Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

This man was my lecturer and vice dean of the business school where I studied at Strathclyde from 2009-2013 and witnessed some of his behaviour first hand. Thankfully I had the wherewithal to recognise and intervene/call it out before actually being 'abused' but it's sickening to see that others didn't. Very close to home that one.
Get a claim in anyway if he made you feel uneasy.

Email sent to Simple Scot, new mobile sponsor's of Celtc

info@simple.scot

‎12‎ ‎Sep at ‎11‎:‎43

Dear Sir/Madam,

Having noticed in yesterdays media that your company has entered into a sponsorship with Celtic F.C. ,I ask for your opinion of the benefit to sponsor a company that has facilitated and covered up an industrial scale paedophile ring of which to date has 6 employees criminally convicted ,one twice.

A company with the C.E.O. Peter Lawwell, who was financial controller when he authorised payment to the deviant beast Jim Torbett's company The Trophy Centre, to the tune of £1Million as hush money in order to protect the "Good Name"? of the club.

A company who have for over 40 years facilitated sexual abuse of children not only on their own premises, but also on U.S. soil and several European countries. A club who to this day deny,deflect, change their boys club name and still claim to be a separate entity, after recently paying a 6 figure sum as compensation to one of the abused? Why would you do that?

Does this sound like an organisation that you would want to promote or do business with? If so i take it that you must believe that sexual abuse of children is acceptable in today's society? This club must either be condemned or condoned, by association with this club i take it that your company falls in the latter category? When the dam burst's do you want your company exposed to the negative wave of revulsion that will follow like a tsunami towards all who condoned and supported this vile organisations paedophile ring? Imagine how the poor victim's feel watching you fund this organisation.

If you have any compassion for the Hundred's of poor victims whose lives have been ruined , 3 or 4 ultimately ended by suicide/murder, if you have any morals, you would do the right thing and terminate any association with this vile club.

Before adding your name to the list of enablers/supporters of paedophilia ,which will be released following the court cases, i await your response as to whether you condemn or condone?

Regards
R.K.
In those emails it might also be worth mentioning that there is a documentary being made by an award winning director, would you like the good name of your company dragged down by this?

Watch them run for the hills.

Celtic fans are coming up to Kenny Campbell who was abused & offering him a pound as a way of disrespecting the guy for the abuse he was subjected to.

It’s their way of saying what they think his damages should be.
You come onto this thread each day thinking you cant read anything else that will shock you, but these bastards have no morals at all. They really are low life scum.

I have a couple of acquaintances that support the club like no other and from the start of the season there whole focus , passion and desire is to get to 10 in a row. These guys are intelligent and informed people not like the majority of the knuckledraggers that frequent torbett towers. What has really shocked me though is that any time I dare to suggest the horrors of the past 50 years they either quickly change the subject or starting making jokes about peadophilia. I truly believe they are so obsessed about this goal that nothing is going to get in the way . Not even the sexual abuse of children. They have mentioned the money the club could potentially make with 10 in a row videos etc. and even loosely suggest that the money could compensate the victims . Unbelievable. Let’s wait till 10 in a row is in the bag and then we will look after all you poor souls who were molested and raped . This to me is the mindset we are all up against.

If that comes to pass then I’d rather not give them the satisfaction. Resign from the Scottish league and attempt to join England. Even if it takes years to even get started, it’ll still be better than spending eternity with a club that covers up child abuse and gets away with it.

I hope followfollow has good webmasters that have the security of this site locked down! I could see the scum trying to bring the site down the more progress you guys make!

Just a thought.
This is a very good point. I can assure that all information that we posess goes nowhere near any social media platform.
I also believe we have a good admin team behind us.

So he wasnt even a Rangers youth player? The Record I'm sure had it down he was a Rangers youth player ffs. It would be good to know the actual facts behind that one TT for future reference.
Was the lad in question not the one Dunn was taking for a trial with liverpool the next day.WATP

Last edited:
One Rangers youth player said Dunn abused him at his flat in Edinburgh, I believe Rangers have asked this lad to get in touch but as of yet he hasn't. Dunn had 7 more charges which were at Chelsea I think.
The thing is, these deranged fu.ckers will grasp at anything that links us with child abuse as they know they are going to be hit severely. Unfortunately winning 10 in a row is more important to them than justice.
If there are indeed upto 130 cases of CA brought against Celtic, the damage will be irreversible, possibly catastrophic , I for one look forward to that day.
I’ll fukin dance on the grave of Celtic paedophilie fc

info@simple.scot

‎12‎ ‎Sep at ‎11‎:‎43

Dear Sir/Madam,

Having noticed in yesterdays media that your company has entered into a sponsorship with Celtic F.C. ,I ask for your opinion of the benefit to sponsor a company that has facilitated and covered up an industrial scale paedophile ring of which to date has 6 employees criminally convicted ,one twice.

A company with the C.E.O. Peter Lawwell, who was financial controller when he authorised payment to the deviant beast Jim Torbett's company The Trophy Centre, to the tune of £1Million as hush money in order to protect the "Good Name"? of the club.

A company who have for over 40 years facilitated sexual abuse of children not only on their own premises, but also on U.S. soil and several European countries. A club who to this day deny,deflect, change their boys club name and still claim to be a separate entity, after recently paying a 6 figure sum as compensation to one of the abused? Why would you do that?

Does this sound like an organisation that you would want to promote or do business with? If so i take it that you must believe that sexual abuse of children is acceptable in today's society? This club must either be condemned or condoned, by association with this club i take it that your company falls in the latter category? When the dam burst's do you want your company exposed to the negative wave of revulsion that will follow like a tsunami towards all who condoned and supported this vile organisations paedophile ring? Imagine how the poor victim's feel watching you fund this organisation.

If you have any compassion for the Hundred's of poor victims whose lives have been ruined , 3 or 4 ultimately ended by suicide/murder, if you have any morals, you would do the right thing and terminate any association with this vile club.

Before adding your name to the list of enablers/supporters of paedophilia ,which will be released following the court cases, i await your response as to whether you condemn or condone?

Regards
R.K.

Outstanding and 100% spot on

Earl McMoonbrand he was called

Earl C Moonbrand, his wife took ill I believe while the thread was on the old board. I think his heart was in the right place but I didn't agree with the proposed format he was wanting to take, turning the information into a book .

All that was/is required is who, what, when, and where, I've seen him posting on this board under a moniker something like TAFNAECM.

Earl C Moonbrand, his wife took ill I believe while the thread was on the old board. I think his heart was in the right place but I didn't agree with the proposed format he was wanting to take, turning the information into a book .

All that was/is required is who, what, when, and where, I've seen him posting on this board under a moniker something like TAFNAECM.
I vaguely remember him mate. No idea about what he was asking for or wanting to do with it, I was just trying to help with the name...which I got wrong!!!

emailed Simple Scot this

I am shocked that any business would consider sponsoring a football club that is so intertwined in child sex abuse as Glasgow Celtic FC.

It is common knowledge that Glasgow Celtic FC have been associated with paedophiles both working at the club and their “feeder club” because of the recent court cases resulting in convictions.

Either you managed to miss this when you carried out your due diligence or deliberately turned a blind eye to the facts.

I hope none of your family or employees families get upset by your association with a company that has been covering up child rape for over 40 years.

I do not give you permission to forward this email or to use data contained within it for any other purposes than for you to read.
I expect all of the 6 data protection principles of GDPR to be respected.

emailed Simple Scot this

I am shocked that any business would consider sponsoring a football club that is so intertwined in child sex abuse as Glasgow Celtic FC.

It is common knowledge that Glasgow Celtic FC have been associated with paedophiles both working at the club and their “feeder club” because of the recent court cases resulting in convictions.

Either you managed to miss this when you carried out your due diligence or deliberately turned a blind eye to the facts.

I hope none of your family or employees families get upset by your association with a company that has been covering up child rape for over 40 years.

I do not give you permission to forward this email or to use data contained within it for any other purposes than for you to read.
I expect all of the 6 data protection principles of GDPR to be respected.

As Vinnie Moore has been in Scottish football for 35 years I doubt he managed to miss it.

Fired off to simple.scot today

ATTN: MARKETING DIRECTOR & OPERATIONS DIRECTOR.

Following your recent announcement in the media of your new sponsorship deal with Glasgow Celtic fc,the home of paedophila in scottish and indeed world sport,i have to say,i'm absolutely staggered and astounded that your company would enter into a deal with this football club,given it's depraved history of sexual abuse of its youth players by coaches and employees for the past 40 years.
In the 40 year period,we have seen 7 criminal convictions for sexual abuse,with one of their offenders jailed TWICE and then RE-EMPLOYED after one jail term to allow him to abuse again.
The main culprits you should be googling and researching are: JIM TORBETT (serial offender-jailed twice),FRANK CAIRNEY (serial offender-currently under investigation by hudson county police dept in america),JIM MC CAFFERTY (serial offender) & GERALD KING (serial offender).
You may or may not be aware that there are at least 100 plus victims,who have filed law suits against this club,with 20 test cases about to go to court in the next few weeks and that's likely to increase as more victims come forward with their horrific tales of abuse at their hands.
It should be pointed out,that the current chief executive of GLASGOW CELTIC FC ,a MR.PETER LAWWELL,was a financial officer at celtic ,when payments were authorised to the tune of £1m over a 12 month period,to a known and convicted paedophile JIM TORBETT,whilst he was in jail.
There is also a major 3 part ,explosive documentary about to air in the uk in the next few months regarding paedophilia in british football,with GLASGOW CELTIC FC being named as one of the main culprits of employing,enabling,facilitating paedophiles to operate and abuse players within the club and then COVER IT UP by a web of deceit and lies,which continues to this day but is slowly being unravelled and exposed as we speak.
So,is this the sort of image you want to portray to your customers and investors?...do you want to be known as the brand who supports and sponsors paedophilia?.
I can imagine your brand will not survive long,if this is indeed the path you wish to take.
Do your research and stop sponsoring paedophilia in scotland and bring comfort to the victims of this depraved club with a historic past for sexual deviancy.

Yours sincerely

Fired an oldie to discipline@uefa.ch today.

Dear sir/madam,

Further to my previous emails on the worldwide shame thie GLASGOW CELTIC FC SEXUAL ABUSE SCANDAL has brought upon your beautiful game,I am writing to your organisations to ask you,when are you going to come out to the footballing community and announce a FULL AND INDEPENDENT PUBLIC INQUIRY into this depraved club and its WORLDWIDE SEXUAL ABUSE CRIMES ,which have occurred throughout the world for over 40 years?.

As previously intimated to you,there have been crimes committed in various countries throughout Europe ( some probably under the auspices of UEFA youth tournaments- Toulon?) and on American soil ( currently being re-investigated by Hudson county police dept) and many criminal convictions and jail time for the paedophile offenders,who were protected by GLASGOW CELTIC FC and its employees to “protect the good name of the club” (jock stein 1970’s) .

This club is corrupt to the core and has many secrets to reveal ,a bit like your own organisations with sepp blatter ,michel platini and jack warner to name a few in the corruption spotlight,but believe me,this club takes corruption,depravity and sexual deviancy to a whole new level....a level of 40 years sexual abuse and all UEFA & FIFA have done ,is ignore it and deflect us to an SFA interim report,which does nothing to address and punish this club for its crimes against humanity.The SFA report is fine and good for today and the future,but we demand justice for the past 40 years crims and we demand justice for the 100s of victims of this clubs depraved, and predatory sexual deviants,who have ruined lives and potential footballing careers ( 3 known suicides as a result of their abuse) ,you have that statistic on your hands and as footballs governing body,we demand that you bring this club to justice and punish them severely for their sexual abuse, THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN THE SPORTING WORLD,they have brought shame and scandal on your organisations and football AND SHAME TO THE WORLD as a whole.

THEY MUST BE PUNISHED.

THEY MUST BE THROWN OUT OF EUROPEAN COMPETITIVE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENTS.

THEY MUST BE DEMOTED ,IF NOT THROWN OUT OF FOOTBALL ALTOGETHER – REMEMBER GLASGOW RANGERS & JUVENTUS?......THIS IS FAR MORE SERIOUS....INDUSTRIAL SCALE SEXUAL ABUSE....WORSE THAN PENN STATE.....WORSE THAN THE BOSTON SPOTLIGHT SEXUAL SCANDALS.

There are 20 cases of sexual abuse crimes against this club going to court in the next month or so ,with at least another 80 to follow,yes, OVER 100 VICTIMS of GLASGOW CELTIC FC AND ITS PAEDOPHILIA and that’s just the cases we know of,there could be many,many more,who come forward in time.

To the world of football and its own sporting integrity ,jusice must be demanded and we demand UEFA & FIFA & SFA respect the victims and hand down the appropriate punishment these sexual abuse crimes merit without any favour or prejudice...do the right thing for the victims and the people who lost their lives to this clubs sexcual abuse,lives that should never had been lost and we will never get back.

Human decency calls on you to act accordingly.

Regards

Fired off to simple.scot today

ATTN: MARKETING DIRECTOR & OPERATIONS DIRECTOR.

Following your recent announcement in the media of your new sponsorship deal with Glasgow Celtic fc,the home of paedophila in scottish and indeed world sport,i have to say,i'm absolutely staggered and astounded that your company would enter into a deal with this football club,given it's depraved history of sexual abuse of its youth players by coaches and employees for the past 40 years.
In the 40 year period,we have seen 7 criminal convictions for sexual abuse,with one of their offenders jailed TWICE and then RE-EMPLOYED after one jail term to allow him to abuse again.
The main culprits you should be googling and researching are: JIM TORBETT (serial offender-jailed twice),FRANK CAIRNEY (serial offender-currently under investigation by hudson county police dept in america),JIM MC CAFFERTY (serial offender) & GERALD KING (serial offender).
You may or may not be aware that there are at least 100 plus victims,who have filed law suits against this club,with 20 test cases about to go to court in the next few weeks and that's likely to increase as more victims come forward with their horrific tales of abuse at their hands.
It should be pointed out,that the current chief executive of GLASGOW CELTIC FC ,a MR.PETER LAWWELL,was a financial officer at celtic ,when payments were authorised to the tune of £1m over a 12 month period,to a known and convicted paedophile JIM TORBETT,whilst he was in jail.
There is also a major 3 part ,explosive documentary about to air in the uk in the next few months regarding paedophilia in british football,with GLASGOW CELTIC FC being named as one of the main culprits of employing,enabling,facilitating paedophiles to operate and abuse players within the club and then COVER IT UP by a web of deceit and lies,which continues to this day but is slowly being unravelled and exposed as we speak.
So,is this the sort of image you want to portray to your customers and investors?...do you want to be known as the brand who supports and sponsors paedophilia?.
I can imagine your brand will not survive long,if this is indeed the path you wish to take.
Do your research and stop sponsoring paedophilia in scotland and bring comfort to the victims of this depraved club with a historic past for sexual deviancy.

Yours sincerely
Top notch again Tommy

Sent to U.E.F.A. yesterday, no reply yet

To:Discipline@uefa.ch

‎11‎ ‎Sep at ‎16‎:‎34

Dear Sir/Madam

I can't for the life of me understand why your organisation won't take action against one of your member clubs who regularly compete in your competitions.
There has been an industrial sized paedophile ring operating from within Celtic F.C. for over 4 decades and it has been facilitated and covered up by Celtic F.C.

You have advised colleagues of mine that you have passed the "problem" onto the S.F.A. to deal with. The S.F.A. are incompetent and corrupt to the core influenced by Celtic C.E.O. Peter Lawwell who holds authority over the S.F.A. and also now at your organisation U.E.F.A.

In any other walk of life this would be construed as a conflict of interest, given that Mr Lawwell was financial controller at Celtic F.C. and authorised the payment of £1million pounds to convicted paedophile Jim Torbett's company The Trophy Centre, allegedly as hush money, in order to protect the "good name of the club"?

Surely this club have breached U.E.F.A. rules regarding holding a license to operate? If not then it must be the case that U.E.F.A. are happy to condone child abuse and the operation of paedophile rings at their member club's.

Just recently Mr Lawwell announced that the club had carried out a secret 2 year "investigation", an investigation that never reported to Police Scotland, an investigation that never spoke with any of the victims of which it is believed to number over 100, an investigation that failed to notify the London Stock Exchange.

To this day Celtic F.C. continue to deny,deflect and cover up the abuse , which could still be happening as i type, surely U.E.F.A. has "A DUTY OF CARE" to protect children from these beasts, if not then it has to be assumed that there are paedophile enablers and protectors operating at your organisation.

Celtic F.C. recently admitted liability and paid a 6 figure compensation award to one of the abused who took legal action against them, it is alleged that they tried to get the victim to accept an N.D.A. to which he rightly refused, there are 20 court cases ready to start against this club in the near future,

How can you condone this situation and continue to allow this club to operate and take money from your organisation and from sponsors?, it is prolonging the agony and torment for the survivors of this abuse, abuse that has incidently led to 3 suicides and one possible murder by a Celtic F.C. employee in 1996 by Jim McCafferty.

If you have any conscience and morals , you will ensure that something is done regarding this International scandal the likes of which has never been seen before, Yes International as this club has facilitated abuse in the U.S.A. and several European countries.

The S.F.A. will not carry out an Independent or thorough investigation as they have known about this for decades and done Nothing. The political system in Scotland have also failed to protect and support the victims, How Many More Lives Must Be Lost before this club are dealt with and their paedophile ring broken up, there are still up to another 8 Celtic F.C. employees who were named by Mr Hugh Birt ,a Celtic Boys Club official who backed by Mr Gerry McSherry handed a list of 14 named abusers to the police, who incidently also appear complicit in covering this sordid affair.

Please , don't be on the end game list of names who KNEW and done Nothing, there are countless tortured victims who need closure and recompense to try to rebuild their shattered lives, please ,Do The Right Thing.

Regards
R.K.

I have a couple of acquaintances that support the club like no other and from the start of the season there whole focus , passion and desire is to get to 10 in a row. These guys are intelligent and informed people not like the majority of the knuckledraggers that frequent torbett towers. What has really shocked me though is that any time I dare to suggest the horrors of the past 50 years they either quickly change the subject or starting making jokes about peadophilia. I truly believe they are so obsessed about this goal that nothing is going to get in the way . Not even the sexual abuse of children. They have mentioned the money the club could potentially make with 10 in a row videos etc. and even loosely suggest that the money could compensate the victims . Unbelievable. Let’s wait till 10 in a row is in the bag and then we will look after all you poor souls who were molested and raped . This to me is the mindset we are all up against.
They are so invested in ten in a row that they are completely blind to their clubs horrors. You just know they are hoping it goes away and their faux outrage over the subject whenever it's mentioned is sickening.

That's a disgrace. Its little wonder these guys are not coming forward when a national institution, I use that very, very loosely are printing lies about what happened. I should be shocked but you know what, the way so many people are trying to protect those rats, I'm not. Justice will be served, I hope the lad you know gets closure too. Thanks for giving me the facts TT.
I’m sure most clubs will be tarred by those evil bastards including our own as those beasts don’t care less about Rangers them Partick Hibs Boy Scouts or any other youth club with young boys and girls.

The fact if the matter is how those different clubs groups ct deal with it by calling the police. And removing them from the clubs.

I don’t believe we won’t be involved is some way but I’m confident that we dealt with it at the time.

That's the one.
TBH what you've suggested is pretty much what I was driving at, however I'm willing to concede that I could be completely wrong, and his disappearance act was for a perfectly genuine reason.
However, worth pointing out that mentally challengeds will stop at absolutely nothing to muddy the waters in an effort to save their necks, and also worth pointing out that nobody on here should be giving out any personal info on this thread (or any other, for that matter).
His user name was/is @TAFKA Earl C etc
He sent me a DM on the 20th of February 2018 explaining a personal health issue that had stopped him from writing his book when I questioned what had happened to the guy who was collating information.

One Rangers youth player said Dunn abused him at his flat in Edinburgh, I believe Rangers have asked this lad to get in touch but as of yet he hasn't. Dunn had 7 more charges which were at Chelsea I think.
The thing is, these deranged fu.ckers will grasp at anything that links us with child abuse as they know they are going to be hit severely. Unfortunately winning 10 in a row is more important to them than justice.
If there are indeed upto 130 cases of CA brought against Celtic, the damage will be irreversible, possibly catastrophic , I for one look forward to that day.
You know what's next, if it hasn't already started, is that these scumbags will start saying that Rangers fans are just bringing this up to STOP their 10 in a row. Like this hasn't been something we've talked about and asked justice to be served for decades!

And their compliant press will pick up on that but ignore the actual crimes and cover up from the east of Glasgow.

You know what's next, if it hasn't already started, is that these scumbags will start saying that Rangers fans are just bringing this up to STOP their 10 in a row. Like this hasn't been something we've talked about and asked justice to be served for decades!

And their compliant press will pick up on that but ignore the actual crimes and cover up from the east of Glasgow.
Mate this isn’t a game being played here it peoples lives and memories of those who couldn’t stand living with themselves, justice is what many are striving for and 10 in a row doesn’t come into it in anyway.

We win football matches to do that

You’re actually correct KY. That has started.

And that’s the last thing I’ve heard from any bear on here to be fair to our guys.

Of course people will love the world to see what their club & their fans truly are, but the vast majority would put that after seeing justice for these abused people & their families.

As a bear I’m proud of that ;)

Last edited:
Fired off to jackson carlaw (new tory leader)

I am writing to you in regards to the sex abuse scandal within Scottish sport and particularly at Celtic F.C and would request that you,as MP of one of the opposition parties in Scotland,raise this matter in the Scottish parliament at first ministers questions as a matter of urgency and national importance....this is far more important than any indy ref2 .

I would hope that you and hopefully other MP’s will apply pressure on this man and his club to come clean and reveal their reasons behind the 6 criminal convictions for sexual abuse in and around his club and its associated clubs to date,as well as their reasons for covering up their sordid crimes for the past 50 years?.

I,myself have made efforts to contact my local MSP’s Mr.Derek MacKay and Mr.Gavin Newlands ,asking them as to why there has been no mention of this sex abuse scandal in the Scottish parliament,along with absolute zero comment from the first minister or justice secretary on the matter.i think it is scandalous that our elected political representatives can just turn a blind eye to such blatant crimes at that club,all of which have been highlighted in the mainstream media over the years,surely the victims deserve more and justice to boot?.

The answers I have received from my enquiries have been just the basic generic,party line ,with a referral to the SFA’s interim report into sporting sex abuse,which basically doesn’t deal with the specific criminality which took place over 50 years at celtic park and was covered up in various ways over the same period.

There is a huge swell in public minds for there to be a full public ,independent and transparent inquiry into this club and its historic crimes,the likes of which ,has not been seen in this country since the Jimmy Saville escapade ( who incidently,had serious connections to those involved within celtic fc),confidence in such an inquiry would be increased,if it were conducted through Westminster or a neutral and impartial body outwith Scotland.

We need decisive action on this serious matter and their crimes of the past 50 years and if it is done by way of a public inquiry,then you can be assured,the SNP party will not remain in power for much longer,this would destroy them due to their ignorance and refusal of it to date.

The public need answers to this and protection from future criminal behaviour in this club and indeed any other institutions within Scotland .

I hope you will exert more pressure on this club and their criminal behaviour and bring justice to the victims,which is long overdue.

Kind regards

You know what's next, if it hasn't already started, is that these scumbags will start saying that Rangers fans

With the momentum that has built up in letting as many people as possible outside of Scotland know about what went on within that club it's going to be almost impossible to cover up.
The guys working behind the scenes here are doing a sterling job , we have 20 test cases coming up with over 100 to follow. Penn and Teller couldn't make it disappear mate.

Back