Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Facebook post from 25th April:
Love sport was attending Sportsman's Dinner 2019 at Hilton Glasgow.
25 April · Glasgow ·
Having a wonderful night so far, thank you Hollicom for having us
THU, 25 APR
Sportsman's Dinner 2019
Hilton Glasgow · Glasgow

https://www.facebook.com/lovesportfamily/?modal=admin_todo_tour#

This would make a great story in the press. If there could be shown to be an orchestrated campaign against victim's families involving Hollinshead it would be dynamite. Might be a bit like the News of the World tapping phones of murder victims.

Found someone on facebook who might be interesting. Could be wrong but look at the profile picture and the fact that there is zero content on the page.

Andrew’s best pal growing up posts on here. A gentleman that I’ve been very close with over the past months. We work closely together and he gave me the incentive to take up the fight along with others.

As disgusting as it is buster and there is no excuse for it, the things that I’ve seen it’s the norm for they disgusting bastards. How the hell could you say things like that to a mother and sister that has lost? Especially when her child played for their boys club.

There has been times where I’ve been in tears. I don’t mind admitting that. I’ve sat up night after night contacting officials in various countries.

I’m also a man that has served for my country on the frontline along with others on here. Genuine people that got together and took this on. But that’s beside the point.

I believe in taking this scum on head on. And it’s got me in trouble. It’s led to threats. But what I have learnt is these bastards are being backed into a corner. Especially recently. Us as normal human beings couldn’t imagine backing our club if it was us. We are an institution whereas they are a cult that have been proved in every country where they exist they abuse children.
The lurkers will contact me again after this post. I can’t wait.

History will be written in the future what the SNP are. I’m not going to go into detail reference the replies we have received from them. They have one aim. That’s why we get standard replies. According to them and their followers reference a respected politician from the Conservative party in Scotland, Green is now a sectarian word.

I will fight to my last breath to rid my country of Irish republicanism and their sympathisers who claim to call themselves Scottish.

Justice for the victims and families is my aim. No amount of money in compensation will heal wounds. Celtic Football Club for what they have covered up. And that’s the important point here. Covered up. Has to be brought to justice.
Great post mate - with you all the way

I’ll fight them head on mate. Like I said my man on here showed me things that his best pal went through and his family. Broke my heart. I couldn’t sit back.
This would make a great story in the press. If there could be shown to be an orchestrated campaign against victim's families involving Hollinshead it would be dynamite. Might be a bit like the News of the World tapping phones of murder victims.

Found someone on facebook who might be interesting. Could be wrong but look at the profile picture and the fact that there is zero content on the page.
I think you might have something I found thisbut it says they have only been at this address below since 25th jun you might have something mate mind you it could be he haw but the facebook page is sus

1. Companies
  2. LOVE 2 GROW LTD
Company Number
SC634286
Name
LOVE 2 GROW LTD
Incorporation on
25 June 2019 (Tuesday)
Company Type
Private Limited Company
Status
Active
Registered Address
UNIT 2 CANDYMILL LANE
BOTHWELL BRIDGE BUSINESSS PARK
HAMILTON
SCOTLAND
ML3 0FD
Country of Origin
United Kingdom
Company Accounts
Account Category
NO ACCOUNTS FILED
Next Due Date
25 March 2021 (Thursday)
Annual Return

Good on him to put a photo of his vehicle and plate though.
Just in case he is hard to track down !!!!!!!

There is a photo of him on facebook which also helps. His relative, Julie has links with Hollicom, and he is causing grief to Andy Gray's sister. That is suspicious - but surely Hollicom would not be that stupid!

On balance, I would seriously doubt that his actions are at the behest of Hollicom.

Why would we need Hollicom mate
I would imagine they have been digging like a dog for a bone looking for dirt on us to take any heat of their client

I feel more confident that we have nothing to worry about given that they have used these scumbags
I wasn’t meaning that we should really hire them , just wondering what the reaction would have been as to who’s side they would choose to be on because at the moment they are siding with paedo harbourers and I know WE will always remember them for that so in the long run it could be the end of them as well , unless they change their name for choosing to ride with the Devil :)) .

Thanks for your well wishes, much appreciated
Obviously I will be careful with my comments given the nature of the matter
I will be relieved once the subject is finally put to bed

Fair play to you for doing this mate. Very brave thing to do and I really do hope you get the justice you deserve. There are loads of people on here who would be happy to speak to you if you feel you need to get stuff off your chest. So if you ever need to rant, vent or cry just get in touch and we'll do all we can to help

Last edited:
I wasn’t meaning that we should really hire them , just wondering what the reaction would have been as to who’s side they would choose to be on because at the moment they are siding with paedo harbourers and I know WE will always remember them for that so in the long run it could be the end of them as well , unless they change their name for choosing to ride with the Devil :)) .
Companies like that don’t have any morals that’s for sure mate

There is a photo of him on facebook which also helps. His relative, Julie has links with Hollicom, and he is causing grief to Andy Gray's sister. That is suspicious - but surely Hollicom would not be that stupid!

On balance, I would seriously doubt that his actions are at the behest of Hollicom.
the may or may not be behind it though it matters little, a relative of separate entities PR firm abusing the mother of a victim.

That's a big story should our media be interested.

Was flying yesterday so was off my phone all day. When I came on here it looked like I missed some developments so I Googled the scum to see if there was any news.

Well, hollicom are really earning their money. 7 out of the 10 "news" articles on Google were from "67 hail hail" and the others were from pish like the boot room. Not one article from a mainstream news outlet.

Just read that response to Macgure from those scumbags. They are openly flaunting him now. I am now convinced that MaGuire's tactic is to wait and see if they will blink. They wont so he better be ready to start proceedings. I just hope his because they will not back down on this after reading that.

On social media why isn't it being highlighted that the main issue with the paedo ring is that Celtic knowingly covered it up - not that it actually existed in the first place? Celtic and their fans seem to be unable to grasp this.

Obviously paedophiles can end up anywhere and infiltrate any sort of business etc, but it's their handling of it which singles them out. Even to this day they're still covering it up.

Was flying yesterday so was off my phone all day. When I came on here it looked like I missed some developments so I Googled the scum to see if there was any news.

Well, hollicom are really earning their money. 7 out of the 10 "news" articles on Google were from "67 hail hail" and the others were from pish like the boot room. Not one article from a mainstream news outlet.

I think this is the norm

The mainstream news outlets have successfully ignored this topic for 4 decades & only recently made the odd comment which imo is 'too little too late'

And corporate criminality charges.

The perps have been and continue to be charged and sentenced

Its time for the enablers to face the music.

And as well as the full force of the law being brought I wonder how many cases need to be brought before the game is in disrepute SFA/SPFL/UEFA/FIFA.

Imagine they had tried to reduce their tax outgoings.
The authorities would be all over it.

But abusing kids......seems not as important.

On social media why isn't it being highlighted that the main issue with the paedo ring is that Celtic knowingly covered it up - not that it actually existed in the first place? Celtic and their fans seem to be unable to grasp this.

Obviously paedophiles can end up anywhere and infiltrate any sort of business etc, but it's their handling of it which singles them out. Even to this day they're still covering it up.
The main issue IS that it was there in the first place. It shouldn't have happened. Celtic covering it up just made it worse, and also made their current board just as guilty.

So they have paid compensation to a hand picked ex CBC player. Why? Taking responsibility for a "separate entity" or whatever they brand this victim is an admittance of guilt. Wonder how long their friends in high places,politicians,mhedia etc turn this into a positive story for celtc. They will probably get praise for helping an innocent victim because he's part of the celtc family and that is what they do,help folk. This is the result of years of negotiations with their "friends" in high places. Pay someone some cash now and turn it into a charitable act and the heat will be off for a while so they can come up with some other idea.It's what they do.They are horrible people and they deal with horrible people.The celtc way indeed.

So they have paid compensation to a hand picked ex CBC player. Why? Taking responsibility for a "separate entity" or whatever they brand this victim is an admittance of guilt. Wonder how long their friends in high places,politicians,mhedia etc turn this into a positive story for celtc. They will probably get praise for helping an innocent victim because he's part of the celtc family and that is what they do,help folk. This is the result of years of negotiations with their "friends" in high places. Pay someone some cash now and turn it into a charitable act and the heat will be off for a while so they can come up with some other idea.It's what they do.They are horrible people and they deal with horrible people.The celtc way indeed.
Well let’s just hope a full inquiry brings them to their knees. This inquiry will go outside Scotland reference the connections with Bennell. That will surely involve Westminster who in turn I believe will uncover more reference the corruption in the Scottish government. And if the American authorities uncover crimes on their soil then I do believe the Americans will go all out to bring them down.

Well let’s just hope a full inquiry brings them to their knees. This inquiry will go outside Scotland reference the connections with Bennell. That will surely involve Westminster who in turn I believe will uncover more reference the corruption in the Scottish government. And if the American authorities uncover crimes on their soil then I do believe the Americans will go all out to bring them down.
I hope you're right.Keep up the good work.

If you read the lawyers comments, they didn’t agree to anything.
The fuckers fought it all the way but she put a powerful case forward & effectively they were forced to accept it.
That mhob don’t give a shit about anyone.

If you read the lawyers comments, they didn’t agree to anything.
The fuckers fought it all the way but she put a powerful case forward & effectively they were forced to accept it.
That mhob don’t give a shit about anyone.

Based on what I have read and what I have heard ..... they went as far as court and then agreed to a court awarded settlement to avoid evidence being heard. They hoped that the plaintiff would blink first.

I hope you're right.Keep up the good work.
We all hope we’re right mate. I just hope the Americans prove something and then proper sentences will be handed out and not the downright disgusting short sentence that we’ve witnessed.

Another major issue is the punishment from UEFA. That has got to be severe. I’ve said it before that this is what should happen in the real world. And if it does then I also think that if one sponsor walks away then the domino effect will take place. No company will want to be linked with that.

Whatever happens that rhancid club will be tarnished for life. I personally want to see them gone for their crimes.

We all hope we’re right mate. I just hope the Americans prove something and then proper sentences will be handed out and not the downright disgusting short sentence that we’ve witnessed.

Another major issue is the punishment from UEFA. That has got to be severe. I’ve said it before that this is what should happen in the real world. And if it does then I also think that if one sponsor walks away then the domino effect will take place. No company will want to be linked with that.

Whatever happens that rhancid club will be tarnished for life. I personally want to see them gone for their crimes.
I'll second that.

Been away for a few days so missed all of the recent developments and not yet had time to read all of the posts from the last few days. Noticed though that CFC have accused Thompson's/McQuire of 'defamation' in one of the newspaper articles. Wonder if Thompson's are going for the open goal this represents. Sue Celtic for slander.

Been away for a few days so missed all of the recent developments and not yet had time to read all of the posts from the last few days. Noticed though that CFC have accused Thompson's/McQuire of 'defamation' in one of the newspaper articles. Wonder if Thompson's are going for the open goal this represents. Sue Celtic for slander.

Would have thought that it would need to be the other way around, i.e. Separate Entity suing Thompsons.

Would have thought that it would need to be the other way around, i.e. Separate Entity suing Thompsons.
I can see where you are coming from, however, I would imagine that a law firm can't ignore the reputational damage that arises by allowing a 3rd party accusation of defamation to go unchallenged. Basically Celtic has accused them of being 'economical with the truth' and who would want to be represented by a law firm that apparently accepts such an accusation by allowing it to go unchallenged? I may be wrong from a legal perspective, but I would have imagined Thompson's should be all over this like a rash. Make Celtic 'prove' the defamation in court.

The main issue IS that it was there in the first place. It shouldn't have happened. Celtic covering it up just made it worse, and also made their current board just as guilty.

Surely the HSE have a good case to go after them?

http://www.hse.gov.uk/violence/toolkit/legislation.htm
Health and Safety at Work Act (HSWA) 1974
This Act places a legal duty on employers to ensure, so far as reasonably practicable, the health, safety, and welfare of employees, and to ensure that employees and others are kept safe.

Under the Act you have an obligation to ensure any potential risk of work-related violence is eliminated or controlled.

I can see where you are coming from, however, I would imagine that a law firm can't ignore the reputational damage that arises by allowing a 3rd party accusation of defamation to go unchallenged. Basically Celtic has accused them of being 'economical with the truth' and who would want to be represented by a law firm that apparently accepts such an accusation by allowing it to go unchallenged? I may be wrong from a legal perspective, but I would have imagined Thompson's should be all over this like a rash. Make Celtic 'prove' the defamation in court.

Very good argument. You’ve won me over mate :D

I think this is the norm

The mainstream news outlets have successfully ignored this topic for 4 decades & only recently made the odd comment which imo is 'too little too late'
True, but even when I Google us now all that appears in the "top stories" is pish from football insider, 67 hail hail stories about us, or sport bible.

No stories from mainstream media outlets which makes me think hollicom are flooding Google with this pish so the real stories don't appear when anyone searches the scum.

Andrew’s best pal growing up posts on here. A gentleman that I’ve been very close with over the past months. We work closely together and he gave me the incentive to take up the fight along with others.

As disgusting as it is buster and there is no excuse for it, the things that I’ve seen it’s the norm for they disgusting bastards. How the hell could you say things like that to a mother and sister that has lost? Especially when her child played for their boys club.

There has been times where I’ve been in tears. I don’t mind admitting that. I’ve sat up night after night contacting officials in various countries.

I’m also a man that has served for my country on the frontline along with others on here. Genuine people that got together and took this on. But that’s beside the point.

I believe in taking this scum on head on. And it’s got me in trouble. It’s led to threats. But what I have learnt is these bastards are being backed into a corner. Especially recently. Us as normal human beings couldn’t imagine backing our club if it was us. We are an institution whereas they are a cult that have been proved in every country where they exist they abuse children.
The lurkers will contact me again after this post. I can’t wait.

History will be written in the future what the SNP are. I’m not going to go into detail reference the replies we have received from them. They have one aim. That’s why we get standard replies. According to them and their followers reference a respected politician from the Conservative party in Scotland, Green is now a sectarian word.

I will fight to my last breath to rid my country of Irish republicanism and their sympathisers who claim to call themselves Scottish.

Justice for the victims and families is my aim. No amount of money in compensation will heal wounds. Celtic Football Club for what they have covered up. And that’s the important point here. Covered up. Has to be brought to justice.

If your getting threats mate get them on veterans pages we all stick together and many good contacts.
I’m sure you will know that and anything I can help you with to track any down let me know as these fuckers are easy to trace.
Your taking the battle to them and they are scared dig in and keep shooting!

If your getting threats mate get them on veterans pages we all stick together and many good contacts.
I’m sure you will know that and anything I can help you with to track any down let me know as these fuckers are easy to trace.
Your taking the battle to them and they are scared dig in and keep shooting!
They don’t scare me mate. I’ve done things most couldn’t imagine. I’ll never surrender to that filth.

Below is an extract from UEFA regulations.
Article 17.5 is the important one.
The SFA have taken no action against Celtc despite the the number of convictions against their employees and officials of their Boys' Club.
Celtc's admission in court of liability no longer allows the SFA to sit on their hands, now that there is an admission of guilt. The excuse of "ongoing legal matters" does not hold water, they can simply apply disrepute charges where cases have now been concluded. Then simply charge them again when future cases have ended.
It should be remembered, as already said before it is not the convictions of paedophiles which is the major issue at Celtc, but the cover up by their directors and officials for 40+ years which was responsible for hundreds of other children being abused.

III - Ethical provisions

Article 17
Ethical provisions: scope, UEFA’s competence and general principles

1 The following provisions apply to all persons falling within the scope of Article 3(1)(a), (c) and (e), except in cases where the conduct in question is dealt with in an appropriate manner by the relevant bodies of one of UEFA’s member associations or by FIFA.

2 Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1 above, if an alleged violation of these provisions arises in relation to UEFA matters or the function of an individual which was elected, ratified or assigned by UEFA to exercise a function, UEFA’s disciplinary bodies have exclusive competence to deal with the case.

3 All persons bound by these provisions are expected to be aware of the importance of their duties, obligations and responsibilities. They are required to observe the principles of loyalty, integrity and sportsmanship and to act with complete honesty when exercising their functions.

4 All persons bound by these provisions have a fiduciary duty towards UEFA.

5 All persons bound by these provisions have a responsibility to report unethical conduct to UEFA without delay.

Below is an extract from UEFA regulations.
Article 17.5 is the important one.
The SFA have taken no action against Celtc despite the the number of convictions against their employees and officials of their Boys' Club.
Celtc's admission in court of liability no longer allows the SFA to sit on their hands, now that there is an admission of guilt. The excuse of "ongoing legal matters" does not hold water, they can simply apply disrepute charges where cases have now been concluded. Then simply charge them again when future cases have ended.
It should be remembered, as already said before it is not the convictions of paedophiles which is the major issue at Celtc, but the cover up by their directors and officials for 40+ years which was responsible for hundreds of other children being abused.

III - Ethical provisions

Article 17
Ethical provisions: scope, UEFA’s competence and general principles

1 The following provisions apply to all persons falling within the scope of Article 3(1)(a), (c) and (e), except in cases where the conduct in question is dealt with in an appropriate manner by the relevant bodies of one of UEFA’s member associations or by FIFA.

2 Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1 above, if an alleged violation of these provisions arises in relation to UEFA matters or the function of an individual which was elected, ratified or assigned by UEFA to exercise a function, UEFA’s disciplinary bodies have exclusive competence to deal with the case.

3 All persons bound by these provisions are expected to be aware of the importance of their duties, obligations and responsibilities. They are required to observe the principles of loyalty, integrity and sportsmanship and to act with complete honesty when exercising their functions.

4 All persons bound by these provisions have a fiduciary duty towards UEFA.

5 All persons bound by these provisions have a responsibility to report unethical conduct to UEFA without delay.

We should maybe chat about this privately TH ? The SFA are ignoring their responsibilities.

I can’t take this sick %^*& anymore. I got kicked off twitter for calling sien fien a f&@$$ POS. But twitter is ok with mocking rape victims.
I got 2 twitter accounts banned. 1 for calling a dog killer a cun! The other for calling a woman who was abusing her dog and posting it on twitter a bitch.

I tried to start a 3rd one, they caught me and banned that one too, accusing me of opening multiple twitter accounts for the purpose of abuse.

Twitter is a broken platform. Whoever mods it needs their morals checked

I got 2 twitter accounts banned. 1 for calling a dog killer a cun! The other for calling a woman who was abusing her dog and posting it on twitter a bitch.

I tried to start a 3rd one, they caught me and banned that one too, accusing me of opening multiple twitter accounts for the purpose of abuse.

Twitter is a broken platform. Whoever mods it needs their morals checked

You have to box clever, they will see multiple accounts getting created one after the other on the same IP Address . Use a VPN next time and change your IP regularly

Back