame to other clubs being potentially tarnished by the same brush...does your reputation deserve to be tarnished by this sickening and sordid club?,does your sponsors think it is in the spirit of the game and mankind?.This paedophilia goes against each and every clause in your child protection policies and needs acted upon swiftly ,before more crimes are committed and uncovered.
How many times has your governing body fined this clubs supporters over the past 15 years?,everywhere they go,they unfurl political banners in support of the irish republican army ( IRA) and organistation of terrorists,who blew up northern Ireland and mainland Britain in the name of their cause.they even hung effigies of protestants from the stands WITHIN their stadium at a celtic v rangers game a few seasons ago,in view of the whole world watching on television.now this season,they have unfurled on opening day ,a banner proclaiming to the world,that Scotland would need “to deport their 19th Century Terrorist army” ,wording which they deem offensive when they are called it.
As stated ,these crimes have been committed and then covered up for 50 years,by a succession of club coaches and directors,allegedly involved in other corrupt financial deals,as well as being photographed in the company of some serious paedophiles,such as JIMMY SAVILLE, the UK’smost notorious paedophile and the UK’s shame....GLASGOW CELTIC FC are scotlands shame.
We have also made attempts to highlight this in local media outlets,be it national newspapers,social media,forums and radio etc,as yet,a few papers have run a few stories on it,but mostly,the papers are reluctant to put their heads above the parapet ,with the exception of a journalist called Mr.Marc Horne of the times newspaper,who has been delving into it and revealing the crimes to the wider public ,whilst the other newspapers employ lazy journalists who just cut and paste ,slowly but surely.We are fighting for justice for the victims of this football clubs sexual abuse crimes and need your help to expose these monsters for who and what they are,as you did with spotlight....CAN YOU HELP?....WILL YOU HELP?
Now, as stated one of the crimes committed,allegedly took place on AMERICAN soil in new jersey in the 1990’s,when the boys club carried out a tour there and the youths stayed with parents of the opposition players as we understand. I have posted below for your information,a copy of the article,which appeared in the Scottish newspaper the daily record in 1996,once an allegation into this abuse was made,I have also attached for your information,copies of many newspaper articles on the sex offenders convictions and reactions from victims and politicians here in Scotland but please note,their employees committed many more crimes of paedophilia within Europe.
Once the spotlight was shone on them again and more and more demands were made for an independent inquiry into their paedophilia,their chairman PETER LAWWELL intimated that they had been conducting their own internal investigation for the past 2 years.....AN INVESTIGATION,NO MEMBER OF THE PUBLIC KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT.... AN INVESTIGATION THAT NEVER CONTACTED ANY OF THE VICTIMS TO GET THEIR STATEMENTS OF EVIDENCE....AND AN INVESTIGATION THAT STILL KEEPS ITS RESULTS A SECRET,JUST LIKE IT TRIED TO KEEP ITS PAEDOPHILES A SECRET FOR 50 YEARS.
Please note,that this particular boys club toured America for 15 years,so there could be potentially many more crimes committed and victims unknown to us at present .

Now, the main paedophiles in jail at present being, JIM TORBETT...FRANK CAIRNEY ....JIM MC CAFFERTY...GERALD KING....JOHN CULLEN.....with many more hopefully to be revealed in time.We know a list of 14 operational paedophiles associated to this club was handed to police in Scotland but to date only 6 or 7 have been successfully brought to justice,so there are potentially another 7 or 8 paedophiles at large somewhere in the world,perhaps in the USA OR EUROPE? .

I hope you will seriously look into this club and in particular,the alleged crimes,which took place on AMERICAN SOIL and EUROPEAN SOIL under their guises and ask questions,as to why your governing body took no action against them and why they have not been banned from European competition as a minimum pending your investigation,let alone being banned from football altogether for this historic sex abuse.
Of course,all and sundry within this depraved club of paedophilia will continue to deny all allegations ,despite the full,frank and detailed evidence of the horrors being published for the world to see in various newspapers and tv programmes recently...they are indeed “a club like no other” ...THEY ARE SCOTLANDS SHAME ,UEFAS SHAME ,FIFAS SHAME AND THE WORLDS SHAME.

I,along with others,sincerely hope you will investigate the historic child sexual abuse crimes and take up the gauntlet and bring this sordid club down.

Kind regards on behalf of the victims

For info, Gerald King was convicted but (somehow) avoided going to jail. IIRC he got a probation order or something.

Great work though mate, keep it up.

Definitely starting to look that way. It’s certainly starting to look like the next few weeks and maybe months are going to be very interesting for the filth and hollicom.
Also with the Americans taking notice recently and the documentary just about complete.

Another thing I’ve noticed is the lurkers again. More and more coming here for a visit with some strange comments that make them stick out. This is something I still can’t comprehend. Why would you defend a club that already has convictions. It’s immoral. I don’t want to just see Celtic punished. I want to see more convictions.

Ex players and employees all brought before the inquiry. Politicians and Police Scotland also need to be investigated. I honestly think this will be bigger than what we actually think.

Celtic will never recover from this. The name will be tarnished forever. And the reason they are a self proclaimed “club like no other”..
...The coverup
I kind of hope that the documentary is called 'A Club Like No Other' and shows that sadly there was widespread sexual abuse throughout sport in general, but only one club sought to cover it up, only one club sought to claim they were a separate entity, and only one club hired a PR team afteraards to sow seeds of doubt and distrust amongst the ordinary people who were trying to get justice for the victims. 'A club like no other' is the most fitting title there could be.

I kind of hope that the documentary is called 'A Club Like No Other' and shows that sadly there was widespread sexual abuse throughout sport in general, but only one club sought to cover it up, only one club sought to claim they were a separate entity, and only one club hired a PR team afteraards to sow seeds of doubt and distrust amongst the ordinary people who were trying to get justice for the victims. 'A club like no other' is the most fitting title there could be.
I totally agree Rick. It’s the coverup that will bring them down. They have tried every deflection tactic and are failing. And then when the American authorities come knocking on their door it will be taken to a whole new level imo.

Only one club knowingly re employed a paedophile.

How long do Non-disclosure agreements normally run for? Also, would be interesting if someone who had signed one or had one signed on their behalf (not sure of the age requirements for signing them) were to test the water by breaching one, what would the penalty be?

Yea, I know that mate.
I’m saying there should have been a public inquiry long before this, and criminal charges brought against those who continued to cover this huge “ring”, along side the sporting sanctions that a non corrupt body would have done.
I totally agree mate but what chance have the victims got when at the time, the SFA were in full knowledge and are complicit in the whole sordid episode.
They also knew. Rhats.

Bump

NtPQueZ.png

This thread should be made a sticky.

Back