Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Thanks for the feedback and of course I don't mind you mentioning it. I disagree though that the word abuse gives it more clarity... I use the word rape to give it more clarity. "The abuse of young players" is the type of statement I can read in Celtic's non-apology, or in a BBC or Evening Times article.

I'm not talking about the abuse of young footballers. I'm talking about children being raped.
That gets on my wick as well, BBC were and still are the worst,

I agree with the poster Ayebrox, what have Rangers to fear. If this did happened then we need ask for a wider full and frank independent inquiry, as to how Hivs passed Rangers a Paedophile, how many children were abused at Rangers, Hivs, Dundee and Celtic. Also were there any cover ups at these clubs, how many Paedophiles were involved and ultimately what can be done for the victims. We shouldn't be running from this, meet it head on. Show up those clubs that are in hiding and denial.

Sent to marcello mega today.

Dear marcello,

Following my previous email to you on 29th august,which i have copied below for you,i am utterly astounded at your article in todays paper.
You go out of your way to mention neely and dunn,along with side mentions of hibs,rangers and dundee utd,but absolutely no mention of your own club,GLASGOW CELTIC,who are the worlds biggest sporting scandal,have had 7 criminal convictions and hundreds of victims,lining up to sue them for compensation in courts...why have you ignored reporting on your team mr mega?.
As my previous to you provided some questions that i wanted answering,have you made any efforts to ask them and report the findings?...or are you refusing to report on the real sex abuse svandal,that has tainted and embarrassed our game,in fact almost as embarrassing as your clear ,one sided agenda.
How about you do your job as an investigative journalist and start reporting the real truth behind glasgow celtics 40 year sexual abuse crimes and the cover ups that have went on to prevent the public from knowing,a cover up,which your reporting would suggest,you support.

I look forward to your reply with the real facts you charlatan.

Regards

Tommy

I am writing to you in relation to your recent article in which you slate Glasgow rangers for their association with Gordon Neely and your lack of investigative journalism into the real sexual abuse scandal ,which has occurred within your club for the last 40- 50 years ,with 6 criminal convictions so far and counting,with hundreds of victims seeking apologies and compensation...report the real truth and facts for once.
Having read recent articles from yourselves regarding the outrageous,historic sex abuse that went on within Glasgow celtic fc for the past 40 -50 years , I note that you are again,trying to pervert the course of true journalism,by deflecting attention away from the crime scene,that is celtic park and the secrets and cover ups that have gone on there over the past decades,is this your own choosing ,due to the club you support?,or is at the request of a recently employed pr company called hollicom? ,or indeed,is it perhaps on the instruction of a certain chairman associated with a well known east end of Glasgow football club ,known and proven for its enabling,facilitation and harbouring of paedophiles within its employ with the club and its associated clubs?....which is it?.
Again,I highlight the fact of the lack of investigative journalism from you into the actual abuse,that has occurred within celtic park over the past 40 – 50 years ,with various criminal convictions as a result and its decades of cover ups and NDA’s ( some of which I am reliably informed are being offered to victims as I type.
This is typical behaviour of this club ,trying to alienate itself from its crimes and then trying to buy victims silence by way of an NDA ,absolutely disgusting behaviour.
You stated in your article relations to child abuse with a coach called Gordon neely,who was briefly employed with rangers,let’s put facts to your article , ,facts,which you would’ve been able to find out for yourself,if you could be bothered to actually be a journalist and earn your money.
Gordon neely was employed by Hibernian fc ,when he committed child abuse crimes,crimes which were then covered up by then hibs chairman Kenny Waugh,to protect the clubs name ( ring any bells?.... jock stein & jim torbett?) ,Gordon neely then went on to be employed by rangers as a coach,who at that time ,were unaware of neelys past,as it had been conveniently covered up by hibs and therefore ,rangers had no knowledge of his past crimes.
As soon as neely made a verbal comment to a youngster,he was swiftly removed from post and reported to the police authorities ( guilty of verbal abuse with a sexual content...BUT NOT CHILD SEX ABUSE ,as reported by you lazy charlatans ).
The actions taken by rangers were and are to be commended,they DID THE RIGHT THING BY REPORTING IT TO POLICE, unlike the directors ,managers and staff of celtic fc,who decided to keep it secret and in house ,to protect their good name,thus cover up after cover up ensued,cover ups which have now been admitted by ex chairman jack mc ginn ( do you have any photographs of mr mc ginns recent injuries?,none seem to be published in any of your papers....if indeed there were any).

So,please feel free to answer the following:

1.why you have tried to tar Glasgow rangers with the same brush as celtic and its historic sexual abuse?
2.why have you not investigated the historic child sex abuse at celtic fc in more depth and published the truth?
3.why haven’t you investigated the cover ups and NDA’s which were allegedly signed to buy silence?
4.why did celtic not report it to the police?
5.why did celtic pervert the course of justice by failing to report a crime against minors?.
6. is there a connection between the uks worst paedophile jimmy Saville and celtic? ( openly photographed at celtic park with father o donnell and jock stein ...yet Saville was never photographed at any other Scottish ground).
7. why did celtic fc make four payments of £250,000 to convicted paedophile jim torbetts trophy centre company over a period of 12 months?...was it to buy his silence?.
8. why did kevin Kelly deny having any business links to torbetts trophy centre company and others,when he is listed as co -owner of at least 3 companies with torbett?.
9.have you questioned or pursued kevin Kelly,jack mc ginn or peter lawwell for their statements on what really went on within that club and why they employed paedophiles and then re-employed them?
10 is there more to this historic child sexual abuse than we know?,is it covering up something more sinister ?,something reaching far higher in society than just celtic fc?.
11.have you questioned the sfa on their role and knowledge of this historic sexual abuse,given that celtic fcs board members have been members of the sfas board?
12. have you questioned the sfa/spfl on what sanctions/punishment they plan to dish out on celtic fc for their crimes against humanity and bring the country and football into grave dis-repute? ( this also applies to UEFA and fifa ,if you can be bothered).
13. have you questioned Gerry mc sherry,who handed a list of 14 paedophiles allegedly working within celtic fc ( 7 of whom have been convicted) or indeed police Scotland,as to what they did with the list and what actions they have taken.
14.why has the majority of mainstream journalists like yourself and football show pundits such as hugh keevins,yourself again,mark guidi (who i'm led to believe is related to one of the convicted paedophiles),michael stewart,willie miller,tom english,pat bonner to name but a few,refused to discuss this matter on open football phone ibs,yet set out to destroy rangers over ebts (legal at the time)?...WHY?
15.HAVE YOU DEMANDED OR BACKED DEMANDS FOR A FULL PUBLIC AND INDEPENDENT INQUIRY INTO THIS CLUBS HISTORIC SEXUAL ABUSE? AND IF NOT...WHY NOT?

So,instead of trying to smear other clubs with celtic fcs sexual abuse,leave them to be a club like no other and get on with doing the jobs you portray to be employed as....investigative journalists and lets see the truth published.

I await your response to the points raised.

Regards
I always have a huge smile on my face when reading these posts from Tommy.

Dear marcello,

Following my previous email to you on 29th august,which i have copied below for you,i am utterly astounded at your article in todays paper.
You go out of your way to mention neely and dunn,along with side mentions of hibs,rangers and dundee utd,but absolutely no mention of your own club,GLASGOW CELTIC,who are the worlds biggest sporting scandal,have had 7 criminal convictions and hundreds of victims,lining up to sue them for compensation in courts...why have you ignored reporting on your team mr mega?.
As my previous to you provided some questions that i wanted answering,have you made any efforts to ask them and report the findings?...or are you refusing to report on the real sex abuse svandal,that has tainted and embarrassed our game,in fact almost as embarrassing as your clear ,one sided agenda.
How about you do your job as an investigative journalist and start reporting the real truth behind glasgow celtics 40 year sexual abuse crimes and the cover ups that have went on to prevent the public from knowing,a cover up,which your reporting would suggest,you support.

Regards

Tommy

I am writing to you in relation to your recent article in which you slate Glasgow rangers for their association with Gordon Neely and your lack of investigative journalism into the real sexual abuse scandal ,which has occurred within your club for the last 40- 50 years ,with 6 criminal convictions so far and counting,with hundreds of victims seeking apologies and compensation...report the real truth and facts for once.
Having read recent articles from yourselves regarding the outrageous,historic sex abuse that went on within Glasgow celtic fc for the past 40 -50 years , I note that you are again,trying to pervert the course of true journalism,by deflecting attention away from the crime scene,that is celtic park and the secrets and cover ups that have gone on there over the past decades,is this your own choosing ,due to the club you support?,or is at the request of a recently employed pr company called hollicom? ,or indeed,is it perhaps on the instruction of a certain chairman associated with a well known east end of Glasgow football club ,known and proven for its enabling,facilitation and harbouring of paedophiles within its employ with the club and its associated clubs?....which is it?.
Again,I highlight the fact of the lack of investigative journalism from you into the actual abuse,that has occurred within celtic park over the past 40 – 50 years ,with various criminal convictions as a result and its decades of cover ups and NDA’s ( some of which I am reliably informed are being offered to victims as I type.
This is typical behaviour of this club ,trying to alienate itself from its crimes and then trying to buy victims silence by way of an NDA ,absolutely disgusting behaviour.
You stated in your article relations to child abuse with a coach called Gordon neely,who was briefly employed with rangers,let’s put facts to your article , ,facts,which you would’ve been able to find out for yourself,if you could be bothered to actually be a journalist and earn your money.
Gordon neely was employed by Hibernian fc ,when he committed child abuse crimes,crimes which were then covered up by then hibs chairman Kenny Waugh,to protect the clubs name ( ring any bells?.... jock stein & jim torbett?) ,Gordon neely then went on to be employed by rangers as a coach,who at that time ,were unaware of neelys past,as it had been conveniently covered up by hibs and therefore ,rangers had no knowledge of his past crimes.
As soon as neely made a verbal comment to a youngster,he was swiftly removed from post and reported to the police authorities ( guilty of verbal abuse with a sexual content...BUT NOT CHILD SEX ABUSE ,as reported by you lazy charlatans ).
The actions taken by rangers were and are to be commended,they DID THE RIGHT THING BY REPORTING IT TO POLICE, unlike the directors ,managers and staff of celtic fc,who decided to keep it secret and in house ,to protect their good name,thus cover up after cover up ensued,cover ups which have now been admitted by ex chairman jack mc ginn ( do you have any photographs of mr mc ginns recent injuries?,none seem to be published in any of your papers....if indeed there were any).

1.why you have tried to tar Glasgow rangers with the same brush as celtic and its historic sexual abuse?
2.why have you not investigated the historic child sex abuse at celtic fc in more depth and published the truth?
3.why haven’t you investigated the cover ups and NDA’s which were allegedly signed to buy silence?
5.why did celtic pervert the course of justice by failing to report a crime against minors?.
6. is there a connection between the uks worst paedophile jimmy Saville and celtic? ( openly photographed at celtic park with father o donnell and jock stein ...yet Saville was never photographed at any other Scottish ground).
7. why did celtic fc make four payments of £250,000 to convicted paedophile jim torbetts trophy centre company over a period of 12 months?...was it to buy his silence?.
8. why did kevin Kelly deny having any business links to torbetts trophy centre company and others,when he is listed as co -owner of at least 3 companies with torbett?.
9.have you questioned or pursued kevin Kelly,jack mc ginn or peter lawwell for their statements on what really went on within that club and why they employed paedophiles and then re-employed them?
10 is there more to this historic child sexual abuse than we know?,is it covering up something more sinister ?,something reaching far higher in society than just celtic fc?.
11.have you questioned the sfa on their role and knowledge of this historic sexual abuse,given that celtic fcs board members have been members of the sfas board?
12. have you questioned the sfa/spfl on what sanctions/punishment they plan to dish out on celtic fc for their crimes against humanity and bring the country and football into grave dis-repute? ( this also applies to UEFA and fifa ,if you can be bothered).
13. have you questioned Gerry mc sherry,who handed a list of 14 paedophiles allegedly working within celtic fc ( 7 of whom have been convicted) or indeed police Scotland,as to what they did with the list and what actions they have taken.
14.why has the majority of mainstream journalists like yourself and football show pundits such as hugh keevins,yourself again,mark guidi (who i'm led to believe is related to one of the convicted paedophiles),michael stewart,willie miller,tom english,pat bonner to name but a few,refused to discuss this matter on open football phone ibs,yet set out to destroy rangers over ebts (legal at the time)?...WHY?
15.HAVE YOU DEMANDED OR BACKED DEMANDS FOR A FULL PUBLIC AND INDEPENDENT INQUIRY INTO THIS CLUBS HISTORIC SEXUAL ABUSE? AND IF NOT...WHY NOT?

So,instead of trying to smear other clubs with celtic fcs sexual abuse,leave them to be a club like no other and get on with doing the jobs you portray to be employed as....investigative journalists and lets see the truth published.

Regards
Keep up the good fight Tommy.
You and the others that are writing to these charlatans,are doing a fine good job.

Dear marcello,

Regards

Tommy

Regards

Brilliant Tommy.

Agree.

Tommy has a career in comedy ahead of him.rarely fails to bring a smile to my face, despite such a tragic subject
Let’s just say he doesn’t beat about the bush. Gets right stuck into them. Brilliant. Your point about the disgusting subject stands of course. It’s beyond belief that they are still allowed to operate given the severity of their shameful past (and present).

You're right. We're liable for nothing at this time. Nothing has been proven.

IF it is proven that we are responsible in some way, THEN we should deal with the aftermath as quickly and as sensitively as we can, fulfilling all of our responsibilities.
Bang on no decent human being would differ, but people on this forum have to realize we are fighting a clean war to bring Justice for the multitude of victims, they are fighting a dirty war no holds barred and the deeper they sink the louder they will scream, i urge bears to start looking at Docs such as Spotlight, The boys of st vincents and many more which can easily looked up on Docs to watch forum on here, It is only when you have watched a few of these, you will learn the depths they are willing to go and by thjat i mean the many organisations that the catholic cult has its grubby grasping hands in, it is my opinion they have committed and covered up every Crime from rape to murder, and every thing else, inbetween

Can anyone verify this?

McGarvey would be the most high-profile player ever to admit being abused at Celtic.
I dont understand this my friend as i remember the Bheasts signed him from St mirren so i had a wee look at wikipedia and this is the result
McGarvey was signed from Colston Y.C. by Kilsyth Rangers F.C. for the start of the 1974–75 season. He finished the season as top scorer with 21 goals ( Source: Kilsyth Rangers A History 1945–1995 by John Ferguson). He was signed by Alex Ferguson for St Mirren after a tip off from Willie Thornton the ex Rangers player and assistant manager. (Source: Managing My Life -Alex Ferguson). He made his debut for St Mirren on 26 April 1975 and soon became a first team regular, scoring 17 times in the 1976–77 season and helping the club win the Scottish First Division.

I dont understand this my friend as i remember the Bheasts signed him from St mirren so i had a wee look at wikipedia and this is the result
McGarvey was signed from Colston Y.C. by Kilsyth Rangers F.C. for the start of the 1974–75 season. He finished the season as top scorer with 21 goals ( Source: Kilsyth Rangers A History 1945–1995 by John Ferguson). He was signed by Alex Ferguson for St Mirren after a tip off from Willie Thornton the ex Rangers player and assistant manager. (Source: Managing My Life -Alex Ferguson). He made his debut for St Mirren on 26 April 1975 and soon became a first team regular, scoring 17 times in the 1976–77 season and helping the club win the Scottish First Division.

Thanks Bazil. Seems strange.

Thanks for the feedback and of course I don't mind you mentioning it. I disagree though that the word abuse gives it more clarity... I use the word rape to give it more clarity. "The abuse of young players" is the type of statement I can read in Celtic's non-apology, or in a BBC or Evening Times article.

I'm not talking about the abuse of young footballers. I'm talking about children being raped.

Thanks for the reply. I do appreciate it.

I only mention it as I read rape as penetrative, whereby virtually all of the abuse was in touching. In this forum, we all get the disgusting picture of what has taken place at cfc, but you wouldn't be able to say raped in a court.

I hope you know what I'm getting at. It's certainly no dig, just clearer using the word abused instead of raped. Your post and you're entitled to word it as you see fit.

Bang on no decent human being would differ, but people on this forum have to realize we are fighting a clean war to bring Justice for the multitude of victims, they are fighting a dirty war no holds barred and the deeper they sink the louder they will scream, i urge bears to start looking at Docs such as Spotlight, The boys of st vincents and many more which can easily looked up on Docs to watch forum on here, It is only when you have watched a few of these, you will learn the depths they are willing to go and by thjat i mean the many organisations that the catholic cult has its grubby grasping hands in, it is my opinion they have committed and covered up every Crime from rape to murder, and every thing else, inbetween
The Keepers is another documentary to watch,about the cover up,from the Kafflic church.

Sorry, I don't understang what you're saying here mate? Are you quoting the wrong post perhaps?

guy that told me last night is a Celtic fan. He said he couldn’t believe what he was hearing. I didn’t want to delve in too deeply and ask more questions but I thought there must be some out there that were at the event to verify it? Don’t do twitter but maybe someone could tam Cowan if he’s on it.

Gordy, any chance you could get the detail from what you were told validated by the guy ?

It doesn’t look as if he played for CBC per the work a couple of our guys have done today mate.

But that’s not to say it didn’t happen & if you could possibly establish any hard evidence the team could look more into the claims.

not wanting to deflect or drag this off course but that shower signed mcgarvey from liverpool ,not st mirren im sure

Sorry, I don't understang what you're saying here mate? Are you quoting the wrong post perhaps?
Sorry mate i wasnt having a dig at anyone i was trying to reply to a post that Gordy411 said: about Frank McGarvey, i dont think he ever played with CBC, no offence meant

not wanting to deflect or drag this off course but that shower signed mcgarvey from liverpool ,not st mirren im sure

What Gordy mentioned was McGarvey claiming he was abused by Torbett in the showers. That’s all I read.

He was at Kilsyth Rangers as a younger player I believe.

Was there some link to Savile, who a few of us believe visited the area on a number of occasions ? Was this a part of the Savile / Celtic paedophile ring ?

What Gordy mentioned was McGarvey claiming he was abused by Torbett in the showers. That’s all I read.

He was at Kilsyth Rangers as a younger player I believe.

Was there some link to Savile, who a few of us believe visited the area on a number of occasions ? Was this a part of the Savile / Celtic paedophile ring ?
aye ,i cannot think of any connection that he may have had with torbett, that allied to the fact that as of now ,we havent had any other confirmation of him saying this at any charity night yesterday,so possibly nothing in this, keep up the good work lads

And if the snp were a true Scottish Party they would be condemning cfc for child abuse and condemning irish politics for trying to get a foothold here instead of sucking up to them to gain votes .

You may have a point mate. Look out for him appearing again.
Oh he’ll be back. They are easy to spot. I’ve been studying his posts since he joined. I must say I was so hurt that he called me a numpty. I nearly cried haha.

He’s not the first and he won’t be the last. Take it from me. Don’t entertain them. I’ve had more bans than Morelos on here. Report them or pm me. I’ll gladly report them.

They have taken many a screenshot of me for their kerryfail street. We are hitting a nerve. That’s why we see more of them.

Today we had a poet reporter mentioning our club. We never covered anything up. Our upbringing has told us to do the right thing and not what a cult instructs us to do.

When the inquiry starts then these bastards are going to come out fighting. They will play dirty and go for everything we stand for. poet reporters and Hollicom will go for everything Rangers like today has proven. When has this reporter ever stood up for victims of Celtic? Has this reporter ever questioned Humza?

Just look back and take a look what’s been achieved on this thread. I’m not just talking about us in the background, I’m also talking about the intelligent posts and work that others have done. It makes me proud to be part of this family.

When these bastards come for us then we’ll be ready.

I only mention it as I read rape as penetrative, whereby virtually all of the abuse was in touching. In this forum, we all get the disgusting picture of what has taken place at cfc, but you wouldn't be able to say raped in a court.

I hope you know what I'm getting at. It's certainly no dig, just clearer using the word abused instead of raped. Your post and weyou're entitled to word it as you see fit.

No I can see where you are coming from. Point taken on board.

Gordy, any chance you could get the detail from what you were told validated by the guy ?

It doesn’t look as if he played for CBC per the work a couple of our guys have done today mate.

But that’s not to say it didn’t happen & if you could possibly establish any hard evidence the team could look more into the claims.
I don’t know him well enough bud as I only know him in passing. There were two of them that went to the function and I was speaking to two lads when they came out and I only asked how there night was and the first lad told me the story and the second lad verified it for me as he was telling me it was horrible. I posted the original post as I don’t know them well enough and thought maybe someone went to the function. It was at the social in merchant square and it was something to do with a charity to help feed underprivileged people.

I don’t know him well enough bud as I only know him in passing. There were two of them that went to the function and I was speaking to two lads when they came out and I only asked how there night was and the first lad told me the story and the second lad verified it for me as he was telling me it was horrible. I posted the original post as I don’t know them well enough and thought maybe someone went to the function. It was at the social in merchant square and it was something to do with a charity to help feed underprivileged people.

Thanks Gordy. Appreciated mate.

No I can see where you are coming from. Point taken on board.

Thanks mate, but a good post as I said nonetheless. Either way, it's just disgusting what they've did.

Even now, after all we've seen, read or heard, I STILL find this difficult to comprehend. It must be absolutely horrendous for the victims and their families. So many people hurt in this, many will never recover and yet the Government, the vile club in question and their 'misguided' supporters, only compound the hurt. I wish this would end.

There are people who go out of their way to try and derail this thread or try to gain an insight on what is going on in the background.

Only one reason why they are doing it - and we know what that is.

Piece by piece, this jigsaw will come together.

Mate you can guarantee this thread is hoaching with poets.
Wouldn’t be surprised if the PR paedo enablers have a log in

I hope you know what I'm getting at. It's certainly no dig, just clearer using the word abused instead of raped. Your post and you're entitled to word it as you see fit.
My understanding is Rape would be ANY penetrative sex by either party in sexual acts of abuse . This includes Oral .

Was this the event?

Edit - unsure if this was today or last night

Possibly a very poor taste 'joke' from McGarvey

Back