Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Email to Hacking Paterson

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am disgusted that your chairman Neil Watt,is allegedly, directly connected to a convicted paedophile through a property deal,which allows the said paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY to live rent free in a property once owned by cairney,but now owed by your chairman NEIL WATT . I would think that the many clients you have ,lots of whom will have young children would also be disgusted regarding these ties between your chairman and convicted paedophile Frank Cairney.
It would undoubtedly be harmful and detrimental to your companys business to continue facilitating this situation and before embarking on a mission to make your clients aware of this sordid situation, i await your response and moral thoughts on this sordid situation.
Regards
Am i getting this right, NEIL WATT is rehoming paedophiles without local residents knowledge.

Public demand Scottish Government take action over historic sex abuse in football

Letters released under Freedom of Information laws show the anger at the lack of action over the scandal.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/politicians-public-demanding-scots-government-19972944

To all bears who have been active, GREAT JOB.

BUT keep going because this is now being picked up. And sending notes to this guy of MPs who have ignored you will send a really positive message, and we all know who they are.

Guy from Hibs was Gordon Neely
I think this is part of hollicoms (Astoturfing), release a Story,minimising Celtics involvement, all the way painting your rivals into the picture and exaggerating their part if any, people reading that Article for the first time would come away thinking Scottish football has a problem, remember innocent till proven guilty,lets remind the lurkers NO one associated with Rangers has ever been tried convicted and found guilty and then RE EMPLOYED,
Scottish Football does have a problem a cancerous disease Called Cellick minded it has infected our politics and our media our Police and Judicial system and education system, symptoms include deafness,myopia,paralysis of the lower Jaw leaving the sufferer unable to speak, so yes we do have a problem with one disgusting club who are responsible for about 95% of abuse within Scottish football, ps i think Hivs may well have plenty to answer for as well

sent to gavin newlands today

Dear Gavin,

Or should it be the laird of coopats,rather than coocaddens, after your embarrassing nationalist efforts in Westminster,when you took upon yourself,the role of choirmaster for your bunch of charlatans in your wee thingumyjig party?.

However,nice to see you have finally made it to Westminster and as such,I need to ask the question,which I have asked you many times over the past months....DID YOU RAISE MY REQUEST FOR A FULL AND INDEPEMNDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO THE HISTORIC SEX ABUSE CRIMES AT GLASGOW CELTIC FC?.....and if not,why not ? ,as you are my elected Westminster MP and you proclaim in your recent political flyer, that you are my “VOICE IN WESTMINSTER” and I have repeatedly asked you do so on my behalf....or do your skills only stretch to trying to make a complete fool of yourself and your country when in Westminster, sorry, edit that, you didn’t try...you did make a fool of yourself and your country.

So,assuming that you failed yet again, to raise my request for a full and independent inquiry into the sex abuse scandal at your club ,Glasgow celtic fc ,can you now provide me with the email address of the person in government, who deals with complaints from the public regarding their MP’s and their lack of competence and ignorance of requests for action and failure to do the job they are elected and paid to do?.

I also note, that your party now have connections to a consultant NEIL WATT of hacking & Patterson ,who openly moves assets belonging to a known convicted paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY to himself and then proclaims that he is willing to then let this sexual deviant live there rent free , if and when he gets out of jail....this guy , is a man who your party turn to for advice?,speaks volumes about your party and it’s cover ups and ignorance in dealing with this historic sexual abuse scandal ,hopefully more of the SNP’s little secrets will be revealed in time,when all the skeletons in your cupboards come tumbling out ,once a public inquiry is made into your party and it’s connections to paedophilia and Glasgow celtic fc,of which I and others are certain of,just a matter of time .

I look forward to your reply

I think this is part of hollicoms (Astoturfing), release a Story,minimising Celtics involvement, all the way painting your rivals into the picture and exaggerating their part if any, people reading that Article for the first time would come away thinking Scottish football has a problem, remember innocent till proven guilty,lets remind the lurkers NO one associated with Rangers has ever been tried convicted and found guilty and then RE EMPLOYED,
Scottish Football does have a problem a cancerous disease Called Cellick minded it has infected our politics and our media our Police and Judicial system and education system, symptoms include deafness,myopia,paralysis of the lower Jaw leaving the sufferer unable to speak, so yes we do have a problem with one disgusting club who are responsible for about 95% of abuse within Scottish football, ps i think Hivs may well have plenty to answer for as well
100 percent in the collusion and cover up.

Dear Gavin,

Or should it be the laird of coopats,rather than coocaddens, after your embarrassing nationalist efforts in Westminster,when you took upon yourself,the role of choirmaster for your bunch of charlatans in your wee thingumyjig party?.

However,nice to see you have finally made it to Westminster and as such,I need to ask the question,which I have asked you many times over the past months....DID YOU RAISE MY REQUEST FOR A FULL AND INDEPEMNDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO THE HISTORIC SEX ABUSE CRIMES AT GLASGOW CELTIC FC?.....and if not,why not ? ,as you are my elected Westminster MP and you proclaim in your recent political flyer, that you are my “VOICE IN WESTMINSTER” and I have repeatedly asked you do so on my behalf....or do your skills only stretch to trying to make a complete fool of yourself and your country when in Westminster, sorry, edit that, you didn’t try...you did make a fool of yourself and your country.

So,assuming that you failed yet again, to raise my request for a full and independent inquiry into the sex abuse scandal at your club ,Glasgow celtic fc ,can you now provide me with the email address of the person in government, who deals with complaints from the public regarding their MP’s and their lack of competence and ignorance of requests for action and failure to do the job they are elected and paid to do?.

I also note, that your party now have connections to a consultant NEIL WATT of hacking & Patterson ,who openly moves assets belonging to a known convicted paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY to himself and then proclaims that he is willing to then let this sexual deviant live there rent free , if and when he gets out of jail....this guy , is a man who your party turn to for advice?,speaks volumes about your party and it’s cover ups and ignorance in dealing with this historic sexual abuse scandal ,hopefully more of the SNP’s little secrets will be revealed in time,when all the skeletons in your cupboards come tumbling out ,once a public inquiry is made into your party and it’s connections to paedophilia and Glasgow celtic fc,of which I and others are certain of,just a matter of time .

You’re hilarious mate :D

But seriously Tommy, is it worth writing to this guy in the DR about for instance how many unanswered letters you’ve sent to Wee Jimmy Crankie & her Justice Minister that have gone unanswered ?

They Will .....

OK, so who is this guy? Haven't heard his name before.
He was a nonce.

He worked for Dundee Utd,then Hibs were he was caught abusing and Hibs covered it up and basically passed him onto us.He was with us a couple of years before we were made aware what he was and we promptly sacked him and informed the police.Unfortunatly it looks like he abused a couple of boys whilst with us hence why there’s a couple of claims in.Their possibly might be another due to a scout called Harry Dunn.Again,the club had no knowledge of what he was or what he was doing and none of their victims to my knowledge are accusing Rangers of any wrongdoing or cover up.Due to legalities of the club now being owned by NewCo,I think we’ve directed one of the victims towards the liquidators of OldCo which I find quite poor imo.I get that legalities come in but we should find a way to compensate.We’ve got nothing to hide and haven’t been accused of anything so it would be could to see us lead by example unlike that peado harbouring abortion of a club across the city.

I think what also needs reinforced is our club did not conspire to hide what was going on. Am I right in saying that once the incident at our club was reported the guy was dismissed immediately?

OK, so who is this guy? Haven't heard his name before.
In short..
Neely worked for Hibs and Rangers were after him
Chairman of Hibs found out about his behaviour towards young boys at the club and decided to release him but didn't reveal the real reason to " Protect the Good Name of Hibs"
Said Chairman and probably others at Hibs then watched him walk into a job at Ibrox and said nothing about him being a bheast
Neely then made an inappropriate comment to a minor who told his dad a serving policeman who went to Ibrox with the complaint and Neely was brought in and was sacked...

Excellent post.

Letters released under Freedom of Information laws show the anger at the lack of action over the scandal.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/politicians-public-demanding-scots-government-19972944

Here's a thought....

if any of these members of the public (especially the direct quote in italics below from one of the letters) was of a mind to complain under data protection we would soon find out if the scum/SFA/slpfl/hollicom were given the personal details of the sender.

Anyone that wrote to their MP with these words should really pursue this line of enquiry.

Following the recent criminal convictions it is paramount the victims get answers and closure to these horrific events – silence is deafening.”

sounds like your letter @Tommy

Last edited:
Savile and the sick cult again. From today's Inverness Press & Journal.

The web of depravity.

Herriot Watt Uni now got a QC doing an independent inquiry.

Heriot-Watt University has announced an independent inquiry into its decision to hire a senior academic who had previously been reported for molesting male students.

The board at Heriot-Watt, in Edinburgh, has appointed Morag Ross, QC, to investigate the process that resulted in Kevin O’Gorman, who was convicted last month of sexual offences against eight men, being offered a professorship in 2012.

O’Gorman, 45, who in 2003 left a seminary after he was accused of assaulting trainee priests, became the university’s director of internationalisation, and was considered to be one of the most powerful figures in its school of management and languages.

Reply to LSE following their useless reply which i posted yesterday

Hi thank you for the reply,

You haven't really answered my query, which was, have Celtic f.c. broken L.S.E. rules by failing to disclose a 2 year internal secret inquiry regarding the systematic sexual abuse of boys which in turn would affect share price and potential for new/existing investors?

i would be most grateful for your answer to the above question.

Yours sincerely
R.K.

Another useless reply today

Thank you for contacting LSE plc.

LSE plc does not have records of information that you have requested.

Please contact an advisor / broker for more information with regard to share price for Celtic.

Kind regards,

Website team, LSE plc

London Stock Exchange Group

Switchboard +44 (0) 20 7797 1000

lse-website@lseg.com

10 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7LS

www.lseg.com

In short..
Neely worked for Hibs and Rangers were after him
Chairman of Hibs found out about his behaviour towards young boys at the club and decided to release him but didn't reveal the real reason to " Protect the Good Name of Hibs"
Said Chairman and probably others at Hibs then watched him walk into a job at Ibrox and said nothing about him being a bheast
Neely then made an inappropriate comment to a minor who told his dad a serving policeman who went to Ibrox with the complaint and Neely was brought in and was sacked...

Kenny Waugh, Hibs Chairman. A disgrace.

You haven't really answered my query, which was, have Celtic f.c. broken L.S.E. rules by failing to disclose a 2 year internal secret inquiry regarding the systematic sexual abuse of boys which in turn would affect share price and potential for new/existing investors?

Yours sincerely
R.K.

Please contact an advisor / broker for more information with regard to share price for Celtic.

Kind regards,

Website team, LSE plc

lse-website@lseg.com

www.lseg.com

I sent this into Marc Horne week’s ago & sent a chaser to him last week mate. Frustrating.

Yours sincerely
R.K.

Kind regards,

Website team, LSE plc

lse-website@lseg.com

www.lseg.com

You are absolutely correct ..........a totally useless response.

Your question, by the way, was perfectly clear and unambiguous, and deserved a yes/no answer.

Herriot Watt Uni now got a QC doing an independent inquiry.

Heriot-Watt University has announced an independent inquiry into its decision to hire a senior academic who had previously been reported for molesting male students.

The board at Heriot-Watt, in Edinburgh, has appointed Morag Ross, QC, to investigate the process that resulted in Kevin O’Gorman, who was convicted last month of sexual offences against eight men, being offered a professorship in 2012.

O’Gorman, 45, who in 2003 left a seminary after he was accused of assaulting trainee priests, became the university’s director of internationalisation, and was considered to be one of the most powerful figures in its school of management and languages.
This man was my lecturer and vice dean of the business school where I studied at Strathclyde from 2009-2013 and witnessed some of his behaviour first hand. Thankfully I had the wherewithal to recognise and intervene/call it out before actually being 'abused' but it's sickening to see that others didn't. Very close to home that one.

He was a nonce.

He worked for Dundee Utd,then Hibs were he was caught abusing and Hibs covered it up and basically passed him onto us.He was with us a couple of years before we were made aware what he was and we promptly sacked him and informed the police.Unfortunatly it looks like he abused a couple of boys whilst with us hence why there’s a couple of claims in.Their possibly might be another due to a scout called Harry Dunn.Again,the club had no knowledge of what he was or what he was doing and none of their victims to my knowledge are accusing Rangers of any wrongdoing or cover up.Due to legalities of the club now being owned by NewCo,I think we’ve directed one of the victims towards the liquidators of OldCo which I find quite poor imo.I get that legalities come in but we should find a way to compensate.We’ve got nothing to hide and haven’t been accused of anything so it would be could to see us lead by example unlike that peado harbouring abortion of a club across the city.

Referring any accusers to the Oldoc was a great opportunity lost for us to take the higher ground and do the right thing also set the narrative that as a club we accept responsibility for what happened and we deal with it properly and openly, we take the lead and show that every club should do the same, it would certainly rank up the pressure on the scum.

This may have led to us getting some false claims with some people trying to darken our name as they always do but I'm sure all claims could've been fully investigated to ensure they are genuine.

Here's a thought....

if any of these members of the public (especially the direct quote in italics below from one of the letters) was of a mind to complain under data protection we would soon find out if the scum/SFA/slpfl/hollicom were given the personal details of the sender.

Anyone that wrote to their MP with these words should really pursue this line of enquiry.

Following the recent criminal convictions it is paramount the victims get answers and closure to these horrific events – silence is deafening.”

sounds like your letter @Tommy

Could be,but everyone has been firing out stuff,so who knows....as long as it leads to victory and justice.

I think we’ve directed one of the victims towards the liquidators of OldCo which I find quite poor imo.I get that legalities come in but we should find a way to compensate.We’ve got nothing to hide and haven’t been accused of anything so it would be could to see us lead by example unlike that peado harbouring abortion of a club across the city.
Referring any accusers to the Oldoc was a great opportunity lost for us to take the higher ground and do the right thing also set the narrative that as a club we accept responsibility for what happened and we deal with it properly and openly, we take the lead and show that every club should do the same, it would certainly rank up the pressure on the scum.

Both absolutely correct. Yet another example of the club's lack of leadership.
Give the club the CEO it needs, Mr. King. We need professional management.

Email sent to U.E.F.A.

To:patrick.gasser@uefa.ch

‎11‎ ‎Sep at ‎14‎:‎23

Dear Patrick,

I can't for the life of me understand why your organisation won't take action against one of your member clubs who regularly compete in your competitions.
There has been an industrial sized paedophile ring operating from within Celtic F.C. for over 4 decades and it has been facilitated and covered up by Celtic F.C.

You have advised colleagues of mine that you have passed the "problem" onto the S.F.A. to deal with. The S.F.A. are incompetent and corrupt to the core influenced by Celtic C.E.O. Peter Lawwell who holds authority over the S.F.A. and also now at your organisation U.E.F.A.

In any other walk of life this would be construed as a conflict of interest, given that Mr Lawwell was financial controller at Celtic F.C. and authorised the payment of £1million pounds to convicted paedophile Jim Torbett's company The Trophy Centre, allegedly as hush money, in order to protect the "good name of the club"?

Surely this club have breached U.E.F.A. rules regarding holding a license to operate? If not then it must be the case that U.E.F.A. are happy to condone child abuse and the operation of paedophile rings at their member club's.

Just recently Mr Lawwell announced that the club had carried out a secret 2 year "investigation", an investigation that never reported to Police Scotland, an investigation that never spoke with any of the victims of which it is believed to number over 100, an investigation that failed to notify the London Stock Exchange.

To this day Celtic F.C. continue to deny,deflect and cover up the abuse , which could still be happening as i type, surely U.E.F.A. has "A DUTY OF CARE" to protect children from these beasts, if not then it has to be assumed that there are paedophile enablers and protectors operating at your organisation.

Celtic F.C. recently admitted liability and paid a 6 figure compensation award to one of the abused who took legal action against them, it is alleged that they tried to get the victim to accept an N.D.A. to which he rightly refused, there are 20 court cases ready to start against this club in the near future,

How can you condone this situation and continue to allow this club to operate and take money from your organisation and from sponsors?, it is prolonging the agony and torment for the survivors of this abuse, abuse that has incidently led to 3 suicides and one possible murder by a Celtic F.C. employee in 1996 by Jim McCafferty.

If you have any conscience and morals Patrick, you will ensure that something is done regarding this International scandal the likes of which has never been seen before, Yes International Patrick as this club has facilitated abuse in the U.S.A. and several European countries.

The S.F.A. will not carry out an Independent or thorough investigation as they have known about this for decades and done Nothing. The political system in Scotland have also failed to protect and support the victims, How Many More Lives Must Be Lost Patrick before this club are dealt with and their paedophile ring broken up, there are still up to another 8 Celtic F.C. employees who were named by Mr Hugh Birt ,a Celtic Boys Club official who backed by Mr Gerry McSherry handed a list of 14 named abusers to the police, who incidently also appear complicit in covering this sordid affair.

Please Patrick, don't be on the end game list of names who KNEW and done Nothing, there are countless tortured victims who need closure and recompense to try to rebuild their shattered lives, please Partick ,Do The Right Thing.

Regards

For anyone who has raised the issue of broken rules at the LSE/FCA ,i will draft another email to them,telling them that as a shareholder (which i aint),i demand answers,as it impacts on my current investment and any future ones.

Tommy

That has been done and we have a response. The Financial Reporting Council has undertaken to investigate after their latest statement is published.

You do not have to be a shareholder to complain to FRC.

Reply from hacking & paterson

Dear Mr

We refer to your email of 9 September 2019.

Unfortunately we are unable to trace your account details and would be grateful if you could confirm if you are a client of Hacking and Paterson Management Services and provide your address or account number.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Hacking and Paterson Management Services
1 Newton Terrace – Glasgow – G3 7PL

Hah! Account details? They're having a laugh.

At least they've received it and read it and read it mate. No doubt I'll get the exact same email tomorrow then as mine were all sent yesterday. It's not a 'bulls eye', but still a hit. Nice one Tommy.

WATP

This could be an ATTOMIC proportions
With the amount of people kicking this story and not taking it up tells me if any organisation who did explore this !!
This could go right to the top of the CATHOLIC church , top of POLICE force and the very top of our JUDICIAL system

But we will only find out if it is opened right up to see what lies beneath this bheast of a paedophilie RING

And my response to them

Dear Mr annonymous,

Further to my email to you on 9th september and your subsequent reply today,i think your response would indicate,you have missed the point of my email to you.

The point i made was,how does it feel,to have a chairman ( NEIL WATT) in charge of your company,who has knowingly aided and.abetted a known and convicted paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY by transfering cairneys assets (his house) to himself and then offering to let him stay there rent free upon jail release (which personally hope never happens) .

Having a chairman,who is seen to allegedly support and protect a known and convicted paedophile must bring shame and bad publicity to your company,but then bad publicity ,is good publicity in some peoples eyes,but believe me,when more revelations on the paedophilia and sex abuse at glasgow celtic fc are revealed in the press and courts,everyone is going to be named and shamed and all people and companies will be forever tarred by the brush of paedophilia and sexual abuse.
Will your brand survive?...only time will tell but anyone who supports or is seen to support paedophilia does not deserve to.

Your chairman must have no concience and difficulty sleeping at nights,there is even photographic evidence of him ,in a glashow celtic boys club photo,eith teo convicted paedophiles FRANK CAIRNEY & JIM TORBETT,you chairman has not only let himself down,but also his companys employees and most importantly,his boys club team mates...an utter judas,who should hang his head in shame.

P.s i am not a client of yours and do not have an account with you and would never associate myself with paedophile supporters.

Kind regards

Just catching up on this thread here and after reading the reply you got, I thought you'd bat it back in their court. Two posts later, forehand smash. You're on fire Tommy, keep it going.

I had to adjust my emails as there's a filter stating that my email contained profanity. Whit? Sometimes the truth hurts eh?

I removed all reference to the words sex and paedophile from my original email. They all hit their mark. Just a wee 'heads up' for anyone who gets them bounced back.

Dear Gavin,

Well done tommy, keep at it,

So who is this Harry Dunn character? I thought the guy from Hibs was someone else? Of course they have to throw RFC on there somewhere despite there being no real link to any of these scum. Tell me this is another false flag.

There was suspicion of Harry Dunn and abuse. He died before anything was brought forward.

Gordon Neely was the guy from Hibs. Hibs definitely 100% knew what he was, yet they let him leave Hibs to go to us, keeping everything under wraps. Yet more secrets. There's a lot of them about.

Neely allegedly said something towards a young player (verbal abuse) and he was shown the door and reported to the Police. The boys father was also a Policeman.

Good post my friend.

Rangers may well have to explain themselves (again) at some stage, but everything, no matter how tenuous the link, is being embellished to benefit the paedo harbourers.

We knew this would happen and it will continue. Just wait until the group of test cases start hitting the courts. It's only going to get worse.

Dear Gavin,

Brilliant Tommy.

I must admit, I was pmsl at the first paragraph and at the end of the second one. Absolutely bang on and funny with it. You're a star and relentless with it! He must look forward to your emails (or maybe not).

Back