Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Thanks bluenose 94 , any private personal info I have will be p.m,d to you guys.On the subject matter of the Catholic Church in scotland and its close and personal relationship with “ the club like no other “ I try not to get angry or feel too much despair as I hope judgement day is coming . We will see . I find solace in watching re runs on you tube of Christopher Hitchens . He was an academic , writer , atheist journalist who committed his whole life to outing the fallacies of religion. I cant quote him verbatim but I am sure in one of his talks he talks about hitler in the 1930’s forging an alliance with the Roman Catholic nationalist party. Sound familiar !!!!!! . He also states if you take any fascist book or statement and change the word “ Fascist “ to “ Conservative Roman Catholic “ nothing changes. He was a far more knowledgeable and intelligent man than I will ever be so I trust his judgment implicitly. Underpinning all of this is my desire to see a full and unequivocal sorry to all the victims of the terrible abuse suffered and to compensate in an appropriate manner.
That was about the concordat signed between the nazis and the vatican in 1936 I think, which gave the christian democrats control over education in Germany in exchange for not running politically against Hitler.

My missus is watching a documentary about a treatment for cancer a doctor in America and the Drug companies fight to stop him and all the dirty tricks employed them mis info, deflection, denials PR companies you begin to see companies Like Hollicom getting hired and the dirt the fling out
if you cant be bothered start watching from 1,26,36 onwards its on for 1hr 50 mins

Absolutely astonishing film. Several illnesses/ diseases through the ages have been cured by alleged 'quacks' or by accident [smallpox, antibiotics etc], but this is incredible.

Well worth a watch. Thanks for posting.

For us bears who now live down south they are a disgrace. They dress in their tartan and make daily racist remarks against the English. Some English are let’s say small minded and class us all the same as this rabble.

Since this lot got into power I’ve found myself frequently having to educate people down here that we’re not all like this. They are a complete embarrassment. Every bear has to come out in Scotland and vote tactically to get this lot out.

They have let the IRA back onto our streets and openly share the same views as Sinn Fein. They have let down people in our society for the sake of votes.

We must come out and vote. This next election will be one of the most important elections in years imo. The fear I have if they stay in power is that fire will have to be fought with fire. This is a path that the SNP will take us down if they gain power again. I’m convinced of that.
When are the next elections BN? I'm not too familiar with the electoral process in the UK and probably should start learning if I'm emigrating back!

I just finished watching a documentary on Amazon Prime called, Dark Secret. It’s about child abuse and the cover up of it in the Catholic Church in Philadelphia over decades. Some of the similarities between what went on there and what’s went on at Celtic is remarkable. They’re reluctance to cooperate, avoiding responsibility, the good name of the church came before the victims, the prosecutors called anti-catholic and the cardinal who you could compare to Lawells position telling his clergy not to read and ignore the grand jury report. Another good documentary for anybody interested in watching it.
I tried finding it there but no joy surely not off already?

Edit: found it

Hope this quick copy and paste is ok.

Jim McCafferty sentence: Legal action over child abuse is imminent, Celtic warned
Marc Horne
May 16 2019, 12:01am, The Times
Celtic has expressed sympathy for the victims but insisted that the boys club is a separate organisationTIMES PHOTOGRAPHER JAMES GLOSSOP
Celtic FC will face a multimillion pound compensation claim “within months” unless it accepts responsibility for the paedophiles who preyed on young players, a senior lawyer has said.
The warning from Patrick McGuire, who has represented some of the victims, comes after Jim McCafferty, 73, a former club kitman and Celtic Boys Club coach, was jailed for six years and nine months after admitting that he had molested boys over 24 years.
Jim McCaffertyPOLICE SCOTLAND
The jail sentence is the third to be handed down to former Celtic Boys Club staff after Jim Torbett, 71, its founder, and Frank Cairney, 83, a coach, were imprisoned for sexually assaulting youngsters.
Gerard Kind, 66, the former chairman of the boys’ club, was convicted of abusing four boys and a girl

When Rangers we’re going through the financial trouble, all of these punters were tax experts and tore into Rangers. The silence over this paedophile ring st Celtic is disgusting and politically motivated.

Between 6:30 and 7:30 pm , sportsound is on bbc radio Scotland. I urge Rangers fans to deluge the show with texts 80295 . I sent 30 in one night last week. It had to be done. In addition, radio Clyde have refused to discuss it because the controller of the station is married to the owner of Hollicom , a Glasgow based PR company hired by Celtic to pull the wool over peoples eyes. Phone the phone in, pretend to talk about something totally unrelated and if you’re on air bring up The paedophile cover up .

I heard this word last night watching a doc for the first time and straight away i thought of Holicom, has any one else, any how here it is
astroturfing
/ˈastrəʊtəːfɪŋ/
noun

1. the deceptive practice of presenting an orchestrated marketing or public relations campaign in the guise of unsolicited comments from members of the public.
  2. Absolutely astonishing film. Several illnesses/ diseases through the ages have been cured by alleged 'quacks' or by accident [smallpox, antibiotics etc], but this is incredible.

Well worth a watch. Thanks for posting.
    It makes sense when you apply Holicom to Astroturfing

Reply from L.S.E. regarding if celtc have broken rules, reply not relevant to the questions i put to them,have sent another email indicating that i am unhappy at their response, surely they're not being protected by them too? or are they?

‎9‎ ‎Sep at ‎16‎:‎01

Hello R.K.,

Thank you for contacting LSE plc.

You need to get in touch with broker who could accommodate your request.

We have a database of registered brokers on our website which is known as the Locate a Broker service.

On our Locate a Broker service you can filter down brokers offering trading of different types of trading services. Most of the brokers are able to trade international shares on your behalf as well.

To access this service, please visit the URL at https://www.londonstockexchange.com...ces/find-a-broker/locate-a-broker-search.html

If you hope to trade internationally purchased shares, you can also find more information on which overseas markets are available directly from the broker website.

Should you require further assistance, do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Website team, LSE plc
London Stock Exchange Group

Switchboard +44 (0) 20 7797 1000
lse-website@lseg.com
10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7LS
www.lseg.com

That's garbage mate. Nothing to do with the question you put to them.

Hopefully in your reply you won't get an idiot next time. Well done on chasing them up!

Reply from hacking & paterson

Dear Mr

We refer to your email of 9 September 2019.

Unfortunately we are unable to trace your account details and would be grateful if you could confirm if you are a client of Hacking and Paterson Management Services and provide your address or account number.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Hacking and Paterson Management Services
1 Newton Terrace – Glasgow – G3 7PL

Reply from hacking & paterson

Dear Mr

We refer to your email of 9 September 2019.

Unfortunately we are unable to trace your account details and would be grateful if you could confirm if you are a client of Hacking and Paterson Management Services and provide your address or account number.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Hacking and Paterson Management Services
1 Newton Terrace – Glasgow – G3 7PL

Wouldn’t it be a shame if we were to distribute a damning letter into the post boxes of residents in some of their factored blocks. I’ll start on Thursday identifying those places in Edinburgh where the residents should be told where their hard earned factor fees are going and the type of person this Company sees fit to have in their boardroom.

And my response to them

Dear Mr annonymous,

Further to my email to you on 9th september and your subsequent reply today,i think your response would indicate,you have missed the point of my email to you.

The point i made was,how does it feel,to have a chairman ( NEIL WATT) in charge of your company,who has knowingly aided and.abetted a known and convicted paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY by transfering cairneys assets (his house) to himself and then offering to let him stay there rent free upon jail release (which personally hope never happens) .

Having a chairman,who is seen to allegedly support and protect a known and convicted paedophile must bring shame and bad publicity to your company,but then bad publicity ,is good publicity in some peoples eyes,but believe me,when more revelations on the paedophilia and sex abuse at glasgow celtic fc are revealed in the press and courts,everyone is going to be named and shamed and all people and companies will be forever tarred by the brush of paedophilia and sexual abuse.
Will your brand survive?...only time will tell but anyone who supports or is seen to support paedophilia does not deserve to.

Your chairman must have no concience and difficulty sleeping at nights,there is even photographic evidence of him ,in a glashow celtic boys club photo,eith teo convicted paedophiles FRANK CAIRNEY & JIM TORBETT,you chairman has not only let himself down,but also his companys employees and most importantly,his boys club team mates...an utter judas,who should hang his head in shame.

P.s i am not a client of yours and do not have an account with you and would never associate myself with paedophile supporters.

Kind regards

Dear Hacking and Paterson,

Are you seriously suggesting that you are content for your senior management to associate with convicted paedophiles unless and until you receive a complaint from a client? Are you happy to turn a blind eye to the morally repugnant unless it has a direct link to your profits.

I await your response with interest As I am considering forwarding to relevant media outlets.

Yours Sincerely

Last edited:
Thanks bluenose 94 , any private personal info I have will be p.m,d to you guys.On the subject matter of the Catholic Church in scotland and its close and personal relationship with “ the club like no other “ I try not to get angry or feel too much despair as I hope judgement day is coming . We will see . I find solace in watching re runs on you tube of Christopher Hitchens . He was an academic , writer , atheist journalist who committed his whole life to outing the fallacies of religion. I cant quote him verbatim but I am sure in one of his talks he talks about hitler in the 1930’s forging an alliance with the Roman Catholic nationalist party. Sound familiar !!!!!! . He also states if you take any fascist book or statement and change the word “ Fascist “ to “ Conservative Roman Catholic “ nothing changes. He was a far more knowledgeable and intelligent man than I will ever be so I trust his judgment implicitly. Underpinning all of this is my desire to see a full and unequivocal sorry to all the victims of the terrible abuse suffered and to compensate in an appropriate manner.

What a terrible loss to humanity his passing was.

I loved his diatribes and am obsessed with his YT videos.

Last edited:
What a terrible lots to humanity his passing was.

I loved his diatribes and am obsessed with his YT videos.
I've been watching them tonight. Love the highlight ones that is in parts.

You can see all the religious zealots just squirming because he takes no prisoners at all! Pulls no punches.

Even purchased his book Portable Atheist on Audible. Dude isn't smart at all is he?

Wouldn’t it be a shame if we were to distribute a damning letter into the post boxes of residents in some of their factored blocks. I’ll start on Thursday identifying those places in Edinburgh where the residents should be told where their hard earned factor fees are going and the type of person this Company sees fit to have in their boardroom.
Yes they were our factor when we lived in regents park thornnliebank

Email to Hacking Paterson

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am disgusted that your chairman Neil Watt,is allegedly, directly connected to a convicted paedophile through a property deal,which allows the said paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY to live rent free in a property once owned by cairney,but now owed by your chairman NEIL WATT . I would think that the many clients you have ,lots of whom will have young children would also be disgusted regarding these ties between your chairman and convicted paedophile Frank Cairney.
It would undoubtedly be harmful and detrimental to your companys business to continue facilitating this situation and before embarking on a mission to make your clients aware of this sordid situation, i await your response and moral thoughts on this sordid situation.
Regards

This mob are an utter disgrace and embarrassment to scotland...our own MSP gavin newlands rabble rousing the choir.....someone please tell me "scots wa hae" is racist...i'm training my sights on this twat again...
They expect our respect but act like spoiled children....every one of them an imbecile

Hitch had a very good friend in Stephen Fry. They appeared on the Intelligence squared debate a while back and it was a riveting debate. Perhaps Mr Fry would take up the cudgel if one of you chaps wanted to forward on some of the incriminating information. He'd love to know, I'm absolutely sure of this.

Tory MSP Adam Tomkins said: “These letters show that there have been very serious concerns about this for some time.”

A Scottish Government spokesman said: “The final report commissioned by the SFA will be published when ongoing legal cases are concluded and we will carefully consider its findings.”

This is nothing more than one big stalling exercise as the Scottish Government leave no stone unturned in an attempt to get their favourite club off the hook.

Last edited:
Public demand Scottish Government take action over historic sex abuse in football

Letters released under Freedom of Information laws show the anger at the lack of action over the scandal.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/politicians-public-demanding-scots-government-19972944
So who is this Harry Dunn character? I thought the guy from Hibs was someone else? Of course they have to throw RFC on there somewhere despite there being no real link to any of these scum. Tell me this is another false flag.

So who is this Harry Dunn character? I thought the guy from Hibs was someone else? Of course they have to throw RFC on there somewhere despite there being no real link to any of these scum. Tell me this is another false flag.

The report in the Record would give the impression this is all an even fault of Scottish clubs with the way its written. Whether that's deliberate or just lazy journalism is anyone's guess but it it a good thing that the public's ire over the SNP / Humza's failure to address the situation is being noticed.

I'm all for the public enquiry. It has to happen.

That's who my Factors are. I'll be dropping them an email shortly, as they are not long in sending me reminders for their charges, for virtually doing f*ck all work. :mad:

The report in the Record would give the impression this is all an even fault of Scottish clubs with the way its written. Whether that's deliberate or just lazy journalism is anyone's guess but it it a good thing that the public's ire over the SNP / Humza's failure to address the situation is being noticed.

I'm all for the public enquiry. It has to happen.

Lazy journalism is a given, but I think you can bet the wording of this article is deliberate.

Back