Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Waugh just looks like one.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman....-allegations-were-hushed-up-by-club-1-4315299

But the former chairman allegedly decided not to involve police as he was worried about the negative impact on the club.

Mr Hepburn told a Sunday newspaper: “Kenny wanted it dealt with swiftly to reaffirm Easter Road was a safe place for youngsters.

“So Rangers were denied knowledge of Neely’s activities – and they would certainly never have employed him, had they known.”

A Hibs spokesman said: “We would encourage Mr Hepburn to go to the police with his information.”

The club previously said it had “no record” of any complaints against Neely while he was at Hibs.

Kenny Waugh Jnr, Mr Waugh’s son, told the Evening News he knew nothing about the allegations.

The revelations came as Deputy First Minister John Swinney said the Scottish Football Association (SFA) should set up an independent inquiry into allegations of historical child abuse. He said the inquiry should be conducted by an “authoritative, independent, respected figure” who could consider the issue “without fear or favour”.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman....-allegations-were-hushed-up-by-club-1-4315299

But the former chairman allegedly decided not to involve police as he was worried about the negative impact on the club.

Mr Hepburn told a Sunday newspaper: “Kenny wanted it dealt with swiftly to reaffirm Easter Road was a safe place for youngsters.

“So Rangers were denied knowledge of Neely’s activities – and they would certainly never have employed him, had they known.”

A Hibs spokesman said: “We would encourage Mr Hepburn to go to the police with his information.”

The club previously said it had “no record” of any complaints against Neely while he was at Hibs.

Kenny Waugh Jnr, Mr Waugh’s son, told the Evening News he knew nothing about the allegations.

The revelations came as Deputy First Minister John Swinney said the Scottish Football Association (SFA) should set up an independent inquiry into allegations of historical child abuse. He said the inquiry should be conducted by an “authoritative, independent, respected figure” who could consider the issue “without fear or favour”.
We’ll be hearing more about this soon.

#celticknew
#hibsknew

Two vile football teams umbilically linked to the disease that is Irish nationalism and everything that Irish nationalisn and the RC cult entails. Two toxic football teams who would rather try to 'protect the good name of the club' than contact the police when they have evidence of heinous crimes at their clubs.
As has been stated throughout this thread, paedophiles will, by nature, weedle their way into fraternities where they can access young people. We all understand that. It's how the paedophiles, when their crimes are exposed, are dealt with that is the crux of the matter. The way celtic and hibs dealt with the knowledge they had fell way short of the standards expected of any decent person, employer or institution. Those involved in the cover up and the protection of the guilty should be taken to court for facilitation. Kenny Waugh appears to have escaped justice when he shuffled off his mortal coil a couple of years ago. He'll have some paedophile harbourers from Kerrydale Street keeping him company in hell. There are a few there now who knew.

#celticknew
#hibsknew

Two vile football teams umbilically linked to the disease that is Irish nationalism and everything that Irish nationalisn and the RC cult entails. Two toxic football teams who would rather try to 'protect the good name of the club' than contact the police when they have evidence of heinous crimes at their clubs.
As has been stated throughout this thread, paedophiles will, by nature, weedle their way into fraternities where they can access young people. We all understand that. It's how the paedophiles, when their crimes are exposed, are dealt with that is the crux of the matter. The way celtic and hibs dealt with the knowledge they had fell way short of the standards expected of any decent person, employer or institution. Those involved in the cover up and the protection of the guilty should be taken to court for facilitation. Kenny Waugh appears to have escaped justice when he shuffled off his mortal coil a couple of years ago. He'll have some paedophile harbourers from Kerrydale Street keeping him company in hell. There are a few there now who knew.

Good post Coop.

Here is how the press works. Major plane crash, one paper has an exclusive on it, and then we can expect a multitude of reports of air incidents from the other papers. If the Sunday Mail comes out with a major story tomorrow, all newspapers will be looking for their own angles.

Next week will be a great week for drip feeding the press with all sorts of different takes on this scandal. DO IT!!

I am going to be a wee bit controversial here and say that poster, Andy Penman is right in saying that this has nothing whatsoever to do with our club. Our club cannot become involved in this crap as it would be a PR disaster.

As bears, however, we must absolutely become involved. Our involvement is the only sure way of breaking up this protection racket whose foundations are built upon the tenet of protecting the interests of one party's voting base.

Last edited:
FOOTIE beasts Gordon Neely and Frank Cairney hatched a plot for Celtic Boys Club players to train at Rangers, The Scottish Sun on Sunday can reveal.

The depraved coaches joined forces for the exchange deal involving around 12 starlets in 1986.

Torbett, left, and Cairney, right, flank team on pitch
Sex abuse campaigner Andi Lavery, 46, said: “We need a robust inquiry into these dark matters.”

Andi claims kids accused Scots organisations of not protecting youngsters and glossing over twisted predators’ actions.

The campaigner, of sexual abuse survivors’ group White Flowers Alba, said the development “underlines the clubs involved bear a significant duty of care to anyone harmed”.

Andi, who has been physically threatened for speaking out on behalf of all victims, added: “While it screams for a judge-led examination of all child abuse in community settings and its impact — be it sports clubs, schools or the NHS — sadly I expect yet more soft soaping and meaningless platitudes. Scotland failed these children then and it’s failing victims today.”

Lawyers of Celtic Boys Club child abuse victim accuse Celtic of ‘legally classifying survivors’

Neely and Cairney’s scheme was announced in 1986 and hailed as an anti-sectarian exchange for the next generation of Old Firm players.

A news article unearthed from the time said a dozen Celtic Boys Club players had been taken to Ibrox to train at least once a week.

Disgraced former coach Neely
The five-year plan involved a network of coaches across Scotland and the north of England.

Neely, who joined Gers from Hibs, said at the time: “We now have boys of all religions at Ibrox.

Predator Cairney was locked up
Predator Cairney was locked upCredit: Tom Farmer
“When I took the job, neither chairman David Holmes nor player-manager Graeme Souness mentioned religion. It doesn’t matter to my job and it doesn’t matter to me.

“I go to a training night and I honestly don’t know who is what religion.

“But you’re always going to get parents who are a bit wary.

“I’ve had cases where a boy’s parents said to me, ‘What do you want him for? He’s a Catholic’.

“I reply that it makes no difference to me or to Rangers.”

Cairney was quoted in the same article backing the training scheme.

YEARS OF ABUSE EXPOSED
THE Scottish Sun on Sunday has led the way in uncovering years of historic footie abuse.We revealed in 2016 that Rangers chiefs booted out kids’ coach Neely over sex allegations in 1990.Victim Colin Anderson branded him the “Jimmy Savile of football”, claiming he was raped aged 13 by the monster at Edinburgh’s Hutchison Vale Boys Club.He added: “I was trapped between my love for the club and my abuser.”Ibrox predator Harry Dunn was unmasked the following year after brave victim Darren Mixon broke his silence. The plant hire worker said 25-stone youth scout Dunn got him drunk and tried to rape him at 16 in 1984.The fiend was found dead aged 85 while waiting to stand trial accused of preying on two players. Cops said there were no suspicious circumstances.Officers later revealed the number of victims feared to have been targeted by Dunn had quadrupled to eight.And victims of Celtic Boys Club founder Jim Torbett demanded Celtic apologise over their ordeal after he was caged for a second time in November.Hoops chiefs belatedly expressed “deep regret” but emphasised the difference between the clubs.
He said: “We do not discriminate in any way. Out of the 100 or so boys in our teams, I could not tell you the religion of any of them.

“We’re given facilities free of charge by Celtic Football Club, so we would like to think that Celtic will still get first option of any of our players. In saying that, I have no objection to any of my boys joining any Rangers training scheme.”

Neely said he’d take lads as young as 12 and that they could be signed on schoolboy “S” forms which tied them to the club once they turned 13.

However, the Ibrox giants sacked the monster after a boy made abuse allegations against him in 1990.

Jim Torbett was caged for a second time in November
Jim Torbett was caged for a second time in NovemberCredit: Spindrift Photo Agency
The shock training ground revelations sparked a backlash.

Whistleblower Gerry McSherry, 67, who first raised concerns about paedos targeting young footballers in the mid 1990s, said: “Questions not only have to be asked about this Cairney and Neely collaboration but, of far greater importance, those questions need to be answered.

“It matters for all victims of child sexual abuse that they’re totally vindicated, irrespective of how long it takes.”

Squad toasts cup success in Hoops’ dressing room bath
Ex-Rangers youth John Laidlaw — who previously revealed a pal of 13 was raped by coach Neely at Hutchison Vale Boys Club in Edinburgh — also hit out.

John, 51, of the city’s Danderhall, said: “It’s coming out bit by bit, and somebody needs to pull everything together.”

And a source close to several victims added: “There was an arrangement between Neely and Cairney so Celtic boys could train at Ibrox. These men were dangerous individuals. Serious questions need to be asked about this connection.”

Cairney was “cleared” of wrongdoing following an internal Celtic probe in 1986 — the same year his training plot with Neely kicked off.

But the beast, now 84, was jailed for four years in February for preying on eight youngsters in the 1980s.

Celtic Boys Club founder Jim Torbett, ex-coach Jim McCafferty and former chairman Gerald King have also been convicted of abuse.

Evil Neely — branded the “Jimmy Savile of football” — died in 2014 aged 62 before he could face justice.

Celtic last week agreed a compo deal with a former youth player after he was sexually abused by McCafferty, 73, who also worked as a Hoops kitman.

The club has always insisted the Boys Club was a separate entity.

Rangers insisted they have “no knowledge of this scheme”.

A spokesman said: “On one occasion the parents of a boy approached Rangers because Neely had spoken inappropriately. Neely was dismissed immediately and reported to the police.

"It was important Rangers took both steps without delay to address this matter.”

Celtic declined to comment.

FOOTIE beasts Gordon Neely and Frank Cairney hatched a plot for Celtic Boys Club players to train at Rangers, The Scottish Sun on Sunday can reveal.

The depraved coaches joined forces for the exchange deal involving around 12 starlets in 1986.

Sex abuse campaigner Andi Lavery, 46, said: “We need a robust inquiry into these dark matters.”

Andi claims kids accused Scots organisations of not protecting youngsters and glossing over twisted predators’ actions.

The campaigner, of sexual abuse survivors’ group White Flowers Alba, said the development “underlines the clubs involved bear a significant duty of care to anyone harmed”.

Andi, who has been physically threatened for speaking out on behalf of all victims, added: “While it screams for a judge-led examination of all child abuse in community settings and its impact — be it sports clubs, schools or the NHS — sadly I expect yet more soft soaping and meaningless platitudes. Scotland failed these children then and it’s failing victims today.”

Lawyers of Celtic Boys Club child abuse victim accuse Celtic of ‘legally classifying survivors’

Neely and Cairney’s scheme was announced in 1986 and hailed as an anti-sectarian exchange for the next generation of Old Firm players.

A news article unearthed from the time said a dozen Celtic Boys Club players had been taken to Ibrox to train at least once a week.

The five-year plan involved a network of coaches across Scotland and the north of England.

Neely, who joined Gers from Hibs, said at the time: “We now have boys of all religions at Ibrox.

Predator Cairney was locked up
“When I took the job, neither chairman David Holmes nor player-manager Graeme Souness mentioned religion. It doesn’t matter to my job and it doesn’t matter to me.

“I’ve had cases where a boy’s parents said to me, ‘What do you want him for? He’s a Catholic’.

YEARS OF ABUSE EXPOSED
THE Scottish Sun on Sunday has led the way in uncovering years of historic footie abuse.We revealed in 2016 that Rangers chiefs booted out kids’ coach Neely over sex allegations in 1990.Victim Colin Anderson branded him the “Jimmy Savile of football”, claiming he was raped aged 13 by the monster at Edinburgh’s Hutchison Vale Boys Club.He added: “I was trapped between my love for the club and my abuser.”Ibrox predator Harry Dunn was unmasked the following year after brave victim Darren Mixon broke his silence. The plant hire worker said 25-stone youth scout Dunn got him drunk and tried to rape him at 16 in 1984.The fiend was found dead aged 85 while waiting to stand trial accused of preying on two players. Cops said there were no suspicious circumstances.Officers later revealed the number of victims feared to have been targeted by Dunn had quadrupled to eight.And victims of Celtic Boys Club founder Jim Torbett demanded Celtic apologise over their ordeal after he was caged for a second time in November.Hoops chiefs belatedly expressed “deep regret” but emphasised the difference between the clubs.
He said: “We do not discriminate in any way. Out of the 100 or so boys in our teams, I could not tell you the religion of any of them.

“We’re given facilities free of charge by Celtic Football Club, so we would like to think that Celtic will still get first option of any of our players. In saying that, I have no objection to any of my boys joining any Rangers training scheme.”

Neely said he’d take lads as young as 12 and that they could be signed on schoolboy “S” forms which tied them to the club once they turned 13.

However, the Ibrox giants sacked the monster after a boy made abuse allegations against him in 1990.

Jim Torbett was caged for a second time in November
Jim Torbett was caged for a second time in NovemberCredit: Spindrift Photo Agency

Whistleblower Gerry McSherry, 67, who first raised concerns about paedos targeting young footballers in the mid 1990s, said: “Questions not only have to be asked about this Cairney and Neely collaboration but, of far greater importance, those questions need to be answered.

“It matters for all victims of child sexual abuse that they’re totally vindicated, irrespective of how long it takes.”

Ex-Rangers youth John Laidlaw — who previously revealed a pal of 13 was raped by coach Neely at Hutchison Vale Boys Club in Edinburgh — also hit out.

John, 51, of the city’s Danderhall, said: “It’s coming out bit by bit, and somebody needs to pull everything together.”

And a source close to several victims added: “There was an arrangement between Neely and Cairney so Celtic boys could train at Ibrox. These men were dangerous individuals. Serious questions need to be asked about this connection.”

Cairney was “cleared” of wrongdoing following an internal Celtic probe in 1986 — the same year his training plot with Neely kicked off.

But the beast, now 84, was jailed for four years in February for preying on eight youngsters in the 1980s.

Celtic Boys Club founder Jim Torbett, ex-coach Jim McCafferty and former chairman Gerald King have also been convicted of abuse.

Evil Neely — branded the “Jimmy Savile of football” — died in 2014 aged 62 before he could face justice.

Celtic last week agreed a compo deal with a former youth player after he was sexually abused by McCafferty, 73, who also worked as a Hoops kitman.

A spokesman said: “On one occasion the parents of a boy approached Rangers because Neely had spoken inappropriately. Neely was dismissed immediately and reported to the police.

"It was important Rangers took both steps without delay to address this matter.”

Who wrote this shit?

Rangers insisted they have “no knowledge of this scheme”

An absolute hatchet job on Rangers in a thinly-veiled attempt to drag us into the paedophilia scandal currently engulfing Celtic FC. . . Whodathunkit?

Hollicom have stepped up to the plate, and all of a sudden Neely's the " Jimmy Savile of football "

No mention of the paedophile ring and the disgraceful cover up at senior government level that's still in full swing as Celtic's placemen go flat out to spread the stigma? Thought not.

Much as we suspected from the very outset - this is all the fault of Rangers FC.

Time for everyone with Rangers at heart to set the record straight.

A little insight into Kunto Waugh.

Hibs said on Monday that the club had “no record” of any complaints against Neely while he was an employee.

But sports journalist Ray Hepburn has now revealed that former Hibs chairman Kenny Waugh told him he sacked Neely after complaints from two sets of parents that he had sexually abused their sons.

Worried at the negative impact a child abuse scandal would have on Hibs’ ability to recruit young talent, Waugh then decided not to involve the police.

The revelation comes in the week it emerged Neely is feared to have carried out a string of sexual assaults on young players while at Edinburgh youth side Hutchison Vale, before he started at Hibs.

Hepburn, a close friend of Waugh, revealed: “Kenny wanted it dealt with swiftly to re-affirm Easter Road was a safe place for youngsters. So Rangers were denied knowledge of Neely’s activities – and they would certainly never have employed him, had they known.

“Kenny told me the parents said their children had been molested. He was a decent man and was rightly appalled.

“But he was very worried that if anyone found out, Hibs would lose out on the talent the club needed to try and compete with Hearts and the Old Firm.

“He swore me to secrecy. I’m setting the record straight on Kenny dealing with it as sadly he passed away in 2015 and couldn’t do that himself. I’d be very happy to assist if the police want to speak to me about this information.”

Hepburn added: “Kenny told me in the spring of 1986 what happened over a drink in the Centre Court Bar in Colinton, Edinburgh.

“I remember it absolutely clearly. We were both football people – but we were friends as well and our families socialised together.

“Kenny and his wife Dorothy were guests at my home in Perthshire for family events like birthdays and anniversaries.

“It was a huge year for Edinburgh football after Hearts were pipped for the title on the last day of the season.

“Kenny was staggered when the Neely situation landed on Hibs and told me in the strictest confidence.”

He added: “Those were different times. That was the way these things were dealt with. I think we are going to hear a lot more of the same in the coming months.”

Neely began his coaching career with Edina Hibs and Hutchison Vale boys’ clubs in Edinburgh.

He helped to teach a number of talented youngsters who went on to enjoy successful football careers.

Neely worked for Dundee United to recruit promising players to the club before he joined Hibernian.

Hepburn added: “It was a different time. Waugh’s treatment of Neely was kept on a need-to-know basis.

“So it doesn’t surprise me that nothing was written down at the club or, if there was, that no record has survived of it.

“This was before you had big Human Resources departments and detailed written employment procedures.

“His approach was two-fold.

“Firstly, to get Neely out of Easter Road instantly – that was simple, his feet never touched the ground.

“Secondly, he had to make sure parents would be happy and secure sending their boys to Hibs, a club with an exemplary record of producing top young stars.

“Rangers, Celtic, Hearts and Aberdeen were hoovering up all the young talent in the central belt and Hibs, with their lesser budget, had to get their share.

“He spoke with the parents involved and the agreed response was not to involve the police. Back then, the chairman’s word would have been final – and if he wanted it kept quiet then that’s what would have happened.”

Neely was dismissed by Souness at a meeting attended by the then Ibrox manager and his assistant Walter Smith in 1990. The showdown happened after a youngster confided in his dad, a serving police officer, about an abuse incident involving Neely. His axing effectively ended his career in football.

Trust me mate,I was told early this was going to be in the paper hence why I posted the stuff on Neely.

You also told us an "explosive " story was about to hit only to be pulled at the last minute by the Daily Record.

Pardon me if I take anything you have to say with a very large pinch of salt.

And just for the record, McNeil never said. . .

ECuTmzQW4AERsrM.jpg

I'm a stickler for the facts, and this is a popular misconception.

“On one occasion the parents of a boy approached Rangers because Neely had spoken inappropriately. Neely was dismissed immediately and reported to the police.

All you need to know right there. We fired and reported him.

ECuTmzQW4AERsrM.jpg

The quote below is a direct quote from the man voted by the Celtic fan’s as Celtic Football Club’s greatest ever Captain and a former twice time Celtic Football Club Billy McNeill.

“It (Torbett’s crimes) was an open secret at Parkhead”

Billy McNeil, Evening Times 13th November 1998

He was speaking after the FIRST time Celtic Boys Club Jim Torbett was convicted for his demonic crimes against young boys.

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wo...hiles-at-three-clubs-where-he-managed-part-1/

ECuTmzQW4AERsrM.jpg

Well I don’t know where you’ve heard that. And I’ve challenged you a few times on some of the shite you post. I personally know people who he has stated that to. Misconception my arse. The whole lot of them fckn knew. Not just him. Your talking shite like some of the recent posters

“On one occasion the parents of a boy approached Rangers because Neely had spoken inappropriately. Neely was dismissed immediately and reported to the police.

All you need to know right there. We fired and reported him.
Well said mate.Too many are jumping in head first without thinking.

An absolute hatchet job on Rangers in a thinly-veiled attempt to drag us into the paedophilia scandal currently engulfing Celtic FC. . . Whodathunkit?

Hollicom have stepped up to the plate, and all of a sudden Neely's the " Jimmy Savile of football "

No mention of the paedophile ring and the disgraceful cover up at senior government level that's still in full swing as Celtic's placemen go flat out to spread the stigma? Thought not.

Much as we suspected from the very outset - this is all the fault of Rangers FC.

Right ok

The article is hardly very damning of Rangers.

It’s states we had no knowledge of what Neely was and how we dealt with him when we were made aware.

Celtic PR team kick in.

MONSTERS UNITED Footie beasts Gordon Neely and Frank Cairney hatched plot for Celtic Boys Club players to train at Rangers
Exclusive
  • Oliver Norton
  • Marcello Mega
  • 24 Aug 2019, 22:26
  • Updated: 24 Aug 2019, 22:39
YEARS OF ABUSE EXPOSED
THE Scottish Sun on Sunday has led the way in uncovering years of historic footie abuse.
We revealed in 2016 that Rangers chiefs booted out kids’ coach Neely over sex allegations in 1990.
Victim Colin Anderson branded him the “Jimmy Savile of football”, claiming he was raped aged 13 by the monster at Edinburgh’s Hutchison Vale Boys Club.
He added: “I was trapped between my love for the club and my abuser.”
Ibrox predator Harry Dunn was unmasked the following year after brave victim Darren Mixon broke his silence. The plant hire worker said 25-stone youth scout Dunn got him drunk and tried to rape him at 16 in 1984.
The fiend was found dead aged 85 while waiting to stand trial accused of preying on two players. Cops said there were no suspicious circumstances.
Officers later revealed the number of victims feared to have been targeted by Dunn had quadrupled to eight.
And victims of Celtic Boys Club founder Jim Torbett demanded Celtic apologise over their ordeal after he was caged for a second time in November.
Hoops chiefs belatedly expressed “deep regret” but emphasised the difference between the clubs.

Footballer paedo Adam Johnson ‘desperate for comeback as coach or agent but fears teen girl conviction could stop him’

following the arrival of political junk mail today,i have sent this to GAVIN NEWLANDS

DEAR GAVIN,

I HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF HAVING THE LATEST IN POLITICAL JUNK MAIL POSTED THROUGH MY DOOR TODAY AND THIS WILL PROBABLY MEAN MORE OF THE SAME JUNK MAIL FROM YOUR JOKE POLITICAL PARTY AND ITS CHARLATANS MASQUERADING AS PUBLIC SERVANTS ,WHO WANT TO BE A SEPERATE ENTITY FROM THE REST OF THE UK.
HOWEVER,I AM INTRIQUED BY SOME OF THE WORDING ON YOUR ATTACHED JUNK MAIL AND ADDRESS THIS BELOW AND WOULD LIKE YOUR ANSWERS IF YOU WILL.

FIRSTLY,ON THE FRONT PAGE,I NOTE YOU CLEARLY AND NO DOUBT PROUDLY DISPLAY “THAT MEANS MAKING SURE YOUR VOICE IS HEARD IN THE UK PARLIAMENT” ,DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE SURE MY VOICE IS HEARD IN THE UK PARLIAMENT,WHEN I HAVE ASKED YOU TO RAISE THE ISSUE OF A FULL PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO THE HISTORIC SEX ABUSE SCANDAL AT YOUR CLUB,GLASGOW CELTIC FC?,A SCANDAL THAT HAS BLIGHTED OUR COUNTRY AND ITS REPUTATION FOR OVER 40-50 YEARS ,BY ALLOWING PAEDOPHILES TO COMMIT HORRENDOUS SEXUAL ABUSE WITHIN ITS PREMISES AND ON FOREIGN SOIL.
SO.GIVEN YOUR MISSION STATEMENT,CAN YOU CONFIRM ,YOU WILL MAKE SURE MY VOICE IS HEARD IN THE UK PARLIAMENT?....IF NOT,YOU ARE GUILTY OF MIS-REPRESENTATION AND FALSE ADVERTISING AND I WILL REPORT IT AS SUCH TO THE APPROPRIATE BODY.

SECONDLY,YOU STATE “OUR COUNTRY HAS BEEN IGNORED” ,WELL,I AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC HAVE BEEN IGNORED BY YOUR PARTY,WHEN IT COMES TO DEMANDING NOT ONLY A FULL ,INDEPENDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO THE HISTORIC SEXUAL ABUSE SCANDAL AT YOUR CLUB,BUT ALSO,THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE EMPLOYED,ALLOWEDRE-EMPLOYED,HARBOURED ,FACILITATED PAEDOHPILES WITHIN YOUR CLUB AND THEN COVERED IT UP ,AS OPENLY ADMITTED BY EX-CHAIRMAN JACK MC GINN IN THE MEDIA RECENTLY...WE ARE BEING IGNORED,SO DO YOU NOT THINK IT IS TIME YOU AND YOUR PARTY,DID THE RIGHT THING ASND DEMAND THIS INQUIRY AND BRING JUSTICE TO THE HUNDREDS OF VICTIMS OF YOUR SORDID CLUB.....OR DOES YOUR PARTY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE?.

THIRDLY,YOU STATE “ WE NOW HAVE A PRIME MINISTER ( BORIS) ,WHO SEEMS FIXATED ON A NO DEAL BREXIT,DRIVING OUR ECONOMY OFF A CLIFF.IT’S INCREDIBLE-AND DEPRESSING TO HAVE BORIS JOHNSON OCCUPYING NUMBER 10”....WELL,POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK THERE GAVIN,LETS BREAK IT DOWN INTO SOME SEMBLENCE OF TRUTH.....WE HAVE HAD A FIRST MINISTER,WHO IS HELL BENT ON INDEPENDENCE,DESPITE THE WISHES OF THE VOTING PUBLIC,DRIVING OUR ECONOMY OFF A CLIFF.YES,IT IS INCREDIBLY DEPRESSING TO HAVE NICOLA STURGEON IN CHARGE AT HOLYROOD AND FIND HER AND ALL HER MINIONS,YOURSELF INCLUDED,COMPLETELY BRAINWASHED AND DELUDED BY HER PRESENCE AND HOW SHE RAILROADS THE COUNTRY TO HER VISION OF INDEPENDENCE AGAINST THE WISHES OF THE SCOTTISH PUBLIC....SEEMS LIKE THE HITLER RALLYS OF THE 20’S & 30’S ALL OVER AGAIN,A VERY DANGEROUS PATH TO TREAD.

FOURTHLY,YOU STATE “IN WQESTMINSTER,I’VE BEEN SNP SPOKESPERSON FOR SPORT,NORTHERN IRELAND AND WALES ( WAS SCOTLAND INCLUDED THERE? AND IF SO,WHY WAS A PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO CHILD SEX ABUSE IN SCHOOLS LAUNCHED BUT EXLCUDED ALL CATHOLIC CHURCHES AND ORGANISATIONS,AS WELL AS ALL SPORTING INSTITUTIONS?....SOMETHING TO HIDE?).AND ALSO CHAIR THE SCOTTISH ALL PARTY PARLIAMENTARY GROUP,WHICH ADVOCATES FUNDING AND SUPPORT FOR SCOTTISH SPORT”....WHERE WAS /IS YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE HUNDREDS OF SEXUAL ABUSE VICTIMS OF THE PAEDOPHILES THAT WERE ALLOWED TO OPERATE WITHIN YOUR CLUB?....YOU HAVE IGNORED THEM BUT IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO MAKE AMENDS.

FIFTHLY,YOU ALSO STATE ,” I ALSO SIT ON THE JUSTICE COMMITTEE,SCRUTINISING UK GOVERNMENT JUSTICE LEGISLATION” ,SO I WOULD ASSUME THAT YOU HAVE CLOSE LINKS AND WORKING RELATIONS WITH YOUR JUSTICE SECRETARY HUMZA YOUSAF?,SO CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY ,YOU HAVE BOTH IGNORED THE HISTORIC SEX SCANDAL AT YOUR CLUB?,WHY YOU HAVE FAILED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE VICTIMS? AND WHAT YOU AND YOUR SECRETARY PROPOSE TO DO ABOUT THE CRIMES COMMITTED AT YOUR CLUB?OF COURSE,IT IS WELL DOCUMENTED BY WAY OF PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF WHERE THE JUSTICE SECRETARYS ALLEGIENCES LIE,WHEN HE HAS BEEN PROUDLY PROTRAYED IN MEDIA CIRCLES IN HIS CELTICFC HOODIE TOP AND PHOTOGRAPHED IN PUBLIC HOUSES WITH OTHER POLITICIANS,PUBLIC HOUSES ,WHICH I MAY SAY,ARE REPUBLICAN IRA SUPPORTING ...CAN I TAKE IT FROM THOSE PHOTOS,THAT THE SNP AND THEIR MPS/MSP’S FULLY SUPPORT REPUBLICANISM AND TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS?.

ANYWAY,AS I HAVE SCRUTINISED YOUR POLITICAL JUNK MAIL AND HAVE RAISED A FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO ANSWER,TO WHICH I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE THE TIME TO ANSWER FULLY,WITHOUT ANY POLITICAL SPIN AND I LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR RESPONSE.

I AM ALSO RE-ASSURED THAT YOU,AS STATED,WILL MAKE MY VOICE HEARD IN THE UK PARLIAMENT ON ANY MATTERS I BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION.

KIND REGARDS
Unfortunately no-one will read this in ALL CAPS.

Celtic PR team kick in.

MONSTERS UNITED Footie beasts Gordon Neely and Frank Cairney hatched plot for Celtic Boys Club players to train at Rangers
Exclusive
  • Oliver Norton
  • Marcello Mega

• 24 Aug 2019, 22:26
  • Updated: 24 Aug 2019, 22:39
YEARS OF ABUSE EXPOSED
THE Scottish Sun on Sunday has led the way in uncovering years of historic footie abuse.
We revealed in 2016 that Rangers chiefs booted out kids’ coach Neely over sex allegations in 1990.
Victim Colin Anderson branded him the “Jimmy Savile of football”, claiming he was raped aged 13 by the monster at Edinburgh’s Hutchison Vale Boys Club.
He added: “I was trapped between my love for the club and my abuser.”
Ibrox predator Harry Dunn was unmasked the following year after brave victim Darren Mixon broke his silence. The plant hire worker said 25-stone youth scout Dunn got him drunk and tried to rape him at 16 in 1984.
The fiend was found dead aged 85 while waiting to stand trial accused of preying on two players. Cops said there were no suspicious circumstances.
Officers later revealed the number of victims feared to have been targeted by Dunn had quadrupled to eight.
And victims of Celtic Boys Club founder Jim Torbett demanded Celtic apologise over their ordeal after he was caged for a second time in November.
Hoops chiefs belatedly expressed “deep regret” but emphasised the difference between the clubs.

Footballer paedo Adam Johnson ‘desperate for comeback as coach or agent but fears teen girl conviction could stop him’

It's disgusting and frankly shameful to try and tie us in with their shameful scandal. Id suggest all those with twitter just answer the Scottish Sun telling them this is a vile hollicom slant on the truth and that no kids were abused at Rangers and that this is Celtic's shame and nothing to do with us.

This is Marcello mega that has previously tried to slur us with this, the last time it was harry dunn.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/606992/ex-rangers-coach-harry-dunn-abuse/

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/4643224/celtic-boys-club-rangers-gordon-neely-frank-cairney?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb&text=Footie beasts hatched plot for Celtic Boys Club players to train at Rangers

Last edited:
All of the above worries me. It seems like lawyers are really wanting them to settle out of court.

I dont think he has enough to take them to court or he would have done it by now.
I've posted about this before, but my understanding of it is that the lawyers have to be open to out of court settlements right up until the case is concluded in court and damages awarded.

They will also have a long cut off date for new claims to be added to the class action, then each of these claims need investigated and verified.

This will take years before it is resolved. People need to calm down and accept this is normal and not evidence of a flimsy case or a conspiracy.

I think whoever wrote that is trying to be fly, first stating we sacked him for 'allegations of abuse', which would lead the reader to think it was sexual, then pointing out later in the article that it was for 'speaking inappropriately'.

Perhaps I'm being overly suspicious but thats how it seems to me.

Back