Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Got fed up reading Bear upon Bear arguing about what's right and what's wrong (in their opinion) about certain songs.
It's causing nothing but friction amongst supporters at a time we need to stand together.
Meanwhile this thread is getting swept down to the bottom.
If Uefa actually looked after their member clubs and took their responsibility seriously then I am sure the biggest sports paedophile ring should be top of the agenda.
that is unless there is a hidden agenda
I’ve kept quiet on they threads. And it’s horrible to watch bear arguing with bear. Lurkers must be loving it. One thing I will say though is after serving 3 tours across the water and losing friends is my loyalties are with Rangers and Great Britain. Hollicom will be loving they threads. They’ll pick and choose what they want and work it to the filths advantage. I also believe hollicom work closely with the Daily rhebel. All you have to do is look at their recent headlines.
We are Glasgow Rangers football Club. We are British. I’m tired of our club being used as a platform for other people’s beliefs. Its 2019 and now a part of our famous stadium is being closed due to fuckin idiots.

Let's not let the UEFA stuff take away focus from what the folks on here are doing.
Seems to me that this could be an attempt to shift our focus.
Let's keep up the pressure on.
When I heard about the UEFA/unfair attack on our club,
The first thought was,liewell to uefa?
A week later this happens?
Holicom new line of attack against us? mmmm it's a funny old game Saint.

Paranoid? me? never.

Reply from alyson at the sfa..usual shite....a response will be drafted and sent.

Many thanks for your emails and the information you have provided.

It is with deep concern that we have learned of the experiences of abuse children have had taking part in the national game. In early 2017 the Scottish FA Board commissioned an Independent Review into sexual abuse in Scottish football, as a result of the adults who had come forward in both Scotland and England to tell us of their experiences of sexual abuse in childhood while involved in football. Martin Henry was appointed as the independent lead for the Review and its terms of reference are:

· To consider whether or not and to what extent the Scottish FA was aware of the matters highlighted and now brought to its attention;

· To consider what steps were taken by the Scottish FA during the relevant periods in relation to the protection of children brought to its attention at that time and; to identify any failings or deficiencies on the part of the Scottish FA in that regard;

· To consider what steps were taken by its members and/or affiliated and/or associated organisations, either at the time of them being made aware or subsequently, and identified as relevant to the alleged incident(s) and to those concerned. This will include responses, decisions and actions either taken or omitted; and,

· To consider what lessons have been learned by the Scottish FA and its members and/or affiliated and/or associated organisations since those incidents took place and following any investigations that have taken place to ensure that the risk of abuse is reduced and where possible eliminated.

An interim report from the review was published in July 2018 and is available on the Scottish FA website: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/...abuse-in-scottish-football_interim-report.pdf This report made 95 recommendations for change across Scottish football and we are working collectively to implement these recommendations. An update on the implementation of the recommendations, published on 11 June, can also be read on our website. The final report will be published once the current criminal proceedings are concluded, since the review team has received legal advice that to publish the report in full at this time would prejudice the criminal process.

I trust this reply provides you with reassurance that the experiences reported to us and in the media have been treated with the utmost seriousness and that an Independent Review is already well underway. We will continue to publish updates as and when we can via the Scottish FA website.

Best wishes,

Alyson.

Alyson Evans
Head of Wellbeing and Protection
The Scottish FA

alyson.evans@scottishfa.co.uk
Hampden Park, Glasgow, G42 9AY, Scotland

Hey Tommy

Do you see the glaring omission that I do ?

No mention of apportioning culpability or committing to sanctions against member clubs who have failed in their duty of care to the kids.

If they are left to their own devices then I think we may be in for a wee bit of a disappointment.

The Times, Tom Perry

"Remaining silent about child abuse can’t be an option"

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...6?shareToken=666f29f1355d091e1e9e403e0e467445

"You’ll notice how relevant these points are to the child abuse perpetrated at Celtic Boys Club and Chelsea FC. What possibility is there of holding anyone to account for failing to report concerns when shamefully there’s no law to prosecute those who remain silent?"

The Times, Tom Perry

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...6?shareToken=666f29f1355d091e1e9e403e0e467445

"You’ll notice how relevant these points are to the child abuse perpetrated at Celtic Boys Club and Chelsea FC. What possibility is there of holding anyone to account for failing to report concerns when shamefully there’s no law to prosecute those who remain silent?"
It’s shocking that this is the case. For all who knew then I challenge them to be able to sleep at night. I know I couldn’t

When I heard about the UEFA/unfair attack on our club,
The first thought was,liewell to uefa?
A week later this happens?
Holicom new line of attack against us? mmmm it's a funny old game Saint.

Paranoid? me? never.

Agreed @cocobob, lets get this thread back on the rails. Celtic, UEFA and FARE are doing everything they can to destroy us before the massive games against Legia Warsaw and Celtic. They want us beat and of of Europe completely.

Back to fighting the REAL crime of child abuse that took place at Celtic Football Club where a paedophile ring was in operation. Seperate Entity my arse. Patrick McGuire has proven this claim to be a sham, lets back him all the way.

He needs more victims to come forward to strengthen his case against Celtic.

Reference the other threads and the disagreements going on between bears. hollicom/daily rhebel/ and SNP/Sinn Fein will love the fact that we are disagreeing on threads. And it will also be the major topic on SSB on Monday that part of our stadium is closed. Knew keevans will be sat up now preparing his speech for the start of his programme. I’ll also go as far to say that his friend Laurie from Dennistoun will have a big slot on the programme during the week at some point talking about bigotry.

Let’s get this thread back on track. And please New members stop sending me a pm. Put it on the thread. Why do you need to know where I come from? If you want to take me on then let’s do it publicly so everyone can see.

This one.

images

The larger one is in this thread. ;)

I hope it brings some fruit, Remember the DVD pirate is theft advert at the start of your film? We need something like that! You wouldn't support Garry glitter and you wouldn't support Jimmy Seville so don't support Celtic! Support the victims not the abusers.

Like this a lot.

Support the abused, not the abusers.
Shame the abusers, not the abused.
Or any variant you like.

We need to add this onto to every message we send, every tweet we make.
Get the message out there, increase public awareness, and shame the Scottish Government and media.

This one.

images

The larger one is in this thread. ;)
Thanks, again brother, i will use this picture and make sure that people see the corruption in our Goverment, Law, and media and Footballing authorities,and keep it together bears they want us in turmoil and disjointed,to distract us from our mission thats never going to happen keep up the noble cause lads

Agreed @cocobob, lets get this thread back on the rails. Celtic, UEFA and FARE are doing everything they can to destroy us before the massive games against Legia Warsaw and Celtic. They want us beat and of of Europe completely.

Back to fighting the REAL crime of child abuse that took place at Celtic Football Club where a paedophile ring was in operation. Seperate Entity my arse. Patrick McGuire has proven this claim to be a sham, lets back him all the way.

He needs more victims to come forward to strengthen his case against Celtic.

Good post Nacho.

Come on guys let’s re double our efforts.

You can bet one thing for sure.
The beggars would much rather us call them the 6 letter F word that they call themselves than the paedos they are.
Their faux outrage on the F word was just to get us into trouble.
The greetin beggar on Clyde on Monday? So upset that the Pars were calling them paedos all match. Shame that. He might not want to watch our next home league match.
They'll be terrified of, amongst many other things, that other clubs will give them what they deserve, every match.
Nonce enabling scumbags.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Rangers Football Club. Nothing!

A near half century old paedophile ring operating at one club and its youth set up, which has been and continues to be swept under the carpet or covered up, has everything to do with every single football club in Scotland!
They've brought the game in this country into disrepute more than any club could ever do.
All these newspaper headlines. How many parents are at least very cautious about sending their boys to football training?
And of course the many, many victims and their families/friends etc put off the game completely?
Every club in Scotland should be beating at the SFA's door, demanding they deal with St. Pats before everyone outside this country thinks that football clubs, and even the country as a whole, doesn't give a toss about young footballers being raped and abused.

following the arrival of political junk mail today,i have sent this to GAVIN NEWLANDS

DEAR GAVIN,

I HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF HAVING THE LATEST IN POLITICAL JUNK MAIL POSTED THROUGH MY DOOR TODAY AND THIS WILL PROBABLY MEAN MORE OF THE SAME JUNK MAIL FROM YOUR JOKE POLITICAL PARTY AND ITS CHARLATANS MASQUERADING AS PUBLIC SERVANTS ,WHO WANT TO BE A SEPERATE ENTITY FROM THE REST OF THE UK.
HOWEVER,I AM INTRIQUED BY SOME OF THE WORDING ON YOUR ATTACHED JUNK MAIL AND ADDRESS THIS BELOW AND WOULD LIKE YOUR ANSWERS IF YOU WILL.

FIRSTLY,ON THE FRONT PAGE,I NOTE YOU CLEARLY AND NO DOUBT PROUDLY DISPLAY “THAT MEANS MAKING SURE YOUR VOICE IS HEARD IN THE UK PARLIAMENT” ,DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE SURE MY VOICE IS HEARD IN THE UK PARLIAMENT,WHEN I HAVE ASKED YOU TO RAISE THE ISSUE OF A FULL PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO THE HISTORIC SEX ABUSE SCANDAL AT YOUR CLUB,GLASGOW CELTIC FC?,A SCANDAL THAT HAS BLIGHTED OUR COUNTRY AND ITS REPUTATION FOR OVER 40-50 YEARS ,BY ALLOWING PAEDOPHILES TO COMMIT HORRENDOUS SEXUAL ABUSE WITHIN ITS PREMISES AND ON FOREIGN SOIL.
SO.GIVEN YOUR MISSION STATEMENT,CAN YOU CONFIRM ,YOU WILL MAKE SURE MY VOICE IS HEARD IN THE UK PARLIAMENT?....IF NOT,YOU ARE GUILTY OF MIS-REPRESENTATION AND FALSE ADVERTISING AND I WILL REPORT IT AS SUCH TO THE APPROPRIATE BODY.

SECONDLY,YOU STATE “OUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN IGNORED” ,WELL,I AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC HAVE BEEN IGNORED BY YOUR PARTY,WHEN IT COMES TO DEMANDING NOT ONLY A FULL ,INDEPENDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO THE HISTORIC SEXUAL ABUSE SCANDAL AT YOUR CLUB,BUT ALSO,THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE EMPLOYED,ALLOWEDRE-EMPLOYED,HARBOURED ,FACILITATED PAEDOHPILES WITHIN YOUR CLUB AND THEN COVERED IT UP ,AS OPENLY ADMITTED BY EX-CHAIRMAN JACK MC GINN IN THE MEDIA RECENTLY...WE ARE BEING IGNORED,SO DO YOU NOT THINK IT IS TIME YOU AND YOUR PARTY,DID THE RIGHT THING ASND DEMAND THIS INQUIRY AND BRING JUSTICE TO THE HUNDREDS OF VICTIMS OF YOUR SORDID CLUB.....OR DOES YOUR PARTY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE?.

THIRDLY,YOU STATE “ WE NOW HAVE A PRIME MINISTER ( BORIS) ,WHO SEEMS FIXATED ON A NO DEAL BREXIT,DRIVING OUR ECONOMY OFF A CLIFF.IT’S INCREDIBLE-AND DEPRESSING TO HAVE BORIS JOHNSON OCCUPYING NUMBER 10”....WELL,POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK THERE GAVIN,LETS BREAK IT DOWN INTO SOME SEMBLENCE OF TRUTH.....WE HAVE HAD A FIRST MINISTER,WHO IS HELL BENT ON INDEPENDENCE,DESPITE THE WISHES OF THE VOTING PUBLIC,DRIVING OUR ECONOMY OFF A CLIFF.YES,IT IS INCREDIBLY DEPRESSING TO HAVE NICOLA STURGEON IN CHARGE AT HOLYROOD AND FIND HER AND ALL HER MINIONS,YOURSELF INCLUDED,COMPLETELY BRAINWASHED AND DELUDED BY HER PRESENCE AND HOW SHE RAILROADS THE COUNTRY TO HER VISION OF INDEPENDENCE AGAINST THE WISHES OF THE SCOTTISH PUBLIC....SEEMS LIKE THE HITLER RALLYS OF THE 20’S & 30’S ALL OVER AGAIN,A VERY DANGEROUS PATH TO TREAD.

FOURTHLY,YOU STATE “IN WQESTMINSTER,I’VE BEEN SNP SPOKESPERSON FOR SPORT,NORTHERN IRELAND AND WALES ( WAS SCOTLAND INCLUDED THERE? AND IF SO,WHY WAS A PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO CHILD SEX ABUSE IN SCHOOLS LAUNCHED BUT EXLCUDED ALL CATHOLIC CHURCHES AND ORGANISATIONS,AS WELL AS ALL SPORTING INSTITUTIONS?....SOMETHING TO HIDE?).AND ALSO CHAIR THE SCOTTISH ALL PARTY PARLIAMENTARY GROUP,WHICH ADVOCATES FUNDING AND SUPPORT FOR SCOTTISH SPORT”....WHERE WAS /IS YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE HUNDREDS OF SEXUAL ABUSE VICTIMS OF THE PAEDOPHILES THAT WERE ALLOWED TO OPERATE WITHIN YOUR CLUB?....YOU HAVE IGNORED THEM BUT IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO MAKE AMENDS.

FIFTHLY,YOU ALSO STATE ,” I ALSO SIT ON THE JUSTICE COMMITTEE,SCRUTINISING UK GOVERNMENT JUSTICE LEGISLATION” ,SO I WOULD ASSUME THAT YOU HAVE CLOSE LINKS AND WORKING RELATIONS WITH YOUR JUSTICE SECRETARY HUMZA YOUSAF?,SO CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY ,YOU HAVE BOTH IGNORED THE HISTORIC SEX SCANDAL AT YOUR CLUB?,WHY YOU HAVE FAILED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE VICTIMS? AND WHAT YOU AND YOUR SECRETARY PROPOSE TO DO ABOUT THE CRIMES COMMITTED AT YOUR CLUB?OF COURSE,IT IS WELL DOCUMENTED BY WAY OF PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF WHERE THE JUSTICE SECRETARYS ALLEGIENCES LIE,WHEN HE HAS BEEN PROUDLY PROTRAYED IN MEDIA CIRCLES IN HIS CELTICFC HOODIE TOP AND PHOTOGRAPHED IN PUBLIC HOUSES WITH OTHER POLITICIANS,PUBLIC HOUSES ,WHICH I MAY SAY,ARE REPUBLICAN IRA SUPPORTING ...CAN I TAKE IT FROM THOSE PHOTOS,THAT THE SNP AND THEIR MPS/MSP’S FULLY SUPPORT REPUBLICANISM AND TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS?.

ANYWAY,AS I HAVE SCRUTINISED YOUR POLITICAL JUNK MAIL AND HAVE RAISED A FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO ANSWER,TO WHICH I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE THE TIME TO ANSWER FULLY,WITHOUT ANY POLITICAL SPIN AND I LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR RESPONSE.

I AM ALSO RE-ASSURED THAT YOU,AS STATED,WILL MAKE MY VOICE HEARD IN THE UK PARLIAMENT ON ANY MATTERS I BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION.

KIND REGARDS

reply to alyson at SFA today

Dear Alyson,

Firstly,many thanks for taking the time to reply to my email to you.

I note,that like all other replies I have had,you refer me to this report that the SFA report and its recommendations on where the football authorities stand on the subject of child abuse within football.however, this is all well and good for today and the future of the game and I sincerely hope it works,but what about the HISTORIC SEXUAL ABUSE CRIMES COMMITTED AT YOUR MEMBER CLUB GLASGOW CELTIC FC,both here in Scotland and abroad, what do you and your body propose to do in relation to this culb and its heinous crimes?,you cannot let them go unpunished surely?.

As previously stated,this club allowed paedophiles to operate within its club and associated clubs for 40 – 50 years ,they have had 6 criminal convictions to date for the crimes committed,with one perpetrator being RE-EMPLOYED by the club to commit further crimes,whilst another was touted for re-employment but was stopped by a chairman at the time,who had morals,more morals than has been shown thus far by the SFA/SPFL.They then went out their way to cover up the crimes committed by their employees ,by way of airport agreements /stories ,NDA’S to buy silence,the recent change of their boys club to st.pats and portraying a separate entity ,when everyone knows otherwise and REFUSAL to report the crimes to police,as recently ADMITTED by JACK MC GINN,who I believe was on the board at SFA as VICE chairman and then president and remains a person of interest in the paedophile circle at celtic fc.

This club has brought shame to the good name of Scottish football ,both here and throughout the world and has brought our game into severe dis-repute and damaged its reputation throughout the world and as such,the SFA/SPFL should be sanctioning the most severest of penalties for this historic sexual abuse with immediate effect.

if rangers are under threat of being thrown out of Europe for sectarian singing ( with sectarian being debatable now,seeing as the celtic fans now call themselves THE 19th Century Terrorist ARMY” ,as proudly displayed on their banner on opening day of the season,which is another argument ,for another day) ,then surely,celtic fc should be thrown out of football altogether for the HUNDREDS of sexual abuse crimes committed at their club here and abroad?,they have brought shame to everyone involved in football,from the SFA/SPFL down to the grass roots. People have been placed on the sex offenders list for less,this club should be shut down and banned from football in this country....your SFA/SPFL cannot ignore this major scandal,the biggest in world sport,bigger than penn state in America,there are HUNDREDS of victims and counting.

I note from the content of your email and reports references,you seem to deal in the present in future but please start dealing with the past.

Also,I note ,that you state “this report cannot be published in full due to current criminal proceedings ,since your review team has received legal advice that to publish it in full at this time would prejudice the criminal process”...can I ask you ,who these criminal proceedings are against,as there are none reported in the mainstream media? ,also,who has given you legal advice on this?,has this instruction came from peter lawwell or hollicom? , i’d be happy if you could answer these questions,as we ,the public need to know what potential paedophiles are in our midst.

I look forward to your reply and comments on this.

Kind regards

Have a read at this by Kelly scroll down past the Bob Higgins story.
Now no one can be so naive at the SFA with all the stories of Celt!c and sexual assaults over many years and the massive cover up by an army of people, so they are either in with them or shitting themselves from them either way it does nothing for the people who have and are living through this.

Are they just to be forgotten by the SFA? Do they not matter in the eyes of the SFA?
This is what should be pursued right now NOT what might happen in the future, these are crimes perpetrated UNDER THEIR WATCH as well, they can't just walk away from the blatant cover up and non reporting of these crimes by one of their clubs, but that's what they are trying to do. We all know that they also knew and did nothing as well, didn't they.
INDEPENDENT PUBLIC ENQUIRY 3 words that no one in Scotland wants to know.

https://goodnessandharmony.wordpress.com/tag/celtic-chief-kevin-kelly/

Let’s be honest, it’s mission accomplished for them , they’ve managed to get the real scandal in Scottish football off the front page. Quite simply we fell headlong into the trap and politicians, media and everyone else now thinks we are the bad ones. One song seems to be be worse than decades of sexual abuse. Certainly it warrants more headlines and media coverage it’s sickening.

Just been told they have accepted liability and sorting compensation just now with Kenny Campbell.

Their strategy worries me.

They seem to be trying to split the group & agreeing separate deals to make the group as a whole weaker.

On the other hand, it does mean they have given up on their separate entity argument I think ? I’m sure Kenny was abused by Torbett.

Martin Henry is the guy the SFA have engaged isn't it, well he seems to be someone that has a bit to hide himself, these guys are uncontrollable.
https://www.scribd.com/document/368542974/MARTIN-HENRY-HEAD-OF-THE-SCOTTISH-FOOTBALL-ABUSE-INQUIRY-THE-PAEDOPHILE-RING
INDEPENDENT PUBLIC ENQUIRY it has to be done.

Uncontrollable is correct. Just one of many adjectives to describe them. So much of the child abuse stuff makes no logical sense, seen only as compounding the problem, or even continuing to cover it up. The fact the SFA think he's a fit and proper person speaks volumes for me.

Many thanks for the link. I haven't seen this one before and there's so much info on it too. Very interesting.

Their strategy worries me.

They seem to be trying to split the group & agreeing separate deals to make the group as a whole weaker.

On the other hand, it does mean they have given up on their separate entity argument I think ? I’m sure Kenny was abused by Torbett.

Their strategy worries me too mate.

But do you know what, if it suits the victims in their entirety, I'm pleased for them. Their thoughts and wishes are all that matters at this time. We can all deal with the rats and their cover up (of the cover up) in time.

I doubt every victim will take the quick route and many will have their day in court, no matter how painful it is for them. I just hope they all get whatever they seek and finally get the closure they deserve.

You are correct of course. Apologies if I suggested differently mate.

The victims should always come first.

Grigo, I didn't take it as that. You and I both want the same thing, 100% certain about that, so please don't think anything different from my post. I know only too well your position and the incredible work you have did regarding this. Proud to call you a Bear mate.

Grigo, I didn't take it as that. You and I both want the same thing, 100% certain about that, so please don't think anything different from my post. I know only too well your position and the incredible work you have did regarding this. Proud to call you a Bear mate.

Thanks mate. You have done an amazing job.

But people like Kenny & Andrew went through hell & their justice is absolutely what needs to be given priority. Always.

Their strategy worries me too mate.

But do you know what, if it suits the victims in their entirety, I'm pleased for them. Their thoughts and wishes are all that matters at this time. We can all deal with the rats and their cover up (of the cover up) in time.

I doubt every victim will take the quick route and many will have their day in court, no matter how painful it is for them. I just hope they all get whatever they seek and finally get the closure they deserve.

100% TS.

The Times, Tom Perry

Why is he only mentioning their boy's club when Chelsea FC get the blame?

Back