Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

A travesty of justice. Legal proceedings that are extremely suspicious.

No-one can convince me that there was nothing illegal that went on with Whyte and Green and their lot. Yet they somehow stood trial and are now clear of all charges??

Even Somers, or whoever entered into the contract with SDI! In the US there is a Fiduciary Duty placed on all chair-people which is basically a general rule that you must always do what is best for the company for which you work. Surely there is something similar in Scotland.

Too many times it seems, the guilty or complicit are overseeing the punishment over one of their cohorts.

Everyone and their sister knows what the truth is should there be a true, unbiased investigation. Anything other than those scum being completely and utterly shamed and disgraced will fall well short of what they deserve.

Anything other than the victims of ALL abusers being satisfied will fall well short of the point of all of this.
Completely agree with this.

"Guilty As Sin"
Whispered secrets in cloistered halls
Oaths of silence observed
Silent witnesses stare from the walls
Never saying a word
Years of suffering, torment and pain
Etched on faces of stone
Age of innocence, PARADISE lost
Never to be regained
Only heartbreak remains
Oh my, look at the lies as they fall from your mouth
And the truth remains hidden for years
Shame and fear do their job
Lives in ruins but your standing remains
Until someone stands up

Now the victims have lifted the lid
And what was darkness is light
Suffer little children and by Christ they did
So long out of sight
Going out of their mind.
I’m surprised they don’t stain you
And how do you justify them?
The blood on your hands marks you guilty as sin
That reminds me of something “ It’s in the Net “ might write :) A talented poster ( Poet ) on here !

Am I taking things too far by sugesting that anyone not in favour of a full Independent Inquiry is complicit in the cover up? I don't think I am.

Every bear will support a proper independent inquiry, the problem is it will spread the blame across all of Scottish football. I think Celtic actually want one as they’ll have their hands all over it and won’t be independent at all and by the time the results come out it’ll be 2/3 years down the line.

I will still support an inquiry but feel the court cases will really bring justice and show the shame of that club

Every bear will support a proper independent inquiry, the problem is it will spread the blame across all of Scottish football. I think Celtic actually want one as they’ll have their hands all over it and won’t be independent at all and by the time the results come out it’ll be 2/3 years down the line.

I will still support an inquiry but feel the court cases will really bring justice and show the shame of that club
I would like to see more support for the victims by Fans from all Clubs across the UK and Europe , exposure and shame is what CFC deserve plus that lot wanted us stripped of titles and finished altogether so let them reap what they sew , they hid the crimes and don’t deserve to mix with teams that uphold the Law regards Child safety .

how do you spread the blame for 150 victims at celtc across the whole of scottish football?

So you think Celtic actually want an Independent Inquiry?

That's the last thing they want!

It will spread across Scottish football reference the inquiry. It has to. I want every victim to get justice no matter what club was involved.

Our club along with others will come into this. That’s already been stated. My club did not cover anything up for over 40 years. We all know it’s not just 40 years. Worldwide that cult of Catholicism have abused children no matter where they exist.

We have a political party that now govern Scotland. It’s no secret that I am heavily involved in the background in seeking justice and my personal fight to bring Humza before an inquiry. I just hope one day that we can show people what we have done.

When you meet people that you have grown up with and suffered at the hands of Celtic Football Club and then listen to other people’s stories then that made me stand up. The people in the background are amazing. They’ve got friends also that suffered at the hands of these beasts who are serving shorter prison sentences than rapists etc.

In the background it’s been emotional. It’s been hard sometimes as I’m the type of person that wants to fight that filth head on. I make no secret of that. The bastards have put my name all over kerryfail st. This is where I have learnt that they are a different breed. A man that wants justice and they want to kill me. Bring it on.

And then today we have the rat in charge of the SNP talking to corbyn. An individual that openly stood with Sinn Fein and attended an IRA funeral. We have SNP photographic proof of their MSP’s in a republican pub. They stand together publicly sharing their independent views at rallies etc.

And now they want an indyref 2. We need to defeat that. They have proved they are not fit for purpose. They will go to any extremes to break the union. Even to the point of losing evidence.

Sorry about the long post. What I’ve learnt over the past few months is how corrupt our country is politically and how it’s been poisoned by Irish republicanism.

I will fight to my last breath to fight Irish republicanism.

It will spread across Scottish football reference the inquiry. It has to. I want every victim to get justice no matter what club was involved.

Our club along with others will come into this. That’s already been stated. My club did not cover anything up for over 40 years. We all know it’s not just 40 years. Worldwide that cult of Catholicism have abused children no matter where they exist.

We have a political party that now govern Scotland. It’s no secret that I am heavily involved in the background in seeking justice and my personal fight to bring Humza before an inquiry. I just hope one day that we can show people what we have done.

When you meet people that you have grown up with and suffered at the hands of Celtic Football Club and then listen to other people’s stories then that made me stand up. The people in the background are amazing. They’ve got friends also that suffered at the hands of these beasts who are serving shorter prison sentences than rapists etc.

In the background it’s been emotional. It’s been hard sometimes as I’m the type of person that wants to fight that filth head on. I make no secret of that. The bastards have put my name all over kerryfail st. This is where I have learnt that they are a different breed. A man that wants justice and they want to kill me. Bring it on.

And then today we have the rat in charge of the SNP talking to corbyn. An individual that openly stood with Sinn Fein and attended an IRA funeral. We have SNP photographic proof of their MSP’s in a republican pub. They stand together publicly sharing their independent views at rallies etc.

And now they want an indyref 2. We need to defeat that. They have proved they are not fit for purpose. They will go to any extremes to break the union. Even to the point of losing evidence.

Sorry about the long post. What I’ve learnt over the past few months is how corrupt our country is politically and how it’s been poisoned by Irish republicanism.

“The bastards have put my name all over kerryfail st.”
What is this about, mate?

well said mate

If the SFA dares to take action against Dave King because of the decision of the take over panel, then they will see a shitfest of "whataboutery" in connection with their prolonged refusal to grasp the nettle concerning the club like no other.

This could get nasty and let me make it crystal clear it will not be about point scoring, it will be about justice and decency.

I recal posting on here about how every time one of ours is summoned unfairly to the SFA, he should be walking in there with an armful of files.

All clearly marked, as in: "Child abuse at CFC and Boys Club", "Moral Integrity and the Responsibility of Sporting Authorities", "Legal proceedings against facilitating and covering up paedophile abuse", "Celtic & SFA Board members and paedophilia", etc.

Just put them down on the edge of the desk and with a "Thank you for giving me this opportunity to meet you all face to face," tell them that you're Ready.

Our Club could stand up for those that cannot stand up for themselves.
Maybe this is the time to do so.

So you think Celtic actually want an Independent Inquiry?

That's the last thing they want!

If it was a true independent inquiry they’d hate it but we live in SNP/IRA Scotland, I think it’ll be dragged out over years and a report will be published blaming all of Scottish football collectively with no dive into the 1000s of Crimes they committed.

I’m hoping for both but first all the courts cases so the victims can be rightly compensated and people can be called upon to tell the truth - not sure if people have to show up to be questioned at an inquiry or even swear to the tell Truth?

Welldone BlueNose94 you are a very courageous person. Don't doubt yourself ever. Be proud of yourself. We support you all the way.

Blue nose
You are a leader of men I for one would stand shoulder to shoulder with you and our beliefs

I salute you mate

how do you spread the blame for 150 victims at celtc across the whole of scottish football?
I have already answered this several times(at least twice on this thread I think), but the plan is already in place at the SFA. See below Recommendation 94 from the Interim Report of the SFA Review.
All Scottish teams will be held responsible, there is no menton of any intention to punish those responsible. They are even prepared to quarantine sponsorship money to facilitate this.

RECOMMENDATION 94
The Independent Review recommends that the Scottish FA and clubs and organisations in Scottish football consider the establishment of a permanent testimonial to the experiences of and impact on those affected including consideration of the creation of a fund which might underwrite support and assistance for those who have been personally affected by sexual abuse in Scottish football and indeed those in Scottish football who are experiencing other mental health challenges and issues. The Review sees no reason why this might not also be contributed to or underwritten by commercial donation and sponsorship.

I have already answered this several times(at least twice on this thread I think), but the plan is already in place at the SFA. See below Recommendation 94 from the Interim Report of the SFA Review.
All Scottish teams will be held responsible, there is no menton of any intention to punish those responsible. They are even prepared to quarantine sponsorship money to facilitate this.

RECOMMENDATION 94
The Independent Review recommends that the Scottish FA and clubs and organisations in Scottish football consider the establishment of a permanent testimonial to the experiences of and impact on those affected including consideration of the creation of a fund which might underwrite support and assistance for those who have been personally affected by sexual abuse in Scottish football and indeed those in Scottish football who are experiencing other mental health challenges and issues. The Review sees no reason why this might not also be contributed to or underwritten by commercial donation and sponsorship.
That’s all well and good, however this should only be implemented after those bastards pay in full first, they are guilty as previously stated on this thread of industrial scale levels of abuse and should pay the consequences.

That’s all well and good, however this should only be implemented after those bastards pay in full first, they are guilty as previously stated on this thread of industrial scale levels of abuse and should pay the consequences.

If and when they are found culpable will anyone then follow that up with further footballing sanctions... This cannot and must not be allowed to pass without retrospective further punishment to that reprehensible sub human moralless club

If and when they are found culpable will anyone then follow that up with further footballing sanctions... This cannot and must not be allowed to pass without retrospective further punishment to that reprehensible sub human moralless club
I for one won’t hold my breath waiting on the sfa or the spl doing anything, interesting to see if Uefa do anything, what worries me is if our governing bodies do nothing does that mean uefa then does nothing, and also the tartan government will they act, me personally I have my doubts, their place-men in high places will make sure any form of punishment will be limited.

I for one won’t hold my breath waiting on the sfa or the spl doing anything, interesting to see if Uefa do anything, what worries me is if our governing bodies do nothing does that mean uefa then does nothing, and also the tartan government will they act, me personally I have my doubts, their place-men in high places will make sure any form of punishment will be limited.
Celtic will fold and pay out of court the minimum amount they can get away with and the whole matter will be forgotten.... No investigations into who knew and no further punishments.. Thats how I see this panning out

Celtic will fold and pay out of court the minimum amount they can get away with and the whole matter will be forgotten.... No investigations into who knew and no further punishments.. Thats how I see this panning out
Can’t disagree with that, hope we are wrong and they get taken the whole road, it’s like watching to see who blinks first, very frustrating.

Can’t disagree with that, hope we are wrong and they get taken the whole road, it’s like watching to see who blinks first, very frustrating.
You may both be right. Hopefully when the documentary is aired and the full scale of what has went on is shown to the British public and not just in Scotland then heads will be turned in Westminster.

The most important thing is to get this inquiry. That’s what we have been pushing for, for a long time now.

I’ve posted previously about our contact with Westminster and the devolved government issue. Frustrating to say the least. I strongly believe though that Celtic will not go unpunished here. I don’t even think we’ve even scratched the surface yet on how big this really is.

I believe links will be found with beasts at clubs down south. Especially with Bennell. I also believe that UEFA will have to step in at some point reference sanctions. I suppose only time will tell.

Also let’s not forget there is also an investigation running in America. This fight for justice must continue for the victims and families.

You may both be right. Hopefully when the documentary is aired and the full scale of what has went on is shown to the British public and not just in Scotland then heads will be turned in Westminster.

The most important thing is to get this inquiry. That’s what we have been pushing for, for a long time now.

I’ve posted previously about our contact with Westminster and the devolved government issue. Frustrating to say the least. I strongly believe though that Celtic will not go unpunished here. I don’t even think we’ve even scratched the surface yet on how big this really is.

I believe links will be found with beasts at clubs down south. Especially with Bennell. I also believe that UEFA will have to step in at some point reference sanctions. I suppose only time will tell.

Also let’s not forget there is also an investigation running in America. This fight for justice must continue for the victims and families.
What I would like to see is when this documentary is aired, is questions being asked at Westminster of the nats, what they are proposing to do, paint them into a corner shame them into action, this could also turn voters against them and hopefully get them out, we need proper people in there acting for the people in a rightful manner not this shortbread tinpot lot we have at the minute, people who will do the right thing for the victims, apologies for rambling there, fizzing with this whole affair.

What I would like to see is when this documentary is aired, is questions being asked at Westminster of the nats, what they are proposing to do, paint them into a corner shame them into action, this could also turn voters against them and hopefully get them out, we need proper people in there acting for the people in a rightful manner not this shortbread tinpot lot we have at the minute, people who will do the right thing for the victims, apologies for rambling there, fizzing with this whole affair.
Completely agree with that Davy. This poor excuse of a government have repeatedly let down the electorate.
What other country in this world has a justice secretary that has done nothing for the victims and their families of child abuse. That bastard has shown publicly where his loyalties lie. An absolute disgrace of a human being.

See below extract from UEFA Disciplinary regulations.
From Reg 5 it states that all persons are bound "to report unethical conduct to UEFA without delay."
It provides an exclusion in Reg 1 where "in cases where the conduct in question is dealt with in an appropriate manner by the relevant bodies of one of UEFA’s member associations or by FIFA."
The SFA say that UEFA are content with their treatment of historic CSA abuse in Scotish football.
I believe that someone is already pursuing UEFA with regards to the SFA taking absolutely no action against a club(or clubs), and this inaction is without doubt a breach of this rule.
As said in my previous post, the SFA are setting themselves up to take the hit on behaalf of Scottish fotball, so that every club is punished. It is not unthinkable that Scottish clubs are excluded from UEFA competitions
Page18
III - Ethical provisions Article
17 Ethical provisions: scope, UEFA’s competence and general principles

1 The following provisions apply to all persons falling within the scope of Article 3(1)(a), (c) and (e), except in cases where the conduct in question is dealt with in an appropriate manner by the relevant bodies of one of UEFA’s member associations or by FIFA.
2 Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1 above, if an alleged violation of these provisions arises in relation to UEFA matters or the function of an individual which was elected, ratified or assigned by UEFA to exercise a function, UEFA’s disciplinary bodies have exclusive competence to deal with the case.
3 All persons bound by these provisions are expected to be aware of the importance of their duties, obligations and responsibilities. They are required to observe the principles of loyalty, integrity and sportsmanship and to act with complete honesty when exercising their functions.
4 All persons bound by these provisions have a fiduciary duty towards UEFA.
5 All persons bound by these provisions have a responsibility to report unethical conduct to UEFA without delay.

From Reg 5 it states that all persons are bound "to report unethical conduct to UEFA without delay."
It provides an exclusion in Reg 1 where "in cases where the conduct in question is dealt with in an appropriate manner by the relevant bodies of one of UEFA’s member associations or by FIFA."
The SFA say that UEFA are content with their treatment of historic CSA abuse in Scotish football.
I believe that someone is already pursuing UEFA with regards to the SFA taking absolutely no action against a club(or clubs), and this inaction is without doubt a breach of this rule.
As said in my previous post, the SFA are setting themselves up to take the hit on behaalf of Scottish fotball, so that every club is punished. It is not unthinkable that Scottish clubs are excluded from UEFA competitions
Page18

1 The following provisions apply to all persons falling within the scope of Article 3(1)(a), (c) and (e), except in cases where the conduct in question is dealt with in an appropriate manner by the relevant bodies of one of UEFA’s member associations or by FIFA.
2 Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1 above, if an alleged violation of these provisions arises in relation to UEFA matters or the function of an individual which was elected, ratified or assigned by UEFA to exercise a function, UEFA’s disciplinary bodies have exclusive competence to deal with the case.
3 All persons bound by these provisions are expected to be aware of the importance of their duties, obligations and responsibilities. They are required to observe the principles of loyalty, integrity and sportsmanship and to act with complete honesty when exercising their functions.
5 All persons bound by these provisions have a responsibility to report unethical conduct to UEFA without delay.

that would be the end for me

or if one penny of the cash that goes into Rangers goes to paying victims of that sordid pit across the city

Yon McGuire guy must be due to issue another " we'll be taking Celtic to court in a few weeks" statement. Would appear he's all bluster and only interested in an out of court deal. The scum have not folded and it looks like he's not confident of going to court. Hard to explain any other reason for the continual procrastination.

Page18

am I reading that as uefa will leave this as a local issue and that they will leave any action to the sfa to deal with and they in turn are pushing to have all clubs cover any compensation claims made, what sanctions towards the beasts will be made, getting late for me and head is fried.

Not if a few refuse the pay off in their quest for justice, Celtic can offer as much as they want . They could plead guilty if anything goes to court to keep the sorus details from being told, I’m sure many victims are not interested in gagging orders and want the whole truth to be told

Yon McGuire guy must be due to issue another " we'll be taking Celtic to court in a few weeks" statement. Would appear he's all bluster and only interested in an out of court deal. The scum have not folded and it looks like he's not confident of going to court. Hard to explain any other reason for the continual procrastination.
Takes time mate as not only do the abused need tome to build a case but the accused also need to do the same.

An example MUST be shown as to what will happen to any Club found guilty of purposely withholding information of / or covering up child abuse and CFC are guilty of this and must be punished without question . Too many young lives have been ruined because people looked the other way or turned a blind eye . There was no way out for the victims so why should CFC be allowed a way out ? A phone call was all that was required :mad:

RECOMMENDATION 94

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the other clubs should the SFA try to implement this. Surely there would be outrage, although there will undoubtedly be historical cases of abuse at many clubs. What cannot be forgotten is that Celtic have spent almost five decades covering industrial scale abuse at their club and must ultimately be held accountable for that.

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the other clubs should the SFA try to implement this. Surely there would be outrage, although there will undoubtedly be historical cases of abuse at many clubs. What cannot be forgotten is that Celtic have spent almost five decades covering industrial scale abuse at their club and must ultimately be held accountable for that.
I don’t believe for one minute that any club not involved will pay a penny. Remember it’s a “recommendation” Also the UEFA directive won’t stand either. It doesn’t take into account the cases that are pending and also no inquiry has been held on the cover up. UEFA directives also change frequently so that would all change when more evidence comes to light.

They know your work will show the world how these maggots have operated.
There is a desperation to drag Rangers into this, yet they continue to hide from a potential inquiry.

If they think the same happened at Ibrox, surely they should welcome what you do?
That they'd rather threaten you tells us everything.
It also tells us they'd take a life to protect a child rapist.

Just let that sink in.

Plus the possibility BN94 that once some cases have been to court and if they are compensated to an acceptable standard we might just see the floodgates opening wider when more victims realise they should be claiming their rightful damages for what they suffered , as you have said before you think this will be bigger than we realise .

I think most clubs are playing dumb here, and think it is nothing to do with them by the time they learn that they and everyone else has to pony up for the crimes at CFC it will be too late.
I recall that at one point(old board possibly) that there was a list giving contact email addresses for every senior club, it would be extremely useful if this list was available.

Last edited:
We have few supporters in the media but I was on Twitter earlier and came across this lady, Marlene Godwin (Beaumont 296), who seems to be very much on "our side" with this and is looking in to this horrific child abuse issue. She is saying that she is getting terrible abuse from mainly "the Irish". Is she known to anyone on here ?

Edit: that link goes straight to an earlier post I made which explains a bit about the possible reasons for the delay.

What are the rules when entered into a European club competition? Would an impending enquiry of the magnitude alluded to on here prevent a club being allowed entry into any qualifying round it was eligible for? Would said club be desperate to settle all of these claims before the end of the current season to prevent not only a future settlement bill, but the potential loss of CL or Europa League earnings.

The SFA sitting on their hands might actually do even more damage if they incur the wrath of UEFA.

Just an uneducated thought, and by no means an aspersion.

What happened to Lawwels BS about his 2 year internal inquiry? I read posters saying this would affect share price and they would be in bother, was there any come back?
Even Ashleys henchmen would announce all their ropey amendments of contracts each day at 7 am.
Lawwell just talked sh1t, knowing our journalists wouldn't question his BS.

What happened to Lawwels BS about his 2 year internal inquiry? I read posters saying this would affect share price and they would be in bother, was there any come back?
Even Ashleys henchmen would announce all their ropey amendments of contracts each day at 7 am.
Lawwell just talked sh1t, knowing our journalists wouldn't question his BS.

file under the Tour of Japan that they never questioned him on.

We have few supporters in the media but I was on Twitter earlier and came across this lady, Marlene Godwin (Beaumont 296), who seems to be very much on "our side" with this and is looking in to this horrific child abuse issue. She is saying that she is getting terrible abuse from mainly "the Irish". Is she known to anyone on here ?

Any link to her Twitter?

Back