Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Not a lot wrong with any of that, Mate. Add a few years and the fact that I wake up in the morning looking for things to get irritated about so that I am not taken by surprise, then I am with you.
I think you’ll be right Fraser. But in the same way as those fookers throw shit at Gough & Chalmers ( my old school teacher ) without hard supporting data, we need to work that angle before being public in our declarations.

Just my thoughts mate.
I think if the police were to examine each and every enabler, for a day each,Humsa Useless, James Dobberman etc, i bet they would find enough evidence to Jail the lot of them,perjury, support for proscribed Orgs,perverting the course of Justice etc, from what i can see and hear they are all banking on this getting swept under the carpet, the tweets to the victims alone should destroy some careers

I think you’ll be right Fraser. But in the same way as those fookers throw shit at Gough & Chalmers ( my old school teacher ) without hard supporting data, we need to work that angle before being public in our declarations.

Just my thoughts mate.
True mate
I just think he is all over this - that’s my view
His involvement with Torbett, his involvement with the 80s investigation, in pictures with various paedos, travelling with the boys club etc etc
It certainly brings him in to question
I would be interested to see McSherry’s list of 14

Don't forget that some , or probably all of these victims were repeatedly abused which are all separate crimes ,and would increase the charges against Paedo f.c.

Well said Timardimd,I think thats a point that people tend to forget,EVERY incident of abuse is a separate charge,but the question has to be asked how come torbett and co got away with those extremely light sentences,friends in high places right enough.

True mate
I just think he is all over this - that’s my view
His involvement with Torbett, his involvement with the 80s investigation, in pictures with various paedos, travelling with the boys club etc etc
It certainly brings him in to question
I would be interested to see McSherry’s list of 14

I absolutely am with you Fraser.

Just would like to get hard data to prove it.

When I see their comments on Gough they really disgust me, so I’m just trying not to drop to their level until we can prove it mate.

I absolutely am with you Fraser.

Just would like to get hard data to prove it.

When I see their comments on Gough they really disgust me, so I’m just trying not to drop to their level until we can prove it mate.
I know mate
It needs people to come forward and hopefully now that the first compensation payment has been agreed more will find the strength to come forward

As things stood nobody was getting anywhere but there has now been a breakthrough so hopefully the dam will burst

The callous way celtic are dealing with the whole thing is shocking yet no surprising and for this reason I pray the Americans go for the throat first it will show them that they may frighten most of scotland they do not scare anyone across the pond.
How the hell can you truly compensate someone for wrecking their life and peace of mind permanently this should run into the millions and that is not even the beginning they should be also made to pay top people in the counselling and psychiatric sectors to treat survivors who need it.
There is no redemption here no way back, Do unto others and an eye for an eye are apt they need destroyed and put out everybody's misery.

I just wonder out of curiosity what would happen if RFC were to hire Hollicom to give us good publicity ?…….Could that end up a stalemate for the paedo club or hollicom perchance ? Just wondering like :cool: .
Why would we need Hollicom mate
I would imagine they have been digging like a dog for a bone looking for dirt on us to take any heat of their client

I feel more confident that we have nothing to worry about given that they have used these scumbags

BN94, I don’t know if they mentioned anything about a local priest being mentioned at that meeting in Kearny ?

Maybe I’m wrong, but there’s something in my mind that there may have been a local priest there ?

I would find it entirely plausible they would bring a priest to this meeting GY.

Exerting some religious pressure not to speak is not beyond the realms of possibility with them.

The Yank press should be made aware that a priest was/may well have been present.

As a club, we take our obligations and responsibilities seriously and are co-operating fully with both the authorities and the process. We consider Mr McGuire’s words therefore not just to be wholly disrespectful of what is a very sensitive legal process but also grossly inaccurate and defamatory.

Goodness, where do you start with this reply.............

Even in their guilt, they have no shame.........

Defamatory?

Take him to court then!

PaisleyBlueBear - Kudos to you for posting, the thing that caught my attention was the fact that you ended up in hospital last year, what a fucking nightmare living everyday with something bottled up inside you that has the power to bring you to your knees In an instant, something that was not of your doing but the actions of a sick minded Paedophile.
Your experience sums up in my mind why these monsters & their enablers should be chased down & forced to face justice.
None of these bastards will ever be able to experience the feelings that put you in hospital last year & only you & other abused individuals truly understand what those personal experiences can do to people, I can’t even begin to imagine the stress & anxiety levels of carrying an emotional time bomb like that through your life.

There are a lot of good people here on FF as I’m sure you know & from what I’ve seen a lot are bunkered down for the long haul with a determination that is to be applauded.

I wish you all the best & hope that closure is something that you & your family experience one day soon.

The Snow Ball is starting now with the first claim it’ll be interesting to see how long and how much it takes till it gets too the bottom.
As the snowball rolls down the hill, it may pick up what ? 100 or so victims. The financial penalty should not be one that they can comfortably afford. It should be a crippling penalty....but it won't be and you can bet your nelly there will be no other sanctions.

Cairney and Kelly and McGinn will be shitting themselves if the victim decides to make a statement to New Jersey police and prosecutors

There is definitely evidence of a crime being committed and there witness still alive who knew about the sexual assault by Cairney and Pat and Diane Brannigan should be interviewed under caution as they have admitted to newspapers previously of the cover up and that CFC Directors were party to the incident and did not involve the authorities

US lawyers would take them to the cleaners if this is pursued

The US lawyers should be all over this, and so they should be!

W.A.T.P.

PaisleyBlueBear - Kudos to you for posting, the thing that caught my attention was the fact that you ended up in hospital last year, what a fucking nightmare living everyday with something bottled up inside you that has the power to bring you to your knees In an instant, something that was not of your doing but the actions of a sick minded Paedophile.
Your experience sums up in my mind why these monsters & their enablers should be chased down & forced to face justice.
None of these bastards will ever be able to experience the feelings that put you in hospital last year & only you & other abused individuals truly understand what those personal experiences can do to people, I can’t even begin to imagine the stress & anxiety levels of carrying an emotional time bomb like that through your life.

There are a lot of good people here on FF as I’m sure you know & from what I’ve seen a lot are bunkered down for the long haul with a determination that is to be applauded.

I wish you all the best & hope that closure is something that you & your family experience one day soon.
Great post and sums up what this is really about it's about true justice for the abused.

Thanks for your well wishes, much appreciated
Obviously I will be careful with my comments given the nature of the matter
I will be relieved once the subject is finally put to bed

Great post.

I’m not sure we want to push this timing wise.

What we’ve managed to do is drip drip drip bad news about them over months now.

My thought is we try to work all of these angles were working, constantly raising awareness by the week, with a view to the big documentary in a few months being THE BIG BANG moment.

At that stage hopefully others will be dragged into finally dealing with it.
i would tend to agree here, the "drip drip " of info and more and more , constant bad headlines is obviously getting to them, as we have seen ,they are hitting out all around and indiscriminately trying to deflect,every week brings more and more headlines about their disgusting behaviour and they can only suppress so much of it,the world is slowly being made aware of what this shower are all about and pressure will build and build ,there will be no hiding place for them,to paraphrase another shower of vile bastards , their day will come

jnSs9wY.jpg

As a club, we take our obligations and responsibilities seriously and are co-operating fully with both the authorities and the process. We consider Mr McGuire’s words therefore not just to be wholly disrespectful of what is a very sensitive legal process but also grossly inaccurate and defamatory.

Goodness, where do you start with this reply.............

Even in their guilt, they have no shame.........

So THEY'LL be taking HIM to court then? What a rancid club they are. They truly are shamed by nothing.

I would find it entirely plausible they would bring a priest to this meeting GY.

Exerting some religious pressure not to speak is not beyond the realms of possibility with them.

The Yank press should be made aware that a priest was/may well have been present.

The true sickness of their religion holds no bounds, very plausible indeed JZ.

Completely agree with your last statement Jan. I forwarded every piece of information to various press contacts in the states with a few replies reference a priest being present.

There isn’t any evidence to prove that Kelly was a paedophile, but there is peripheral information that questions his behaviour.

Examples -

He conducted the meeting with Hugh Birt to release him from the club, and he had Torbett & Cairney in that meeting with him. So two of the paedophiles Birt complained about were in that meeting with Kelly ? Just seems absurd.
And of course he has been in the pictures with Savile & Torbett & O’Brien, etc.

It does seem very strange.
Excellent point G

I’m not sure we want to push this timing wise.

What we’ve managed to do is drip drip drip bad news about them over months now.

My thought is we try to work all of these angles were working, constantly raising awareness by the week, with a view to the big documentary in a few months being THE BIG BANG moment.

At that stage hopefully others will be dragged into finally dealing with it.
For those not on it totally is there a documentary which isn’t Daly due out?

That's fucking appalling
Andrew’s best pal growing up posts on here. A gentleman that I’ve been very close with over the past months. We work closely together and he gave me the incentive to take up the fight along with others.

As disgusting as it is buster and there is no excuse for it, the things that I’ve seen it’s the norm for they disgusting bastards. How the hell could you say things like that to a mother and sister that has lost? Especially when her child played for their boys club.

There has been times where I’ve been in tears. I don’t mind admitting that. I’ve sat up night after night contacting officials in various countries.

I’m also a man that has served for my country on the frontline along with others on here. Genuine people that got together and took this on. But that’s beside the point.

I believe in taking this scum on head on. And it’s got me in trouble. It’s led to threats. But what I have learnt is these bastards are being backed into a corner. Especially recently. Us as normal human beings couldn’t imagine backing our club if it was us. We are an institution whereas they are a cult that have been proved in every country where they exist they abuse children.
The lurkers will contact me again after this post. I can’t wait.

History will be written in the future what the SNP are. I’m not going to go into detail reference the replies we have received from them. They have one aim. That’s why we get standard replies. According to them and their followers reference a respected politician from the Conservative party in Scotland, Green is now a sectarian word.

I will fight to my last breath to rid my country of Irish republicanism and their sympathisers who claim to call themselves Scottish.

Justice for the victims and families is my aim. No amount of money in compensation will heal wounds. Celtic Football Club for what they have covered up. And that’s the important point here. Covered up. Has to be brought to justice.

I think that they are close to capitulation.

Here is a scenario. They agree to settle out of court. Very shortly thereafter they sack Lennon. I think that they will sack Lennon anyway, so they will time it to suit their agenda.

If they do this, they bundle up their bad news and in so doing dilute the child abuse. I know it should not dilute it, but they have a tame press.

Better to do that and attempt a clean break and set the focus on bringing in a new manager.

A lot of pain over a short period of time could be the least unattractive option.

The alternative is for this to drag on over a long period involving multiple court appearances and the associated press coverage.
Excellent post

Andrew’s best pal growing up posts on here. A gentleman that I’ve been very close with over the past months. We work closely together and he gave me the incentive to take up the fight along with others.

As disgusting as it is buster and there is no excuse for it, the things that I’ve seen it’s the norm for they disgusting bastards. How the hell could you say things like that to a mother and sister that has lost? Especially when her child played for their boys club.

There has been times where I’ve been in tears. I don’t mind admitting that. I’ve sat up night after night contacting officials in various countries.

I’m also a man that has served for my country on the frontline along with others on here. Genuine people that got together and took this on. But that’s beside the point.

I believe in taking this scum on head on. And it’s got me in trouble. It’s led to threats. But what I have learnt is these bastards are being backed into a corner. Especially recently. Us as normal human beings couldn’t imagine backing our club if it was us. We are an institution whereas they are a cult that have been proved in every country where they exist they abuse children.
The lurkers will contact me again after this post. I can’t wait.

History will be written in the future what the SNP are. I’m not going to go into detail reference the replies we have received from them. They have one aim. That’s why we get standard replies. According to them and their followers reference a respected politician from the Conservative party in Scotland, Green is now a sectarian word.

I will fight to my last breath to rid my country of Irish republicanism and their sympathisers who claim to call themselves Scottish.

Justice for the victims and families is my aim. No amount of money in compensation will heal wounds. Celtic Football Club for what they have covered up. And that’s the important point here. Covered up. Has to be brought to justice.
God bless you BlueNose94

Back