Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The questions seemed detailed to me Alex, do you have experience of these things ?

Read up on the sections they are quoting for not supplying detailed info and this guide for requesters.

I see Harry Dunn gets mentioned now and then. Dunn was a well known scout for many clubs, he has as much of a connection with Manchester United, Liverpool, Everton as he does with us.
It looks like they are throwing mud and hoping it sticks. Ive saw the reporting of him being linked to abuse at Ibrox- no quotes, no one named, not even a journalist giving his name. File it under bullsh1t!
If there actually was someone abused at Ibrox then go to the police.

You better believe the rats have been desperately searching for muck on us in an effort to paint us in the same light as them.
The fact they are reduced to shabby, non-specific inuendo tells you how successful their sordid muckraking has been.

sent to gavin newlands today

Dear Gavin,

Or should it be the laird of coopats,rather than coocaddens, after your embarrassing nationalist efforts in Westminster,when you took upon yourself,the role of choirmaster for your bunch of charlatans in your wee thingumyjig party?.

However,nice to see you have finally made it to Westminster and as such,I need to ask the question,which I have asked you many times over the past months....DID YOU RAISE MY REQUEST FOR A FULL AND INDEPEMNDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY INTO THE HISTORIC SEX ABUSE CRIMES AT GLASGOW CELTIC FC?.....and if not,why not ? ,as you are my elected Westminster MP and you proclaim in your recent political flyer, that you are my “VOICE IN WESTMINSTER” and I have repeatedly asked you do so on my behalf....or do your skills only stretch to trying to make a complete fool of yourself and your country when in Westminster, sorry, edit that, you didn’t try...you did make a fool of yourself and your country.

So,assuming that you failed yet again, to raise my request for a full and independent inquiry into the sex abuse scandal at your club ,Glasgow celtic fc ,can you now provide me with the email address of the person in government, who deals with complaints from the public regarding their MP’s and their lack of competence and ignorance of requests for action and failure to do the job they are elected and paid to do?.

I also note, that your party now have connections to a consultant NEIL WATT of hacking & Patterson ,who openly moves assets belonging to a known convicted paedophile FRANK CAIRNEY to himself and then proclaims that he is willing to then let this sexual deviant live there rent free , if and when he gets out of jail....this guy , is a man who your party turn to for advice?,speaks volumes about your party and it’s cover ups and ignorance in dealing with this historic sexual abuse scandal ,hopefully more of the SNP’s little secrets will be revealed in time,when all the skeletons in your cupboards come tumbling out ,once a public inquiry is made into your party and it’s connections to paedophilia and Glasgow celtic fc,of which I and others are certain of,just a matter of time .

I look forward to your reply
Wonder if you,'ll get a reply to that one Tommy.

they can throw as much mud around as they want,the truth of the matter is we as a support,we as a team, we as ordinary ,decent human beings will welcome any truly independent inquiry and we will fully accept its findings, now we turn to those throwing the mud around,can you do likewise, take your time now bhoys will you fully embrace an independent inquiry,, thought not
First step is to get enough people to agree that an independent enquiry is necessary.

Next step would be to ensure it is truly independent and make sure they don't have people of influence working behind the scenes to get sympathetic voices involved in the process. That would be a time for everyone to dig into the background of anyone involved in the enquiry.

Unless any enquiry is seen to be totally independent, it's results won't be accepted.

Question marks have been raised on here about the person who is running the SFA enquiry and who selected him. If we do get an all-encompassing enquiry then everything needs to be transparent regarding the decision on who should carry this out. It would more than likely need to be carried out by people who are not from these shores.

Just another example of how poor the Scottish Government actually is and how much they will avoid the quest for justice. We've seem numerous examples in the media about how the Scottish justice system fails victims constantly. We've seen extreme levels of ignorance when it comes to such a high profile case involved their friends at Celtic Park.

They are quite willing to go to whatever levels are required to protect their pals and that is very, very sad. It's also another example to why nobody should be putting even the slightest bit of faith behind them.

Aye it was "Earl" something. He went on to say that he couldn't continue for some personal stuff. Sounds like he was a blagger as he never re-appeared after the new launch of the forum.

That's the one.
TBH what you've suggested is pretty much what I was driving at, however I'm willing to concede that I could be completely wrong, and his disappearance act was for a perfectly genuine reason.
However, worth pointing out that mentally challengeds will stop at absolutely nothing to muddy the waters in an effort to save their necks, and also worth pointing out that nobody on here should be giving out any personal info on this thread (or any other, for that matter).

That's the one.
TBH what you've suggested is pretty much what I was driving at, however I'm willing to concede that I could be completely wrong, and his disappearance act was for a perfectly genuine reason.
However, worth pointing out that mentally challengeds will stop at absolutely nothing to muddy the waters in an effort to save their necks, and also worth pointing out that nobody on here should be giving out any personal info on this thread (or any other, for that matter).
Something made me a little suspicious at the time(rightly or wrongly). I thought it would be a good deflection or burial tactic. It worked at the time whether that was the intention or not.

There was suspicion of Harry Dunn and abuse. He died before anything was brought forward.

Gordon Neely was the guy from Hibs. Hibs definitely 100% knew what he was, yet they let him leave Hibs to go to us, keeping everything under wraps. Yet more secrets. There's a lot of them about.

Neely allegedly said something towards a young player (verbal abuse) and he was shown the door and reported to the Police. The boys father was also a Policeman.
Who is the guy Chalmers that is also named?

Wouldn’t it be a shame if we were to distribute a damning letter into the post boxes of residents in some of their factored blocks. I’ll start on Thursday identifying those places in Edinburgh where the residents should be told where their hard earned factor fees are going and the type of person this Company sees fit to have in their boardroom.
They are the factors for Ballerup Village in East Kilbride.

Kenny is the kind of guy you'd like to sit down with and have a pint. A real guy, a genuine guy and clearly a man with dignity. I like him. No, I like him a lot.

Unlike the scum of the Earth that can come up to him and offer him a pound. How can some people have as little intelligence as that? I've said it before and I'll say it again and again - what is wrong with these people?

Power to you Kenny and EVERYONE else fighting to get the justice and closure they deserve/need. Whatever Kenny or any of them do in the end, I'll support their decision. I wish you and the others well.

“Let’s take the financial hit and let rangers win a few titles, we’ve got 10 anyway so who cares”.
I have a couple of acquaintances that support the club like no other and from the start of the season there whole focus , passion and desire is to get to 10 in a row. These guys are intelligent and informed people not like the majority of the knuckledraggers that frequent torbett towers. What has really shocked me though is that any time I dare to suggest the horrors of the past 50 years they either quickly change the subject or starting making jokes about peadophilia. I truly believe they are so obsessed about this goal that nothing is going to get in the way . Not even the sexual abuse of children. They have mentioned the money the club could potentially make with 10 in a row videos etc. and even loosely suggest that the money could compensate the victims . Unbelievable. Let’s wait till 10 in a row is in the bag and then we will look after all you poor souls who were molested and raped . This to me is the mindset we are all up against.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple of acquaintances that support the club like no other and from the start of the season there whole focus , passion and desire is to get to 10 in a row. These guys are intelligent and informed people not like the majority of the knuckledraggers that frequent torbett towers. What has really shocked me though is that any time I dare to suggest the horrors of the past 50 years they either quickly change the subject or starting making jokes about peadophilia. I truly believe they are so obsessed about this goal that nothing is going to get in the way . Not even the sexual abuse of children. They have mentioned the money the club could potentially make with 10 in a row videos etc. and even loosely suggest that the money could compensate the victims . Unbelievable. Let’s wait till 10 in a row is in the bag and then we will look after all you poor souls who were molested and raped . This to me is the mindset we are all up against.
Mate I've got one who has blamed everyone from Neely to the UVF for the plight at the Chamber of Horrors. I used to always think they were level headed but I've since distanced myself from them as they push this Seperate Entity pish. They know their Paedo protectors are deep in the shit with this .

So who is this Harry Dunn character? I thought the guy from Hibs was someone else? Of course they have to throw RFC on there somewhere despite there being no real link to any of these scum. Tell me this is another false flag.
Not sure if anyone has actually replied to who he was but my understanding is he was a scout for several clubs including us. He had allegations against him and died before being tried. My understanding is also that none of the allegations were while he was at Rangers. They paint it as guilty by association, they also say he was a friend of Jock Wallace, I don’t know if he was, way before my time. He was a wrong un and one guy. Not like there’s been 6 or 7 odd with a 100 cases coming our way! He’s used as a deflection from the reality.

These cunts have no shame

Please read

The response to her FOI request

"3 in 1995, a list of 14 active paedophiles was presented to Strathclyde Police. However, of those names only 2 were convicted:"

So 12 named individuals from the 14 supplied are still on the loose.

I asked an almost identical question to Police Scotland under a FOI and they refused to answer as it was exempt from the scope of FOI - filthy liars

I would specifically be interested in knowing if any of the 14 names supplied by him to the police have been prosecuted and if they were, how many

In terms of Section 18 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (the Act) Police Scotland can neither confirm nor deny that it holds the information requested by you. However, if the information was held by the Service, it would be considered exempt in terms of one or more of the exemptions detailed in Section 18 of the Act, which are listed below:

Not sure if anyone has actually replied to who he was but my understanding is he was a scout for several clubs including us. He had allegations against him and died before being tried. My understanding is also that none of the allegations were while he was at Rangers. They paint it as guilty by association, they also say he was a friend of Jock Wallace, I don’t know if he was, way before my time. He was a wrong un and one guy. Not like there’s been 6 or 7 odd with a 100 cases coming our way! He’s used as a deflection from the reality.
One Rangers youth player said Dunn abused him at his flat in Edinburgh, I believe Rangers have asked this lad to get in touch but as of yet he hasn't. Dunn had 7 more charges which were at Chelsea I think.
The thing is, these deranged fu.ckers will grasp at anything that links us with child abuse as they know they are going to be hit severely. Unfortunately winning 10 in a row is more important to them than justice.
If there are indeed upto 130 cases of CA brought against Celtic, the damage will be irreversible, possibly catastrophic , I for one look forward to that day.

Email sent to Simple Scot, new mobile sponsor's of Celtc

info@simple.scot

‎12‎ ‎Sep at ‎11‎:‎43

Dear Sir/Madam,

Having noticed in yesterdays media that your company has entered into a sponsorship with Celtic F.C. ,I ask for your opinion of the benefit to sponsor a company that has facilitated and covered up an industrial scale paedophile ring of which to date has 6 employees criminally convicted ,one twice.

A company with the C.E.O. Peter Lawwell, who was financial controller when he authorised payment to the deviant beast Jim Torbett's company The Trophy Centre, to the tune of £1Million as hush money in order to protect the "Good Name"? of the club.

A company who have for over 40 years facilitated sexual abuse of children not only on their own premises, but also on U.S. soil and several European countries. A club who to this day deny,deflect, change their boys club name and still claim to be a separate entity, after recently paying a 6 figure sum as compensation to one of the abused? Why would you do that?

Does this sound like an organisation that you would want to promote or do business with? If so i take it that you must believe that sexual abuse of children is acceptable in today's society? This club must either be condemned or condoned, by association with this club i take it that your company falls in the latter category? When the dam burst's do you want your company exposed to the negative wave of revulsion that will follow like a tsunami towards all who condoned and supported this vile organisations paedophile ring? Imagine how the poor victim's feel watching you fund this organisation.

If you have any compassion for the Hundred's of poor victims whose lives have been ruined , 3 or 4 ultimately ended by suicide/murder, if you have any morals, you would do the right thing and terminate any association with this vile club.

Before adding your name to the list of enablers/supporters of paedophilia ,which will be released following the court cases, i await your response as to whether you condemn or condone?

Regards
R.K.

One Rangers youth player said Dunn abused him at his flat in Edinburgh, I believe Rangers have asked this lad to get in touch but as of yet he hasn't. Dunn had 7 more charges which were at Chelsea I think.
The thing is, these deranged fu.ckers will grasp at anything that links us with child abuse as they know they are going to be hit severely. Unfortunately winning 10 in a row is more important to them than justice.
If there are indeed upto 130 cases of CA brought against Celtic, the damage will be irreversible, possibly catastrophic , I for one look forward to that day.
I will ask him if he has been asked by us to get in contact, he was with Hearts and played in an overseas tournament for us as we never had enough players.

So he wasnt even a Rangers youth player? The Record I'm sure had it down he was a Rangers youth player ffs. It would be good to know the actual facts behind that one TT for future reference.
He is taking a back seat mate as his words were twisted to try and get mud to stick on Rangers, he refused to go on the first bbc show as the papers had tried to get him to give them a hook to tar us, he has refused to talk to anyone since other than the police which lead to that can’t Dunne up in court.
Desperation on trying to find a single thing on our club made him sick that they never cared about victims but rather front page headlines.
They know the truth and did eventually mention it hidden in the story rather than making that the headline.

Kenny is the kind of guy you'd like to sit down with and have a pint. A real guy, a genuine guy and clearly a man with dignity. I like him. No, I like him a lot.

Unlike the scum of the Earth that can come up to him and offer him a pound. How can some people have as little intelligence as that? I've said it before and I'll say it again and again - what is wrong with these people?

Power to you Kenny and EVERYONE else fighting to get the justice and closure they deserve/need. Whatever Kenny or any of them do in the end, I'll support their decision. I wish you and the others well.
OK, sorry to be so ignorant and keep asking questions but what is the significance of asking for a pound? I'm almost scared of what the answer is with these scum!

It really is sickening Indiana, but unfortunately mate, I don't think they've reached their low yet. That SHOULD be it, as it really turns my stomach, but I doubt it is. They're not human beings as we know.

Respect to Kenny in trying to deal with this. I don't think I could.
No way have we seen their worst. In fact, should their club get their just desserts and cease to exist, they will have a lot of time on their hands to devote to their worst!

Considering their links to the IRA, I wouldn't put it past some of them to start violence against us and any other organization that they deem responsible, because they sure as hell are not going to accept that their club is to blame!

OK, sorry to be so ignorant and keep asking questions but what is the significance of asking for a pound? I'm almost scared of what the answer is with these scum!

Celtic fans are coming up to Kenny Campbell who was abused & offering him a pound as a way of disrespecting the guy for the abuse he was subjected to.

It’s their way of saying what they think his damages should be.

He is taking a back seat mate as his words were twisted to try and get mud to stick on Rangers, he refused to go on the first bbc show as the papers had tried to get him to give them a hook to tar us, he has refused to talk to anyone since other than the police which lead to that can’t Dunne up in court.
Desperation on trying to find a single thing on our club made him sick that they never cared about victims but rather front page headlines.
They know the truth and did eventually mention it hidden in the story rather than making that the headline.
That's a disgrace. Its little wonder these guys are not coming forward when a national institution, I use that very, very loosely are printing lies about what happened. I should be shocked but you know what, the way so many people are trying to protect those rats, I'm not. Justice will be served, I hope the lad you know gets closure too. Thanks for giving me the facts TT.

I see Harry Dunn gets mentioned now and then. Dunn was a well known scout for many clubs, he has as much of a connection with Manchester United, Liverpool, Everton as he does with us.
It looks like they are throwing mud and hoping it sticks. Ive saw the reporting of him being linked to abuse at Ibrox- no quotes, no one named, not even a journalist giving his name. File it under bullsh1t!
If there actually was someone abused at Ibrox then go to the police.
Perfect opportunity to call for a full public inquiry once the SFA cover up is published.

Just a thought but to get more exposure would it be worth some of you experts putting something (along the lines that have been stated before i.e are you happy to support ...etc. etc) on twitter, facebook or other social media platform to the acknowledged Celebrity “SCUM” supporters i.e. Sean Cannary, James McAvoy, Rod Stewart, Billy Connelly, Gerard Butler, Susan Boyle, Snoop Dog, Noel Gallagher to name a few. I not sure how it works but assume that all there followers (millions) would see it and wonder whats happening and a few may try and find out more and possibly ask there own questions...
Apologies if this has been suggested or acted upon before...Keep up the great work guys to get the victims and there families the justice and compensation they deserve and the abusers and there associates the penalty that they deserve...

Back